2017 UR Fox Auction (6 bids)

Put your most valuable pets, items or C$ up for auction and see how high the bidding will go!

2017 UR Fox Auction (6 bids)

Postby BillyBoi » Sun Apr 21, 2024 5:56 am

Hey guys, I have a OMGSR 2017 UR Fox that I’m looking to auction off! He’s valued at:
1.5 NON // 15 MA // 3000 C$
Mid Tier 1 = 150 Old Rares === 75 Old VRs === 60 08/09 VRs
Based off this thread here:
Forum/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=4899188

Here he is!

I’m really interested in the bulk side of the rares rather than a 1:1 swap

Boosters:
Warrior Cats
Malk pets
List pets
Store pets
C$
Old Rares+ (WL not required)
Bulk Rares+ (WL not required)

Anti-Boosters:
Horses
Rat
Chamaeleons
Recent rares/Event pets
Uncommons and under
Items (unless high value items)

Ends April 30th Extended to March 20th or if I get an offer I can’t refuse

I have the right to end this without a winner

Leading bid will have a :D next to it! If you’d like to add/edit your bid just PM me and I’ll send the trade back as a suggestion ^.^

I’m going to add a second place with a :) just so you know if you’re close and would like to add!

Bids:
Bid 1 I love the amount of pets especially dogs and cats as well as the malk pets<3(Autocancelled)

Bid 2 I think the orange tree is very cute! I’m looking for more bulk but this is definitely fair at 1.5Nons/15MA

Bid 3 another cute orange tree! I’m liking the bulk rares too! Comes in a little over 1.5Nons/15MA (Autocancelled)

Bid 4 I love the amount of rares+ as well as the store pets and sitting cats! Close to 2Nons :) (2st place)

Bid 5 I love this bid! So many cute pets I’m looking for! It comes in an under 1.5Nons/15MA though (Autocancelled)

Bid 6 I love the variety and the horse and I love the malk pets and C$! It comes in at about way over 1.5Nons :D (1st place)

Bid 7 I love the lions and malk pets!! The dragons are really cool too! It’s way under 15MA/1.5 Nons though

Bid 8+ Addition to bid+addition to bid I love the amount of wishlist pets I love the malk pets and sitting cats! (Counting your value!)

Bid 9 I love the VRs and wishlist pets and malks! This one’s coming in at 1.5 Nons (Autocancelled)

Bid 10 I love the amount of pets!! :) (3rd place, I have to recount the value!)

You guys are making this hard for me aha! I’m not sure who’s leading right now, I’m going to consult the “is this a fair trade” thread just so I can give you all better insight! Or if you’d like to see the opinions on the thread too ^.^
Last edited by BillyBoi on Thu May 02, 2024 9:07 am, edited 58 times in total.
BillyBoi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 2017 UR Fox Auction

Postby BillyBoi » Sun Apr 21, 2024 7:22 am

Bump :3
BillyBoi