☼☆☾ ⏤ [ design my kalon myo ] ⏤ [ 1-leg myo prize ]

Find a competition to enter your artwork in, or create an art competition for others!
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Re: ☼☆☾ ⏤ [ design my kalon myo ] ⏤ [ 1-leg myo prize ]

Postby dilly. » Fri Dec 08, 2023 4:18 pm

aaa i had a lot of fun designing for this comp, i hope you like em! most traits should be removable/ adjustable

based on the cute flower field inspo pics but ended up also getting inspired by monet paintings ;v;

[s] hair, shine
      [c] fur, tail
      [uc] ears
      [r] reverse munch, small paws, double ears, glow (flowers, paws, shine, eyes), body shine (back leg, belly)
      [l] plant growth (buttercups and forget-me-not)

based on rainbows and princess celestia!

[nr] weight (skinny)
      [s] hair
      [c] fur, tail
      [uc] ears, tongue
      [r] reverse munch, small paws, extra eyes, glow (markings, shine, paws), halos, body shine (back leg, chest, ears), horn
      [l] elemental aspect (clouds), hooves

(eye)burn

ok honestly not as eyeburning as i wanted- based on prismo!

[s] hair, shine, claws
      [c] fur, tail
      [uc] ears, tongue, custom pupil
      [r] reverse munch, shaped pawpads
      [l] body eyes

working with the small lines was a learning curve ajsdglad
dilly.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby elf_of_the_hollow » Sun Dec 10, 2023 9:09 am

hello hello! guess what time it is :D

first and foremost, I wanna say thank you all so much for entering!! 💕 I've been wanting to do an myo contest forever and I'm so glad I finally got the opportunity, and got such lovely entries ^^ every single one made me so excited as I saw them posted! you all did an amazing job with your designs, and really made deciding placing difficult lol

anyways!! onto results!

1st place! - dilly. [leg myo]
        I was genuinely so blown away by every single design you did, I literally cannot choose between them,, for not being super used to the small lines you did an absolutely fantastic job! I adore how soft the flower painting one is, and the hair is so nicely shaded!! the blue and yellow are just the abolute perfect shades to make them pop but not lose the pastel look. the rainbow one,, I mean,, god that hair,, so so so so good. every element of it ties together so perfectly - I didn't even notice the hooves until I really looked at it XD,, and as for the prismo design, the expression is so!! dang!! cute!! and the little square paws,, you did an amazing job at making designs based on characters that still stand on their own!

since you have multiple winning designs, please tell me what 2 things you want from this list:
        standard myo (2 available), standard edit, common edit (2 available), uncommon edit, trait remover (3 available), 50 C$ (3 available)

2nd place! - kaisisles [leg edit + unlim rare myo]
        you really hit on my weakness for glowy sparkly designs lol, and that constellation halo! absolutely perfect. I absolutely love how you do expressions as well - such a gorgeous design all over!! your linework is so lovely, and the paws especially look so dainty, it really lends to the overall ethereal quality of the design. I also just love the way you've rendered the space element!!

3rd place! - skabeebo [unlim rare myo]
        although I did say no scaled up lines, since it was an accident (and since I really do love the design), I have still included this entry in judging ^^ I've also been given conformation that I should be able to just scale the image down to match with the regular lines and use the design as normal! so no harm, no foul
        about the design itself - I immediately fell in love, especially with the main form. the hair, the tail, the ears, the EYEBROWS,, just all around such a lovely design! and the design on the second form, with the contrast between the softer/almost smokey marks and the sharp lines of the bright red ones,, just perfect

runner up! - Ucanthandleme [rare myo]
        for your first design, the spacey skeleton. I really adored the colors & blending of this one, and I have a secret weak spot for skeleton inspired designs. I also love that pale blue of the hair, and the linework on it is very pleasant! I also think the double tongue is super cute, even though I'm not huge on the edit normally XD

and, finally, I wanna give an extra little shoutout to néktar - I love your linework, and I also love how the body eyes & halos look! ultimately, though, I think your design would be better appreciated by someone else. for your work, though, I would still love to gift you a rare myo, even though I won't be keeping the design ^^

with all that said and done, I would ask that everyone with a winning design please message me with a PSD or add me & send me a link to the design's oekaki page! you can message me here or on discord (I'm @rain.e on disc)

I will post a gifting form asap, and link it here once it's been posted <3
    [ raine/elf ] • [ any pronouns ] • [ my kals ]
    ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
    elf_of_the_hollow

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby dilly. » Sun Dec 10, 2023 5:47 pm

waaah tysm!! i'm so glad you like the designs ;v; and congrats to everyone else too!! everyone did such a good job :sob: and thank you elf for hosting!! i'd like to pick one common and one uncommon edit! <3
    dilly.

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby elf_of_the_hollow » Mon Dec 11, 2023 2:13 am

[ raine/elf ] • [ any pronouns ] • [ my kals ]

elf_of_the_hollow

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me