🦁 Cool Cats & Kittens Club 🐯 Tiger King Thread πŸ‘‘

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: 🦁 Cool Cats & Kittens Club 🐯 Tiger King Thread πŸ‘‘

Postby TheMidnightSystemm » Sat Apr 16, 2022 11:23 am

β€œWe, the Midnight System, promise to defend animal activists, even when we don’t agree with them. Big cats make great virtual pets, but do not belong inside houses or on leashes. We will never interact with a wildcat stolen from their mom to entertain us, nor will we knowingly support material made at the expense of a wild animal.”
β€”
We are firmly for animals living a full life in the wild unless wholly necessary (ie. rescuing an animal that would be suffering for days on end otherwise, and rereleasing them once they’re back to full health if possible). In fact, right now we’re at our granddad’s house for spring break, and him and his late wife were huge big cat lovers. There’s artwork of big cats all over this house :>
-Will β˜€οΈπŸŒ»βš•οΈ
β•”β•β•β•β˜Ύ ⋆*ο½₯゚:⋆*ο½₯゚:β € *⋆.*:ο½₯゚ .: ⋆*ο½₯゚: .⋆* β˜½β•β•β•β•—
System Name: The Midnight System
System Tag: {πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ–€πŸŒ˜} or {πŸŒˆπŸ–€πŸŒ˜}
Collective Names: Demi, Arsyn, Aspen, Midnight, Mayhemn
Collective Pronouns: They/them, de/dexx
Current Host: Nico di Angelo
Current Alter Count: 223 known members

ImageImageImage
β•šβ•β•β•β˜Ύ ⋆*ο½₯゚:⋆*ο½₯゚:β € *⋆.*:ο½₯゚ .: ⋆*ο½₯゚: .⋆* β˜½β•β•β•β•
TheMidnightSystemm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby redveIvet » Mon Apr 18, 2022 6:33 am

I, mars, promise to defend animal activists, even when I don't agree with them. Big cats make great virtual pets, but do not belong inside houses, or on leashes. I will never interact with a wildcat stolen from their mom to entertain me, nor will I knowingly support material made at the expense of a wild animal.

to the edge of the universe and back;
endure and survive.
redveIvet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aliceeinwonderland » Sat Apr 30, 2022 10:04 am

I, LavenderBloom , promise to defend animal activists, even when I don't agree with them. Big cats make great virtual pets, but do not belong inside houses, or on leashes. I will never interact with a wildcat stolen from their mom to entertain me, nor will I knowingly support material made at the expense of a wild animal.
Alice !!

πŸ’— she/they πŸ’—
πŸ’— i have minor memory loss πŸ’—
πŸ’— feel free to send me a trade whenever πŸ’—

aliceeinwonderland

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lovrrn » Thu Jul 14, 2022 11:13 am

I, Lydia, promise to defend animal activists, even when I don't agree with them. Big cats make great virtual pets, but do not belong inside houses, or on leashes. I will never interact with a wildcat stolen from their mom to entertain me, nor will I knowingly support material made at the expense of a wild animal.
Lovrrn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby redriot09 » Sun Aug 28, 2022 11:09 am

id love to join! it saddens me to see all the cubs being taken from there mothers ;-;
redriot09

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PaintedStar » Mon Sep 05, 2022 11:10 am

I, HorseGurl, promise to defend animal activists, even when I don't agree with them. Big cats make great virtual pets, but do not belong inside houses, or on leashes. I will never interact with a wildcat stolen from their mom to entertain me, nor will I knowingly support material made at the expense of a wild animal.
I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature.
PaintedStar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WingsofLove » Fri Sep 09, 2022 9:32 am

I, [WingsofLove], promise to defend animal activists, even when I don't agree with them. Big cats make great virtual pets, but do not belong inside houses, or on leashes. I will never interact with a wildcat stolen from their mom to entertain me, nor will I knowingly support material made at the expense of a wild animal.
WingsofLove

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GalaxyBun » Tue Dec 06, 2022 8:07 am

I, galaxybun, promise to defend animal activists, even when I don't agree with them. Big cats make great virtual pets, but do not belong inside houses, or on leashes. I will never interact with a wildcat stolen from their mom to entertain me, nor will I knowingly support material made at the expense of a wild animal.
GalaxyBun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KitsuniGirl223 » Tue Dec 06, 2022 9:50 am

I, Kitsuni, promise to defend animal activists, even when I do not agree with them. Big cats make great virtual pets, but do not belong inside houses, or on leashes. I will never interact with a wildcat stolen from their mum to entertain me, nor will I knowingly support material made at the expense of a wild animal.

It's totally unfair that a baby could be taken from their mother just for entertainment! I mean, animals have feelings too! One heck of a lot more feelings than the people who hold them captive…

My best friend once told me that some people keep tigers in tiny cages in the garden and, when questioned, say they have a licence. I find this despicable.

That's why I'm joining- because the animals deserve more.
Hi everyone! Please check out my goatlings profile!
KitsuniGirl223

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eve~ » Fri Dec 16, 2022 6:25 am

I, Eve, promise to defend animal activists, even when I don’t agree with them. Big cats make great virtual pets, but do not belong inside houses or on leashes. I will never interact with a wildcat stolen from their mom to entertain me, nor I will knowingly support material made at the expense of a wild animal.
eve / she/her
"πš†πšŠπšπšŽπš› πš’πšœ πšπš‘πšŽ πšπš›πš’πšŸπš’πš—πš πšπš˜πš›πšŒπšŽ 𝚘𝚏 πšŠπš•πš• πš—πšŠπšπšžπš›πšŽ."
I will praise the LORD all my life; I will sing praise
to my God as long as I live.
-Ps 146;2
Eve~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me