Photography comp [CLOSED FOR JUDGING]

Find a competition to enter your artwork in, or create an art competition for others!
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Re: Photography comp

Postby Yuki. » Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:03 am

Id enter... but my mom ghot me the flip so i cant take pictures -__- I just want a normal camera but she has to go get me a 400 buck camera -_-, oh dear.

Yuki.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby luvdogz8 » Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:34 am

If you're lost and alone
Or you're sinking like a stone
Carry on <3
luvdogz8

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby serenityhazel » Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:23 am

The Mortal wrote:did it? why? you could always enter it again if you want to

Because it was a picture of my brother and niece, I couldn't post it. =/
"Pull my strings, make me yours.
I'm your puppet, you're my master.
My breaths are yours, take them shallow.
Make this last, never love another."

Daddy's Little Girl wrote:
Rest In Peace Santa Daddy.
I love you ♥
06-02-1953~♥~11-06-2011
serenityhazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Reirae » Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:44 am

I'll enter. I love photography ^^ My dad bought me a Casio camera when I was 10. But I'm saving up to get a better one. I still have it today, so it's been alive for four years XD. Quality got bad over time, so I'll enter some photos I took before the quality began getting bad.

Photo 1- http://i51.tinypic.com/o5qi49.jpg

Photo 2- http://i52.tinypic.com/9zx3s5.jpg

I live on a farm :3 Photo 1 is my neighbors horse, which they allowed me to take a photo of. But about a year later it died of disease. The second one is my donkey and her newborn. The newborn died only a week later due to frostbite. Wish it wasn't born in the winter ><.

I had a good picture I took of a penguin at the zoo, but I edited it and I forgot to save the original photo on my laptop. It's on my computer at my other house, but I don't have access to it right now and it works incredibly slow >>.
| ace | isfj-a/istj-a | virgo | true neutral | she/her |

Hello, I'm Reirae! I've been on CS for 8 years but have stopped collecting adoptables now. I love computers and am currently studying computer science. Feel free to leave me a message if you want to chat! I'm almost always available and would love to know more of the people on here n_n
Reirae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yuki. » Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:45 am

-Avril- wrote:I'll enter. I love photography ^^ My dad bought me a Casio camera when I was 10. I still have it today, so it's been alive for four years XD. Quality got bad over time, so I'll enter some photos I took before the quality began getting bad.

I live on a farm :3 Photo 1 is my neighbors horse, which they allowed me to take a photo of. But about a year later it died of disease. The second one is my donkey and her newborn. The newborn died only a week later due to frostbite. Wish it wasn't born in the winter ><.

I had a good picture I took of a penguin at the zoo, but I edited it and I forgot to save the original photo on my laptop. It's on my computer at my other house, but I don't have access to it right now and it works incredibly slow >>.

Hiya, can i do a drawing off the first one? I love it, and drawing black things is my type ^^

Yuki.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Reirae » Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:48 am

Sure :) Just give me credit for the photo. Also, the horse is brown. It just looks black in the shading lol.

Hello, I'm Reirae! I've been on CS for 8 years but have stopped collecting adoptables now. I love computers and am currently studying computer science. Feel free to leave me a message if you want to chat! I'm almost always available and would love to know more of the people on here n_n
Reirae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yuki. » Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:51 am

-Avril- wrote:Sure :) Just give me credit for the photo. Also, the horse is brown. It just looks black in the shading lol.

Ok, thanks ^^

Yuki.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Reirae » Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:59 am

snow911 wrote:
-Avril- wrote:Sure :) Just give me credit for the photo. Also, the horse is brown. It just looks black in the shading lol.

Ok, thanks ^^

No problem :)

Reirae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Mortal » Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:23 am

-Avril- wrote:I'll enter. I love photography ^^ My dad bought me a Casio camera when I was 10. But I'm saving up to get a better one. I still have it today, so it's been alive for four years XD. Quality got bad over time, so I'll enter some photos I took before the quality began getting bad.

sorry to hear about your newborn donkey :( its a really good picture though :)
You're waiting for a train, a train that will take you far away. You know where you hope this train will take you, but you don't know for sure. But it doesn't matter. How can it not matter to you where that train will take you? Inception :)

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=716935
check out my art comp!
The Mortal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Reirae » Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:33 am

The Mortal wrote:
-Avril- wrote:I'll enter. I love photography ^^ My dad bought me a Casio camera when I was 10. But I'm saving up to get a better one. I still have it today, so it's been alive for four years XD. Quality got bad over time, so I'll enter some photos I took before the quality began getting bad.

sorry to hear about your newborn donkey :( its a really good picture though :)

Yeah I still miss her even though I only knew her for a couple of days :( And thanks ^^

Reirae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me