☀ Sweetens ☀ Fanclub!

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: ☀ Sweetens ☀ Fanclub!

Postby Fishkin » Mon Mar 11, 2024 11:42 am

What's your favorite Sweeten that you personally own?: I have a lot from my V1 litters, but going entirely based off of V2 it would definitely be this one!! I always try to collect the queer flag cats from our pride litters if I can just because it's such a pretty flag that I personally use. Image

What does your dream Sweeten look like (that doesn't already exist)?: I will be creating a v2 for my original test sweeten Chester! He's a clown cat, it's been ages since I created the first one, and I think that it would be fun to see how far I've come with my pixel work since I originally joined sweetens. Gotta remake this dude he's so,, old,, Image

What litters would you like to see in the future?: If I get the chance I want to do dirt cups, seems like a lot of fun!!

What sort of aesthetic do you like to see in litters the most?: (natural, pastel, etc.) I really enjoy the creepy cute! There was a litter awhile ago that was made by Neku, I don't remember the name of it, but there was one that had little bones in it- ugh! what a dreamie!! All the artists are so talented, it's hard to pick one aesthetic since everyone excels at what they do already.
ImageImage
ImageImage
Image||Fishy||Artist|| Adult||Sig anim by me||Image
Credit
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fishkin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me