Eleyas Adopts and Charas - PLEASE NO POSTING

Make a topic here to show us a collection of your favorite pets from CS or other websites

Re: Eleyas Adopts and Charas - PLEASE NO POSTING

Postby Eleya » Mon Jan 12, 2015 2:25 am

Mike

[url][/url]
by [url][/url]

General Information
Name: Mike
Species: Dog Mix (Border Collie x German Shepherd x Rottweiler)
Designed by: me
Father: Name unknown, but he was a German Shepherd Rottweiler Mix
Mother: Name unknown, but she was a Border Collie
Other family members: his brothers Sammy and Vito
Current partner: none yet, but maybe Kerry later on
Other:

History
Where was he/she born?: WIP
Was there anything that changed his/her life: WIP
How is it now?: WIP

Personality
Positive traits: WIP
Negative traits: WIP
Fears: WIP

100+ words:
Mike is a real trouble maker. He loves to get into dangerous adventures. He needs the kick. There is also not much that can lower his mood, since he is really cheerful and jaunty. Mean words are laughed at, except they are against his brother. When someone offends Sammy he will get really angry. Mike is really cheeky. He loves to make jokes, and doesnt always get weather they might hurt others. Its not ment to be nasty, but he simply doesnt think it over to well. He tries to make others laugh, since he cant deal with sadness that good. He can only listen to the problems of others, and try to cheer them up with his jokes then, but he cant give them good advice. Thats why he always tries to keep everyone happy. Some might think this is annoying though.

Art
Colour Ins:
Art by me:
only this one right now
Art by others:
Last edited by Eleya on Sun Feb 01, 2015 6:34 am, edited 2 times in total.
Eleya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eleya » Mon Jan 12, 2015 2:29 am

Vito

[url][/url]
by [url][/url]

General Information
Name: Vito
Species: Dog Mix (Border Collie x German Shepherd x Rottweiler)
Father: Name unknown, but he was a German Shepherd Rottweiler Mix
Mother: Name unknown, but she was a Border Collie
Other family members: his brothers Sammy and Mike
Current partner: none yet, but maybe Kerry later on
Other:

History

Personality

100+ words:
Vito needed to grow up very early. He had to be there for his brothers, when they were still quite young. He is very serious and thinks over decissions very well. He is also very brave. Nothing can stop him from getting into dangerous situations when one of his two brothers is in danger. Since he feels he has to care for his two brothers, he decided to be the leader of their little pack. And since he doesnt trust anyone, he wont let any others take over his leadership. He is wary of any strangers, and first of all tries to keep them away from his pack. He can get really unfriendly then, but only because he wants to protect his brothers. And well he makes no difference between species or genders here. So also mice and rats that sometimes come to visit Sammy are suspecious to him.

Art
Colour Ins:
none yet
Art by me:
only this one right now
Art by others:
by Tré
Last edited by Eleya on Sun Feb 01, 2015 11:14 am, edited 2 times in total.
Eleya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eleya » Mon Jan 12, 2015 2:34 am

Alastor

by Raven--Feather on da

General Information
Name: Alastor
Species: Rabbit
Designed by: Raven--Feather on da
Father: Unknown
Mother: Unknown
Other family members: Unknown
Current partner: none
Other: He is the rabbit of the past, so actually he is kind of a ghost/spirit.

History

Personality

100+ words:

Art
Colour Ins:
Art by me:
Art by others:
Eleya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eleya » Mon Jan 12, 2015 2:47 am

Kerry

lines by Solloby, design by SilverPack

General Information
Name: Keriann or Kerry for short
Species: Dog Mix
Designed by: SilverPack
Father: Name unknown
Mother: Name unknown
Other family members: none
Current partner: none yet, but either Sammy, Mike or Vito later on
Other:

History
Where was he/she born?:
It was a cloudy day, when a light brown female dog layed down in a small forest next to a rather big city. She knew, that her baby was about to be comming. She also knew, that she couldn't give it a better life than she had. Always close to starving, when nobody has compassion with a poor dog. No warm place to sleep at night. No food. No safety. A few raindrops started to fall when she finally gave birth to a little girl.
She somehow looked a bit like her father. He was such a proud, well cared for dog. And what a pitty he couldn't see his daughter right now. He would have loved her. As much, as her mother loved her. But he wasnt a stray dog like those two. He was living with humans. The mother didn't even know, where he lived. One day she would try to find him. One day they would all be together. But first she had to care for her daughter. For Keriann.
This was how Kerry was born. She grew up wwith her loving mum. Learned everything she needed to know from her, and loved her life. It wasnt like her mother always said. She wasnt always hungry, she found plenty to eat. It also wasnt always could at night. There were empty boxes to sleep in, or big open houses, with lots of stuff inside, where she could hide and play. Her mum always told her about the great life her father has. Living in a house with humans who loved him. Kerry only knew humans who got mad, when they saw her. How could those two legd creatures love a dog? When she saw those poor individuals owend by humans, on their leashes, she was always glad to be a free dog.
Was there anything that changed his/her life:
One day her mum decided to search for her dad. "We will be a happy family again.", she always said. Kerry couldn't belive this. First of all, she had never seen her father. Not that kind of a careing one, huh? Second, it ment humans. And she really didnt like humans. But well, her mum wanted to find him, and Kerry didn't want to hurt her. So they left their territory, and took a long walk through this big city. It took them weeks full of shouting humans, grumpy dogs and agressive cats to find a district with small houses (Kerry just knew those big buildings that almost touch the sky) that even had small gardens.
Dogs were sometimes kept outside in the garden. Had their own very small house and a chain that held them back. Other dogs were carried around in bags and head pink ribbons around their necks. Again Kerry was glad to be a stray dog. She would never want to wear a ribbon or a chain. Her mum either didn't care for all that, or even liked the imagination of wearing something. Suddenly she even started to wag her tail.
"Mum?", Keriann asked, "what makes you so happy right now?"
"Dont you smell it?", her mum smiled at her. Kerry took a deep breath. Yes, there was a smell she knew somehow. She never really smelled it before, but she still knew it. And that should be a reason to be happy? She rather thought it was strange and scary.
"This is the smell of your father!"
"So we finally found him?", Kerry asked.
"Yes, he has to be arround here."
Both of them continued their walk. They came to a nice yellow house where a huge, strong dog looked at them happily.
"Finally you came to me!", he said, "is this my daughter?"
Kerrys mother nodded her head. Then the two of them started to talk lots about the past. Sometimes Kerry was asked a few things. She was supposed to be as happy as her mother, but she wasnt. When the humans of this dog came back, she even hided. They where strangely nice. Her mother waged her tail to greet them. How could she? But the humans laughed and stroked her head. Kerry didn't understand all of this. It was not what she was used to. Humans were angry creatures. Why would her mum want to be friendly with them? And why didnt they shout at her? They even opend the garden door and let her in.
When her mum called Kerry to get out of her hideout, she refused to. "Mum, I will never enter a humans home. I dont want to make you leave aswell, but I cant stay here. Im old enough now, to go my own way. Dad, take good care of her!", those were the last words she said, before she ran away. Her mum wanted to follow her, but the male held her back. "It was her choice," he said, "and she is right. She is old enough to go her own way." Kerry was crying. Nobody told her, how hard the day would be, when she left her mum. She knew that it had to come, but she missed her right away.
The next few days she always returned to her fathers house. Sometimes she had the chance to talk to her parentes. They spoke about the whole thing again, and made their peace with Kerrys desicion. She promised them to visit them sometimes and not go to far away for the moment. But she wanted to start her own new life now. First of all with finding a pack to live with.
Thats when she encounters the three brothers Sammy, Mike and Vito.
How is it now?:
She lives with her pack, that includes Sammy, Mike, Vito and also Izzy now, who joined them a few weeks ago.

Personality
Positive traits:
First to say, Keriann is a rather calm character. She will never be the one keeping a conversation going, since she doesnt talk lots. Actually she even hates it, when others keep talking lots, without saying anything. This makes smalltalk a rather hard thing for her. When she wants to say something, she will always directly say it. She doesn't understand the ritual of talking about the weather first.
Kerry is a little shy, what makes it harder for her to find new friends. This is another reason why she isnt talking that much. If its not really important, she wont say it. Having a pack to live with is important though. Even though she is shy, she will try to find others to form a pack. Its not that she couldn't survive alone, but having others aroung her means a little more safety to her. Of course she would do everything for her pack. Never be the one waiting for the others to bring food or protect her. She would fight in the first row if needed, but she can also see when fighting is useless, and will lead to nothing but pain.
Keriann enjoyes life as a stray dog. It means freedom to her and independence. Humans only make her think of chains, small homes, and little territory. And of course behavior. She doesnt want to always do what her owner would want her to do. She doesnt like it at all when someone doesnt ask for something but rather gives orders. Its not that she wouldnt accept any other dog to be the leader of her pack, but she will not accept one that doesnt take advice from the other pack members. One that only gives orders and takes all the food for himself. If she would get in a pack lead by somebody like this, she would first of all try to convince her pack that he is the wrong leader. That they should choose another one. And if they dont listen to her, she would try to leave. I know, it isnt always that easy, but lets just hope she will find a friendly pack.
Even as we know now, she prefers being part of a group, she needs some time to be alone too. In a city its of course hard to find a place to be alone. Even harder to find a silent place. She really likes to live in a city though. There are so many things to explore, so many ways to get food, and this amazing things, small children sometimes drop in summer (she means ice cream). And when she wants to be alone, there are always some dark alleyways that no one likes to enter. She is not afraid to meet strange creatures there. She just enjoys the loneliness. If she ever met starngers there? Well, if she does, she just turnes around and runs. Thats the advantage of a big city. You can just run to a big street and hide between those lots of people.
Negative traits:
Very sensitive characters might take things she said personally, since she does not always know how to frame the sentences in a soothing way.
Fears:
WIP

100+ words:
(since I had to write a very detaild personality about her already to adopt her, I feel I will just put up a 200+ words story here. For her and Izzy, since both were adopted from the Pound of Love, and join the same pack now.)

Art
Colour Ins:
Art by me:
Art by others:
Last edited by Eleya on Mon Mar 23, 2015 1:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Eleya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eleya » Mon Jan 19, 2015 5:05 am

Ardhi

lines by Tali-Bae., design by DragonLoverHere

General Information
Name: Ardhi
Species: African Wild Dog
Designed by: DragonLoverHere
Father: unknown
Mother: unknown
Other family members: none
Current partner: Maybe Unnamed
Other: She is a shaman

History

Personality
Positive traits:
Ardhi is a shaman and therefore really connected to earth. She is calm and hardly ever gets upset. She wants to help everyone, and tries to convince everybody of the power and the energy you can gain from earth. For others, this might seem really weird, and they often call her crazy. Ardhi though doesn’t really care. It’s enough for her to see animals smile again, that she cured.
She loves to be alone, and feel the “power” that is in every stone, every tree, and every other natural thing around her. She asks stones and plants, to share their energy with her, when she tries to cure someone. She would never “use” the energy of another animal though.
Negative traits:
She can be kind of stubborn. When she has an opinion, no one will be able to change her mind. Well except the ancestors. When they talk to her, she will listen to anything. What the ancestors say is always right, and always has to be followed. They talk to her in her dreams sometimes. Gladly they never told her any bad things until now.
Fears:
WIP

100+ words:

Art
Colour Ins: None yet except pic above
Art by me: none yet
Art by others: none yet
Eleya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eleya » Wed Jan 28, 2015 7:43 am

Matt

he is number 5 from here, design by Illusionist, lines by Sixbane

General Information
Name: Matthew Talon (called Matt)
Species: Human
Designed by: Illusionist
Father: dead already
Mother: dead already
Other family members: his uncle
Current partner: none yet
Other: he is a king right now

History

Personality

100+ words:
Matt is a really lazy and spoiled young man. He was born as the only child of a king and his queen. But well, his parentes died earlie. His uncle took over the education of six year old Matt. And that poor little child, who just lost his parentes was allowed to do everything and also got everything he wanted. Now, that he is twenty years old, he took his position of beeing a king, with his uncle as his advisor.
Matt tends to get up late, sleep while lessons, and stay in his sleeping clothes nearly the whole day. Sounds like a bad king, doesnt it? Well, he actually knows when to be serious. The people in his land even like him somehow. He always has an ear for their troubles, and does his best, to help them.
When talking about feelings, he will hide in his shell. That means, he will laugh about everything and make fun of those "girlie" talks. This is just because he never dealt with his parents death properly. One day, all of this will come back up again, and he will be kind of broken. Hopefully there will be one to cheer him up again. But well for now, he acts sniffy, in a know-it-all manner and light-minded.

Art
Colour Ins: nothing more than the pic above...
Eleya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eleya » Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:21 am

Leela

design by Kirru, lines by EmberWolf

General Information
Name: Leela
Species: Wolf
Designed by: Kirru
Father: Icaron
Mother: Lianara
Other family members: 5 siblings
Other: non of her family members belongs to me

History

Personality

100+ words:
Leela is a very strong girl. She doesnt make a secret of her being homosexual, and doesnt care for all the ones who dont accept it. She is not the one hiding her feelings. When she is angry, you will always know. When she is happy, she might act a little overexcited (thats also because she is generally a little hyperactive sometimes). And when she is sad, she wont be smiling, but still try to make the best of her day.
When she has a set goal, she will not stop working on it, until she reaches it. Sometimes she might seem a little gridlocked, since its really hard to change her opinion on any topic. That makes discussing with her a real challenge. She normaly doesnt make compromises.
Leela doesnt trust others easily. She has no problem with making new "friends", but it will take quite long till she trusts them.

Art
Colour Ins: to be added
Art by me: to be added
Art by others: to be added
Eleya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eleya » Sun Feb 01, 2015 11:13 am

Faran

#3 from here, design by Bandanna, lines by pandora.

General Information
Name: Faran
Species: Wolf
Designed by: Bandanna
Other family members: Unknown
Current partner: Eryan
Other: He is kind of adopted by Giovanni

History

Personality

100+ words:
Faran is a huge fan of "The Lord of the Rings" and other stuff from Tolkien. He also likes other medieval/fantasy themed books, series and merchandise stuff. He collects everything that gets into his paws. He is a little overexcited when talking about those fandoms. Its really hard to stand this, when you are not a fan. So why is he around with Giovanni? Just because she listens to him all the time, and shares his preference on fantasy stuff. He really adores her. Just like an older sister. He will share his problems with her, and take any advice she would give him. He trusts her in everything.
He is a really honest young one. Means, he will always say what he thinks. Without thinking it over. This gets him into trouble sometimes, but well, he knows he has someone to protect him, so why be more careful? And he wont listen to others very closely. THis might end up in missing something important. Way descriptions for example. He nearly always misses one point, and then gets lost. He will always find his way back though.

Art
Colour Ins: only the top one
Eleya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eleya » Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:05 am

Sunshurie

lines by horsy1050, design by me

General Information
Name: Sunshurie
Species: Horse/Pegasus
Other family members: None
Current partner: undecided
Other: The wings are optional. In the main story she acts in, she is a Pegasus, but I often use her as a normal horse.

History

Personality

100+ words:
Sunny is just like her short name might tell, a very sunny and cheerful character. She loves her life. Just being outside, walk around a little, and enjoying the sun makes her over all happy. She is also a little greedy when it comes to food. When someone tries to hide for example an apple, she will find it, and eat it up. Curiousity will lead her to any possible hideouts. No fence is high enough, no stash save enough to keep Sunny away from food. And you are better not in her way, when she tries to get some. You will see her dark side then. Regardless, harsh, and rude. When she got what she wanted, she will be all friendly and happy again, and maybe even excuse for her misbehave. She really doesnt mean to be rude, but hunger makes her be a monster.

Art
Colour Ins: on lines by MustangKnight, on lines by Neara
Last edited by Eleya on Sat Aug 01, 2015 10:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Eleya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eleya » Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:13 am

Storm

[url][/url]
by [url][/url]

General Information
Name: Storm
Species: Horse
Father: Spirit (by DreamWorks)
Mother: Rain (by DreamWorks)
Other family members: None
Other:

History

Personality

100+ words:
Storm is very easily upset. She is short temperd and aggressive. That means, if you annoy her, be aware. You might get hurt... She never thinks over her actions before she does them. Decissions are always made by her heart. Or lets call it by impulse. Never thinking over anything. When in danger then, she isnt panicing though. She gets in rage, and fights herself out. Gladly this always worked for her til now.
Like her father, he hates to be trapped or locked in somewhere. She needs to be free to go wherever she wants. She needs to feel the fresh air in her mane. And as a foal she also thought she could fly with the eagles one day. Actually she also gets into trouble as often as her father. But for different reasons. She is not as curious as he was, but as we already know, not thinking over her actions. So what did she get from her mother? That is definitly being stubborn. Though she has brought this to new level as well...

Art
Colour Ins: to be added
Eleya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me