genshin impact club ★

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re:

Postby MrPigeon » Thu Nov 23, 2023 8:45 am

strangetales wrote:
    got furina at 77 pity! been saving up for her so i'm glad she's home. next will be navia. <3

the story this update is... wow. so emotional and fun to play, it doesn't feel like a chore at all like most of sumeru did and it made me love the characters (esp furina, neuvillette & navia) even more! fontaine is easily my favourite region now. i didn't finish furina's quest yet but i'd say i'm about halfway through it.

Wyverncult wrote:so i haven't gotten furina yet but she'll be mine soon! is she fun to play? ^^

she's very fun to play, in my opinion. i can't really use her yet since she's only level 70 (she needs whopperflowers... i already have ganyu and shenhe in my main team so i'm tired of them lol) but i use her for exploring already and her healing ability is really nice. never used a healer in my team before but i'll definitely implement her in a team!

I feel this so bad lol, of the 8 characters who need whoppwrflowers I already got 4 to level 90 before furina, and now I have to grind for her as well T_T. I got her at 77 pity too and I've been having a blast using her! I run her with Hu Tao vape but have thought about using her with neuvillete :0. I also have spare film to give but I cant open the game up rn so I'll come back with my uid. I play in America server
Image Image
3 down, 9 to go!
MrPigeon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: genshin impact club ★

Postby softpaw » Thu Nov 23, 2023 3:44 pm

beemo wrote:i'm NA, and omg you guys are the best. ;o; i'll send friend requests asap! my ign is cat, and my uid is 666472165!

i hope im not too late!! sorry i couldnt get online until now! i was able to complete the event so i just sent you all of the remaining samples i had!
softpaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pidgey » Sat Nov 25, 2023 3:03 am

hello fellow genshin fans!!

username- pidgey
nickname- redd
pronouns-they/them
fave character(s)- tighnari
server (optional)- NA
Hi!! After a long hiatus, I’m back and attempting to knock out a good chunk of my wishlist! Please send trades! I have over 4,000 pets to offer- including older pets and rares!
pidgey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crimson rain » Tue Dec 05, 2023 5:08 pm

username- crimson rain
      nickname- rain
      pronouns- they/them
      fave character(s)- itto, freminet
      server (optional)- NA

didn't know there was a genshin club! hi. : ) i've been playing since 2021 and main itto! i love using mono geo.
i am singing now while rome burns.
here and there. museum worker who handles artefacts for a living.
crimson rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pidgey » Tue Dec 05, 2023 6:28 pm

Howdy!! It’s been quiet here omg mono geoooo maybe one day I can do that too uwu- for the longest time I’ve been running al haitham, yae miko, kokomi, and tighnari (my main!) but recently it’s been neuvillette, yae, furina, and tighnari
Hi!! After a long hiatus, I’m back and attempting to knock out a good chunk of my wishlist! Please send trades! I have over 4,000 pets to offer- including older pets and rares!
pidgey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fierce Wings » Tue Dec 05, 2023 6:48 pm

Hello fellow Tighnari main and Itto lover! I haven't posted on here in a while. How's everyone doing? ^^

I've not been playing much since I've been trying to go slow with the Archon quests so I can enjoy them better. I do need to start doing my dailies again, too. I've been seriously slacking on those. I'm very happy and excited to say that a close friend I went to school with and still keep in touch with started playing Genshin not too long ago! We play with each other sometimes whenever she has the time and it's sooo much fun playing with friends omg. I wish I had more. ;A;

She just recently pulled Venti and I'm both very happy for her and maybe a tad bit jealous since I don't have him yet. But she's been having a lot of fun with him and I'm very glad she likes the game as much as she does. <3

I've spent my last guarantee on Kazuha and won three 50/50's in a row with Childe, Neuvillette, and Wriothesley and cannot be happier! I did a couple ten pulls for Ayato as well recently but don't have enough to keep going. But I'm fine with that since I have everyone I want and love the absolute most. I'll just wait for Ayato on his next rerun.
Brooke • Female• She/Her • Asperger's • Discord: stormie_nightz
Socially anxious and awkward Loves making friends
Anime and otome lover Fandoms live in my head rent free
Heterosexual Biromantic Autistic Extremely lonely
Fierce Wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby oakhearted » Tue Dec 05, 2023 6:57 pm

username- oakhearted ( uid on asia: 861359064 | uid on na: 653796123 )
nickname- cheyne
pronouns- he/him
fave character(s)- not in particular order: albedo, itto, tighnari, kaveh, kikara, wrio, neuvillette, razor, thoma, xiao, zhongli, kazuha, kaeya, gorou, venti and probably way too many others lol.
server (optional)- asia & na (not that active)
cheyne / adult / enfp-t / 4w5 / tritype: 495 / lawful good / sanguine [dom] / aest
carrd (main) :: carrd (cs) :: listo :: he/they :: toyhou.se :: oakhearted#8284 :: Image
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sig & pfp includes characters & ppl i kin | looking for new friends, hmu! | i'm in multiple fandoms ^^
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chicken Smoothie Resources: help forum > faq > site rules > wiki > contact staff
oakhearted

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Doctor Dragon » Tue Dec 05, 2023 7:36 pm

Oho? A fellow bsd fan? Love to see it haha

Hello all! I took a long break from genshin and just recently made a new account to start fresh and omg theres so much to do! I love all this content but it overwhelms me so easily lol and it probably doesn't help that I struggle to build characters. I'd love to make friends on there so we could play and hangout together. I currently only have an NA account 667505253 is the uid :) my username on there is CrisCrazy

I love a lot of the characters in the game but my favs (that I remember at the top of my head + in no particular order) are: Gorou, chongyun, xingqiu, qiqi, sayu, heizou, wanderer, bennett, razor, tighnari, hu tao, kazuha, xiao, thoma, diluc, venti and itto
screech

Doctor Dragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pidgey » Wed Dec 06, 2023 2:50 am

Fierce Wings wrote:Hello fellow Tighnari main and Itto lover! I haven't posted on here in a while. How's everyone doing? ^^

Hi, hello!! I’m doing well. I’m close to wrapping up what’s left of the archon quest. I put off doing large chunks of Sumeru’s and inched through it because I was worried about not having enough content, got utterly overwhelmed trying to get to Fontaine, decided to try and keep up and now I’m bummed I’m almost through what’s out haha!!!

As for @ Doctor Dragon!!
I am always looking for genshin pals so I might take you up on that!! I love helping also!!
pidgey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zanhhh » Wed Dec 06, 2023 3:18 am

username- Zanhhh
nickname- Nyx
pronouns- she/her
fave character(s)- Scaramouche / Wanderer (main!), Neuvilette, Kuki Shinobu (first main), Zhongli, Diluc, Raiden Shogun and Furina!
server (optional)- America
"INAZUMA SHINES ETERNAL"

"LET'S GO, BLADIE"

┌────────────────────────────────
Plz click the baby dragons or else they'll die
────────────────────────────────┘
Image - Image - Image - Image - Image
She/her^^
My Deviantart is Zanhhh123, in case you would like to see some of my actually decent art^^
zanhhh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me