The Showcase! (No Posting)

Make a topic here to show us a collection of your favorite pets from CS or other websites

The Showcase! (No Posting)

Postby Fae » Sat Jun 13, 2015 2:43 am

This is Just A Tribute

This group is mainly composed of fandom dedicated pets, though there are some real life pet homages in here as well. Also, welcome to my showcase! This is a display of all the pets I've collected and kept during my time here on Chicken Smoothie!.

ImageImageImage

Link (and Navi) and the Kingdom of Hyrule, obviously from the Legend of Zelda Games. I will add more characters from those game eventually, I just haven't found or obtained the pets yet to represent those characters. Rupee is named after the currency in the Legend of Zelda games

ImageImageImage
Shepard from Mass Effect, Nuka Cola from Fallout and Spyro; more video game tributes

Another Version of Commander Shepard from Mass Effect

Looking Real Sus. You know there are imposters among us, right?

Dinraal, from Breath of the Wild

Ahri, from League of Legends

ImageImageImageImageImage
Attain, Hidden, Guarded, Dreaded, and Atop. Representing all those hidden nooks and crannies in various level up games for treasure, fun and just over all something we could be proud of achieving

Nuzlocke; a challenge to give yourself, and often you can end before you've really begun. So; try, try again.

Judy from Animal Crossing: New Horizons

ImageImage

Helena and Valentine, from Mirrormask. When these pets were released, I was immediately reminded of Mirrormask's visuals and surrealist quality. If you haven't seen this movie, I recommend it if you enjoy anything Neil Gaiman writes, since Mirrormask is also one of his creations.

ImageImage

Odette and Odile, from the ballet, Swan Lake. When the bird dogs were coming out and one of them was a swan, I knew I had to do this, and I had hoped that there would be a black swan to be Odette's counterpart. I love Swan Lake and its tragedy, and I take guilty pleasure in watching the Swan Princess, despite it not being the best movie.

ImageImage

Pepé Le Pew and Penelope, from Looney Tunes. Admittedly, I did like this bunch of skits better than other Looney Tunes, and when the Skunk cats were released, I couldn't resist. So here they are!

ImageImageImageImage

Balto, Jenna, Steele, and Togo from Balto. This was one of the few non-disney movies that I grew up with and I absolutely loved it. So here are the three main characters from that version of the story! Togo is named after one of the real sled dogs that ran all the way to Nenana to retrieve the medicine. In real life, Togo was the lead dog on the sled that took the most hazardous and dangerous route. Still, it's a nice movie.

ImageImage

Tod and Vixy from The Fox and The Hound, again another childhood movie of mine, one that hasn't aged all that well. Still, it was enjoyable enough, so have the two foxes!

ImageImageImageImage

Black Beauty, Spirit and Shadowfax. Each horses from different forms of media and fandoms. Black Beauty being from the book of the same name, Spirit being from Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron and Shadowfax being from LOTR. Each of them I enjoyed at different times in my life and one of which is from some of my favorite movies. Also, now Cimarron has been added!

ImageImageImage

Palantir, Eye of Sauron and Morgoth. More LOTR tributes!

Jen, Kira, The Skesis, The UrRu and the UrSkeks from The Dark Crystal. When this second gen litter was released, I was reminded of The Dark Crystal when the dark rainbow dog grew, and the rest of the litter began to be named after the main characters and beings in the story. Jim Henson films were another part of my childhood.

Aughra is also joining my Dark Crystal tributes

Boss, Howdy, Dexter, Panda and Cappy, from Hamtaro. That was an adorable show, so I decided to do a little bit of a tribute.

My friend named this pet, but I'm not sure I really...ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD!

Always, I wanna be with you, make believe with you and live in harmony....

ImageImage

The Scarecrow and Dr. Jonathon Crane, from DC Comics Batman.

Selina Kyle/Catwoman, from DC Comics Batman. Yeah, I know she's not a cat, but this dog had the perfect colour scheme for Selina.

Duela Dent, A DC comics character with a serious case of Identity crisis.... Not that one.

ImageImage

"In brightest Day, in blackest night, no evil shall escape my sight! Let those who worship evil's might beware my power-GREEN LANTERN'S LIGHT"

Green Lantern and Star Sapphire, to add into my DC Comics Pets

Shazam! Billy Batson joins the DC Crew

ImageImageImage
The Zatanna Clan; With Zatanna himself, his daughter Zatara and her cousin, Zachary

Kryptonite, the only weakness Superman has

Shuri, a bearer of the mantle of Black Panther

Skynet from the Terminator Series. It's always watching you....

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Bloodraven, Dracarys, Dragonglass, Song, Melisande and Balerion from A Song of Ice and Fire

Flopsy, Mopsy, Cottontail and Peter from Beatrix Potter's Peter Rabbit, Plus Beatrix herself!

Smaug, from The Hobbit. "My armor is like tenfold shields, my teeth are swords, my claws spears, the shock of my tail a thunderbolt, my wings a hurricane, and my breath death!"

Hobbes, from Calvin and Hobbes!

ImageImage

Prince and Perdita from the 101 Dalmations Book. In that version, there are two different sets of adult dogs (Pongo, his wife Mrs. Pongo, and of course, Prince and Perdita).

The dreaded Bunnicula! Devourer of Vegetables! Draining them of their juice completely, MUHAHAHAHA!

ImageImage

Sakura and Li Syaoran from Cardcaptor Sakura

ImageImage

Tigger and Piglet from Winnie-the-Pooh

ImageImage

V and Evey from V for Vendetta

ImageImage

The Mona Lisa dog, Aptly named Mona and Vinnie, The Starry Night pony

ImageImageImage
Khalid, Aïsha and Qassem. RP character siblings from a campaign me and a friend had. The horse was a backstory spread, and he was a very useful NPC.

ImageImage

Beetlejuice (Betelgeuse) and Lydia, from the Movie and TV show of the same name. Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice!

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Beast, Flower, Elsa, Hawkins, Evangeline, Tiana, Bambi, Iago, Simba and Bagheera from various Disney movies

ImageImage
Addison and Zed from the Zombies DCOM series of movies

Peter Pan, Wendy, John, Michael, Tiger Lily and Great Big Little Panther from Peter Pan

ImageImageImageImage
Too Small, Latchboy, Curly, Rufio. Some of the Lost Boys and Rufio from Hook

ImageImage
Captain Hook and Smee

Molly, who returns to Neverland with Peter to complete her mother's adventures

Tinkerbell, a fairy who hangs out with Peter and who has her own fairy series taking place in Neverland

ImageImageImageImage
Marlin, Nemo, Pizza Planet and Buzz Lightyear from Pixar films

Hedwig!

Sunshine, daisies, butter mellow, turn this stupid, fat rat yellow.

The Whomping Willow

ImageImage
Moby from Moby Dick; Call me Ishmael. And Hell's Heart for the iconic line

Maugrim from The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe

Wilbur from Charlotte's Web

Augustus, Violet, Veruca, Teavee, and Charlie from Charlie And The Chocolate Factory

ImageImage

Jack and Carly from Yugioh 5Ds

Goldeneye, You'll do what I please...

ImageImageImage

Iroh and Zuko from ATLA and Tahno from Korra

CS4 Photoshop!

Christy, from Care Bears II

"First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out."

ImageImageImageImage

Dr. Robotnik, Sonic, Shadow and Amy from Sonic the Hedgehog

ImageImageImage

Wasabi, Hachiko and Laika. Real life dedications; one to a green puppy born (unusual, but not unheard of; here) who was named Wasabi, of course. The famous Hachiko, who waited nine years, nine months and fifteen days, for his dead owner to arrive off of the train, and Laika, one of the first animals in space, who died due to overheating in the chamber. Never Forget.

Ein, from Cowboy Bebop

ImageImage
Roxas and the Paopu Fruit from Kingdom Hearts

Nanook, named after the TY beanie baby Husky!

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Benson, Jackie, Kitkat, Kilimanjaro (Killer), Billy Bob (Kitten and Adult Forms) and Sable. All different tribute pets to different animals belonging to my friends, myself and in the case of Billy Bob, CS staff members.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Laputa, Totoro, Mononoke, San, Haku, Stairway of Ravens, Arren, and Wynne.

The Studio Ghibli Ponies, plus one rabbit.

Now, the Studio Ghibli Horses!
Nausicaä, Sheeta, Kiki, Ponyo and Wind, all from their respective Movies.

Chihiro, from Spirited Away!!

Welcome, To the city of Rapture!

"Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn"

Huh. I wonder what that was all about.

Cats of Saturn, or from Saturn. They look like cats, but they are not. Beware (Lovecraft references here). This one is aptly named, Saturn.

Dun Dun Dunna Dun

ImageImage
KAKAROT! and Raditz. From DBZ.

Tribute to Terry Pratchett, creator of the Discworld Series. RIP.

ImageImage
Jack and Rose, from the fictionalized version of Titanic.

Gromit, from Wallace and Gromit: Curse of the Were-Rabbit

Tooki Tooki from George of the Jungle

Bartok from Anastasia

Rainbow Brite, from the 80s Series!!

ImageImageImage
Adult Flurry Heart, Star Swirl The Bearded and Zecora from My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic.

Welcome to Nightvale!

ImageImage
Aisling and Brendan, from The Secret of Kells.

ImageImageImageImage
Bronagh, Conor, Ben and Saorise from Song of the Sea.

A Fiery, from Labyrinth, another Jim Henson classic.

Glub. I'm...not sure where this pet goes or why, but it makes me laugh. So here is Glub, poor FishDog.

Owl Moon, named after one of my favorite Picture Books!

The Rainbow Fish, from another picture book of mine.

Goodnight Moon, to carry on with our picture book tradition!

Verdi, from the picture book of the same name

Ferdinand, from the picture book of the same name

ImageImage
The Spice Must Flow; and Muad'Dib, The Kwisatz Haderach (Paul Atreides). Tribute to the Dune series

Ruth, the all or none colored dragon from the Dragonriders of Pern series.

Guardian, representing the Guardians of Ga'hoole series!

The Cowardly Lion, Emerald, The Gump, Elphaba and Ozma from the Wizard of Oz book series and Wicked

Hazel, Fiver, Prince Rainbow, El-ahrairah and Rabscuttle from Watership Down

Algernon, from Flowers for Algernon

Wilbur, Some Pig Indeed (Charlotte's Web)

What are you doing, Dave?

Hal 9000, also from 2001: A Space Odyssey

The Q, or Q, from Star Trek Next Gen

Pidge, Larmina, Allura, Hunk and Akira, as well as Voltron, from the various Voltron series!

ImageImage
Sanderson and Hocus Pocus from the terrible Hocus Pocus movie that lives on in our hearts!

ImageImageImage
Jimmy, Hannah Marie and Orson from the Scary Godmother series!

It's YA BOI, GUZMA! from the Pokemon Sun and Moon series! Along with Shaymin (Sky Form), Blaziken, Luxray, Goldeen, Keldeo and Zarude.

Junkrat from Overwatch

Lyrium from the Dragon Age Series

Red Bull gives you WINGS!

Rayearth, based on the Magic Knight: Rayearth series.

Cindy Lou Who, from How The Grinch Stole Christmas

Falcorgi....okay sorry but I had to. Never-ending story pun

Reading Rainbow!

ImageImageImage
Vaudeville, Silence and Silver Siren. A progression from stage, to silent film, to full moving pictures in Black and White.

ImageImageImage
Silver Screen, Greyscale and Golden Oldie. Black and White until the late 1930s introduced....TECHNICOLOR

Giselle, Coppélia, Don Quixote, Swan Lake and Puck. All representing ballets, as created by Lacuna

Flipper, from the TV show of the same name

ImageImage
Guard Cuttler and So Shook, his surprised form at the mysterious destruction of the instruments of the Jamboree

Herringbone from the same event

ImageImageImage
Hilda, Zelda and Sabria from Sabrina the Teenage Witch

ImageImage

Natural and Critical, for a... Critical....Roll

The Legend of Sleepy Hollow stars Ichabod Crane, the only man to see the Headless Horseman...and live to tell the tale...for a time

Edgar, named for Edgar Allen Poe, master of Gothic poetry and short stories

Van Helsing, the vampire hunter who makes his debut in the gothic novel of Dracula

Petunia Pig, from Looney Tunes

ImageImageImageImage
Huey, Louie, Dewey and Webby from Ducktale, WOO-OO!!

ImageImageImage
Hook, Haru and Hana from Days of Hana

Omar, Kat, Summer, Tommy, Angel, Flynn and RJ. Power Rangers from various different seasons

Mothra!!!

ImageImage
Houdini and Copperfield, some of the greatest magicians of our time

Yi Kaizhan, Giza, Colossus, Petra, Lahori, Chichen Itza and Cristo. Representing the Seven Wonders of the World

Buddy, from Elf

Harvey, in tribute to Harvey Milk who was one of the first openly gay elected public officials. Even if his stances were not accepted, it was an important step forward
Last edited by Fae on Wed Jul 28, 2021 5:17 am, edited 15 times in total.
Still Searching For: UR Bee, UR Peach and PPS Bugs from 2021 to complete collection of Bwolves. Current Collection Up To Date As Of 12/01/23.

Seeking to complete collection; any missing Bwolves are on my WL and I will happily trade for them.

I trade FR Gems & Treasure for CS Pets on my WL or CS$; Msg or Send a Trade for Details

Malevolente is my sister; we trade sometimes and share an IP. Please don't ban us.
Fae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Showcase! (No Posting)

Postby Fae » Sat Jun 13, 2015 3:39 am

Wolf's Rain
This was going to be in the Tribute group, but since I was able to make all the characters from the series, they have their own group. Seriously one of my favorite series, this is my Wolf's Rain group.

ImageImageImageImage
Kiba, Hige, Tsume and Toboe. The Four wolves who come together to look for Paradise.

Cheza, the flower maiden, created from lunar flowers. She guides the wolves as they all search for the door to paradise.

ImageImageImageImage

Cher, the scientist who helped create Cheza and Hubb, her detective ex-husband. Both are trying to find answers about Cheza, the wolves and Paradise. There is also Quent, joined by his dog Blue, who blames wolves for the slaughter of his family.

Myu, a wildcat trapped in a false paradise.

ImageImageImage
Darcia, a noble who has a wolf's eye from the curse that plagues his families line. He seeks to enter paradise by any means necessary, in an effort to save the woman he loves, Hamona, as she lies in a coma, dreaming of paradise. However, Hamona's twin sister, Jaguara, is obsessed with Darcia, and could never accept the rejection he had given her. She seeks to open a false paradise for the Nobles.

Book of the Moon, The Lunar Tome, The Book of the Red Moon. The Holy tome that describes wolves and humans opening paradise together.
Last edited by Fae on Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:55 am, edited 8 times in total.
Still Searching For: UR Bee, UR Peach and PPS Bugs from 2021 to complete collection of Bwolves. Current Collection Up To Date As Of 12/01/23.

Seeking to complete collection; any missing Bwolves are on my WL and I will happily trade for them.

I trade FR Gems & Treasure for CS Pets on my WL or CS$; Msg or Send a Trade for Details

Malevolente is my sister; we trade sometimes and share an IP. Please don't ban us.
Fae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fae » Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:22 am

River of the Heavens
Based on the Okami Games and Eastern Mythology

ImageImage
Shiranui and Nagi, the first heroes of the realm and those who defeated Orochi

A statue to commemorate Shiranui's deeds and act as a memorial.

ImageImage
Amaterasu or "Ammy", and her son 'Chibiterasu'

Yomigami, the Dragon. The first celestial brush god, who teaches the Rejuvenation technique .

Tachigami, the Mouse. Teacher of the Power Slash technique

Hanagami, who represents a trio of Monkeys who teach the Water Lily, the Vine and the Bloom techniques.

Bakugami, the Boar. Teacher of the Cherry Bomb technique

Yumigami, the Rabbit. Teacher of the Crescent technique.

Nuregami, the Serpent. Teacher of the Waterspout technique.

Kazegami, the Horse. Teacher of the Galestorm technique.

Moegami, the Rooster. Teacher of the Inferno technique.

Kasugami, the Goat. Teacher of the Veil of Mist technique.

Gekigami, the Tiger. Teacher of the Thunderstorm technique.

Itegami, the Ox. Teacher of the Blizzard technique.

Inugami, the Dog. Spirit of Shiranui, Amaterasu, and Chibiterasu. Represents the Sunrise technique.

Kabegami, the Cat. Teaches the Catwalk technique, should you find her.

Zodiac, who represents all the past and future brush gods

Sakuya, spirit of the Konohana tree in Kamiki village.

Princess Fuse, caretaker of the Canine Warriors and priestess of Kazegami.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Rei, Shin, Chi, Ko, Tei, Gi, Jin and Chu. Representing Honor, Faith, Knowledge, Wisdom, Brotherhood, Duty, Justice, and Loyalty respectively.

Oki, another ally of Amaterasu during the game.

ImageImage
Waka and Kuro, of the Moon People Tribe, showing up in both Okami games.

ImageImageImage
Kusanagi, Yata no Kagami, and Devout, which represent the three main weapons in the game, based on the three imperial regalia of Japan (Kusanagi, the glaive, Kagami, the Mirror and Yasakani, the beads).

ImageImage
Kane and Kiame, Nekomata. Representing different Japanese demons, several of which you do have to fight in Okami. While not a full tribute to every boss fight in the game, this also represents the nation the game is based in and on, and some of their legends, as far as I am aware.

Their kid, Suri.

ImageImage
Yare and Suri

ImageImage
Umami and Tartare

Their child, Amatsu

ImageImage
Amatsu and Hanabi

Their child, Genko

ImageImage
Genko and Yamako

ImageImage
Taifu and Reiko

Their child, Koryou

ImageImage
Doku and Minaka

ImageImage
Kasai, and his daughter Yamako

ImageImage
Huxian and his reincarnation, Huli Jing

ImageImage
Mikan, a tube fox and Tanuki...a Tanuki. Tanuki's aren't really all that violent, but they're not exactly good either.

Śūnyatā

Hitomoshi, who represents the Kitsune-Bi, or Fox Fire all kitsune represent.

Emi

Ao Guang, a King of the Seas and not very nice, as far as dragons go.

Petrushka...who is something else entirely...

Of course, not every creature or person you meet is evil. More allies join the fight!

ImageImage
Jiaolong and Lily

Their son, Koi

ImageImage
Akomachi and Moriko

Their son, Trickster

ImageImage
Trickster and Princess Himi. They have a forbidden affair; their children are Hinomaru and Nichi. Hinomaru and Nichi are on the side of good.

ImageImage
Hinomaru and Nichi

Myobu, a sacred fox and servant of the god, Inari

ImageImage
Tenko, the heavenly fox who has transcended the mortal realm and his daughter, Hikari, who is learning to do so herself

ImageImage
Nichi and Hikari

Kintsugi, the Japanese art of reparing broken lacquer, stone or china objects with gold. The philosophy is that breakage and repair as part of the history of an object, rather than something to disguise.

Her children; Porcelain, Jade, Dragonglass, Maki-e and Shatter.

ImageImage
Kintsugi and Tenzai, a dragon of Wisdom

ImageImage
Hinomaru and Porcelain

Renjishi, the fourth boss of Okamiden

Mizuchi, the seventh boss of Okamiden

Orochi, who is a prominent figure in both games and the fourth and sixth boss fight in Okami

Kyūbi, the fifth boss in Okami and one of the hardest fights in the game, so it's said

Akuro, the spirit of darkness itself. The final boss of Okamiden with THREE FORMS.

ImageImage
Zhulong and Reirin

Their son, Heiki

ImageImage
Fenghuang and Kalisto, a phoenix at different stages of life

ImageImageImage
The Sages; of Wisdom, Honor and Tranquility. The help guide one to a dutiful life. The Sage of Wisdom had a dalliance in his youth and has a daughter from that union; Jinlong.

Ajna, the third eye Chakra. To see the unseen and understand the mysteries of the universe.

Ryuuko is Jinlong's mother and she is the daughter of Raiden, god of the Storm. Raiden has many other children with his consort, Kiki (See Elements: Air).

ImageImage
Suong-Shi and Taisho

ImageImage
Jinlong and Jade

ImageImage
Tsukimi and Chuseok, lucky rabbits and representations of fortune.

ImageImage
Maneki and Lucky, also representations of fortune, specifically for Japan. Lucky cats!

ImageImage
Daruma, based on the Daruma doll of Japan. You paint one eye on the doll, making your wish. You paint the other eye on when your wish has been granted. Cranes are the national symbol of Japan, and of course, there is the legend that if you fold 1000 paper cranes, you'll get one wish.

Baduanjin, a Chinese martial art mirroring the intricacies of brocade.

Jiaozhi, a Japanese style dragon. Unlike western dragons, Eastern dragons are almost universally symbols of good.

ImageImageImage
Sumi-e, Ukiyo-e and Poet, representing the art style the games are based in

ImageImage
Haboku and Stamp

Their child, Ink Pot

ImageImage
Ink Pot and Ming

ImageImage
Prosperity and Doucai

ImageImage
Sing Fu and Jizhou

Dilute, representing Ink. Ink is usually very viscous and needs water to be used to great effect

ImageImage
Qingbai and Chinoiserie
Last edited by Fae on Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:12 pm, edited 11 times in total.

Fae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fae » Wed Sep 11, 2019 1:03 pm

Beyond The Hedge: Part I
My Butterfly Wolf Collection

ImageImage
Thistle and Vine

ImageImage
Daylight and Dusk

ImageImage
Glimmer and Lantern

ImageImage
Their daughters, Shimmer and Shine

ImageImage
Shimmer and Blueberries & Cream

ImageImage
Shine and Valentino

ImageImage
No Wings and Konpeito

ImageImage
Sir Floof and Purity

ImageImage
Toxicity and Pulse

Their child, Toxic Love

ImageImage
Toxic Love and Hazmat

Their son, RNA

ImageImage
RNA and Acidic

Their son, Venom

ImageImage
Venom and Fayde

Their son, Curse

ImageImage
Curse and Geiger (MxM)

ImageImage
Pulasan and Discharge

ImageImage
Gumdrop and Chocoholic

ImageImage
Peppers and Sugarspun

ImageImageImageImage
Their Children; Chestnut, Konpeito, Sugar Cane and Bark

ImageImage
Siahcha and Chestnut

ImageImage
Sugar Cane and Rebirth

ImageImage
Solar Flare and Bark

ImageImage
Bubblegum and Mint

ImageImageImage
Their children; Bubblemint, Fyona and Valentino

ImageImage
Bubblemint and Twilight

Their daughter, Magicka

ImageImage
Magicka and Peace

ImageImage
Garnet and Fyona

ImageImage
Ruby and Peppermint

ImageImageImage
Their children; Candy Cane, Rubelia and Beryl

ImageImage
Candy Cane and Shiver

ImageImageImageImage
Their Children; Mint Medley, Araminta, Podina and Peppermint Pattie

ImageImage
Araminta and Dahurian

Their son, Bergamot

ImageImage
Candy Mint and Peppermint Pattie

Their daughter, Balsamea

ImageImage
Balsamea and Splatter

ImageImage
Mint Medley and Azúcar

ImageImage
Blackjack and Rubelia

ImageImageImage
Their children; Garnet, Bloodstone and Rouge

ImageImage
Bloodstone and Berri

ImageImage
Rouge and Mask

ImageImage
Beryl and Primer

ImageImage
Crumpet and Cupcake

ImageImage
Cornflower and Ajisai

ImageImage
Queen Bee and Sundae

ImageImage
Their children; Amber and Sunrise

ImageImage
Sunrise and Summer Wind

Their daughter, Sunshine

ImageImage
Sunshine and Early Autumn

Their son, Sonnet

ImageImage
Sonnet and Gladiolus

ImageImage
Amber and Paralytic

ImageImageImage
Their children; Bear Bee, Humble Bum and Honey Bea

ImageImage
Honey Bea and Inferno

Their child, The Killer

ImageImage
The Killer and Dosha

ImageImage
Humble Bum and Honeycomb

ImageImage
Bear Bee and Stella

ImageImage
Honey and Butter

ImageImage
Buzzy Bee and Tulip

ImageImage
Jonquil and Bee Careful

Their daughter, Queenie

ImageImage
Queenie and Sunset

Last edited by Fae on Fri Jul 30, 2021 5:16 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Fae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fae » Sat Sep 21, 2019 7:12 pm

Rite of Spring

Fae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fae » Sat Sep 21, 2019 7:12 pm

Beyond The Hedge: Part III
My Butterfly Wolf Collection

ImageImage
Meleron and Mariella

ImageImage
Goldina and Bully!

ImageImage
Archie and Mirrored Eagle (MxM)

ImageImage
Thought Bubble and Begonia

ImageImage
Spyder and Idara

ImageImage
Chelsie and Chéri (FxF)

ImageImage
Sunset Rose and Second Son

ImageImage
Nyrimu and Blue Stone

ImageImage
Roxanna and Oxford

ImageImage
Sakurairo and Heartfelt Rose

Last edited by Fae on Sat Jul 31, 2021 5:57 am, edited 2 times in total.

Fae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fae » Sat Sep 21, 2019 7:13 pm

Pet Cemetary

Fae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fae » Sat Oct 05, 2019 8:23 am

Tis The Season

Fae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fae » Sat Oct 05, 2019 8:24 am

Elements: Wind

Fae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me