✿_Grand Art Contest_✿ - Over ♡

Find a competition to enter your artwork in, or create an art competition for others!
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Are you interested in a small art raffle? Only for participants of course.

Poll ended at Thu May 17, 2018 11:36 pm

yeah
100%
naaaaah
No votes

Total votes : 21

Re: ✿_Grand Art Contest_✿ - judging x'3

Postby Foxface--x3 » Sun May 13, 2018 5:55 am

Only 2 comments missing. <3 Finally finished the placings and so on - gladly I had the day off! Going to post the comments today and the ranking tomorrow morning. :B
:. Take your time .:

Our prime purpose in this life
Is to help others.
And if you can't help them,
At least don't hurt them.

We can never obtain peace in the outer world
Until we make peace with ourselves.

Do not dwell in the past,
Do not dream of the future,
Concentrate the mind
On the present moment.

© Dalai Lama ; Buddha ; Foxface
Foxface--x3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ✿_Grand Art Contest_✿ - judging x'3

Postby -Blufox » Sun May 13, 2018 6:01 am

For a moment I thought you said that you were posting the rankings today and my heart skipped a beat xD
I'm kinda nervous yet excited at the same time- this contest has been on my mind for the entire week!
animated by me! ref
-Blufox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ✿_Grand Art Contest_✿ - Entrants and Comments

Postby Foxface--x3 » Sun May 13, 2018 7:40 am

Maaaan I wish there were something like Spoilers where I could "hide" your drawings"... this post is going to be so extremely long. ;o; I already shortened it by only featuring the drawing from you I liked the most. I listed y'all in alphabetical order - hope my comments are usefull, if you didn't understand everything please note me about it. <3 (all other entries can be found in the participants-list just after the main post.)

I actually like your drawing very much - the pose, the expression, everything looks fine. I'm sad that you were not able to finish your drawing in time and I hope you do some day. What I like the most about the picture is that you captured their character traits so well - Hotaru, the happy honey bear and Fox, the silent and thoughtful giant. Also the lineart is drawn very clean and careful - I wonder how your coloring would look like and if you choose to add a background or not and why. :B

One of the most beautiful drawings of Floris I just received. I like your clean art style, the shading and lightning you added, the expression and anatomy. The flowers you added look like some kind of spring flowers but I rather have had daisies, since those are one of their favourite flowers - anyways they look beautiful on her. Sadly you only submitted a headshot in my contest what couldn't get you a high placing but I like your art style - keep on the good work! Also you made two mistakes: the fur on her breast/ribcage is actually cornea... works like a shield/protection, she has no yellow fur except for her autumn appearance ; her eyes don't work together with her expression - the pupils only disappear when she's angry and you would have to draw her extremely angry to explain the eyes. :'P But I do understand that she's a difficult character to draw...

Actually I like both pictures very much, but because I had to decide I've choosen the picture of Leigh since I like the anatomy and expression. n.n I'm glad that you remembered that her eyes are shaped like elf-ears and the way you drew her hair suits her perfectly fine. Sadly you've choosen a wrong eye-colour - she actually has green-brown eyes or light green with glow. (I love the way you draw lips btw.) In the other picture I love your background choice and her hair looks just fancy omg. <3 However I find her eyes stare a little to much? But I can't give you any advice how to change that because I can't find the problem... maybe her pupils are to small.. maybe a different direction of her sight/view could make the difference, I'm not sure actually.

I love everything about your drawing - I'm not kidding. I love how you drew Fox and Hotaru together in front of a lake on a cloudy but beautiful day. Every marking fits, that's amazing since Fox is a very difficult character to draw, especially in the traditional way. Your coloring is clean and careful and simply looks nice. But what I am most surpirzed off is that you picked all the right colors? How did you do that? Not even me is able to find all the right colors - reveal your secret. ;o; -- well you have the skillzz, love it. <3 Oh and Hotaru's expression is brilliant. xd

I have mixed feelings when I look at your drawing. On the one hand it looks well drawn and you added a small background which takes a little bit more time to draw and on the other hand I find it way to sketchy, it looks like you just rushed it. But I don't kow how your art style normally looks like because I couldn't find any other drawings. ;o; The glow around her heratstones is nice and the small flowers look really cute but I somehow miss the detail in everything. Also I find the colors a little to dark? But I know they were hard to copy since I only had a traditional reference sheet. o:

You're 1 crazy dude! 5 entries in such a short time - I can't believe this happened. x3 First off I love both of your main pictures and didn't know which to pick because both are awesome and well drawn. I decided on this one since I like to see Cherry and Fuchs together (since they both were my main characters for a long time). I like the clean coloring on your last piece, just as the expressions and poses. I'm glad that you got their markings right (except for Cherry's golden spots). Fuchs's ears have different lengths but that looks kind of cute. <3 The first drawing of Fuchs is just adorable, like I already said, I love all the detail in the fur that must hae taken hours to draw! She looks a little plump - and I love plump pets omg but it doesn't fit her - anyways it's so cute, I could die of cuteness. Well I just died but had to return to finish my judging, oh well. x'3 I only found one small mistake in the picture: you misplaced her markings in her face but you must have noticed that already since you drew them right in your last piece. I also liked all the booster you submitted especially the signature featuring Floris. <3 On the reference sheet you sadly made a mistake on Twoface's belly fur - it's not grey it's black as the rest of his fur - anyways I like the structure of the sheet. (:

I don't know where to start. ;o; You art style seems to be very developed so I infer that you are used to drawing digital and that you're probably doing it for a long time? Can I ask since when you do drawing? :'D What I like about your art style the most is 1. that you draw things just like them are - every marking fits perfectly, every color is either well choosen or copied, I like that. Seems like your the type of artist who takes commissions? (I want one. o.o), 2. your lines are drawn clean but not too clean and they are colored - I love that and 3. anatomy and expression - they are not really properly but everything looks fine and seems masterfully (I don't know the word vor "gekonnt" omg xd), whelp hope you understand what I wanted to say. <3 About the pictures, I've choosen Ruri as my favourite but that's not quite right because I love the reference sheet even more; it's perfect, well drawn, has a nice structure and looks simply beautiful, thank you for that. The picture of Floris is extremely beautiful but I would've loved to have a fullbody of her in your art style - anatomy looks fine, the wings are well drawn (I like the glow-effect) and I love how you drew her heartstone and the flowers. Can't help, I simply love your art. About Ruri: everything fits. I love dynamic poses and her saucy expression, the shading is simple but nice and I would die to hug that fluffy tail man, I would. ;-; The only thing I can decry is that the background is very simple but I actually like it that way and the color. That's all, I am glad to have such a quality drawing of Ruri (since she has only a small amount of art) and such a nice reference sheet of Sundancer - I'm happy. ^-^

I can't help it but I cried when I saw your artwork. I've never receiven such a high quality artwork for nearly nothing. Only one time before, it was a really cheap commission - yes I cried. Well I guess I don't need to tell you that you are very talented and skilled? Alright, I just start with the things I don't like in the picture: Floris seems a little too large (since she's a forest and field guardian she's very small - but I guess I never mentioned anywhere, so not your fault. The wings, well they are really beautiful but she has no angel wings, no feathers, she has more flowery wings. (: I am not sure about the eye-color, is it yellow? If it is she would be very angry if it's orange or red I never said something *whistle*. Now about the things I really like in the picture: the pose - so dynamic, so fitting, so well drawn. ;o; The glow effects of her eyes, the water pearl and her heartstones, the anatomy and her wooden limbs - they are drawn very realistic and simply beautiful. And now about what I love about this picture: the background - where did you learn drawing your backgrounds, teach me please, I'm crying. The whole picture is just beautiful and creates a stunning atmosphere. The only thing I always criticize in drawings like that is that the character doesn't go with the background since those are two different drawing styles but in your artwork it does pretty fine. Thank you for submitting such an amazing artwork for litterally nothing but a few digital pets to collect. ;__; <3

First of all: I loved the drawing of AJ; his expression fits him very well and the pose is simple but well drawn and I am happy that you corrected that coloring mistake so fast - thank you. :'D About the other pieces: my favourite is the drawing of Robin. I like the idea about that spanner, it creates the impression that she could be a mechatronic what fits her quite good! I'm glad you added all the extras and the flying scarf, you only made one mistake about that: her bracelets are on her right arm and not the left. I also like that you thought about the freckles, I always forget them. All in all a nice drawing and I am sad that it only turned out as a halfbody. Oh and I just realized that you also made a small mistake about her tail: it looks like a lion tail but she actually has a cat tail - it's too thin right before the fluffy ending. :'D The drawing of Leigh appears to be a little to massive since she's an elve and has a very thin build body but I'm glad you remembered about the elf ears. The eye color is wrong, she actually has brown-green eyes or light/neo green and glowing (I'm not sure if you asked in a PM about her eye color...) Aynways I like her facial expression and the big eyes. The drawing of Melon looks fine to me. I like the way you tried to paint her and the big nose is really cute. Her hairstyle looks a little to messy since she's very careful with her hair and styles it every day - but all in all a nice drawing of her. x3

Awww one of my most favourite pictures in this contest. <3 I love it so much, everything is perfect except for a few markings but I know that Fox is a difficult character to draw! I really like the concept of your artwork, the atmosphere the background creates and your drawing style. The facial expression of Hotaru is on point, same for Fox's. :'D What I want to suggest is that you need to take your time while drawing - keep the coloring a little bit cleaner and if possible a little more accurate/exact. Same counts for the background, I can see that the stars are more white stripes than a point in the nightsky. Just take your time, take breaks and enjoy the result. <3 (like I do)

First off: I were really impressed by your drawing because you've choosen a pose which isn't easy to handle. I like that it's somehow sketchy but also clean, lineless but also with lines. Your art style is very unique - keep on the good work! What I like the most about your picture is her anatomy, her wings and her long ears. <33 What I like less is the color choice since I prefer strong colors over pale colors. Sadly you didn't add a background it would've pushed your winning chances multiple times because I simply dislike grey, light grey especially as background. ;o; But all in all I like your drawing very much - your art style is simply beautiful and peerless.

Ahhhh, when I look at your drawings I can only say: I love them all. <3 One just like the other - they're beautiful and I wish there would be a chance to hold them in my own hands someday. ;____; About the picture I like the most: actually I love the small "comic" you made of my apple character, it's well drawn and was simply a nice and funny idea! But I've rather chooses the drawing of AJ as my favourite because it's the most beautiful drawing I've receiven of AJ so far. I like the way you color your drawings - so clean and carefull. Also I like that realistic touch of your drawing style. The picture of Frosty I do like too but I prfer clean lines over none when it comes to traditional drawings. ^-^ But the concept wiht the butterfly on Frosty's nose and his expression is simply brilliant. ~

I've never seen an art style like yours - I like it pretty much but I find one can see that you drew under time pressure. Most of the pictures for me don't look as clean like other artworks you drew before. ^^ I start with the drawing of Cherry I featured above: nearly every marking fits (the brown around the mouth reaches up to between her eyes), the pose is stunning and fits her character traits perfectly fine. I like it that you added the walkman/mobile phone and headphones. But what I like the most about this picture is her cheeky expression and her haircut - really well drawn. <3 I'm not quite sure what to say about the background it's nothing I like or dislike, well I like the color. The drawing of Foxface and Hotaru turned out very great. Her markings are extremely hard to copy but you did a great job. Also I like the pose and expression of both. The only thing I can decry is the wrong eye color - she has black eyes, all black, pitch black. The background, well, it fits and I like Foxface combined with a little gore. I had a hard time choosing my "favourite picture" between those two. The pictures of Plane and Fuchs look a little "rushed" but that's okay since it's your 3 and 4 picture. o.o You made a few mistakes about their markings and a few colors - lol I just realized that I forgot to add Fuch's reference sheet to the sta.sh *facepalm* - that happens if one is in a rush huh. xd Well anyways I like both background choices and I miss the haircut at Fuch's picture.. she always has a haircut in her anthro form otherwise she looks a little bit boyish. All in all I like your drawings a lot and I am still not sure where to place you in the ranking - gawd it's a horrible choice. u.u

I've started your comment like a hundred times but always deleted it because I couldnn't finde the right words. But I'm trying my best now: your first drawing of AJ is really cute, I like the pose and the scenery a lot. I love his two little vampire fangs you added and the window with the snow outside. The christmas tree has a complete different style than the other furniture in the room that's why it looks a little strange but I like how your drew the lightning string and the tree balls. Also the detail on the pillows is great - I love such things. All in all a really cute drawing. Your second entry really amazed me. It's the first drawing of Floris in her winter appearance and you drew everything on the right place even though there was no image just a very complex description of her. The wings are beautiful but a little bit too small for her winter appearance - there they are a little taller and longerto keep her warm. Her floppy ears, her expression and the small tiny flowers look really beautiful but the background is what I like the most. Everything seems so chilled in that winterly forest - well drawn. The detail in the background is what amazes me the most, just like the snowflakes in the back- and foreground. Do you still have the flat fullbody without the snow? I would love to use it as reference sheet of her winter appearance if possible. x3 The drawing of the Catipum is a really nice extra. I love the way you drew it, with colored lines, the small background and the chilled expression, simply a great drawing and extremely cute. <33 By the way I like the way you drew the clouds. Now to the most awesomest drawing in the whole contest: the drawing of Fox and Hotaru. Whew... what shall I say... it's amazing - the animation is great, the drawing is really beautiful especially the background, the characters look really cute and everything together creates an awesome majestic masterpiece. Yeah - that's how one can call this: awesome-majestic-masterpiece-of-amazingness. In detail: I love that cherry tree omg and those floating cherry tree blossoms. What I love even more his Fox's and Hotaru's facial expression. But what I love the most about this piece is that they seem so alive because their limbs are moving OMG! I like those smooth moving ears and the wiggeling tail and the dangling panda-pendant. Simply wonderful - I can only imagine how much time and effort this must have taken. Thank you for that masterpiece, the time and effort you've taken. <3 Also the new design of Fox looks great, suits her well. Is it possible to make the whole drawing with the animation smaller so I can use it as avatar? I hope so. n_n If not, no problem, I am going to put it on my deviantart page somehow and somewhere, I just need to figure out how. *laugh*

Ich mag zwar das Bild von Hotaru auch sehr gerne und werde es auch in der vorweihnachtlichen Zeit in einem deutschen Forum verwenden, aber das Bild von Floris hat mich einfach umgehauen. Ich mag eigentlich alles daran, besonders die Pose im Zusammenhang mit dem Hintergrund. Du hast den Charakter schön in den HG eingearbeitet, so dass diese nicht einfach nur "aufgesetzt" aussieht - das bekommen nicht viele so hin. Ich finde bei den Bäumen und dem Gras hättest du noch etwas mehr ins Detail gehen können, beides wirkt nämlich ziemlich "flach", dennoch gefällt es mir. Das Shading auf Floris ist etwas sehr dunkel geraten. Alles in allem ein sehr gelungenes Bild und der kleine Avatar von Hotaru hat dir auch nochmal schön Extrapunkte gebracht. ^-^

I like both pictures but I somehow prefer the comic-style one. Maybe because AJ looks a little happier? I love it how you drew the background and I'm sad that you didn't enter with a fullbody drawing. ;o; The more realistic picture is beautiful too and fits AJ a little better from his facial expression, also the background is really beautiful but I prefer the cute one. <3 Sadly you oly entered with Boosters and not with a normal drawing. I wasn't sure how to handle that. u.u Anyways I like both drawings a lot and thank you for entering!

(The forum just deleted your text... I'm crying right now, it was so good. ;o; ) Well once again... It was really hard for me to choose between the two drawings from you but I decided on the pixel-drawing because it somehow hit a nerve in a positive way. I like nearly everything about it, especially the pose and the placid presence of her, it fits her character perfectly! I also like that you drew the flowers on her body lineless and non-pixel. The only thing I don't like that much is that her wings look like angel wings but they are more some kind of flowery wings. (: I am very impressed about the lineless drawing because you drew the shading so well that everything looks fine - my respect, that's a lot of work. Particularly the fluffy fur and the style of the markings look like a lot of work and time you spend on it. Sadly you only added a foreground and no background - you would've earned much more points with a background and I am curious what kind of background you would choose. I like both drawings a lot. ~ (now the text isn't that good, I'm sorry. ;___; )

I can't... I dunno what to say. Those sketches are just... are simply beautiful. Really beautiful. I love them - I love sketches btw. Anyways they won't get you as much points as a colored drawing, I'm sorry. ;o; If you would've colored them and added a small background... maaan you would be one of the first placings for sure. You're really skilled and your drawing style is just what I personally like. Thank you for spending so much time on my character - this must have taken for ever. Keep on the good work, you're really talented and skilled. (: About the sketches: I love how you drew her, all the different flowers, leaves/foliages and he detail of her wooden limbs - it's just beautiful. Her wings look like giant, long leaves. Actually they are some kind of flower wings but I like that kind of interpretation too! (they are no feathers!) I am going to upload your sketches to my Sta.sh so anyone can see how you drew her and they maybe use it as a sample for their own drawings. <3 I still want to hold this in my own hands, I'm so sad. ;o;

Well... where do I start here? I had a really, really, really hard time choosing my favourite drawing of yours. I really do love watercolor drawings. <3 And you made 4 of those! I can't grasp my luck really - hopefully they will arrive at my home soon, I can't wait to see them in reality. ;___; About your first drawing, the one of Fox and Hotaru: I fell in love with your drawing style at first sight and I were amazed that you were "brave" enough to choose such a hard character to draw. Fox's markings are really hard to capture and place them right, also her colors are difficult to mix that's why I am really amazed by your drawing dude, the background, the green fits them both perfectly fine and I simply love everything about it. *-* (especially Hotaru's facial expression and the yellow butterfly at Fox's nose). Your third drawing, the one of Eden is really nice; I like his expression and the background the most, also your title fits your drawing quite good - I wonder what you thought when naming it? I love the clean transitions of his markings and the background color you made - the background choice is perfect because he lives in a city and he gets active at night time. About the painting of Cherry: I can see that it's a drawing you put a little less effort into but you had an idea in your mind you simply wanted to portray and I do love that idea very much since pandas are one of my favourite animals. You drew them so indescribably sweet omg and Cherry looks really beautiful even if she has a more feline anatomy than canine. The background is cute. x'3 Well now about your second drawing and the one I've chooses as my favourite: what ever you did - you did it in a perfect way. The dynamic of your drawing is stunning and the atmosphere you created, a wild and free, a happy and powerful aura, is just how I like to see Plane. She's a character that originates from my teens when i had the strong urge for freedom and finding home, a home where I belong. That's why the title and the little companion you added awakens those feelings again. Also the word "Home" has a very special meaning for me - you made intuitively everything right in this picture. Thank you for that. <3 Also I am going to use this cute birdy as a character of mine if that's alright? Just asking because it might be that it's your own or something like that. c:

My most favourite picture in this contest featuring Hotaru and Ruri. This is so beautiful, heart warming and cute. Sorry I can't hold my self - it's one of my most favourite drawings I've ever receiven. The markings aren't all on the right place but I still love it. I love it because it's simple, fluffy and extremely cute. I also fell in love with that lineless style. Thank you for such a beautiful drawing of them both together. <3 The drawing of Floris is drawn in a different style but I like that style too. I love it that you drew her ears so big and floppy - also every marking fits and it's simply pretty. Going to use it as avatar on another forum. The background is lovely but it could've been a little bit more detailed. ^^

Ahh I liked all your drawings but I find this headshot the most interesting because of the detailed shading - it looks really ornate and neat. Also it's the first drawing I have receiven of Sunny and I am in love with it. I really like your drawing style, somehow sketchy but clean and I especially like the way you drew his neckerchief. <3 The drawing of AJ is nice too but you made a few mistakes with his white markings anyways it's nice! I like the background idea and hanging around like a lazy kitty is just what AJ does all the time. Something on the background isn't working out quite good but I still couldn't find the cause. xd The reference sheet of Rufus is just perfect! You put a lot of time in it with all the different drawings but here and there something seems to "miss". You wrote notes about the optional stuff but nobdy reads text on reference sheets so it would've been better if you drew them - anyways I like it very much, thank you for such a great refrence sheet of him. :'D

Your picture is simply adorable! It shows Floris perfectly fine, the expression fits her commonly emotional state. The fluffy cheeks fur, the floppy ears and her wings are drawn perfectly fine and the small flowers in her hair look really cute. Your picture is simple but great. I also love that "background-foreground" idea with the flowers and the name banner - definitely going to use it as avatar someday. <3 The whole picture has a nice concept that's why I like it that much. c:

Your comment were deleted by the forums timeout too and now I try to somehow rewrite it. ;u; I were really amazed by your painting of Floris since it is all lineless with a really nice shading and a great background. I love how you drew Floris's heartstone, her water pearl and her wings. Also her wooden limbs are well drawn, I like them very much. It looks like you have had a few problems with the anatomy and her face looks a little weird - but I know that drawing lineless can be a pain in the ass and correcting mistakes is horrible. ;u; Anyways I like the way she looks and the shading is simply amazing. I am still amazed by your background drawing skills - actually I don't believe this is one of your first background drawings. o.O The trees in the front area of the background look really realistic and the moss and grass looks great. The trees in the background are shaped a little bit to sharp that creates a dangerous scenery. Together with the cold colors you have choosen for the whole painting you created a more uncomfortable but silent atmosphere - I am not sure if that was planned? I like it anyways because it's the first drawing that emits such feelings but I find Floris looks a little too chilled/relaxed. If you want to give your whole drawing a soft and comfortable touch use orange-brown colors and warm light. :B Well, I like that eerie surrounding. The two Boosters look a little bit rushed and the texting is written a little bit untidy and it might be hard to read, aynways you added all the information that's needed to know. The lineless drawing style is great but show the markings not clear enough. Especially at Sundancer's drawing it could be hard to recognize all the different markings and colors. However I like it that you added all extras and accessoires - thak you for the nice references. <3

Haaaaah my first comment were deleted by the forums timeout so I need to rewrite this and I am not sure if I can write down my thoughts that good again, forgive me. ;o; I'm starting off with the picture I've favourited above: I love this drawing in it's simple but beautiful way. Like I already mentioned on DeviantArt, you're one of the only artists who ever drew their anatomy and markings all right - the only thing is that Fox's ears are to small and Hotaru's too long. :'P I love the lively pose you've choosen and the style of the background, it looks like it's drawn with crayons or chalk! Also I like the contrasts you've created in your drawing by choosing such a dynamic pose in that winterly scenery - it seems like they're running for their lives, to escape the storm and the cold that creates a restless and aroused atmosphere but the warm colors in the background and the characters which run side by side create the complete opposite atmosphere: a warmly and powerful one. It shows that they are going through the hardest times together and none of them is alone in the loneliest and harshest hour. Also the 3 lonely and dead trees are a great contrast to the two living creatures. Winter is a time of ending but also a time of friendship, love and cohesion because alone one can't survive those month of death and lonliness - that's how I do interpret this picture and that's why I like it that much. <3 The fullbody of Benjamin is a nice extra to your first entry. You kept the background really easy but I like the way you worked in the character. The background does also work perfectly fine with his expression and pose - it eems like he's caught somewhere he can't escape, like he's lost somehow - and that's what this character is about. He embodies rage and the resulting helplessness out of that. He's caught in his own fury and anxiety. Moreover I like the way you drew his hair and the glowing of his pendant. (: The reference sheet of Melon is simple but adequate for the character itself. I would've liked it if you had added an extra drawing of her accessoires because you drew them really small and they are hard to recognize. ;u; However I love your drawing style, it somehow looks like some kind of cave paining but with better quality and skill. :'D

I couldn't quite decide which of your entries is my favourite one and I changed it in the last minute... because I like them both equally. n_n Well I love the bustshot of Fuchs so much because it emits a happy and warm atmosphere. I like the golden background, the orange and red leaves and the warm light you added on the character - the happy expression suits her pretty well. About the other picture I like the sad expression together with the background - it creates a silent but still beautiful atmosphere. I like the firefly brush a lot (do you use gimp?). Also your new drawing style looks way cleaner/tidier. The shading looks nice too but feel free to add a little more and darker shading. Just keep the shading as it is and add another layer with a lot of shading where ever there are darker spots - aaah I can't explain properly... If it's dark, the character is darker too - if it's birght, the character looks brighter too - do you understand what I mean? *facepalm* Anyway I like your drawings. ~

I dunno what to say about your entry but: I love it. The small animation is great and the dancing flower simply cute. <33 You drew Floris very well and I like the flowers and leaves on her body very much. You pixel style seems to be practiced, anatomy is great and her wings look like they are supposed to look. I am going to use it as a small pagedoll on my DeviantArt page if I managed to find out how this works. Is there any way to get a smaller size of your drawing? 80px high?

Normally I would have featured the comic here but it was simply too long for this post so I've choosen my secondary favourite of your drawings. <3 I am truely in love with your idea and how you drew it. I've not finished a reference sheet of Floris autumn appearance but that's a great interpretation. There are a lot of flowers missing but I liked the idea about the dying flower on her hip; spring ---> autumn. Hah I loved that picture all the time and I am even more fascinated by it the more I think about it. Also I love her long and floppy ears just as her wings (like leaves), the heartstones and her tail with the water pearl that's half frozen. <3 I wish you would've added a fitting background to it! I don't know what to say about the comic except for: I love it and it's perfect and a unique idea. *hug* I still love both pixels but especially the one of Hotaru and Fox because it looks really detailed and I don't know how crazy one can be to try Fox as a small pixel (since her markings are a pain in the ass). Yuri's pixel is cute too and I am thinking about using it as a small page doll - I like the small animation and that you drew him with his magical wander stick. c:

I really love your entry - it's traditional, colorful, a drawing of Floris with a nice background and your art style is simply beautiful. Sadly it's the only entry you did. ;o; It's not the best picture of yours but I find it really beautiful because I love such detailed drawing styles and traditional coloring. I love the dandelion Floris looks at - one of her favourite flowers and the small daisies fit her perfectly fine. I am impressed by the wooden structure your created in the background and the detailed leaf-frame. I like the way you drew her wings and her wooden limbs. The quality of the photo is fine. <3 The only thing I don't like that much is the cut in the lower quarter. D: Anyways thank you for the nice entry. n.n

Well I had to somehow rewrite your comment and if I forgot anything - I'm sorry. ;o; Normally I would have featured your first entry here because I love everything about it. Their expressions, the background and the atmosphere - it works perfectly fine together. But the actual reason why I love this picture so much is because it shows that enternal bound between Fox and Hotaru, the friendship and the love. ^-^ But I decided to feature the drawing of Plane since one can see the great improvement of your art style in it. Drawing lineless isn't easy and you managed to improve in such a short period of time - I am impressed. I also like the idea about that glider she uses to fly (actually she has machanical wings but I like that idea though) and the background however you still need to work on them because you keep them very simple but I think you could draw really beautiful backgrounds. c: I love all the boosters especially the signature of Floris which I already use in another forum. The reference sheet looks a little rushed but I liked it that you drew 2 fullbodies on it - going to use it thank you. <3 Last but not least I fell in love with the sticker you created of Floris - the idea is unique and I like it that you created a traditional drawing. Hopefully you can still send that sticker to me; I am impressed you did that all on your own and man you must be crazy to submit 5 drawings in my contest. ;o;

I am sorry that I had not enough time to write more detailed comments. If you wish for a more detailed comment please let me know - I can comment where ever you uploaded the picture. I have DeviantArt, Instagram and of course ChickenSmoothie. Send me a direct link to the website where you posted your deviation in a note. As soon as I have the time for it I am going to write a more complex comment. <3 If you have any questions feel free to ask here in the thread or in a private mail.

I am sorry about all writing and grammar mistakes - I am not used to write in english anymore but it was a great exercise for me. Thank you for participating. <333 I love all entries and it's really hard to judge this contest - ah yeah judging follows later - I am a bad person I know. :'D

Greetings,
Fox
Foxface--x3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ✿_Grand Art Contest_✿ - Raffle

Postby Foxface--x3 » Sun May 13, 2018 7:58 am

If you like to participate in my art raffle please let me know by posting "Apfelmus" here in this thread. :B I am going to put your name in my "raffle pot" and all winners will be choosen on wednesday next week. (it's my day off hah) <3

If you're one of the winners you will be able to choose between a few different drawings I am offering. You can either choose if I draw traditional or digital and how complex it shall be.

Things you can win:

There will be around 3 winners or more - I'm going to decide on that on wednesday. Hope you all had fun at my contest and hopefully everyone will be happy with his placing. ;o; <3

Greetings,
Fox

:. Take your time .:

Our prime purpose in this life
Is to help others.
And if you can't help them,
At least don't hurt them.

We can never obtain peace in the outer world
Until we make peace with ourselves.

Do not dwell in the past,
Do not dream of the future,
Concentrate the mind
On the present moment.

© Dalai Lama ; Buddha ; Foxface
Foxface--x3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ✿_Grand Art Contest_✿ - Comments are there!

Postby tofu. » Sun May 13, 2018 8:28 am

Apfelmus Wow.... thank you SO MUCH for taking all your valuable time on all of our comments... they leave me speechless! Thank you for the compliments, and I’m sorry about messing up the markings :’ ) but thank you and I’m incredible nervous about the results tomorrow!! Everyone did an incredible job!! (Also, for some reason the belly fur for the ref turned out grey when I uploaded it... not quite sure what happened. I can send try and send you the accurate picture though! C:)

Also, your English is amazing!!
Image Image
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
━━ 𝔹𝔼 𝕋ℍ𝔼 ━━━━━━━━
╔═════════════════════╗
╚═════════════════════╝
ImageImage
╔═════════════════════╗

Hi! I'm tofu. :) (she/her)
I love dogs and music, and I need a life
PMs are always open!

╚═════════════════════╝
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
╔════════════════╗

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 20 people.
I have received 3 gifts.

╚════════════════╝
━━━ 𝕊𝕆𝕄𝔼𝕆ℕ𝔼 ━━
━━ 𝕋𝕆𝔻𝔸𝕐! ━━━━
tofu.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nagisa kaworu » Sun May 13, 2018 8:45 am

hh im glad you liked the sketches! i'm sorry i wasn't able to do more, but i had a blast drawing floris anyways ; v; my mental health isn't really that great so i wasn't really able to color it nor did i feel motivated to;; i'm not exactly that good at inking yet so i didn't want to mess it up even if i did get around to coloring it

'then, show me your true heart. the next action you take will be proof of your true feelings towards me.'

amaru
they/them

nagisa kaworu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -Blufox » Sun May 13, 2018 9:38 am

Apfelmus,, thank you so much for all of the detailed comments! I'm glad you liked my entries, I loved drawing each and every piece <3
animated by me! ref
-Blufox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ✿_Grand Art Contest_✿ - Entrants and Comments

Postby myth; » Sun May 13, 2018 9:45 am

I'm sorry to hear it was my art's response that cost you all those well thought out comments. ;;n;;
Thank you very much for your kind words, it was a pleasure to create the art for you and I can't wait to see who the winners are, I can tell it's going to be a close one just by seeing all this amazing art work and the lovely comments you left on them.

Apfelmus
I've quit chicken smoothie.

I might log in every now and then but don't expect me to.

Need me? Find me on Discord: myth--and--destiny#1901

sticks and stones may break our bones...
... But words can be fatal.
Be mindful of the feelings of others and treat them how you want to be treated.
myth;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tirgr » Sun May 13, 2018 9:48 am

Apfelmus
thank you for your comment :D I wanted to draw at least two pictures for you but I'm so slow at it :( especially the coloring. and have not so much free time))) but for now I'm trying to draw background and it takes a lot of time too :lol: so slow and sometimes lazy :roll: anyway I'm glad you like my work ;)
Н
а

Р
ы
ж
е
й

Ш
к
у
р
е

X
x
X
Ч
ё
р
н
ы
е

П
о
л
о
с
ы
Tirgr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bioshocked » Sun May 13, 2018 9:56 am

Apfelmus

Thanks so much! I’m so glad you liked her, she was one of my first digital drawings actually- so I’m glad it turned out quite alright. I’m terribly sorry about the eye color, for I just went off the one drawing in your stash which looked a darker color. Anyways, good luck to all hehe!
Image Image
𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓼 𝓸𝓷

xxxxxxxxx
wordswordswords
wordswordswords
wordswordswords
wordswordswords
wordswordswords
wordswordswords
wordswordswords
xxxxxxxxx
xxxxImage