♠ Zoids Fan Club ♠

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: ♠ Zoids Fan Club ♠

Postby KittyCatKita » Fri Nov 09, 2012 4:09 am

Odhran wrote:Hey, your costumes are awesome~ The nice thing about D-style is that they're more affordable than HMMs. (Duh.) Chibi Bloody was only $30... I think.

Yea, Amiami has it for 1420 Yen and at this moment that translates to less than $15, and shipping probably put it a bit higher. (It is in Japan.)

Only downside to the chibi Prozen is that he's not pre-painted. :( So I gotta figure out how to paint him. Me and my nervous tick. That might turn out bad.

They do, any animal does... Once they are yours, no matter how long, they get a room in your heart and once they die, it's an empty void that takes a while to heal. And I think they hang around a bit afterwards too. Gucci had a very distinctive scent when she was getting ready to shed, when her skin got dry. It was a warm, toasty scent, very much like a graham cracker, but different... And for the first two days since she passed, I would randomly smell very strong bursts of that smell, almost like she was under my nose. Since I could still smell her, I didn't clean her cage, so she could have a home for as long as she lingered, and only today am I getting ready to clean it for Carmi to move into (it's much bigger, so she'll appreciate it). Her favourite bamboo hide, I'm going to keep, clean up and put aside so that Gucci knows she's always got her favourite hide if she ever wants to visit.

They always seem to be with us for too short a time, don't they? :( But at least they give us at least that long to be our friends.

That isn't too bad at all lol considering. Yea I wouldn't want to have to paint it T_T my hand tends to shake when I am trying to do something with really small details... gahh
I wish I could have built Shadow Fox as a costume since he is my favourite zoid but I think that Liger was the better choice in the end *sigh*

Yea definitely <3 There was a story I read that made me cry it was a little boy that was talking about his dog when he went with his parents to have the dog put down of old age. And anyway they were worried about how it would affect the boy but he didn't cry because as he said "Well, God put us on the earth to learn how to love. But he was born knowing how so he didn't have to stay as long." and just, that made a huge impact on my life.

Gahh teary eyed just typing that D8

♥ John Marston ♥

Kita wrote:My deviantart
Golgem Cavern Adoptables

Herd GIF made by Rax.
Click the link below to go to my WME herd
KittyCatKita

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KittyCatKita » Fri Nov 23, 2012 4:41 am

Just got back from Naru2u this past weekend where I wore Liger Zero XD had a ton of fun <3 hoping to get some pictures/videos up soon. I kept my eyes out in the little used stuff sale room for any zoid stuff but there wasnt any :/ like normal I suppose

I am just editing the footage of my friend in her Lightning Saix outfit so if/when I get that uploaded onto youtube I will link it here so you guys can see :D

♥ John Marston ♥

Golgem Cavern Adoptables

Herd GIF made by Rax.
KittyCatKita

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KittyCatKita » Fri Nov 23, 2012 3:42 pm

Sorry for the double posting spam but my computer is acting up right now >_<

here is some video footage of my best friend PinkSpaniel in her costume of the lightning saix that was done mostly by me but a lot of help from her was put into it :lol:
Yea I'm not very good at filming... or video editing, but oh well

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhQKYE6BJlA

♥ John Marston ♥

Golgem Cavern Adoptables

Herd GIF made by Rax.
KittyCatKita

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hellagia » Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:43 am

Oh I forgot to watch this because I was on a low-battery ipod! *watches now*

While it loads, I gotta tell the story of Baktun. Went through my zoids withdraw for 3-4 weeks before finally breaking down and getting a saberlion off eBay. Mom didn't tell me she got the parcel slip on 12/21/2012 (AKA, Mayan doomsday) so I picked it up Christmas eve. Since I got it technically on 12/21/2012, I named him Baktun and plan to customize it to look Mayan though thankfully it looks pretty mayan already, just need some paint going. XD

That was an AMAZING costume! :D I'm gonna show it to mah friend, she'd enjoy it. ^^
Last edited by Hellagia on Mon November 9, 66174026 BCE 12:01 AM, edited 0 times in total.
Reason: Look, a shooting star! Make a wish. Wait, why is it getting bigger.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Hellagia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KittyCatKita » Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:22 am

Fivebrand wrote:Oh I forgot to watch this because I was on a low-battery ipod! *watches now*

While it loads, I gotta tell the story of Baktun. Went through my zoids withdraw for 3-4 weeks before finally breaking down and getting a saberlion off eBay. Mom didn't tell me she got the parcel slip on 12/21/2012 (AKA, Mayan doomsday) so I picked it up Christmas eve. Since I got it technically on 12/21/2012, I named him Baktun and plan to customize it to look Mayan though thankfully it looks pretty mayan already, just need some paint going. XD

That was an AMAZING costume! :D I'm gonna show it to mah friend, she'd enjoy it. ^^

XDD that is awesome! doomsday zoid :thumbup: you will have to show pictures when you get it all finished

Thank you <3 I will have to see if I can put something together sometime for Liger Zero lol problem is I don't have a lot of footage of it and it got pretty damaged so it will be hard to wear it again T_T

♥ John Marston ♥

Golgem Cavern Adoptables

Herd GIF made by Rax.
KittyCatKita

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Warrdog » Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:37 am

Why did cartoon network ever cancel this show, it was All I watched as a kid!
ZOIDS was my childhood Q.Q

Important announcement wrote:
Nothing to report here
Hope everyone is enjoying themselves
Thanks for taking the time to have a look at
the information in my
signature c:

I used to be FREAKSHO, don't steal
I will use the name again.

╔═══════════════════════════╗

╚═══════════════════════════╝
Warrdog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KittyCatKita » Sat Jun 01, 2013 12:10 pm

Freaksho wrote:Why did cartoon network ever cancel this show, it was All I watched as a kid!
ZOIDS was my childhood Q.Q

Cause they had to make room for the lame new cartoons on TV XD I agree with you, Zoids was one of the animes that I grew up with! I still watch it online sometimes :lol: wish I could have a box set

♥ John Marston ♥

Golgem Cavern Adoptables

Herd GIF made by Rax.
KittyCatKita

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hellagia » Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:27 pm

(Would posting here be necroing/against the rules? Because making a new one would be duplicating/spam... I don't know where the line lies.)

I was watching Getbackers just now (friend's friend found some episodes for me) and I forgot how much like Bit Cloud Ginji Amano looked like. How sad is it that even my other anime fandoms are usually tied to zoids. XD
Last edited by Hellagia on Mon November 9, 66174026 BCE 12:01 AM, edited 0 times in total.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Hellagia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hellagia » Fri Mar 02, 2018 10:37 am

GUYS. GUUUYS. NEW ANIME AND MODEL LINE. ANIME IN SUMMER 2018. NEW ZOIDS. ZOIDSSSSS. AAAAAAAAAA. Am I the only existing zoider still on CS? HOW ARE OTHERS NOT GETTING PUMPED. ZOIDS IS COMING BACK TO LIFE.

Hellagia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KittyCatKita » Sat Mar 03, 2018 11:43 am

I'm still around from time to time! That's awesome to hear that Zoids is coming back! I don't follow anime news very closely anymore (real life is a bit of a bummer XD) but I will have to go and do some snooping to figure out about it!

♥ John Marston ♥

Golgem Cavern Adoptables

Herd GIF made by Rax.
KittyCatKita

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups