♡ Show off you mascots here! ♡

Make a topic here to show us a collection of your favorite pets from CS or other websites

Re: ♡ Show off you mascots here! ♡

Postby theunexpectedmango » Wed Mar 30, 2022 7:12 am

How did you get this pet?
It was gifted! When I had first started I had trouble getting my hands on any staff pets at all, so it was a surprise to see the trade in my inbox.

Why did you choose this pet as a mascot?
I wanted the mascot to represent me rather than just be something that looked cool. It looks simple and plain at first, but it has nice textures and unique line art along with just looking friendly. Also its curly brown fur matches my hair.

Other
This is a fun little thread! I'm just now looking out past the trading and adoption threads and this seemed friendly. Other people's mascots are cool!
theunexpectedmango

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crowfood » Fri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm

This is my mascot, Tickles! I love this guy, I had him on my profile picture up until last week, and he was my first big dreamie! I managed to snatch it from a quitting user, and I gave him some plushies to keep him company. That later evolved into him just holding every plushie I own, and I'm so proud to have filled an entire pet page with plushies! I wish my room looked like this haha.

(If you squint you can spot a little pink baloon plush, that was his very first plushie!)

crow / lan
she/they ♡︎
@vel-crows on th

a lost pet. please
be patient.
crowfood

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cecro » Fri Apr 15, 2022 10:18 am

A little splurge about the top person's mascot
    Image/Link of your mascot
    Backstory/How did you get this pet? traded a design for em
    Why did you choose this pet as a mascot? i really like lemurs + they were one of my dreamies (i still enjoy obtaining the jungle event lemurs!)
    Splurge about this pet's items (Optional) no
    Other the cs lemur pets are underrated. change my mind

hello!
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
they/he pronouns
autistic
toyhouse: cecro
discord: wormies3486
past user: kroger

cecro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CloverCatTwelve » Tue Apr 26, 2022 10:17 am

Not sure if I would call him a mascot exactly, but he is in my signature and always the first pet I show off when talking about my cs pets, so...
This is Koan! He's a 2014 staff dog designed by DoctorDraca, and the first pet I got on the site. I got him from the pound before I even adopted my first monthly pets back in February 2015 and he's been my favorite pet since :D That scythe that he holds is also the first item I ever got from the store, which I bought for him the next day. Even with older dressups, of which I only have one archived, he's always had it! He got that raven, bracelet, and necklace at some point between then and 2020, as told by this archived outfit, and they're a staple of him now. The bird's name is Nova, by the way. It would be added to his pet name, but I have a thing about his name never being changed from what the pound gave him. Ah, speaking of, his pronouns are he/they/it, and Nova uses any pronouns :) He does also have a canonical sister, Mizuki, the 2014 staff dog designed by Captain Kaycee. I really need to draw them together, I haven't gotten to it yet though lol.
Alright that's enough rambling from me :P
Hi hi! Name's Clover, she/they pronouns. I love trading
and am currently trying to collect every pet on the site,
so feel free to send me random trades! Pretty much
everything you need to know about trades with me
is covered in that one statement, but linked below
is my trade thread that goes a bit more in depth :3
My baby, Koan
CloverCatTwelve

My pets
My items
My wishlist