My Adoptables~My babies :3

Make a topic here to show us a collection of your favorite pets from CS or other websites

Re: My Adoptables~My babies :3

Postby LunarWolf11 » Tue Dec 27, 2016 9:41 am

Ferien .jpg
Ferien .jpg (116.81 KiB) Viewed 36 times

Deer number: 2 (I got wayyyy too into this story....opps)
Username: LunarWolf11
Name: Ferien (German for Holiday)
Tell me their Christmas story:
Once upon a happening a love almost outrageous and uncanny occurred between a fox and a reindeer. Thus, Ferien was born, a mix between the two. He could not scavenge and use his wits to survive like his fox mother, alas each time he tried his hooves got in the way. When he tried to live like his reindeer father his unnatural fur caused him humiliation within the herd. Torn between desperation for likeness and despair for difference, Ferien cried out one night on Christmas eve. “What is my purpose, where is my place in this world?” You may have noticed he used “where” instead of “is there”. That is because Ferien, despite the rejection from the world knew a child’s song that gave him hope. It was about a certain red nosed reindeer who Ferien felt akin to. Suddenly and softly something in the distance muffled his cries. As he stopped to listen he recognized the gentle tingle of bells steadily increasing. Ferien stared in disbelief as the shadow of an iconic figure and his sleigh came into view. No it couldn’t be…the jovial laughter bellowed in Ferien’s fairly large ears. He hadn’t comprehended that he had frozen on the spot until he flinched when the sleigh landed with a pealing of bells and resounding thud. Whoever had said the big man was accompanied by “eight tiny reindeer” needed to get their eyes checked. For the creatures that stood before Ferien were grand and magnificent, yet held an air of elegance. One in the front gracefully dipped his head in greeting, causing a cacophony of chimes to distill the silence. It was then Ferien noticed the reindeer were adorned with gleaming golden bells that sounded as beautiful as they looked. Each of the harnesses accented the deer but clearly showed their reason as Santa’s Reindeer. They held their heads high with pride and passion for their profession but did not look down on the little one before them. Ferien’s gaze was torn away when he saw the man in red striding towards him. “Ferien, my boy what has you in low spirits on this fine evening?” Eyes widened he stuttered “Y…You’re real? b…but…h…how?” The man chuckled “The ‘how’ doesn’t matter, it’s the reason why- I came for you Ferien”. “M..me?! You mean like you did for Rudolph!” His voice raised an octave in excitement. The gleam in the big man’s eyes shimmered as he shook his head “whoa slow down there Ferien, you might not have realized this but Ruldoth’s a myth made by children, I’ve only ever had eight and trust me, eight is plenty.” He winked and jerked a thumb in the reindeer’s direction. A rush of angry snorts and stomps were the reply. Ferien was heartbroken, all he had ever believed in to get by was a myth. All of a sudden a great soft hand lay on Ferien’s head, and eyes as bright and wide as the sky peered into his. “You don’t need to believe in a myth anymore Ferien, because a myth believes in you” Seeing his confused expression, the big man went on. “I believe you have a purpose, and a place in this world, the “where” and “what” doesn’t matter, you’ll figure them out once you know why.” Saying this, he trotted over to the sleigh and pulled out a harness. Ferien’s eyes widened and he gasped could it be Santa really was going to let him pull the sleigh? The big man sighed and raised the bells “What do you think the purpose of the bells are? To announce my presence? Or to accessorize my reindeer? No….the true meaning of the bells is to bring joy to children and spread Christmas cheer.” “To tell you the truth they’ve gotten a little old over the past few centuries, but a child’s smile when they hear them is timeless.” “It’s up to you to discover your purpose, your “what”, but I want to give you a hint with your “why”.” With that he tossed the harness over Ferien’s back and the jingling was in Ferien’s ears. “Your giving these to me?” he said shocked in awe. The big man’s lips spread into a white toothy grin. “Whenever you feel alone and lost, listen to the bells, live with joy and give it freely.” “I believe in you Ferien, make every day like a holiday and see how the happiness spreads” With that he entered his sleigh and disappeared into the night. Since that Christmas Eve whenever Ferien failed to do something the fox way or reindeer way he just shook the bells and laughed because he finally knew his “why”.
Other:[/b](optional fan art, extra chance of wining) MAJOR WIP
Attachments
WIP Ferien.jpg
WIP Ferien.jpg (46.42 KiB) Viewed 36 times
LunarWolf11

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarWolf11 » Sat Dec 31, 2016 2:27 pm

Kali .jpg
Kali .jpg (278.88 KiB) Viewed 34 times

Name: Kali(Kali-bobtail)
Based on Bobtail Squid:
CC.png
CC.png (215.16 KiB) Viewed 34 times
LunarWolf11

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarWolf11 » Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:25 pm

Arlo.jpg
Arlo.jpg (63.75 KiB) Viewed 27 times

Username - LunarWolf11
Name - Arlo
Number - 5

LunarWolf11

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarWolf11 » Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:50 pm

Renata.jpg
Renata.jpg (121.99 KiB) Viewed 27 times

username; LunarWolf11
name; Renata (Italian means Rebirth)
gender; female
picture of a sunset its based on ;
thumb-1920-7811.jpg
thumb-1920-7811.jpg (384.73 KiB) Viewed 27 times

From: viewtopic.php?f=53&t=3319331&p=105645099#p105447439
LunarWolf11

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarWolf11 » Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:08 pm

Gemma.jpg
Gemma.jpg (80.26 KiB) Viewed 23 times

Name ;; Gemma (Italian - jewel)
Gender ;; female
Gem ;; Aquamarine
LunarWolf11

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarWolf11 » Sun Jan 08, 2017 7:42 pm

Estella.jpg
Estella.jpg (62.44 KiB) Viewed 21 times

Name: Estella (Estella is an old French name which was derived from Latin stella, meaning "star")
Whats their fav constellation?: Pegasus: the creature of legend and beauty who can soar among the galaxy.
LunarWolf11

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarWolf11 » Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:44 am

Species: Rainbow Paint Wolf
Name: Sarwan (origin from India means "explorer")
What do they carry everywhere?: a collapsible telescope that inspires her to follow her dreams and instilled a passion for astronomy and star gazing.
Sarwan.jpg
Sarwan.jpg (235.95 KiB) Viewed 16 times

(From: viewtopic.php?f=53&t=3302951&p=105144303#p104971352 )
Last edited by LunarWolf11 on Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LunarWolf11

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarWolf11 » Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:13 pm

Starship.jpg
Starship.jpg (158.13 KiB) Viewed 14 times

Species: Foxlep
Name: Starship (after Star Butterfly X Tom) (Originally Stardust)
Number: 11 :3
(From: viewtopic.php?f=53&t=3326741#p105691399 )
LunarWolf11

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarWolf11 » Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:22 am

Aloura Mer.jpg
Aloura Mer.jpg (60.55 KiB) Viewed 31 times

Name: Aloura Mer (Aloura Mer)
Brief Personality: Aloura never looks back. Her confidence and grace carry her through every situation. She spends most days caring for roses in her garden, independently of course. While people bore her, she has a soft spot for small creatures. Her tongue may be sharp, but her heart is kind.
(hope this is short enough, pleas let me know if not :) )
Based on:
1. The Little Mermaid
2. Beauty and the Beast
3. Sleeping Beauty
4. Disney Logo

(From: viewtopic.php?f=53&t=3328221&p=105935365#p105901572 )
LunarWolf11

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarWolf11 » Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:36 pm

Serafima .jpg
Serafima .jpg (136.89 KiB) Viewed 31 times
MY FIRST ADOPT/ENTRY EVER!!!!!!
(...alright I'll admit I am in love with this character,it probably borders on obsession, I've been working on this for weeks...sadly, my first draft didn't save so this is not complete)
~-Username: LunarWolf11

~-Name: Serafima (Meaning-Russian form of Seraphina which is Hebrew for "the one that burns" )
Nickname:Jade (because of her eyes and the necklace)

~-Gender: Female

~-Personality: playful, mischievous, lonely, friendly, rebellious, loyal, optimistic,

~-Extra 1: (story): Jade lives in the Kamchatka Peninsula, in East Russia but comes from one of the 29 active volcanos there. During a eruption she awoke to discover she was the only one left. Whether her family is still asleep in the volcano or she was the last to wake and they left is unknown. The only thing she has left of them is the necklace made of jade that came from one of the surrounding mountains. She spends most of her time in the near by forests befriending some of the wildlife and playing small tricks on others. Jade has many friends, including a sable (native Russian mammal) with a temper named Sabella. While she is adventure prone and always ready to explore, her belief that her family will find her causes her too never stray to far from home.
~-Extra 2: (location): photo of a Kamchtka volcano
37aad8e4cd0f72f2d115df0b1f10564b.jpg
37aad8e4cd0f72f2d115df0b1f10564b.jpg (358.8 KiB) Viewed 29 times

~- Extra 3:(WIP drawing): Sabella is not amused by being lifted hundreds of feet in the air by her friend Jade.

"The winner is LunarWolf11!! Congrats, and SO SORRY for the wait ;n; I absolutely love your character development and art and story and you definitely deserve this bab. Enjoy <3 " -Idem

(From: viewtopic.php?f=53&t=3267930&p=105956260#p104168085 )
Attachments
drawingAdopt WIP Sig.jpg
drawingAdopt WIP Sig.jpg (508.62 KiB) Viewed 31 times
LunarWolf11

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me