🏞 | The Great Outdoors Club | 🏕

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: 🏞 | The Great Outdoors Club | 🏕

Postby Fawnie » Wed Jan 27, 2021 4:41 am

First off, wow! Thank you! I feel like I should have paid for that information haha. I want to take hikes in the spring time and give myself February/march-ish to save up for all the equipment I’m going to need! I’m a little nervous, but I feel that I’ll have more fun than not! I already love doing outdoors activities, so I can’t see myself not loving hiking. I think I was just a bit intimidated! I can’t thank you enough for this information- I literally took notes! (you also mentioned a perfect reason to help convince my roommates why we need a dog 8-) ). Thank you!

If you would like to share, I’d love to hear some of your stories/adventures!
Fawnie
Roleplay Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 🏞 | The Great Outdoors Club | 🏕

Postby OutFoxed » Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:01 pm

Membership Form
    Username: OutFoxed
    What are your favorite outdoor activities?: I love hiking and backpacking, and camping. Any chance to just go for a walk in the woods or around the pond. I'm in the desert, so most things are spikey and trying to cause damage if you go near it. Which means I must go NORTH! ➶ The Mountains are Calling
    Tell us about yourself!: I'm an avid equestrian and offer daily care services for all animals. I also love to read (I always have either an audiobook or a podcast going) and write, or more recently coding and formatting. Training and behavior are a deep passion for me - I love working with Horses and Dogs on manners, commands, and exercising. The past year I've been on a few overnight long distance backpacking trips. A couple have been solo - my first experience, and it was SO rewarding. It's the putting One Foot In Front Of The Other, with all your necessary needs and wants on your back, that makes backpacking a gratifying experience for me. Seeing the wildlife, plants, and scenery is also a major plus.

Hopefully this is okay! I went down a deep rabbit hole in the CS Forums and happened upon this one. It was absolutely calling my name and I had to join.
OutFoxed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me