★ horror fanclub ★ v1

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: ★ horror fanclub ★ v1

Postby yelenabelova » Thu Dec 23, 2021 1:47 pm

CS username: yelenabelova
        Nickname and pronouns: beale or belova. they/them.
        How long have you been a horror fan?: i'd say in regards to actively choosing horror films and being excited about it: a year. however, i watched american horror story when it first aired and thoroughly enjoyed it.
        What was your first piece of media in the genre?: american horror story
        What media to you like best (film, television, literature or game)?: film & games
        Favourite horror media: the conjuring, get out, halloween, and insidious for film. until dawn, resident evil 7, and the last of us 1 & 2 for games.
        Least favourite horror media: antebellum, the hills run red, and i'm not the biggest fan of chucky.
        Favourite horror character(s): ed and loraine of course. ellie, joel, and abby from the last of us.
        Favourite horror actor(s): vera farminga and patrick wilson. i don't pay attention to horror film actors too much.
        What do you like about the horror genre?: well, first, my girlfriend really got me into the genre so i like that it's something we can share together. i honestly really enjoy the underlying storylines too - the romance between ed and lorraine, the coming of age in it (2017), etc. i'm also finding i kind of liked being spooked.
yelenabelova

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yelenabelova » Thu Dec 23, 2021 1:51 pm

lawboy wrote:
~ i recently got into the new chucky tv series and i realized
i was never really a fan of the movies when i was younger,
but i'm actually thinking about re-watching them because i love the tv series so much.
i think my only issue with them was the cheesy one-liners,
but most horror movies have those, don't they? ~

i can appreciate the way the chucky movies shaped the genre and the way horror films are done today. i think as far as slashers the only thing new i've really watched that plays homage to the old-style slashers is the fear street trilogy and those definitely had cheesy moments.
Last edited by yelenabelova on Wed Apr 20, 2022 4:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
yelenabelova

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lecter » Thu Jan 20, 2022 12:48 pm

CS username: lecter
      Nickname and pronouns: will or fox + he/its
      How long have you been a horror fan?: since i was a baby :] my mother watched r-rated horror movies with me my entire life, even when i was a toddler oof
      What was your first piece of media in the genre?: the first horror media i was ever exposed to was the 1980's friday the 13th
      What media to you like best (film, television, literature or game)?: all of the above. horror media is my special interest and i can't choose between these ! i consume mostly film + literature though! i really mostly enjoy psychological horrors!
      Favourite horror media: the hannibal franchise (all media) is by far my favorite horror media, but some other horror spins of mine are resident evil, werewolves and my bloody valentine. i also really love the saw franchise!
      Least favourite horror media: i'm not a huge fan of anything made mainstream unfortunately :[ i don't dislike these medias but i'm not really into the new it movies or junji ito because of the groups associated with them !
      Favourite horror character(s): hannibal lecter, bo sinclair, stu macher/ghostface in general, pyramid head, karl heisenberg, patrick bateman, so many more.
      Favourite horror actor(s): i honestly dont have any distinct horror actors i can think of !
      What do you like about the horror genre?: so much! i like creepy/cryptid things and everything about horror and the like interests me.
( achilles wished all greeks would die, ) ────
will he/its adult !!
───────────
will graham kins dni
──────── ( so that he and patroclus could conquer troy alone. )
usually on tumblr / rp storage / writing / hannibal fan club / trade post / pms open
lecter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cahara » Tue Mar 08, 2022 8:56 am

Last edited by cahara on Fri Oct 14, 2022 1:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
angel she/they, adult
cahara

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lesbian » Tue Mar 08, 2022 11:15 pm

CS username: Nickname and pronouns:
        fennel/fen/etc
        they/them & he/him
      How long have you been a horror fan?:
        only really within the past couple of years! but i've been having so much fun!!
      What was your first piece of media in the genre?:
        haha well, technically when i was a kid my brother put on a horror film for his friends and i was trying to prove i was cool and watch it with them... i did not consume any horror media for a long time after that. the first horror media i consciously consumed after that was Uzumaki by Junji Ito, and I watched IT in cinemas in 2017.
      What media to you like best (film, television, literature or game)?:
        Film is definitely the easiest for me since I have ADHD, but I have a couple of books and manga in my to be read pile! I would love some TV recs too if anyone has anything they love - I prefer psychological horror over jumpscarey and gorey horror though.
      Favourite horror media:
        hmmm, uzumaki definitely sticks with me, but i think it might be midsommar!
      Least favourite horror media:
        i don't know that i have seen enough horror to say what is or isn't my favourite! i can tell you that i watched nightmare on elm street and laughed the WHOLE way through, i didn't find it scary in the slightest.
      Favourite horror character(s):
        i'm not sure i have a favourite haha, i like how campy freddy is :)
      Favourite horror actor(s):
        daniel kaluuya (i'm so excited for nope!) & the incredible lin shaye
      What do you like about the horror genre?:
        hmm, i guess its the morbid curiosity about the unknown, that which hides in the dark? it challenges you and forces you to face that deep seated fear in a safe and controlled way! (which is a pretentious way of saying i like being scared lmao)
❤️
🧡
🤍
💗
❤️
hàlo, is mise fineal! (hello, my name is fennel!)
i'm a queer artist from scotland, & i've been on
cs for 12 years now!! mainly here to collect tho
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
they/them • adhd (bad @ pms/trades) • lesbian
❤️
🧡
🤍
💗
❤️
lesbian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gutt1ngmysel4 » Sun Jun 26, 2022 7:24 am

CS username: Gutt1ingmysel4
      Nickname and pronouns: Yokai | he/him/his
      How long have you been a horror fan?: around 9-10 years
      What was your first piece of media in the genre?: Scream (1996)
      What media to you like best (film, television, literature or game)?: mainly movies but games are fun too
      Favourite horror media: Any and all Texas chainsaw massacre
      Least favourite horror media: none/ can't think of any
      Favourite horror character(s): Billy loomis, Stu matcher, Thomas Hewitt and Billy Lenz
      Favourite horror actor(s): I can only ever remember one actor matthew lillard
      What do you like about the horror genre?: I was introduced to it at quite the young age (around like 5? give or take) it became a way for me to cope, I also have a strange fascination with gore/monsters.
[/lis
gutt1ngmysel4

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby arabella !! » Sun Apr 21, 2024 1:50 pm

i was searching for a horror club so i rly hope it's okay that i revive this !! <33

i love horror sm and let me just tell you i'm so ecstatic about the upcoming films. horror as a film genre is quite unpredictable, but 2024 is looking promising. immaculate, longlegs, maxxxine, the first omen, terrifier 3 ?!??! AAAA i'm hyped

i watched late night with the devil today and holy !!! such a fresh film set in the 70s !! it's so fun i highly recommend

hii ! call me ara :3 i luv
all things cute n insane
└───── ♥ ♡ ♥ ─────┘
▀▀▀▀▀ミ★ ▀▀▀▀▀
she/her gamer adult silly
────────────────────

arabella !!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes