WE WALK A FINE LINE // HARRY STYLES FANCLUB

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

WE WALK A FINE LINE // HARRY STYLES FANCLUB

Postby slipp67 » Wed Nov 13, 2019 4:01 pm

Welcome my fellow fans of the one and only Harold Stylinson!

This is a place to get everything Harry Styles related outta your system and also be a support group for all the y/n's out there.

Please share your conspiracies, reviews, gossip, gifs, fanfiction recommendations, random stories - anything really!

If you don't know where to start just say your favorite song of his (or from his 1D days) and why you like it!

^me walking into this forum

Thanks for coming! TPWK
Last edited by slipp67 on Wed Oct 28, 2020 8:01 am, edited 3 times in total.
slipp67

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: WE WALK A FINE LINE // HARRY STYLES FANCLUB

Postby slipp67 » Wed Nov 13, 2019 4:02 pm

Join the Club! Walk the Fine Line with us!
Joining is completely optional but is a great way to introduce ourselves and establish a community!
Code: Select all
Username:
Favorite Harry Styles Song:
Favorite One Direction Song (optional):
Why you support Harry:
How long have you supported him:
Favorite Harry gif/picture/inside joke (optional):

Rules:
*Pretty basic, just try not to spam too much, and try to make sure posts are related to Harry is some way.
*Remember to keep this chat "a family show"
*after your introductory post, please disable your signature (just keeps everything more clean)
*all the cs rules are in play as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dzIztX02vfQ
^Harry to all you people who need to calm down lol
Last edited by slipp67 on Sun Jun 21, 2020 3:43 pm, edited 6 times in total.
slipp67

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby slipp67 » Wed Nov 13, 2019 4:05 pm

Username: slipp99
Favorite Harry Styles Song: Girl Crush (not technically his but I love his cover), Sweet Creature, Medicine
Favorite One Direction Song (optional): Infinity, Diana
Why you support Harry: I just love what he stands for and love his voice - singing or talking! He really has been such a positive role model for my life and I owe so much to him!
How long have you supported him: oh my several years, like at least 7?
Favorite Harry gif/picture/inside joke (optional): I loved it when Harry was on tour way back in One Direction and he would always change the lyrics to "Gotta be You", and make the boys harmonize with randoms words like "scooby dooooo" or "I love soooooooup".

Idk about yall but I have already set my tv up to record SNL this Saturday and I am PUMPED! What song do you think he'll perform? I think it would be really cool to hear Lights Up as a live version bc I've listened to the studio recording so many times already lol.
Last edited by slipp67 on Wed May 20, 2020 1:26 pm, edited 5 times in total.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
howdy, I'm slipp
she/her
treat people with kindness
blm
cancer sun, scorpio moon

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxx
"walk in
your
rainbow
paradise"

open to
trades
and pms!

xxxxxxxx

slipp67

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby slipp67 » Wed Nov 20, 2019 8:24 am

So many updates in such a short amount of time! Harry is on fire this week!

#1) Watermelon Sugar!
He released another song!! Personally I prefer "Lights Up", however it is still a great song! It definitely gives me summer vibes so I can't wait to listen to it by the pool when it warms up! What are your thoughts?
Here's a link to the new song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-x3uD5z1bQ

#2) Saturday Night Live
I have never actually seen an entire SNL before, I usually just watch clips on youtube, but I thought that for Harry I would. He was amazing during his monologue, his performances, and all of the skits. I thought his performance of Lights Up was really unique from the original song and it caught me a little off guard but I thought it was fun. I loved all the skits, however I think my two favorites are the airplane pilot skit and the skit where he's part of an Icelandic couple. I just love how he breaks character for like half a second because the skit is just so all over the place. What was yall's favorite skit? (keep it pg please lol) Although I have to say I missed his Mick Jagger Impersonation from last time. Anyone remember that one? haha.
- I side theory I had going about the show was about the color of his nails. You see, they were painted pink and blue and I knew there had to be some thought put into it. My first thought was they he could have painted them pink and blue to bring awareness to the transgender awareness week that was going on, for he has showed lots of support for the lgbtq+ community in the past. However, then I thought that if he were to do that, then some nails would also be white because that would compete the flag. So then I thought, oh his new album cover is mostly pink and blue. So I've settled on the idea that he painted his nails to celebrate his new album. Thoughts?

#3) He dropped the names of the songs for the new album!
I am so so excited about the names that were dropped earlier today for the new album. I'm trying to predict what type of vibe each song will have based on their name. What is your favorite song name? I'm really excited for Canyon Moon because that's such a pretty name and I'm guessing it will be some sort of ballad? I also feel like Cherry will be really good and might give off upbeat vibes/ a similar feel to his song Kiwi? Honestly I'm just so excited for all of them!
Here's the track list if you haven't seen it yet:
Attachments
76901038_2834746449890692_3691060238091288576_o.jpg
Fine Line Album Track List
76901038_2834746449890692_3691060238091288576_o.jpg (20.05 KiB) Viewed 273 times
Last edited by slipp67 on Wed May 20, 2020 1:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.
slipp67

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby slipp67 » Thu Nov 21, 2019 4:49 pm

New Update: A video kinda leaked on tik tok that showed Harry and James Corden dancing/singing in the middle of the crosswalk and if you're a fan of the late late show then you know exactly what that means! So yeah I'm really pumped that Harry is gonna be on the late late show because I just love it so much! His last few times have been great with the tattoo roulette, dodgeball with Michelle Obama, and the carpool karaokes! Does anyone know when he's going on because I'd love to record it!

In case you haven't seen them and you want to here are some links!
Harry's carpool karaoke on the show: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvLLx0cpJVI
The UK vs US dodgeball tournament: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yRVdV3b8F0
Last edited by slipp67 on Wed May 20, 2020 1:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
slipp67

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby slipp67 » Sat Nov 23, 2019 7:25 am

Wow I can't believe there's no one else on this site who's a fan lol

Ok I'm gonna leave this post as my album prediction, and then later come back and edit it after it's released with my actual review.

Golden
Prediction: Well the name of the song reminds me of the sun and it's the first song on the album so I'm guessing that this song is going to be really beachy and have a happy feeling to it.
Review: I was right about it having a warm and happy feeling to it. I think this song is just really good to listen to in the mornings or when your driving around in your car with the windows down. It's just such a feel good song. I always have a smile on my face after listening to it.

Watermelon Sugar
Review: It wasn't my favorite when I first heard it, but after listening to it a few times it has really grown on me. It's really upbeat and it keeps me warm with all of the cold rain I've been living in lol. It's also a bit interesting to listen to the theories of what the lyrics are about, but I'm not gonna get into it on here lol.

Adore You
Prediction: I honestly am a bit stumped on this one.
Review: Ok, Adore You is one of my favorites on the album. It has such a good vibe with it that always makes me wanna get up and dance. The video is also just adorable. If I wanna have a good time and listen to a bop, this song is my go to.

Lights Up
Review: I absolutely love this song. As soon as I heard it, I never wanted it to end. The video on top of it was 10/10. I think this song is special to me as well because it had been so long, and my best friend and I were so excited for it to drop and we were ready the minute it came out. I've never done that before for any other artist so it was a cool exciting experience.

Cherry
Prediction: I have a feeling I'm going to love this one. I'm guessing this one is gonna throw some shade to someone (past girlfriend?) and might have some upbeat strong (maybe even angry?) feelings about someone. The name "Cherry" is very similar to "Kiwi" which kinda threw shade, so I feel like they may be a little similar.
Review: Well I was right about some things I predicted but overall pretty wrong lol. I thought this song was going to be upbeat but its actually really slow and emotional. One of my favorites on the album. I did however throw some shade at a past girlfriend, though it's less angry and just more sad. The ending totally got me though.

Falling
Prediction: I feel like this song is gonna kinda be slower, and a bit of a cool down from the last song. I think it may be about someone who is losing themselves/their sense of purpose.
Review: This song is such an emotional journey. I was kind of right about it being about someone losing themselves.

To be so Lonely
Prediction: I'm guessing this one may be about being by yourself and growing as an adult. Thinking it may also be a bit slower.
Review: ok this one grew on me a lot. It wasn't my favorite at first but now I actually really like it. I love how the guitar strings kind of fan out during the chorus (idk if that makes sense, but if you listen for it you can tell what I mean). It hits hard in my car.

She
Prediction: this ones going to be really long so I'm guessing it's just going to be kinda weird and we are all gonna love it. Based on the title it may be about a girl he's into, or a girl that broke him a lil bit (depending on the vibe he wants to give the song).
Review: Ok I think that this is my absolute favorite from the album. It has such a chill and groovy vibe to it. It's chill, but definitely a feel good song. A little bit weird (like I predicted) but in such a good way. Just listen to it, and thank me later.

Sunflower, Vol 6
Prediction: Very stumped on this one.
Review: One of the more upbeat songs on the album. Another feel good song. I didn't care for it that much the first time I listened to it but it's another one that just grew on me. Another good one to listen to when you're in a good mood. I like this song because it's kind of unique. The ending is the best part.

Canyon Moon
Prediction: I think this one is going to be slower and powerful. When I think of the moon, I think of reflection so I'm guessing that's going to be the theme of the song.
Review: This song was definitely different than my initial predictions. It's more upbeat than slow. Not one of my favorites, but pretty good nonetheless.

Treat People with Kindness
Prediction: I think this song is going to have a feel good vibe to it. The message is most likely gonna center around all of those posters he put up all over the world lol.
Review: This song was pretty much exactly what I predicted. Not a big fan of the choir, but I love everything else.

Fine Line
Prediction: This one is also really long and it is one of the ones I'm probably the most excited for. I'm guessing it's going to be about being yourself and letting go of social pressures.
Review: This song is so good. It's definitely slow, and builds up the emotion. This song kind of takes you through a journey. I love it so much. The first time I heard it I was just laying on the floor listening and it was really late, and this song just strung a different chord. I had like an out of body experience lol. Definitely something you need to listen to when you are in a sad, tired, or spacey mood. It's just magical.
Last edited by slipp67 on Wed May 20, 2020 1:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
slipp67

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby slipp67 » Sun Dec 01, 2019 12:53 pm

New Updates!

Ok well first things first, Harry did a really long, down to Earth interview with apple where he talked about things ranging from his 1D days, Zayn leaving, and his new upcoming album! I really like this interview because its done outside and it's really peaceful to watch the sun set gradually as the conversation goes on, and to hear the ocean.
Here's a link to the interview: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=moIOVVEIffQ&t=2167s

And on to update number two! Ok, well not really an update, more of a theory. So this tweet went viral recently that showed a video of Harry Styles in an ad for this island named "Eroda". However, there is no island named Eroda...so why is Harry in a commercial about an island that doesn't exist? If you look up Eroda you can't find much, for it doesn't actually exist. However I've found a website that gives some information, and a link to the trailer of Eroda (that is now airing on tv in certain places).
Viral tweet showing Harry in Eroda: https://twitter.com/thestylespics/statu ... 6615333893
Website One (the info page): https://visiteroda.com/
Eroda Trailer video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUM8ym0oQcE
Also, know that anyone could make these websites, they could be fans or people working with Harry. However, I'm pretty sure they are connected to someone working with Harry. There are many theories about why this is happening/what Eroda's purpose is for. My best friend thinks he might be in an episode of black mirror, because he tends to dabble in acting. I personally think its advertising for his new album because Eroda is "adore" backwards. I'm hoping that it may be a teaser to a new music video for Adore You?? What are your theories? If Eroda is't a place, are they a person? An Emotion?

Edit: this pertains to the theory about Eroda. There have been sightings on posters being put up announcing Adore You being released December 6th and in it there are references to the fictional island of Eroda! Specifically the fish! Eroda is all about fishing, its basically one of the only things supposedly to do around there. (and of course the fact that they are the same word if you reverse Eroda -> Adore.
Attachments
76972191_145451903414029_6763703698720422518_n.jpg
Eroda Poster
76972191_145451903414029_6763703698720422518_n.jpg (198.04 KiB) Viewed 259 times
Last edited by slipp67 on Wed May 20, 2020 1:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
slipp67

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby slipp67 » Tue Dec 03, 2019 9:04 am

Update: He posted the full trailer on youtube! The trailers for Eroda that I have posted before were bits and pieces that I have gathered together, but the video that the official harry styles account posted basically combined them all. The video title also basically confirms my theory that Eroda is part of the publicity for Adore You and my assumptions that it is going to be a music video!
Here's a link to the trailer! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFyK9yYX24E

My main theory about the video relates to the fish. The lone fish that's near the end of the video resembles Harry himself. An animation shows the fish standing out (and glowing) just as Harry had in the island of Eroda. The fish tries to blend in with different creatures (resembling different social norms) and ends up defeated, just as Harry is at the end of the video. I think the fact that they used a fish to resemble Harry is important because the village that he lives in is a fisherman town. Everyone in the town catches and hurts fish. Therefore the meaning could be that society tries to contain and hurt Harry for his differences.

Another theory I have going is that his smile is a light. I believe they did this because it shows the sharp contrast between himself and the others. Also, light is representative of good (whereas dark usually means bad). Therefore, I believe that in making his smile a light, they are trying to show the audience that him being different overall is a good thing (not bad). I believe that when the full video comes out, it is going to have a happy ending.

My favorite quote from the video; "Loneliness is an ocean full of travelers trying to find their place in the world."

What are your thoughts on it? Any other theories? Favorite quotes?
slipp67

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby slipp67 » Thu Dec 05, 2019 7:00 am

New Theory! (relating to the Eroda Trailer)
So in my last post I talked about what I thought the fish meant, however after talking to some people I've learned a new really cool theory that I thought I should share. My friend thought that the fish resembled us - the fans. They thought that Harry went through a really low point of his life (for his smile had faded) and was at the point where he really needed saving. He was walking on thin ice when we, as his fan base let him know that he wasn't alone. He felt like he could actually be himself and be accepted with us because we understood him. We saved him.

This theory is pretty deep, but really powerful.

Another thing my friend pointed out as "proof" that we are/were the fish was the album cover. It looks kinda like you are looking at Harry through a fish's eye don't you think? ...very interesting if you ask me.

What do you think? Any other cool theories?
slipp67

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby slipp67 » Sat Dec 07, 2019 5:21 am

AHH the adore you music video has dropped! It's so good! However there are so many questions...what does the fish actually resemble? What does Eroda itself resemble?

Here's the link to watch it! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yezDEWako8U

^literally a mood

One theory I heard was that the fish resembles a relationship. A relationship where Harry puts too much effort into it and yet it just gets harder and harder until he realizes its better for them both if he just lets go. It makes sense however I personally don't care for that theory. I think the fish resembles something good. If you look closely, everywhere the fish goes the people of the island change for the better (the hair gets more creative, the cafe lady gets inspired, etc.)

Ok after some thought this is my theory. It's probably not right but I like it anyways. My theory is that the fish resembles Harry's inner true self - mainly his confidence. You see, when Harry is at his lowest point, so is the fish (his confidence). Then Harry decides in that moment to start taking care of the fish, which resembles him accepting and beginning to love himself. The fish continues to grow as Harry puts more love into it. Just as your confidence grows the more you care and love for yourself. As he starts to bring the fish around the other islanders, they begin to change for the better. This resembles Harry beginning to show his confidence/true self to a few people and them slowly starting to accept him. In the end of the video the fish gets so big that Harry releases it into the ocean. I believe this resembles him getting confident enough in himself, so that he begins to show his true inner self outwardly. In the same moment you can see that the fish has found its place in the ocean and Harry has found his place on land. For now that he is confident enough to show his true self to the world, he doesn't feel so isolated and lost.
slipp67

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me