♠ Zoids Fan Club ♠

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: ♠ Zoids Fan Club ♠

Postby Hellagia » Sun Sep 13, 2020 10:58 am

(I hope this isn't necroing, I was trying to resist but let's face it, maybe someone needs to know.)
A note to netflix users! (I am not sure if this is universal I don't know how netflix works outside U.S. sorry I'm just STOKED.)
Zoids Wild is on netflix! Zoidsisonnetflix.
It is aimed at a more ... immature/childish audience, but I love how the zoids themselves have personalities in this one and I am just glad to have zoids again zoidszoidszoids they really should've kept the original names though because Fang Tiger got called Zaber Fang and yea THAT ain't gonna cause no confusion, two yellow smilodon type zoids called the same thing yea not a problem not confusing at all.
brb binging zoids.
Last edited by Hellagia on Mon November 9, 66174026 BCE 12:01 AM, edited 0 times in total.
Reason: Look, a shooting star! Make a wish. Wait, why is it getting bigger.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Hellagia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hellagia » Mon Oct 05, 2020 4:29 pm

Zoids Wild on Netflix got updated with new episodes!
Zoids Wild: Blast Unleashed is being released on the switch in eleven days! (October 16th.)
I think I'm the last zoider on CS. :( I guess I won't post anymore then. I don't want to be in trouble for spam or necroing.

(But that’s doesn’t mean I won’t edit!)
Zoids Wild blast is out today and I’m stoked imma get it soon as possible yeeeeeee
Last edited by Hellagia on Mon November 9, 66174026 BCE 12:01 AM, edited 0 times in total.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Hellagia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KittyCatKita » Thu Nov 05, 2020 2:29 pm

I'm still technically around lol I may give that show a try, I just don't get why the kids are riding around on top of the zoids, rather than piloting them but who knows, maybe it'll be better than it looks lol

♥ John Marston ♥

Kita wrote:My deviantart
Golgem Cavern Adoptables

Herd GIF made by Rax.
Click the link below to go to my WME herd
KittyCatKita

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hellagia » Thu Nov 05, 2020 2:51 pm

It's a different universe type deal. Some speculation is it's earlier in the zoids' evolution before the cockpits, I don't know if the creators really gave it that much thought? And it starts out kinda kiddy but gets intense towards the end of the series. They kinda drive home the 'zoids are living' aspect a lot more than previous zoids series which has been delightful in my opinion. There are plotholes ("o mai wild blast so rare how u get it?" everyone you know ends up getting wild blast, other inconsistencies in Wild Blast lore), but I personally enjoyed it. (Keep in mind I couldn't get into Fuzors so I'm not just a blind zoider (though zoids does amp it up for sure), I have some standards, low as they may be. XD)
I haven't gotten the game yet but my friend has told me not to get it she will get it for my birthday so I'm stoked about that.

(eta)
So fren got me zoid blast game yes I have fun ... I am very happy. It's more of an arena fighter (not turn based like Zoids Legacy, but the maps are just a ring, not like Battle Legends that has nice big maps that you can explore), and the combinations are a little tricky for a buttonmasher like me to get the hang of but the graphics are pretty and from what I've gathered so far it's fun once you get the hang of it (but then again I've not done arena fighting since forever so I'm just way out of my element). Only problem is, kinda a flashy game like many flashing effects so I am forced to take breaks because flashy flashy make brain go brrrr. I wanna play more but head funky from flashflash.
... sorry, I get excited with new zoids things and when I get super excited, I lose all ability to communicate coherently. an i am excite yee zoids game. meep meep. *headbob*

Hellagia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KittyCatKita » Wed Nov 25, 2020 10:07 am

I'll try checking it out sometime then when I have a chance lol I always enjoyed the idea that the zoids were living things that worked with their pilots, just seemed weird to me that they were riding outside the robot body lol

Glad to hear you enjoyed the game :D

♥ John Marston ♥

Kita wrote:My deviantart
Golgem Cavern Adoptables

Herd GIF made by Rax.
Click the link below to go to my WME herd
KittyCatKita

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby useless witch » Wed Nov 25, 2020 10:09 am

don't know if anyone mentioned it or not but there's a zoid game for the switch! It's pretty fun and I was so excited for it to come out
Image •Ванда• Image
ImageImage
useless witch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hellagia » Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:39 pm

*happy gasp*
A NEW ZOIDER?!
Yes I posted about ZWBU but it never hurts to remember and I’ve been ecstatic to play it. My friend got it for me for birthday and eeeeeezoidsyes
Also ALSO also
I was trying and failing to remember Ruin’s original name (Gilraptor), so I did image search for “ruin zoids” and saw this:
Zoids Mega Battlers Ruin.
Ruin is his dub name Ruin is his DUB NAME does this mean zoids are finally coming out again here after I kid thee not at least a decade?!
WILL I HAVE THE JOY OF SPONTANEOUSLY BUYING ZOIDS AND HAVING THEM IN MY HAND THE SAME DAY AGAIN?!
I’m losing my mind. I’m totally losing my mind. If this is true I will ... something. I don’t know. I’ll be so happy I’ll something.

Hellagia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Solloby » Sat Jan 06, 2024 1:32 pm

Finally got around to trying Zoids Wild Blast, it's a shame it's not more like Battle Legends.

Anyway I just finished the training missions but the last mission, the secret one, won't complete on the last step. I tried so many times and restarted the level, but it seems to be bugged. I had no luck Googling, so I'm wondering if anyone here was able to work out how to achieve completion of this level?

Edit: I started working through the story mode and it's such a repetitive game. Not sure if I should bother continuing to play. Pondering getting out the old GameCube when I return home to fire up the older Zoids games.

Also, unrelated question but, I am planning to visit Japan later this year and figure it's a good time to buy another Zoids kit or two. It's always hard to get them in my country. Is the Kotobukiya store in Tokyo my best bet, or does anyone have other suggestions for places to shop Zoids? I don't have any HMMs, just a massive collection of Takara Tomys that I should probably downsize ^^
Solloby
I take care of the CS archives and
sometimes submit pet/item designs.

Characters :: Artwork

Help
You can find Help in the main navigation menu.
If your question or problem is not answered there, please use the Help System.
I am not a mod and cannot help you so please don't PM me for site help.
Solloby
Archivist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby uwuhowdy » Fri Feb 02, 2024 3:11 am

omg Zoids were a big part of my childhood! My dad found some of his old ones (some unbuilt) so he got them out and let me play with them. One of the last ones I got a few Christmases ago was one of the older Evil Scorpions :)
* ~ *TH * ~ *
uwuhowdy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me