❤Main List Giveaway❤ [CLOSED]

Find a competition to enter your artwork in, or create an art competition for others!
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Re: ❤Store Pet Giveaway❤

Postby starsailor » Fri Dec 22, 2017 8:58 pm

I Want to Enter the Griffin Set Giveaway!
    Username: ƜαтєяƜσƖf600
    Why do you want them? Because I've always loved griffins as a mytical creature and all, and I love the style these pets are drawn in - very pastel and soft-like, which is also a theme that I really like
    Which Griffin is your Favorite? Why? Ooh, this is a hard one, it would have to be the PPS first because of the little rainbow wings and the rosy-pink one because of the softness.
    What are you Going to do with Them? (Please Do Not Lie): Obviously going to keep them. ^^ I don't have very many store pets and would dress up the fella and give them some love
    Advertising? If I can somehow fit something in, I'll be sure to do so
    Feedback? Anything Else? Thank you for giving me the chance! ^^
x

sad birds
still sing
╔╗
║║
╚╝
╔══════════════════╗
..prev. ƜαтєяƜσƖf600 || they/them || carrd

╚══════════════════╝
╔╗
║║
╚╝
starsailor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Doggos_on_Mars » Sun Dec 24, 2017 3:34 am

Bump

Adoption Center

Hello all! I run an adoption center which is linked above. Come adopt some pets!
Doggos_on_Mars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Doggos_on_Mars » Sun Dec 24, 2017 7:17 am

Bump

Adoption Center

Hello all! I run an adoption center which is linked above. Come adopt some pets!
Doggos_on_Mars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snailormoon2 » Sun Dec 24, 2017 7:22 am

Username: Snailormoon2
Why do you want them? I absolutely love the griffins and these pets are super cute!
Which Griffin is your Favorite? Why? The pps griffin because I love rainbows and the pastel color is too cute
What are you Going to do with Them? (Please Do Not Lie): I might keep it or auction it off. Still unsure!
Advertising? no
Feedback? Anything Else? good luck to everyone
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage Image ImageImageImageImage
snailormoon2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Doggos_on_Mars » Mon Dec 25, 2017 3:07 am

Bump

Adoption Center

Doggos_on_Mars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Addersnap » Mon Dec 25, 2017 3:11 am

Username: Midnightaura
Why do you want them? I have a special place in my heart for mythical creatures.
Which Griffin is your Favorite? Ahhh, they're all so kyoot, I can't decide. :(
[b]What are you Going to do with Them?: Hmm... I will probably create a welcome committee with them. (Although I already have I set, I love having doubles, I completely understand if you'd rather hand them off to someone who's never had store pet griffins before!)
[b]Advertising?
No, sorry.
Feedback? Anything Else? Good luck everyone!
Hi, I've freshly devoted my Youtube channel to Chicken Smoothie but I am scrambling to develop a fanbase!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuYMdI ... _as=public

❤️ I'd be highly appreciative if you gave my humble Youtube channel a chance, it's comprehensible if not, though! Hopefully we can become friends regardless of what you think of my channel. ^-^ ❤️
Addersnap

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Neonwishes » Mon Dec 25, 2017 3:29 am

Username: (Neonwishes)
Why do you want them? (I would buy them, but I don't have enough C$ to get them ;v; And I want to give them(it)to a very special someone, Plus, i really love their designs and colors)
Which Griffin is your Favorite? Why? (The white and pink griffin!(Peluche) Its super adorable and I absolutely love it's aesthetics.)
What are you Going to do with Them? (Please Do Not Lie): (I would send it as a special Christmas gift to a friend of mine.)
Advertising? (Is bumping okay?, and i'll try to put this in my signature.*sorry i'm a bit clueless ;v;*)
Feedback? Anything Else? (Good luck to everyone and congrats if you win a bean! And thanks for the opportunity to participate! Also Bump!)
The world is full of magical wonders...

This is my Senpai.I'm Neon,a animator/artist. I don't normally do requests, but sometimes i still open them. if you ever need me don't hesitate to ask! [/color]

I HAVE OTHER SOCIAL MEDIAS!! :3 Message me for them!
Neonwishes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Soarora » Mon Dec 25, 2017 4:13 am

Username: MaximumWildlife
Why do you want them? I love the texture and colors they have.. and they’re griffins! Griffins with a large personality that is.
Which Griffin is your Favorite? Why? Either the pink (not pps) or the black one, they have interesting personalities as well as edits. (The pink ones hair though looll)
What are you Going to do with Them? (Please Do Not Lie): Keep them with my ultimate favorites, who I dress up, never trade, and visit at least once every day. They seem to give me peace since I don’t have to decide whether I like them as pets or not ^-^;
Advertising? No, sorry
Feedback? Anything Else? Maybe put the banners at the bottom? It’s confusing when that’s the first thing you see. Other than that, thank you so much for the opportunity!
Image .-|Image |-.Image
Soarora

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Doggos_on_Mars » Tue Dec 26, 2017 2:47 am

Bump! Also thank you MaximumWildlife for the feedback! I fixed your concern right away!

Adoption Center

Doggos_on_Mars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Doggos_on_Mars » Wed Dec 27, 2017 2:15 am

Bump

Adoption Center

Doggos_on_Mars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me