🐝 -Bug fanclub- 🐝

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: 🐝 -Bug fanclub- 🐝

Postby moethman » Tue Sep 05, 2023 4:50 am

BUGS i love bugs especially moths. i wish i could raise bugs so badly, but im worried i wouldnt be able to give them proper care and also i have a cat and i dont want her to eat them. if i could id raise caterpillars!!! does anyone here actually have any advice about that?
im a big fan of mosquitoes and flies and ants and wasps and centipedes and isopods and other ""weird"" bugs partially out of spite - i'm so sad with how they're treated! i actually began an essay in english about how importnt these bugs are and why its bad that bug populations are dropping though i never finished it for in-class reasons.... but im considering writing another.
hi. im jay/mothman/lurker. it/he/they + neopronouns. i've been here since 2021 but because i rarely touch this site i dont know how anything works. i am autistic and i think being weirdly intense and over the top is really funny, so i may sound "odd"
moethman

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Silkmoff » Thu Sep 07, 2023 5:35 pm

Bugs are such underrated animals, and they deserve so much more recognition for how important they are. I’m very obsessed with moths especially, and I’m already looking to collect every single pet in this game that is even vaguely moth-related. I am determined to collect them all.
Hi I like moths WAY too much
Fun Facts about various moths:
- The Venezuelan Poodle moth is not a real species. It is the nickname for an unidentified species of moth that has only ever been photographed once. The moth most often mistaken as the β€œpoodle moth” is actually the Domestic Silkmoth, which comes from China.
- Some species of moth are able to squeak at different stages of their lives, including the Squeaking Silkmoth caterpillar and the adult Death’s Head Hawkmoth
- Contrary to popular belief, the vast majority of moths do not eat clothes. Out of around 160,000 species of moth, only 2 species consume textiles.
Silkmoff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spruce_99 » Thu Sep 14, 2023 4:15 am

Silkmoff wrote:Bugs are such underrated animals, and they deserve so much more recognition for how important they are. I’m very obsessed with moths especially, and I’m already looking to collect every single pet in this game that is even vaguely moth-related. I am determined to collect them all.

literallu :((( it makes me so sad to see that people only see them as pests when theyre so cute and pretty!! there are so many beautiful and different oness omgogm

good luck on your moth-pet collecting!!!
₍ᐒ. Μ«.α’β‚Ž -( '' from my rotting body flowers shall grow and i am them and that is eternity ^^ '' )
spruce_99

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spruce_99 » Mon Sep 25, 2023 6:52 am

bump ><
₍ᐒ. Μ«.α’β‚Ž -( '' from my rotting body flowers shall grow and i am them and that is eternity ^^ '' )
spruce_99

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Magoland » Tue Sep 26, 2023 4:52 pm

omg i love bugs so much,, i especially love pill bugs and moths and butterflies!! my favorite moths are spongy moths and atlas moths, and my favorite butterflies are pipevine swallowtails and giant blue morphos ❀❀
and idk if they count as bugs (cuz they're arachnids..) but i also think tarantulas are awesome!!

nothing good comes of fighting.

let’s always stay friends, kirby!
aeon / autumn / mags
he / they
aroace. perchance.

β–° β–° β–° β–° β–° βš™οΈπŸ₯šπŸ’« β–° β–° β–° β–° β–°

proud to be cs’ magolor enjoyer :3
aside from magolor, i also love everything about outer space!! oh yeah and pokΓ©mon is pretty awesome sauce too
Image Image
Image Image
Magoland

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spruce_99 » Tue Oct 10, 2023 10:55 am

oh crap i totally forgot about this thread aghshsh ;;

i hope everyone didnt forget about it ehehhshehe
spruce_99

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spruce_99 » Tue Oct 10, 2023 10:59 am

Magoland wrote:omg i love bugs so much,, i especially love pill bugs and moths and butterflies!! my favorite moths are spongy moths and atlas moths, and my favorite butterflies are pipevine swallowtails and giant blue morphos ❀❀
and idk if they count as bugs (cuz they're arachnids..) but i also think tarantulas are awesome!!

spongy moth is the cutest name omggaggsggs i love it!! theyre so pretty too O:

its prooobably fine if theyre arachnids, most people count them as bugs too so why not hehehehshh
spruce_99

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mountaindragon » Tue Oct 24, 2023 5:19 pm

I’m glad that this thread exists! bugs are rad and people really should appreciate them more. my favorites are cicadas!
mountaindragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby necromancer » Sun Oct 29, 2023 2:10 am

I LOVE BUGS!!!! spiders are my favorite animal

β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€ β‹†β‹…β˜†β‹…β‹† ────┐
β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž call me venus
β€Ž they/them | adult
β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž animal lover | ⚒
└──── β‹†β‹…β˜†β‹…β‹† β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜
formerly gh0stspace
necromancer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby i<3 wolves678 » Sun Oct 29, 2023 8:19 am

finally, a thread where I can share my appreciation for little silly critters !!

This past year or two I have developed fascination with cardinal spiders. They used to absolutely terrify me as a kid, but as I have overcome my arachnophobia, they have quickly become my favourite spider species.

Being from the UK, they are the biggest local spiders, but despite looking kinda scary, they’re actually very docile and basically harmless. This one time when I was working at a community garden, I had to move one out of a poly tunnel when cutting down produce, and it grew incredibly attached to me and didn’t want to leave my hand. Every autumn there’s a huge increase of them, especially venturing into houses, and while everyone else dreads it, I’m always happy to see one (although I will still obviously always place it back outside, especially for my dads sake lol).

Cellar spiders are silly little fellas too, always loved their little self defense dance lol
    *β€’β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€’*.
    Hey!! I’m i<3 wolves678,
    but you can call me Tiny.

I’m an aspiring artist and
    amateur animator who mainly
    focuses on creating fan content.
    My interests include
    Deltarune, Undertale, FNAF,
    Super paper Mario, NITW,
    Lemon Demon,
    and more I can’t be asked
    to list lol