Hester's little friends - collection of faves

Make a topic here to show us a collection of your favorite pets from CS or other websites

Happy December 18th! ... maybe

Postby Moiraine » Fri May 10, 2024 12:20 am

I was very casual on CS for the first few years, and didn't really pay much mind to Christmas rereleases... until I got Jessica.

Pet's name: Jessica

Back then in 2011, I didn't really understand what she was, but I knew she was cool. She doesn't seem to have been a Dec 18 rerelease, saying she was adopted on the 24th instead. Was the rerelease on a different day back then, perhaps?

Either way, she's been one of my favourites of my pet collection since then!
Moiraine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Something possessed me

Postby Moiraine » Sun May 12, 2024 11:01 am

I snagged a store pet (the spotty llama/alpaca lookin' dude) from the pound years ago. I already had one, so I kept the pound catch for trading in future. I held onto her from 2017 to 2024, always turning down trade offers for her, when someone randomly offered me this little dude and the devil possessed me for some reason, and I accepted;

Pet's name: Ishamael

I'm still not entirely sure why. Just had a good feeling about this little buddy for some reason, hence me not only accepting, but also adding him to my thread of favourite pets.

Named him Ishamael after a book/show villain I like. Maybe he is a bit of a rogue after all
Moiraine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

World's kindest gift

Postby Moiraine » Mon May 13, 2024 3:53 am

CS has a great community of so many kind people. I've got lots of lovely gifts over the years, but Night's Symphony is something special:

Pet's name: Night's Symphony

He's an OMGSR! In fairness, I don't believe he was at the time, but I appreciated him very much anyway. When the rarities changed, he became an OMGSR, and I realised that I'd met a goal a lot of people hold on CS: to get gifted an OMGSR. He's been one of my favourites... he reminds me of the power of random acts of kindness.
Moiraine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Fave pound catch!

Postby mechaerial » Mon May 13, 2024 4:02 am

This little guy came from the pound which was a really nice surprise!! I have gotten rarer pets from the pound but never one that i really wanted, so this fella is pretty special :)
Definitely one of my favourite cats!!
LF THESE TWO ROBO CATS!!! HAVE C$ AND LISTS!
ImageImage

💥TEN PAGES LEFT ON MY WISHLIST!!!🛩️
🚀ANY HELP IS REALLY APPRECIATED :3🔥
mechaerial

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Charged Up

Postby Moiraine » Mon May 13, 2024 6:42 am

mechaerial wrote:
This little guy came from the pound which was a really nice surprise!! I have gotten rarer pets from the pound but never one that i really wanted, so this fella is pretty special :)
Definitely one of my favourite cats!!

He's very cool!! Thanks for sharing!

He should be friends with Charge here; Charge was an unexpected gift I got a few years back;
Pet's name: Charge
Moiraine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me