Viva Piñata club 🎊

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Viva Piñata club 🎊

Postby axes » Sat Apr 13, 2024 4:27 pm

Viva PiΓ±ata!

I saw there was a serious lack of appreciation for the series on this website and decided a club was a good place to start :') welcome party animals! no need to fill out a form or anything to post. anyone is welcome, old fan or new fan, or even just curious people who are interested in the series!

What is Viva PiΓ±ata?

Viva PiΓ±ata is a 2006 casual (mostly) singleplayer gardening game where you tame, breed, dress up, and collect piΓ±ata animals. There are lots of plants and decorations for your garden, and you can customize the terrain too. You aren't limited to one garden, either (so you can have one garden for swananas and one for sarsgorillas if you want!) There are all kinds of piΓ±ata species, ranging from sea turtles and wolves to four-headed snakes and a dinosaur! Each piΓ±ata type has different requirements you must meet for it to appear, visit your garden, become a resident, and breed. You level up by getting ribbons in your journal for doing tasks like master romancing a certain species, and leveling up means you unlock more seeds, more piΓ±atas, and better tools!

Where can I play?
Viva PiΓ±ata and Viva PiΓ±ata: Trouble in Paradise were released for the Xbox 360. Both Viva PiΓ±ata (2006) and Viva PiΓ±ata: Trouble in Paradise are included in Rare Replay, which is also included in Xbox Gamepass!

There are two other Viva PiΓ±ata games as well:

Viva PiΓ±ata: Pocket Paradise is a game made for the Nintendo DS in 2008. I do not personally recommend this one as there is a lot of cut content. It's still charming though! And inexpensive.

Viva PiΓ±ata: Party Animals is a 2007 party game made for the Xbox 360. The gameplay is almost completely different from the other three installments; it's just a party game with a Viva PiΓ±ata coat of paint.

There is also a Viva PiΓ±ata fan-made game in the works called Return to Paradise!

I feel like I recognise this, but I didn't play it/never had an Xbox 360....

Viva PiΓ±ata (2006) was also given a physical only release for PCs!
If that's not it either, there was also a television series that aired on 4kids.

if you have any further questions, feel free to comment! I have been playing since the original was released almost 18 years ago, so I will probably be able to help you. and of course this thread is open to any and all discussion about the series :') thanks for reading!
axes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viva Piñata club 🎊

Postby Lobb » Sun Apr 14, 2024 1:54 am

I love the original Viva PiΓ±ata! I never got to play the others. Has anyone played the DS game? I've got access to that so I want to give it a try eventually!
Lobb

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby axes » Sun Apr 14, 2024 10:41 am

Lobb wrote:I love the original Viva PiΓ±ata! I never got to play the others. Has anyone played the DS game? I've got access to that so I want to give it a try eventually!

I did when I was a kid! there's a video on youtube with like an hour of regular gameplay if you want to see what the game is like.
    ===== if heaven is full of people, then=====
    β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’
    ------ ADULT - ART - MINECRAFT - THEY/HE -----

β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“
    ==== it will be exactly the same as earth ====
axes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby allosaurusrock » Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:37 am

Omggggg viva piΓ±ata. The DS game is the one I ended up playing as I didn’t have an XBox as a kid and also handhelds are easier for me to use.
allosaurusrock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby axes » Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:33 am

allosaurusrock wrote:Omggggg viva piΓ±ata. The DS game is the one I ended up playing as I didn’t have an XBox as a kid and also handhelds are easier for me to use.

The DS one was cute! I have a lot of fond memories playing it on road trips when I didn't have my consoles
    β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’

β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“
axes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boghound » Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:58 pm

I was obsessed with Viva Pinata for years. I've played the original from the beginning about 10 times, all the way to getting a Dragonache. (: I didn't know there was a DS version! Now I want to go buy a DS and the game. The reboot, Return to Paradise, looks incredible. I cannot wait!

Admittedly, I never played much of Trouble In Paradise because I didn't like having to trap the pinatas, lol.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
✦✦✦

elijah/eli. they/him. adult. severely mentally ill.
open to dms if you need to chat for whatever reason!
currently in my warriors era.

🌈

✦✦✦

Boghound

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby axes » Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:42 am

Boghound wrote:I was obsessed with Viva Pinata for years. I've played the original from the beginning about 10 times, all the way to getting a Dragonache. (: I didn't know there was a DS version! Now I want to go buy a DS and the game. The reboot, Return to Paradise, looks incredible. I cannot wait!

Admittedly, I never played much of Trouble In Paradise because I didn't like having to trap the pinatas, lol.

I totally understand :') my personal favorite is TIP but the original is so good too!! if you do end up playing pocket paradise do feel free to talk here about your progress :'D what color dragonache was your favorite? I always saved a tiny patch of broken dirt at the start of the game to get a gold one

axes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me