🌿 | fin | please lock

Find a competition to enter your artwork in, or create an art competition for others!
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Re: 🌿 | ending soon | list pet prize | humanoid art contest

Postby RPG » Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:56 am

heart wrote:b
RPG

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 🌿 | extended | list pet prize | humanoid art contest

Postby ArcticDragon » Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:51 am

Marking!
If it lives in the minds of some, it can grow in the minds of many

Help me hatch some eggs!
ArcticDragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RPG » Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:21 am

RPG

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RPG » Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:46 pm

RPG

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RPG » Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:49 pm

RPG

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

🌿 | results

Postby RPG » Wed Mar 07, 2018 6:01 pm

• in first place, we have pparker! i can tell that they put a lot of effort into this drawing, and in addition to that, their art skills are amazing! the anatomy is excellent and the coloring and shading is beautiful. you can see their entry here.
    • in second place, we have guinishere! i completely adore their style and the way they chose to draw and color the fur on chrysan's legs, arms and ears. fun fact, i actually had a tough time choosing between theirs and pparkers entries because i loved the two so much. you can see their entry here.
    • and finally, in third place, we have silent serenity. i love their chibi style of drawing and style of shading! you can see their entry here
    • and of course, the runner-ups! unknowncollector101. i loved their entry to bits and i had a super tough time choosing between theirs and silent serenity's. i feel like they are almost tied, with silent serenity just ahead of them. for this reason, i will allow them to take this beautiful butterfly. you can see their entry here.

if you happened to have won, you may take your prize, and your participation prize as well.
      if you won first, second, or third place or are a runner-up, your valuable pets will be found in this group. your less valuable pets will be found in this group, along with the participation prize.

thank you all for entering! i loved everybody's entries and i hope you are all satisfied with your prizes. i also hope to soon host another more diverse art contest with both humanoid characters and feral characters once i happen to get more valuable pets to give.
RPG

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me