||Very Rare Hoarders|| V.2

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: ||Very Rare Hoarders|| V.2

Postby Freckle » Mon Jul 02, 2018 7:48 pm

shush wrote:Image
After a long period of inactivity, I now have #7 in my bumblebee spider hoard c:

congratz!! ;u; It goes slowly but I am also now the proud owner of 93 pink cookie advents ^^
Keep it up <3
Freckle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~ t r o u b l e ~ » Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:28 am

Freckle wrote:
shush wrote:Image
After a long period of inactivity, I now have #7 in my bumblebee spider hoard c:

congratz!! ;u; It goes slowly but I am also now the proud owner of 93 pink cookie advents ^^
Keep it up <3

Congrats to both of you!!

No new patchwork's cause they are hard to get and I don't trade much anymore, but still going strong with my loves c:

IT WORLD OF N HERE
xxx
ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴋɴᴏω ɪғ ɪ ᴄᴀɴ єѕcαρє
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄--▄▄▄▄▄▄
-----------
▪ ▪ ▪ ◤-------------------------◥ ▪ ▪ ▪
I am a poison.
a DEADLY thing.
not afraid
and poised to ᴋɪʟʟ.

▪ ▪ ▪ ◣-------------------------◢ ▪ ▪ ▪

»»»»»»»»«»»»»»»»»
I AM TOXIC
pixel by highflyer<3

▪ ▌
▪ ▌
▪ ▌
▪ ▌
▪ ▌
▪ ▌
▪ ▌
▪ ▌
▪ ▌
▪ ▌
▪ ▌
▪ ▌
▪ ▌
▪ ▌
▪ ▌
▪ ▌
▪ ▌
▪ ▌

Trades
Character Site
Flight Rising
FR Trades
Patchwork Hoard [169]

Name is Trouble,
I am an aspiring
engineer,
leo, gamer,
artist, book
worm, and
slytherin
<3

art by
Goshgirl fr and Speedy <3

~ t r o u b l e ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pideaux » Mon Sep 17, 2018 1:03 am

I still have 50billion Red Xs. I'm still around about once or twice a month to keep up with adoptions but that's really it. GRATZ on additions folks.
Pideaux

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Birdy » Thu Nov 01, 2018 4:30 am

Hi guys! Not sure if anyone checks this anymore, but I thought I'd pop in and give a little update on my VR hoards c:

I can proudly say that I've finished this hoard, closing it off at 20. I like the one-page aesthetic, and 20 is more than plenty for me! I'm hoping to name and dress them all eventually- I like to find one nice dress-up to essentially copy and past one each pet but I haven't found a fitting one for these guys yet.

I'm making great progress with these guys, too! I'm currently at 17/20 and I hope to finish them up in the next week or so. Finding them is a real pain, though. Still, I'm holding out hope! I already have a name-theme and dress-up picked out for them, so I really just need to get the last few before they're completely finished.

Lastly, after a long time without any progress whatsoever, I've finally added a new addition to my Black Advents! I'm at 9 and I'm seriously doubtful that I'll ever get to 20, but I'm still happy over this little victory! Like the B&W Collies, I've got a dress-up scheme and name-theme for these kids as well, though their dress-ups vary a bit for each one.

I'm not sure what I'll be going for after these guys...maybe BMD's and '09 Blood Dogs? Tbh I don't do a whole lot on CS anymore and have practically stopped collecting altogether since I realized it's more satisfying to just keep the ones I really love. Anyways, I hope all of your hoards are going well- I miss the activity on this thread.
Birdy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadowHunteress » Thu Nov 01, 2018 6:19 am

CONGRATS Pirate! My list hoards are pretty much at a halt, but my BA's are sitting at 21! So I had to make a second groups so they are all on the first page haha, and seal PPS's seem even harder to find
Check out Lorwolf! Use my referral code to get the chance for a companion!
https://www.lorwolf.com/Refer/11524
ShadowHunteress

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Birdy » Thu Nov 01, 2018 12:45 pm

TaxiderMiss wrote:CONGRATS Pirate! My list hoards are pretty much at a halt, but my BA's are sitting at 21! So I had to make a second groups so they are all on the first page haha, and seal PPS's seem even harder to find

Oh dang, congrats! I feel you about the first page predicament haha, that's why I'm limiting myself to 20 for all my hoards, list and non-list (with the exception of one limitless hoard.) I wish you luck with the Seal PPS's- I hardly ever see them so I can imagine it's gotta be tough. But hopefully a few will come your way! <3
Birdy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bear » Tue Nov 20, 2018 3:15 pm

i actually got another clockwork bun???
    it's been SO LONG since i've gotten one, i've gotten like two this year? they're so hard to find and so expensive and it cost me a spotted tribal so im running out of fodder for these buns lmao

thought i'd share since it's been so long, congrats to everyone else who are getting their hoards!! it's a great feeling to finally get my clockwork hoard to 95!!

edit: just reminiscing here a bit! found the first clockwork bunny i got back in 2012, how easy it was to get it! @_@
    。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆
    I am not active.
bear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Topiratti » Sat Nov 24, 2018 2:24 pm

Could someone update my rares list hoard, i actually dont hoard list rats anymore

i somehow decided to hoard OMGSR pets - which were meant to be used as trading fodder but decided not too use them >.>

they are located here

accounts/viewgroup.php?groupid=6163231&userid=10993

i have 21 so gar XD
[size=150]I've quit CS, tho I'm seeking Birthday date swaps for Shima LongTail, Dragon Cat PPS, Cheshire Cat, dates in pet names
Topiratti

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby softpaw » Sat Dec 15, 2018 7:02 am

my hoard is also still alive and kicking!! albeit... much more slowly than it was when i first started :')

I just recently got my 60th light gray speckled husky. ive been having trouble finding them lately! luckily they don't seem to have anywhere near as much demand as some other 08 advents.

i was thinking the other day about how my hoard is seven years old! it started on 2011-08-14. It seems kind of silly, but i think having a certain pet to trade for is the only thing that keeps me coming back. can't believe its been so long! is anyone else still kicking?
softpaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bear » Wed Dec 19, 2018 7:57 pm

geometry wrote:
my hoard is also still alive and kicking!! albeit... much more slowly than it was when i first started :')

I just recently got my 60th light gray speckled husky. ive been having trouble finding them lately! luckily they don't seem to have anywhere near as much demand as some other 08 advents.

i was thinking the other day about how my hoard is seven years old! it started on 2011-08-14. It seems kind of silly, but i think having a certain pet to trade for is the only thing that keeps me coming back. can't believe its been so long! is anyone else still kicking?

i'm definitely still kicking, in fact i got another clockwork bunny today! C:
    i was hoping to get more fodder for 'em from the 18th but it didn't happen xD i'll find a way to afford more, somehow!

i think this hoard is around 6 years old! not as good as 7 but still pretty good!! i made my first post on this thread with them in 2012 : o
    。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆
    I am not active.
bear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me