💥VALORANT 💥*new fanclub* open

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Are you a phantom or vandal user?

Phantom
40%
Vandal
45%
Indifferent/Equal
15%

Total votes : 20

Re: 💥VALORANT 💥*new fanclub* open

Postby wonpil » Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:27 pm

honestly i think their a good length!
    if we had another brimstone length smoke i think i might lose my mind it feels even longer when youre trying to push a site ASKFJDHALKDSJF
    aylin | she/her | rule. 4 dance when you feel ugly |
    slow replies due to nursing school! pls bump dms<3
wonpil

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yuketsu » Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:40 pm

wonpil wrote:
    honestly i think their a good length!
    if we had another brimstone length smoke i think i might lose my mind it feels even longer when youre trying to push a site ASKFJDHALKDSJF

i'm already getting insta-lock cloves in my comp games, it's a struggle out here for actual controller mains 😔✊
x盯著我幹嘛?你有什麼目的!
bestie | senpai | valorant fanclub
chinese, christian, nursing student
my shops: art | character designs
yuketsu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby beemo » Tue Apr 02, 2024 10:10 am

so excited to get clove!! i'm half way there.

also friendly reminder! clove is non-binary and uses they/them pronouns!
beemo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yuketsu » Fri Apr 05, 2024 1:35 pm

beemo wrote:so excited to get clove!! i'm half way there.

i just got them!! haven't played them yet but im excited
Last edited by yuketsu on Fri Apr 12, 2024 9:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
x盯著我幹嘛?你有什麼目的!
yuketsu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby astralamy » Sun Apr 07, 2024 11:00 am

member form

cs username: astralamy
    ign: dm please c:
    region/timezone: na/pst
    main role/agent(s): i’m largely interested in playing as initiators or duelists. i’d consider myself a fade main and don’t really play other agents unless she’s taken. i’ve tried reyna several times before and i think she’s quite fun! i’m such a huge fan of both fade and reyna’s character designs c:
    favorite map(s):i really love haven, pearl and split. i think they’re all quite visually appealing and i seem to have crazy luck while playing on those maps lol
    peak/current rank: bronze 1. i’m just a casual player and play for fun. i’m not too interested in ranking up but i’m always looking for ways to get better at the game. if any of you have some helpful tips, that’d be great!
    other: (eg. guns, skins) no skins at the moment but hopefully that’ll change soon once i can decide which skin i want. maybe a vandal skin, i’m not too sure. skins are very expensive sadly ;-;

also, i’m glad such a fan club exists. it’s absolutely awesome coming across fellow valorant players on chicken smoothie c:
she/her - adult - canadian
salut! i'm amy & i love gaming.
feel free to pm me abt shared
xinterests or anything else :]

xxxxxxxxxxxx

astralamy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yuketsu » Wed Apr 10, 2024 9:37 pm

astralamy wrote:
member form

cs username: astralamy
    ign: dm please c:
    region/timezone: na/pst
    main role/agent(s): i’m largely interested in playing as initiators or duelists. i’d consider myself a fade main and don’t really play other agents unless she’s taken. i’ve tried reyna several times before and i think she’s quite fun! i’m such a huge fan of both fade and reyna’s character designs c:
    favorite map(s):i really love haven, pearl and split. i think they’re all quite visually appealing and i seem to have crazy luck while playing on those maps lol
    peak/current rank: bronze 1. i’m just a casual player and play for fun. i’m not too interested in ranking up but i’m always looking for ways to get better at the game. if any of you have some helpful tips, that’d be great!
    other: (eg. guns, skins) no skins at the moment but hopefully that’ll change soon once i can decide which skin i want. maybe a vandal skin, i’m not too sure. skins are very expensive sadly ;-;

also, i’m glad such a fan club exists. it’s absolutely awesome coming across fellow valorant players on chicken smoothie c:

i was honestly surprised there wasn't a valorant fc yet on cs esp since there's such a huge player base! nice 2 meet u :)
x盯著我幹嘛?你有什麼目的!
yuketsu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby beemo » Fri Apr 12, 2024 9:02 pm

yuketsu wrote:
beemo wrote:so excited to get clove!! i'm half way there.

i just got her!! haven't played her yet but im excited

they/them lol. i also got them awhile ago but just played my first game using them today! clove's pretty fun tbh
beemo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yuketsu » Fri Apr 12, 2024 9:47 pm

beemo wrote:they/them lol. i also got them awhile ago but just played my first game using them today! clove's pretty fun tbh

omg i didnt realize thanks for correcting me!!😭
x盯著我幹嘛?你有什麼目的!
yuketsu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Captain. A. Stark. » Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:49 am

i think after playing through the act a little bit, i have a few more opinions about clove!

i'll start with the good stuff. they're a much cooler character than i thought they would be initially and they're a very colorful addition to the roster! i'm very excited to see what they bring lore-wise as i'm sure that there's a lot that goes into the whole "immortality" thing and their interactions with the other agents are so funny and wholesome. ability wise, i appreciate the regenerating smokes and the ability to smoke after death. it's so powerful in post-plant situations and gives you the chance to continue making impact after you're dead. i also enjoy the instant heal because i think its balanced. you can heal instantly but its temporary. same with the ult, i appreciate that you have a short time limit to get a kill/assist after death because i think that balances it out.

however, i think the community itself is ruining this character a little bit. while the upside is i don't have to fill smokes anymore, some of the people locking clove now are using clove for their aggressive abilities (heal/res) and have never played smokes in their life. or smokes are more of an afterthought for them. its getting a little pesky in my dia/asc lobbies since not having smokes can be very hard to navigate. it's leading us to have to lock double smokes in my matches which means we are going without a second duelist, initiator, or sentinel. not to mention the toxicity brought on by the gender identity controversy. i love representation but some of the valorant community is just so awful towards the LGBTQ+ community and women/non-binary players in general, much of which i've experienced over the past couple of years in comp. the addition of clove has brought out more of that behavior in my games, which makes it hard to want to queue or lock clove in the first place. i hope riot puts some more measures against toxicity in place to combat this going forward and harsher consequences than just a warning or a temporary comm ban.

that's just my take on the whole thing. what are your guys' opinions now that clove has been out for a bit?

also, tangential, but any cool night markets for anyone this time around? i have one skin i want in mine, so considering buying!
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    fal | she/they | musician | psych major 👁
    - RWC - trades - - hanzo - loki - #MMIW
Captain. A. Stark.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me