Taylor Swift Fanclub

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Taylor Swift Fanclub

Postby alicent » Wed Jul 19, 2023 9:18 am

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐎𝐑 𝐒𝐖𝐈𝐅𝐓 𝐅𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐋𝐔𝐁

please let me know if there’s already a club made for her!

i’ll pretty this up later i promise but hi everyone! i didn’t see a club for taylor already so i thought, with speak now ( taylor’s version ) having recently been released, and more albums to come, it would be a good idea! anyone is free to post here about anything taylor swift related as long as discussion remains kind and friendly.

i’d like to start us off by saying how much i loved the eras tour. i’m absolutely crushed i didn’t get to go, but from everything i saw of it, each night was a night to remember. i adored how ( most of ) the 22 hats were given to young fans… the looks on their faces were priceless. and i absolutely loved seeing everyone’s outfits! the ones people made themselves were incredible. and, not really era’s tour related but, what album do you think she’s going to re-record next? i have a feeling it’ll be 1989 but i’d love to hear everyone’s opinions!
alicent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Taylor Swift Fanclub

Postby wainbop » Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:00 pm

hi ! i also think its going to be 1989 next.

what's ur favorite song by her ?
~Panda~

Pandas are Life
Signature By - Rosedream

wainbop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby swiftie 13 » Thu Aug 03, 2023 3:03 am

Hello! I feel like rep or 1989 is next. Debut is gonna be last, for a nice little full circle moment.

My fave song currently is Timeless from the vault, but it tends to change depending on my mood. Marys song holds a special place in my heart <3
swiftie 13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby write » Sat Oct 21, 2023 5:39 pm

Hi! I guess I'm a little late to the party, so instead of which re-record is next, I'll pose a new question: do you expect any surprises from 1989 TV? I know a lot of people are hoping for a double drop with Rep, but I think she wants both albums to chart separately, not compete with each other from the start. However, I am kinda buying into the double album theory??? I saw some people talking about a Sunrise vs Sunset album, or a city vs beach aesthetic, both of which I would be super into.

Also, I think it's strange that there are no collabs on 1989 TV?

I'd love a rerecording of Bad Blood with Kendrick Lamar. I'm not much into rap, but I think it's one of Taylor's best collabs. I think a lot of her collabs tend to feature one artist shoved into her style or just plopped in there (like the Ice Spice collab), and Bad Blood is one of the few that combines her and another artist's styles in a cohesive way. And although I know it would never happen, I'd be curious who she'd pull if she reshot the music video. Between drama and bringing in new it girls, I think we could see an almost completely new cast.

That being said, I think Selena Gomez would still make the cut and I'd die for a collab with her too. Personally, I think she would have made an excellent feature on Message in a Bottle.

Now that I've rambled for a bit, I'd just like to say it's nice to meet you! Consider this a virtual exchange of imaginary friendship bracelets!
write

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me