|♥| Secret Santa's Letter Box |♥| 2022 |♥|

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: |♥| Secret Santa's Letter Box |♥| 2022 |♥|

Postby Bluefly26799 » Fri Dec 02, 2022 7:02 am

Bluefly26799
Letter:

Hello secret santa, This is always such a fun activity so i dont want you to stress or worry about what to get me at all. Im definetly a trader on this site so i dont have 'Dreamies' as such and my wishlist tbh reflects that. It has only pretty much list pets or valuable items on it so i guess its sorta a guide but it also really isnt. I will love anything you get for me this year as this event is more about giving for me :D

I have always got a soft spot for the 09 rainbow dog litter though they arnet on my WL theyre a none list i am always happy to see.

Item wise, i do enjoy rare items. I dont really use items for very much so other items are not usually stuff id go after but i do occasionally enjoy the odd dress ups

Offsite wiseI play on dappervolk, flight rising and goatlings as well as having an account on pokefarm.

Thank you so much, have a wonderful holiday event!
#SSLetter
Bluefly26799

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AjaxAxe » Fri Dec 02, 2022 8:10 am

Username:AjaxAxe
Letter:

Dear Secret Santa,

Ahhh I'm so excited. I'd like to start off saying no matter what I'm very grateful for whatever I get 🙂. Now I do have quite an extensive wishlist. Some of it is really only for trading so hopefully this letter here can help you out. Now I know not everything I would like will be attainable but hopefully I can give you a few good ideas
. I'm very fond of lions so if able to any lion that's on my wishlist would be awesome again if not that's a okay. I'm also very fond of malk pets. I'm slowly trying to get all of them. Any that I still need are on my wishlist. I'm also a big fan of any pets that have black eyes idk why I just think they're neat 🤣. As far as items go I'm a sucker for plushies and anything foresty/fairy like. I'd like to say I'm sorry for not providing any links (I'm doing all of this on my phone so it's wayy harder for me to do). Again I'm so thankful for anything you do or get me everything it's very much appreciated 🙂

Much Love, AjaxAxe

#SSLetter
AjaxAxe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Valak » Fri Dec 02, 2022 8:18 am

Username:cheddargoldfish
Letter: Dear secret Santa, hello! I'm cheddar goldfish and if you're reading this you were probably awarded ME as your secret pal to gift!

I won't make this very hard for you! I love any gifts! i've always valued them as a sign of kindness and a sweet gesture! I love cats, dogs, especially things on my WL; obviously haha, but I will cherish anything I'm gifted! One thing I'm not very familiar with is art. I would rather not get art as I'm not even sure how to find my own on CS, one more thing, i love all animals but i am particulary not favorable or horses/ponies or rats!! <3

I signed up for SS so I could see how this event turned out! I've heard great things and I cannot wait to surprise my secret pal! anywho... I'm in love with the pets on my WL; or even very very cute and unique pets not on it!

I've seen some people post some 'stocking stuffers' so I will include some of those below incase your a bit stuck on what to gift!

wishlist can be found: here

stocking stuffers ❤
-zodiac doggo!
-any store pets! especially the rare pps ones!
-horsehair wigs!
-cats! I love collecting them!
-halloween pets!

dreamies\favorite pets!
❤pps dragon
❤kitsune
❤puppet dog
❤earth cat
❤shima
❤ any warrior cat !!

I will love and appreciate any any any pet I am gifted! do not feel obligated to try and get one of my 'dreamies' or only things off my WL or anything like that, this is suppose to be a fun event, I don't want you to be stressed! I can't wait to meet you, love-cheddar❤
#SSLetter
Last edited by Valak on Sat Dec 03, 2022 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Valak

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♥HazelNightmare » Fri Dec 02, 2022 8:52 am

~Hazelnightmare~
Dear Secret Santa,
I’ll start off by saying how excited we are ! If you don’t already know us , this account is shared by myself and my daughter!! We are so excited for Secret Santa’s this year as the holidays and gifting our one of our favorite things on Chicken Smoothie! As for dreamies those are big ones but I will still list them , Seal store pets and orange Cerberus . Those are the last three store pets we need for a full collection. Other then that everything we would like is on our wishlist and we would be so happy and grateful for anything you would like to give us! We both like dogs more then other species and my daughter loves PPS horses . Hope you get everything you wish for this Holliday season! Thank you! 💚❤️🎄🎄

#SSLetter
♥HazelNightmare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby warden ingo. » Fri Dec 02, 2022 10:09 am

Username: warden ingo.
Letter:

dear secret santa, hello!
i hope your holidays have been great so far!

i wanted to start off this letter by firstly saying thank you for being my santa this year! i'm very excited to see who you are! (: and also to please not worry about what to get me. i will absolutely adore anything i recieve, and i thank you for taking time out of your holidays to take part in cs ss this year n spread some love n cheer <3 thank you!

now, while i really do not mind what i recieve (again, i love just about everything) if you need a guide my wishlist is a great place to start! i have hundreds of pets on my wishlist and will always be happy to recieve wishlist pets!

if you want more specific pets, all my dreamies and other specific pets i am looking for are listed right here, in my trading rules. My most wanted pets/dreamies there would have to be any sorbet and any husky-design pets, but i definitely do not expect those! im ok with anything!

I also really like any and all dogs on here, even dogs not on my wishlist, doubles, etc. I love canines and will always be happy to receive those. Items are also the same, i love any and all items as i love dressing my pets up. that is all!

thank you again for being my santa this year, i am so thankful for whatever you are going to do for me. thank you, and i really hope you have an amazing holiday season!! <33

#SSLetter

╔═════════════════════════╗
𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚘! 𝚒'𝚖 𝚖𝚊𝚡.
𝚒 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚙𝚔𝚖𝚗, 𝚖𝚘𝚜𝚝𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚞𝚋𝚖𝚊𝚜 (:

𝚊𝚍𝚞𝚕𝚝 | 𝚒𝚗𝚏𝚙 | 𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚙𝚛𝚗𝚜

╚═════════════════════════╝

warden ingo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Synergy » Fri Dec 02, 2022 1:47 pm

Username: Synergy
Letter:

Hello Santa! Thank you so much for participating this year and for being my Santa.

I am not picky about gifts at all and I will love anything you get me. My wish list is up to date, however it is mostly ex lists and store pets, which are expensive and hard to trade for. So I do not expect wish list at all and please don't worry about it!

I have a few collections I am actively trying to complete. Butterfly wolves and PPS take precedence for me, however I would love to complete my sitting cat, owl and Malk wolf collections. I also love dogs, cats, dragons, anything really. I don't like rats or spiders as much.

Thank you once again. I am so excited to meet you soon!

#SSLetter
Synergy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpiritOfACucumber » Fri Dec 02, 2022 2:14 pm

Username: SpiritOfACucumber
Letter:

Hi!! Thanks for doing Secret Santa, I hope you have a ton of fun and get an amazing gift! As for my gift don't feel pressured to get everything/anything on my list, I'll be happy no matter what, but I hope this letter helps you out!

Some things to know:

1) My wishlist is an absolute mess but I will work on cleaning it up as soon as I have the time (and mental energy) to sift through that dumpster fire,,, I cleaned up my wishlist :D

2) My trade rules page has my rarest dreamies on it, they're definitely difficult so I'm not going to list them here but if you want extra ideas that'd be the place to go.

Onto the actual letter:

Collections:

• I'd like to rebuild my collection of candycane rats, here is my collection: accounts/viewgroup.php?groupid=6384082&userid=451633 and here is the archive page for them archive/2015/Christmas/Rat

• I love the headless dogs from halloween 2021 and am always looking for more, heres my collection page: accounts/viewgroup.php?groupid=7410226&userid=451633 and the archive page: archive/2021/Halloween/Dog (at the bottom)

• I am trying to collect all the beta fish, all the malk foxes, and all the snakes (this one is done I but if some come out for the advent calendar and I miss one it'd be super cool if you help me out). My wishlist is actually usually up to date for these species so if it's on my wishlist I don't have it.

• This lad,, I will take as many as I can get my hands on :shock: : Image archive page: archive/2016/Halloween/Artist-sketchi (at the bottom)

•both the trees I don't have (if filter by species in the archives and scroll to tree you'll find them) I have the 2009 one so I just need the 2012 and 2016 one

Rare/Very rare:
    • I love this month's store pets,,,

• Pretty much any store pets I don't have but in particular I love the 2013 and 2014 store pets

• these cats: Image Image archive page: archive/2009/Christmas/Cat

• Honestly any very rare on my wishlist

Other:
      • I play FR so gems or cool apparel items are always appreciated, my user is LittlePaperStars

• Art of the guy in my sig: https://imgur.com/Ax6n9PX

#SSLetter
    Last edited by SpiritOfACucumber on Sun Dec 11, 2022 3:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    hi ~ ^^art by Gengaar based on my boi
    SpiritOfACucumber

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby Electronia » Fri Dec 02, 2022 2:32 pm

Username: Electronia
    Letter:
    Hello Secret Santa!
    I hope you keeping warm and getting lots of rest.
    Thank you for being here. Please just note that no matter what I get, I will be extremely happy. <3
    I appreciate you taking the time to do this.

I really love food based pets, like the pasta snake and cookie squid.
    For events, Valentine's pets have an aesthetic I adore.
    The candy event is a wonderful set of pets, that Guinea pig that looks like chocolate ice-cream, if it looks like food, I want it. <3
    Cutesy pets, stuffed-animal pets, pink pets, all great choices.
    I don't care about rarity, C-R, if you want to give less rare or more rare, up to you, grateful either way.
    My favorite colors are orange, teal, pink and dark green. dark blue is great too.

My most wanted pets of all time:
    Cutesy. Pastel. Sleepy. I love a very wide variety of pets and will love whatever gift I receive. I'm a huuuge fan of cute pets and aesthetic. Not so much of halloween pets. You can absolutely positively go off of my Wishlist and obtain pets that aren't on it, it's small, and mostly rares, so please don't worry about me not liking a non-wishlist pet.

Thank you so, so much, I am truly grateful. Happy Holidays!

#SSLetter
    Kyron - College Student - Adult
    Slower replies - PMs set to friends only

God Bless
    My best friend.
    Electronia

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby goroustail » Fri Dec 02, 2022 2:45 pm

Username: goroustail
    Letter: hiii! first & foremost, don't worry about getting me gifts! i will like anything you give me & i am happy with anything. so don't stress yourself out.

a few dreamies are
    - the 2014 store sakura dog
    - ur s'mores
    - ur cinnabun
    - those old kitsune store pets
    - eat me & drink me dogs
    - any dessert/strawberry themed pets

pets that i tend to like are
    - those little mochi bunnies
    Image Image
    (2014 september)
    - bunnies in general
    - food/drink themed pets & items
    - pinks & pastels
    - cutesy
    - cats too
    - valentine's themed pets

happy christmas & i hope you're doing well! again, don't worry about getting me gifts. i'll love anything.

#SSLetter
    Last edited by goroustail on Sat Dec 03, 2022 12:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
    autumn ⭑ they/she
    a few interests are
    genshin, pkmn, promare,
    studio ghibli & bits of
    danganronpa. credit
    ─── 🍓 ───
    goroustail

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby sadradplantdad » Fri Dec 02, 2022 6:59 pm

Username: sadradplantdad

Letter:

Hello secret Santa, thank you so much for gifting me!!
    Dont stress too much if you can't get me anything too fancy, I'll be happy with anything you choose!

I'm collecting every deer and bunny on CS, and my other favorite pets are foxes, malk pets, and dragons. Any of those would make me happy!

I don't have many dreamies, but here are a few pets that I really like!

Easter 2016 dragon bunny

Christmas 2015 bear (or any from this litter!)

Christmas 2012 dog

I really like any pets that look like raccoons, plushies/voodoo dolls, or robots, and I LOVE the floating malk foxes!

When in doubt, c$ or any wishlist pets work for me too! Anything you gift me will be appreciated, thank you so much! Have a great holiday season! <3

#SSLetter
    sadradplantdad

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me