Pocket Myths Guild [Fanclub]

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Pocket Myths Guild [Fanclub]

Postby banjokazooiey » Mon Apr 15, 2024 6:36 am

ImagePartner SearchingImage

My Adventurers Open to Pairing: all!
Looking for: any that look cool! i wanna make some cool outcomes!!
Other Info: i’ll be buying the heart locket + card soon. dm me if you’re interested - include which of my adventurers you’re most interested in and your own. my post on the coop archive is on the bottom of page 8 so you can check out my little dudes!

i love one piece so much like guys. guys. you don't get it.
banjokazooiey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoIre » Mon Apr 15, 2024 6:48 am

I have updates regarding this goal of mine, to breed as many traits as possible onto a single Myth 👀

First off, I've gotten closer! Chamah (left) has four traits, while Kieran (left) has three, and if I bred them together they have a chance to produce a Myth will all the traits I was originally aiming for!
ImageImage

BUT I've made some discoveries! Notably, that Unicorns can have both ram horns and deer antlers (seen on this unclaimed breeding result of mine and this wandering myth). This more than likely extends to their hybrids too! Which means that there's a potential for a single Myth to have a Unicorn horn, antlers, and ram horns! The neck strength must be ungodly

There's also a whole other trait that I missed earlier! A scaled belly, which appears to be a Dragon trait. I haven't seen many dragons with it, but I have seen it on a few dragon hybrids. This seems to work like other traits, where it can pop up in litters so long as one of the parents is a dragon/dragon hybrid, even if they themselves don't have the trait. I imagine it's something that could pop up on every dragon hybrid, but we'll have to see!

All of this to say, the ideal hybrid to breed for is a Longma or a Jersey Devil! One of these hybrids has the potential of having the following traits all at once:
- Mane
- Horns
- Antlers
- Firefox neck orbs
- Daemon ankle flames
- Gryphon wings (Royal Destiny was right about them not being Phoenix wings!)
- Unicorn horn
- Scaled belly

Except... whatever the heck is going on here. There's a handful of Myths with the Unicorn mane, namely Kirins and Direwolves, and I'm honestly not sure if they all come from the same lineage or not?? And while a Longma and Jersey Devil are both Unicorn hybrids and could theoretically have it, they both naturally have manes, so there's no way of knowing for sure if they do. Same goes for every Unicorn hybrid ^^; Which, assuming that Unicorn horns only show up on Unicorns and Unicorn hybrids, means that there's no way of knowing for sure if a single Myth has all the traits above and the Unicorn mane ^^; Nevermind how it would look with the lion mane too vbhfdjcnk

So! On top of breeding for a Longma/Jersey Devil with the above trait list, I'm also going to be breeding for a Myth with the following trait list:
- Mane
- Horns
- Antlers
- Firefox neck orbs
- Daemon ankle flames
- Gryphon wings (Royal Destiny was right about them not being Phoenix wings!)
- Unicorn mane
- Scaled belly

I'm hoping to see what other Myths look like with the Unicorn mane, assuming they can have it! I think there's gotta be some others that can, considering that Kirins and Direwolves have no Unicorn lineage? I'm going to try breeding for the trait myself, just to verify how it passes lol

I'm also trying to clean up the colors of the breeding pool some? Right now, the following Myths are in the pool:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

I've got some plans for pairs to go for and Myth species to summon, so keep an eye out! Most of my litters will be open to claims, and I may start claiming some extras to give away 👀 If anybody read all of this, thank you and I'm so sorry vbhfjncdksm

Feel free to PM me if there's any pairing you're interested in claiming a Myth from/a Myth with a particular set of traits you're interested in! I can't guarantee they'll ever happen, but they'll be reserved for you if they do <3
EchoIre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wulfums » Mon Apr 15, 2024 9:59 am

Who else is obsessed with the new hybrids we've seen so far omg....the Firefox/Dragon ones my beloved.
𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘'𝐑𝐄 𝐀 𝐁𝐈𝐓
─────────────
𝐶𝑅𝐴𝑍𝑌 ....
──────────
Art credit - Sunny-Pawz
Art Shopcoding cred
──────────
███████
═════════
𝐵𝑈𝑇 𝑇𝐻𝐸𝑌'𝑅𝐸
𝐅𝐔𝐋𝐋 𝐎𝐅

𝐿𝑂𝑉𝐸
████
████

════

──────

──────

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 6 people.
I have received 5 gifts.
Wulfums

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aizaka » Mon Apr 15, 2024 10:01 am

:') I know, right? <3<3<3
Aizaka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby // Kzryail » Mon Apr 15, 2024 10:04 am

@EchoIre
oOOO this is very interesting!!
those are some chaotic myths with all the different little traits X3

@Wulfums
I'm so in love with the Tatsus
Image #863
like,,, LONG BOI!
once the hybrid searches simmer down, thats gonna be the next species i gun for after kitsune- ive been wanting long noodle creatures and they def screatch that itch omg
// Kzryail

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wulfums » Mon Apr 15, 2024 10:06 am

// Kzryail wrote:@EchoIre
oOOO this is very interesting!!
those are some chaotic myths with all the different little traits X3

@Wulfums
I'm so in love with the Tatsus
Image #863
like,,, LONG BOI!
once the hybrid searches simmer down, thats gonna be the next species i gun for after kitsune- ive been wanting long noodle creatures and they def screatch that itch omg

TATSUS MY BELOVED!!!!!!
itd be so cool if Luck Dragons were added as a hybrid species too someday...more noodle creatures the better tbh
𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘'𝐑𝐄 𝐀 𝐁𝐈𝐓
─────────────
𝐶𝑅𝐴𝑍𝑌 ....
──────────
Art credit - Sunny-Pawz
Art Shopcoding cred
──────────
███████
═════════
𝐵𝑈𝑇 𝑇𝐻𝐸𝑌'𝑅𝐸
𝐅𝐔𝐋𝐋 𝐎𝐅

𝐿𝑂𝑉𝐸
████
████

════

──────

──────

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 6 people.
I have received 5 gifts.
Wulfums

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Royal Destiny » Mon Apr 15, 2024 10:10 am

Wulfums wrote:Who else is obsessed with the new hybrids we've seen so far omg....the Firefox/Dragon ones my beloved.

The long bois are legit everything.

I'm dying to figure out the

Direwolf x dragon
Direwolf x Unicorn

The Thracen Mares are my favorite Direwolf hybrid. And I'm soo looking forward to what that new pair might end up being.
Hoarding:
- Adult Ponies
- Pocket Myths ->

Searching For:
- Store Pets
- Chicken Dollars
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Royal Destiny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Royal Destiny » Mon Apr 15, 2024 10:59 am

@ EchoIre, To add on your quest of "Extra Features",

I noticed that if the feature is "natural", using the Magic mirror won't transfer it to the mirrored Species. [Mirroring a dragon Hybrid into a non-dragon hybrid will not transfer Dragon Horns, However, it will transfer the "extra" griffin wings if they have it Example: Image Mirrored into Image].

So now, what is considered an Mutation vs Natural?

I feel like the Griffin wings for sure falls under the Mutation Line.

However, the Unicorn Horn? I think that falls under Natural. I haven't seen any other Hybrid carry the Horn {Unless they are a Unicorn Hybrid}. Same would apply with the Dragon Scales and the Ankle flames on Firefoxes.

I think there are the "outliers" as well, such as Stag Antlers, Dragon Horns, and Lion Manes. These can fall under both Natural and Mutation.

As for the Kirins and Calopus you mentioned with the Unicorn fur: ImageImageImage

These three all share the same Lineage {the Tan Calopus is the son of the Kirin. The Blue Calopus is the uncle to the Kirin}. Blue Calopus: Stag + Thracen Mare { Unicorn x Direwolf }

My thought was Unicorn mane due to the original unicorn having the Blue mane: Image

I intend on testing the theory to see if I can get the thick floof on a different species {Undecided who}. I'm curious on how it might show up {If it does}, or if it falls under the "Natural" Trait. Which - the Calopus & Kirin do share being a Stag Hybrid.
Hoarding:
- Adult Ponies
- Pocket Myths ->

Searching For:
- Store Pets
- Chicken Dollars
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Royal Destiny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wulfums » Mon Apr 15, 2024 11:39 am

ImagePartner SearchingImage

My Adventurer's Open to Pairing: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing
Looking for: I wanna try for any of the new Firefox or Direwolf hybrids!
Other Info: DM me if you want to do this!
𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘'𝐑𝐄 𝐀 𝐁𝐈𝐓
─────────────
𝐶𝑅𝐴𝑍𝑌 ....
──────────
Art credit - Sunny-Pawz
Art Shopcoding cred
──────────
███████
═════════
𝐵𝑈𝑇 𝑇𝐻𝐸𝑌'𝑅𝐸
𝐅𝐔𝐋𝐋 𝐎𝐅

𝐿𝑂𝑉𝐸
████
████

════

──────

──────

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 6 people.
I have received 5 gifts.
Wulfums

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoIre » Mon Apr 15, 2024 1:17 pm

@Royal Destiny
I've noticed that too! I agree that Griffin wings are a mutation and the Unicorn horn is natural, though I think there are very few traits that would be considered 'natural'? This is what I've come up with based on some observations:

Mutations:
- Dragon horns (I may stick to calling them round/ram horns, since they seem natural on Daemons too?)
- Antlers
- Griffin wings
- Dragon scales
- Daemon flames
- Neck orbs
- Mane

Natural:
- Unicorn horn
- Firefox flames
- Phoenix feathers (Only on Pegasus?)

There are also a couple traits which could be 'natural', but seem to be guaranteed instead of optional like a unicorn horn, such as Daemon bones and Carbuncle 'antennae'? I don't know about outliers, though? I may just be confused on what you mean by that ^^;

They are all from the same lineage! :0 I was thinking litter #3003.566-487 might not connect back to your Unicorn, but it does. I wonder if it's a Thracen Mare thing and not a Unicorn thing, like how the little antennae thing Carbuncles have are limited to them. I haven't noticed any Unicorn breedings resulting in another Myth with a thick mane at any rate, though I'm not sure off the top of my head how many Unicorn x Direwolf/Stag breedings there have been? Assuming those are the only bases/hybrids the thick mane can pass to.

I think I'm going to try to breed my own Thracen Mare to see how it goes? There's a chance that the thick mane comes from the Stag or the Direwolf (I think the Direwolf is more likely cbdhjnckw) opposed to the Unicorn, but we'll have to see! I'm excited to see which bases you try to breed it onto! Have you tried to Mirror any of the Myths with a thick mane? It would be a good way to test if it's a 'natural' trait or not, and which other bases could get it!
EchoIre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me