Nanorat's Adoptable\Character Barn [NO POSTING] IMG heavy!

Make a topic here to show us a collection of your favorite pets from CS or other websites

[Other] Humanoid

Postby Nanorat » Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:14 pm

This post will host my adopted humanoid creatures - furry and anthro. Most of them are one of a kind!

{Taina}

Name of Adopt:

Taina

Female

Personality:

{ Kind } { Sweet } { Protective } { Responsible }
      Taina is a guardian of dreams. Not the dreams that we see when we sleep, but our heart's purest, clearest desires. Her duty is to guide and help find a way to achieve them, and to keep them from fading and being corrupted by the hostile, dulling reality. Taina takes her duty very seriously, and will never abandon her post, no matter what (not even to visit her beloved Easter Bunny). She possesses a moderate amount of magic powers to help her subjects pursue their dreams, but all can only be used for a pure, honest cause and never for something egoistic. The strength of her magic depends on the person who she's casting it at - the stronger and purer their heart is, the bigger is their will to achieve their dream, the stronger will be the effect of her spells.

{ Bright Colors } { Candy } { Easter } { Helping Others }
    Disikes:

{ Broken Hopes } { Bullying } { Making Mistakes } { Failing Her Mission }
    Art:

{Titannus}

Name:
      Titannus
    Personality:
      - Broken -
      And that sums it all.. He is unpredictable and unstable, going from periods of rational thinking to outbursts of rampage in matter of minutes.
    Story:
      He wasnt always like that, though. Long ago, he was a king of all the sea serpents; like all kings, he had his good and bad sides, his enemies and allies. He wasnt particularily evil, but he wasnt allforgiving either. His people were flourishing in the endless seas. But it was only untill mermaid king decided sea serpents were a threat to his kingdom. The long and bloody war led to giant sea monsters to nearly go extinct, but none, even the mermaid king, could manage to kill Titannus. He was too powerful for anyone to take him down, and in the end, they trapped him in a deep cave - blocking the exit by rocks and magic, sealing him in, seemingly, forever. Years of prison with only his feeling of loss as a companion have driven him pretty much insane, so by the time he breaks free, on the account of natural disaster or some careless mermaid setting him free, who knows, he's ten times more of a threat than he used to be. There's hardly anything that could cure him from his madness, and make him the wise kind he once used to be.. but, perhaps, true love could?

FIsh People

{#2}

{#1}

Maiz Morado

Real Life Name:WIP
Villain Name:Maiz Morado
SuperWIP

Makooti Adopts

{Goga}
Makooti name ~ Goga
Theme song for this Makooti ~ Hakuna Matata from Lion King!

{Johhny}

Name: Johhny
Senses:He can see and hear as good as a general ten years old kid, but his other senses are, to say the least, wooden. He cant smell or feel taste (although he does need to eat, and can feel hunger - he's got mouth and nose carved out but not painted, so they're kinda hard to see), and doesnt feel cold or pain much - only as a subtle hint of a change, he can tell something is different when going from a warm house into a cold winter night, or that there's been an impact on him if he is hit, but it doesnt affect him quite as much to be cold or hurt. He does experience the full range of human emotions, though, and the emotional senses make up for those of the physical senses he doesnt feel too good.
Story:He was a gift from a christmas spirit to a poor lonely old lady living on the outskirts of a small mountain village. She lost all her family throughout her long life, her husband to sickness and sons to a military service, and was always sad before the miracle happened. On one christmas eve, she was walking home from the baker and local wood carver saw her. He felt sorry for the old lady who would be celebrating christmas all alone, and gifted her one of his wooden dolls, to keep her company. She was very surprised, but happy, nontheless - she took the doll home, gave him a name Johnny after her youngest son, and for the first time in many years, decorated an old pine tree growing in front of her house. With the toys, she also found her sons old baby clothing, and some of it fit perfectly. Only the boots never fit, because his feet were a bit unfinished - wood carver only had this undone doll left from christmas sales - and were but triange chunks of wood. It felt almost like the happy times when she and her family were all together by this very tree, singing songs and forgetting the hardships, but she realised feeling will last for one night only, and with happiness, she also felt sad inside. She made a wish to the christmas tree for the wooden boy to be alive, so she can feel happy again, and much to her surprise, the next morning she woke up to an excited "Mommy!" scream.
Personality:Johnny is kind-hearted, caring, and very eager to please. He'd be the one to go with Stromboli not because he wanted fame or money, but because Stromboli needed help with his theatre, and although generally obedient and not egoistic, he still gets into stories from time to time. The most common is bringing home stray animals, language of which he can understand and just cant pass by their plight. It is his strong side as well as weakness, though, as with all the mess he also gets a lot of loyal friends among the animals, and they are always ready to help him when he gets into real trouble.
Favorite Holiday:Christmas, of course - because of all the lights and glitters and toys. He was born among them - the swirling dance of color and light - and every time he sees anything christmas-related, he just cant help getting overexcited. He also found himself useful on this holiday - he doesnt feel cold, and christmas pines dont sting him with their needles, so he can stay up all night decorating all the christmas trees around, and seeing all the villagers admire his work makes him so happy inside. He also loves presents - gifting much more than getting. Like a little Santa, he spends most of the year making little presents for the villagers - although without elves to back him up, they are just simple nature crafts - pine cone animals and acorn men, and so forth - but he puts his heart into them, and all the villagers, from the youngest child to the grumpiest old man, smile when getting them.

{Kitty}

{Teddy}

{Oriel}

name;; Oriel

gender;; Male

writing prompt;; Prince Oriel of galactic empire have always longed for power, ever since he was a little boy. He sought to overthrow his dictator father, but his greatest triumph didnt go quite as well as he hoped it would - the magic sealed in his eye was meant to grant him magical powers, but the binding crippled as soon as the charms were laid. The rainbow liquid constantly dripping down his eye is magic flowing out; it's pretty volatile and vaporates not reaching further than shoulder. He only has very limited use of it due to it's unstable nature, so the ritual was very much a failure. His father didnt punish him for this pathetic try at gaining power, instead, he mocks his son about it. Poor Ori.

{Alien}

{Rehan}

Name: Rehan Sak'keyl
      Not that it matters much for someone who is the last member of his race; nobody is there to call him by that name knowing it's meaning, it's full depth. So often he just goes by Fox or Fox-Mage, what the bypassers call him.
      Originally loyal to the tribe rules regarding marriage, having spent hundreds of years away from his people, Rehan realised love is good in any forms and shapes. Years of solitude taught him to value every bit of love he can hold onto, so he's also fiercely possessive over those in relationship with him.
    Race: Lilmothiit
      A now-extinct race of vulpine folk, they once roamed the jungle of Argonia. They were nomadic, reclusive tribes so when Knahaten Flu, a horrible desease made by argonian shamans as a weapon against human invaders, swiped men and beasts all across the swamps, nobody came to help the fox people. They quietly withered away into myth, leaving only one specimen existing through magical means.
    Birthsign:
      Rehan was born under Double New Moon, called Keyl-Ai "Closed Eyes" among the fox people - rare celestial event when both moons on Nirn, Masser and Secunda, are aligned and shrouded in darkness for just a moment. Bearing strong racial connections with the Khajiit catfolk, lilmothiit were also affected by moon phases - Rehan was born with silvered-black fur and extraordinary talent to magic. It is rare for a pup to be born in such a moment but he wasnt treated as royalty like Khajiit revere to their dark-born - just as a promising future shaman and a good asset to the tribe, but no more.
    Story:
      Rehan grew having a normal life of a future-shaman pup in a lilmothiit tribe - he was trained in magic and alchemy, to which he had great talents for, and taught to care for his tribemates. It was a good, sunny childhood really, filled with days of playing with his friends between lessons, learning exciting things with the shaman and his other apprentices, and overall just being a pup. However, no childhood lasts forever - especially with someone like Rehan. Nothing shaman gave him ever seemed enough - he always craved to know more, he felt the magical potential within him is wasting on simple wound chanting and rain predicting. He longed to learn more magic - real magic that humans and elves use. So he left his home tribe behind at one point, setting out on his quest for knowledge. He travelled far and wide, learning in Mages Guilds and in Witch Covens, untill he heard rumors about a daedra - Hermaeus Mora - possessing all knowledge in the world within it's endless library. Of course, he wanted to find such entity, go to it's service for the knowledge he so desperately desired - but his tribal origin played a cruel trick on him. He never learned about the daedra before, he knew not how they looked and what their priests might look, in turn - and was lured into a trap by priests of another daedra, Vaermina, who was a prince of nightmares and bad omens. He was captured in a room filled with Miasmas - magical whispy gas that entrances anyone within it into an endless sleep. He became trapped in nightmare realm, seemingly, to perish there - but, he have learned his fair share of magic by then. He managed to free his soul from the grasp of the demon, and while still trapped within the realm of nightmares, he could sift through them at will, as if sailing an endless sea of visions. There he remained, living in the most promising dreams he invaded, learning anything he can claw up still, untill the moment when he gets a chance to escape.
    Personality:
      Rehan is generally a good-hearted guy, not hero-class selfless but nice enough, however his crave for knowledge often clouds his judgement. The desire to obtain another bit of precious magic can lead him to forgetting his heart for a moment, doing something he will regret later but he cannot controll himself, really. His highest desire is to know all magic in the world and the realms beyond it - not for power, just for the sake of knowing it. In the moments he snaps out of his search, he can be just a normal person, enjoying whatever a commoner would - tasty food, company of his friends and beloved, but those moments never last long.
    Abilities: Rehan is an adept mage and possesses many different spells.
      Foxfire is similar to khajiit's night eye, an eerie magical flame lights inside his eyes that allows him to see in the dark.
      Moon Pelt is an invisiblity spell, allowing him to vanish in plain sight for a short amount of time. Very unstable, will go off at sudden moves or when being touched.
      Sharp Claws is a boosting spell allowing him to temporary make his claws hard as rock and sharp as steel. Very good for close combat; he's not very keen on breaking his claws over some enemy.
      Hunter's Wind is a speed spell, allowing him to boost his movement speed to incredible heights, good for escaping or chasing the prey. He sometimes uses it to move around when he's impatient, although it does have a downside, it's hard to stop without crashing into something when using this spell.
      Pack Howl is a spell that stuns enemies with a loud howl and at the same time, summons a creature of his choosing to provide him aid in battle. He most often uses red wolves - foxes are too weak to be of any use in a fight.
    Pet: Gaga the female icediver (a species of Skyrim duck-like birds)
      Gaga is a special little pet of Rehan - he owes her his freedom. Hundreds of years since he was entrapped in miasmas, Vaermina's shrine was abandoned, only few restless priests left to haunt it as undead skeletons, and he would never see Nirn if it wasnt for this little bird. It flew into the shrine and sat on a lever, closing the gas-generating vials in the rooms down below. Many more prisoners awoke, but even through fighting them, Rehan noticed the bird sitting on the lever with a very busy look. Being a mage and believing in nothing in the world is ever a coinsidence, he took the bird with him as he returned to the living world. Gaga have proven to be a very nice pet, making Rehan good company in his lonely travels. He later used some spells on her to enchance her survival chances and made her sort of his mage familiar. She has a cute/funny habit of sleeping on his tail, whipping the fur around like a nest.

{Rick}

Last edited by Nanorat on Mon Nov 06, 2017 1:22 am, edited 8 times in total.
♥ hopelessly addicted to adoptables ♥
♥ My Adopted Babies (General Topic) ♥
On Lioden Im (#29080) Mad Hyena
Nanorat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[Domestic] Pet Store adopts

Postby Nanorat » Fri Jan 01, 2016 5:30 am

{Joe}

Name: Joe
Favorite toy: Rubber ducky xD
Nanorat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[Wild] Faelin

Postby Nanorat » Fri Jan 01, 2016 5:30 am

[Faelin]
Adoption limit is 3.

( 1 )
{Lucario}

Name: Lucario
Nanorat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[Wild] Hoptree Bunnies

Postby Nanorat » Fri Jan 01, 2016 5:31 am

[Hoptree Bunnies]

{Nayada}

Name: Nayada
Tree: Willow
Personality: Caring, Gentle, Cheerful
Nanorat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[Domestic] Equinox Rexes

Postby Nanorat » Fri Jan 01, 2016 5:33 am

Bat Dragons

{Aira}

Name: Aira
Height: 4.2 Feet
Nanorat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[Wild] Ancient Druidds

Postby Nanorat » Fri Jan 01, 2016 5:33 am

{Kaleb}

Name: Kaleb
Height: 4.2 Feet
Last edited by Nanorat on Mon May 02, 2016 9:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nanorat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[Domestic] Neravontii

Postby Nanorat » Fri Jan 01, 2016 5:34 am

[Neravontii]

{Scarlet}

[Female]
[Loves snow, steals candy from employees, curious]

[First Touch]
[First Saddle]
[First Ride]

{Duke}

[Stallion]
[  . Loves trail riding
  . Loves Human companionship
  . Afraid of Stallion Neravontii
  . Skittish toward other animals]

[WIP Training]
Last edited by Nanorat on Sat Mar 31, 2018 11:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Nanorat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[Wild] Delta Velorum Foxes

Postby Nanorat » Fri Jan 01, 2016 5:35 am

Nanorat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[Wild] Northern Light Wind Dancers

Postby Nanorat » Fri Jan 01, 2016 5:36 am

ɴᴏʀᴛʜᴇʀɴ ʟɪɢʜᴛ ᴡɪɴᴅ ᴅᴀɴᴄᴇʀs

{Solas}

name ; Solas
age ; 6 years
gender ; male
height ; 7,3
three traits or sentence about personality ; Mysterious, Caring, Sensitive
Last edited by Nanorat on Fri Jan 01, 2016 5:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nanorat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[Domestic] Wyverets

Postby Nanorat » Fri Jan 01, 2016 5:38 am

Wyverets

{Scree}

Name: Scree
Personality: Scree is brave and manly, trying to look serious and distant - but actually very friendly and caring of his friends, and anyone bullying those he cares about are better get ready for sky attack!
Last edited by Nanorat on Fri Jan 01, 2016 5:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nanorat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me