Doctor Who Fan Club V2.910113.14

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Doctor Who Fan Club V2.910113.14

Postby eternalglitch » Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:33 am

Has anyone read this article yet?
I'm so excited now, I thought nine wouldn't come back. :o

And I saw this guy today
that looked so like Matt Smith I had to stare at him for a minute to realize it wasn't him. o-o
eternalglitch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spence » Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:35 am

Wolves Run Free wrote:

And I saw this guy today
that looked so like Matt Smith I had to stare at him for a minute to realize it wasn't him. o-o

Oh my glob.
Oh my glob yes.
I never expected Nine to pop back in either this is fantastic :'D
Spence

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The BadWolf » Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:23 pm

Wolves Run Free wrote:

And I saw this guy today

If I read that article correctly....TOM BAKER!!! Eeeeeeeeeee!!! *fangirling* sorry about that....and Jon Pertwee!! I think I might die of awesome come November 23rd. The episodes with multiple incarnations are always good (5 doctors, 3 doctors, 2 doctors) Moffat has to call it the 11 doctor. Has to.
───────𝙳𝙾𝙽'𝚃 𝚈𝙾𝚄 𝙴𝚅𝙴𝚁 𝙻𝙴𝙰𝚅𝙴 𝙻𝙾𝚅𝙴 𝙰𝚂𝙸𝙳𝙴, 𝚂𝙾𝙽
xxxmarston || he/him || resident cowboy enthusiast || her <3
The BadWolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby whispbear » Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:48 pm

So, my school only just went back after our Summer break yesterday. I was in a new class sitting at a table with people I didn't know, with my TARDIS pencil case in front of me. The teacher was talking away then out of nowhere the guy sitting next to me starts doing the tapping (like The Master)!!! I couldn't believe it! I must have given him the cheesiest grin ever, haha.

That was the best way I've ever met another Whovian. I would imagine most people would be all "So you like Doctor Who too?" But this guy was clever. Thought of a reference to test me! I have a feeling we will get on quite well :3

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|

hello i'm Bee
or whispbear

you can find me
on deviantArt

here's my
toyhou.se

and this is my
art shop/wip

whispbear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The BadWolf » Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:39 pm

iBeeWho wrote:So, my school only just went back after our Summer break yesterday. I was in a new class sitting at a table with people I didn't know, with my TARDIS pencil case in front of me. The teacher was talking away then out of nowhere the guy sitting next to me starts doing the tapping (like The Master)!!! I couldn't believe it! I must have given him the cheesiest grin ever, haha.

That was the best way I've ever met another Whovian. I would imagine most people would be all "So you like Doctor Who too?" But this guy was clever. Thought of a reference to test me! I have a feeling we will get on quite well :3

That is awesome. At school we're finishing poetry...sir whats-his-face. Anyway, we had to write a poem on the things we liked, so I casually slipped in Chameleon circuit and doctor who references (Tom Baker scarf <3) and when the teacher marked it, she wrote something along these lines;
Hooray for Chameleon circuit! Do you watch charlieissocoollike? I cannot explain how awesome my english teacher is :lol:
The BadWolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby VesVes » Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:01 am

Hi! My name is Nyota Hyena. I want to join!

My favorite doctor is: Ten
My favorite companion is: Rose
My favorite episode is: Army of Ghosts, Doomsday, (Daleks AND Cybermen! How awesome is that?) and Blink.
I have watched up to: The Snowmen
And finally, I am from America.
I have read the rules and promise to follow them.

Code: Nibblybibbles.
VesVes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rivkah » Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:12 am

Okay, so I had a futuristic Peter Pan/Doctor Who dream. Really weird, I know.

It started out cartoon Peter Pan and the other half turned to look like humans. I had brown hair as Wendy and I was a teenager instead of twelve. It was a futuristic world where there was a virus that segregated people. Didn't kill them, but it made them different from others.

I should also mention I'm a Jew.

Okay, So Peter Pan and I found a Dalek that was half alive and had apparently worked for Hitler. So a German officer who had never stopped wanting to revive Hitler's work came up to us and I tried to hide because I was a well-known Jew in the community.

Then Peter Pan and I took to the skies and the officer chased us with the Dalek and a friend followed. Except the friend was trying to get him to stop. The friend also had giant white wings.

So, right as I was about to get killed by the Nazi, there was a flash of stone beneath the white wings and then the officer disappeared. Except the friend hadn't done it; a Weeping Angel appeared behind him. Then it disappeared.

Then I went back to the futuristic tech world and Peter Pan was gone and I met the Doctor. Then I woke up.

Okay, so...

a] now I have to put this all in my DW dream journal which will be a pain to write as it was to type.
b] I have a question - why in the world would a Weeping Angel save me? XD

It was a really good but really weird dream, because it was a mix of Doctor Who and Peter Pan. I just don't understand why I had such a good/bad dream.

{{ This is on topic, right? This was my weirdest Doctor Who dream yet and I wanted to share it. }}
I don't check messages here. If you've found me through other websites or communities such as deviantART/Kiamaras, my characters are not for sale and never will be.
Rivkah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ChocolateMilkCannon » Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:10 am

I had a really crazy Doctor Who dream as well. :\ It all started out when I was babysitting my little sister at my house and I decided to look out the window. There were zombies EVERYWHERE! They were just walking all over the streets and were looking for humans, I decided to sit tight in my house like the coward I am. I then started hoping that The Doctor would come to 'save the day' or something. As if it were right on cue, there was a knock on the door. "Who is it?" I asked, and the response came. "I'm The Doctor." It sounded like David Tennant's voice, but when I opened the door, it was Matt Smith instead. Then I was all, "Oh my gosh you're amazing!" And I set my baby sister down and she just disappeared. Once The Doctor came in, zombies started coming in soon after and we proceeded to get random weapons out of nowhere and kill the zombies! I then went outside because I thought the coast was clear, but then my whole house disappeared along with the Doctor! The rest of the dream had nothing at all to do with Doctor Who, so I'll just stop here. xD
I'll do this later.
Cheers,
Discord's Time-Traveling Companion
ChocolateMilkCannon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sepia » Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:13 am

Wolves Run Free wrote:

That. Is. Freaking. Awesome.

Suddenly my day became a lot better thanks to you and that article xD
Sepia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The BadWolf » Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:15 am

Everyone here is having doctor who dreams! I have had doctor who DAYdreams, but they are all pretty confusing and unless you know my form won't make any sense :lol:

There was one where the entire human race turned into animals and I found myself on a webchat with the bragadier (Who was a Jack Russel) and a few other companions...yeah...
The BadWolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me