Over~!

Find a competition to enter your artwork in, or create an art competition for others!
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Win the White Lolita & more: Draw my OCs! *A FEW DAYS LEFT*

Postby ぽうひ » Sat Sep 16, 2017 2:31 am

xx
hiiiii call me pouhi
any prns
Image <- click for my   page
mostly just here for forums + oekaki

ImageImageImageImageImage

v say hi to my rhat army v

ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
ぽうひ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Win the White Lolita & more: Draw my OCs! *A FEW DAYS LEFT*

Postby ぽうひ » Sat Sep 16, 2017 5:36 am

xx
hiiiii call me pouhi
any prns

ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
ぽうひ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Win the White Lolita & more: Draw my OCs! *LAST DAY*

Postby ぽうひ » Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:50 am

xx
hiiiii call me pouhi
any prns

ぽうひ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ぽうひ » Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:58 am

There were a lot of very talented artists who joined this competition, thank you and I hope you had fun!!
Now the exciting part... Who won the prizes??? I wanted to judge this asap, I know as soon as a contest ends I'd wanna know who won immediately :P

Well~ I think first place is obvious...!
TheGrimmArtist wins with this gorgeous semi-realistic piece of Yu! Congratulations!!!

The other four were very hard to pick, as I loved all the entries and I wish I could give everyone who entered an amazing prize such as the white lolita...

Second place goes to...
QueenNyra with this neatly made piece of Amour! The coloring is great, the lines are great, her face is adorable, I love it~

Third place goes to...
rose jelly with this very very nice piece of Revia! The ambiance of this picture really makes it pleasant to the eyes and lovely to look at <3

Fourth place goes to...
Terrabyte with this very adorable flipnote animation of Izumi! Haha, my favorite line is probably "Are all humans creepy?" :P

Finally, fifth place goes to...
Monzo with this amazingly shaded picture of my Kitsune!~ Only a few things are messed up, but that slides because, I mean, look at it. It's gorgeous~

Honorable mentions go to:
Well, I want to give everyone an honorable mention, but I'll be putting the ones who put up most of a fight for a place here~

KodiakCentral with this overall amazing picture of Revia! <33
Fuzzy Keldeo with this picture of my Kitsune. The style is so unique!!
RainbowCharizard with this super cute picture of Amour! Aww, she's so small and chubby~
Latte Freeze with this adorable picture of Pouhi~ Her little face!! ; o ;
And of course, I have to give credit to Saibotsalis and Team Weaver & Ells for these great traditional drawings! I think I draw better digitally, so it's great seeing people who can pull off traditional really well!

And I believe that's it! Don't worry if you didn't get mentioned; I'll still give you something on your WL if I have it!
I'll be PMing some of you guys for other sites too, just in case I have nothing on here (also for picking a prize of choice~). Thank you guys!!
hiiiii call me pouhi
any prns

ぽうひ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re:

Postby TerraByte » Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:03 am

Pouhi wrote:
There were a lot of very talented artists who joined this competition, thank you and I hope you had fun!!
Now the exciting part... Who won the prizes??? I wanted to judge this asap, I know as soon as a contest ends I'd wanna know who won immediately :P

Well~ I think first place is obvious...!
TheGrimmArtist wins with this gorgeous semi-realistic piece of Yu! Congratulations!!!

The other four were very hard to pick, as I loved all the entries and I wish I could give everyone who entered an amazing prize such as the white lolita...

Second place goes to...
QueenNyra with this neatly made piece of Amour! The coloring is great, the lines are great, her face is adorable, I love it~

Third place goes to...
rose jelly with this very very nice piece of Revia! The ambiance of this picture really makes it pleasant to the eyes and lovely to look at <3

Fourth place goes to...
Terrabyte with this very adorable flipnote animation of Izumi! Haha, my favorite line is probably "Are all humans creepy?" :P

Finally, fifth place goes to...
Monzo with this amazingly shaded picture of my Kitsune!~ Only a few things are messed up, but that slides because, I mean, look at it. It's gorgeous~

Honorable mentions go to:
Well, I want to give everyone an honorable mention, but I'll be putting the ones who put up most of a fight for a place here~

KodiakCentral with this overall amazing picture of Revia! <33
Fuzzy Keldeo with this picture of my Kitsune. The style is so unique!!
RainbowCharizard with this super cute picture of Amour! Aww, she's so small and chubby~
Latte Freeze with this adorable picture of Pouhi~ Her little face!! ; o ;
And of course, I have to give credit to Saibotsalis and Team Weaver & Ells for these great traditional drawings! I think I draw better digitally, so it's great seeing people who can pull off traditional really well!

And I believe that's it! Don't worry if you didn't get mentioned; I'll still give you something on your WL if I have it!
I'll be PMing some of you guys for other sites too, just in case I have nothing on here (also for picking a prize of choice~). Thank you guys!!

congrats to the winners and hms!! ^o^ i'd hate being the judge for this contest since all the art submitted by others was just so darn good xD
TerraByte

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Over~!

Postby jelliope » Sat Sep 30, 2017 10:13 am

woah i feel bad i never saw this!! congrats to everyone and tysm for hosting <3
♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡