π™΄πššπšžπšŽπšœπšπš›πš’πšŠπš— πšπš˜πš•πšŽπš™πš•πšŠπš’πšŽπš›πšœ π™Άπšžπš’πš•πš

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: π™΄πššπšžπšŽπšœπšπš›πš’πšŠπš— πšπš˜πš•πšŽπš™πš•πšŠπš’πšŽπš›πšœ π™Άπšžπš’πš•πš

Postby Starwalker123 » Wed Sep 04, 2019 10:31 am

UserName: Starwalker123 or Star
Character Storage/Stable: Name and/or Link [Optional]
About You: I'm Starwalker123. I live in the Pacific Time Zone. I;ve been roleplaying for about 5 yearsI can do up to a paragraph and will try to match my partner/s. I have been writing longer posts lately the longer you want the longer it takes me to write. I've been role playing for years now. What I ask for in a partner is someone I can match up to a paragraph or more. I would also like someone who is able to play both male and female roles and posts almost weekly I love to roleplay anything with horses. I grew upon a ranch where I showed 4-h and rode endurance;
RP Interests: Anything and Everything
Seeking a Mentor?: No
Starwalker123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OutFoxed » Thu Sep 05, 2019 12:37 pm

Hello!
Would anyone be interested in working on a small group/1x1 relaxed rp? I'd love to set something up that's pretty basic; revolving around daily life at the stable. I'm really interested in a goal oriented plot, (e.g. a competition at the end of the week), and very open to creative ideas to develop characters/storyline.

---

Potentially interested in starting up a new group rp - stable based, maybe a single discipline team (or more if there's numbers) - or open/English designated. Would implement 'events' to encourage participation/interaction.

Let me know on here or in pm if you're interested in either idea.
OutFoxed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: π™΄πššπšžπšŽπšœπšπš›πš’πšŠπš— πšπš˜πš•πšŽπš™πš•πšŠπš’πšŽπš›πšœ π™Άπšžπš’πš•πš

Postby buckskin. » Sun Sep 08, 2019 11:49 am

UserName: buckskin.
Character Storage/Stable: tba
About You: she/her pronouns - Australian (aest) - i have grown up around/riding horses but have only had the pleasure of owning my own horse as of this time last year. Although i have mostly done western sporting, trails and campdrafting, i do want to get more into jumping. I have been roleplaying for a number of years now and can write anywhere from 100-500 words depending on muse and my partner, i tend to do a variety of plots. I have a working understanding of equine colour genetics.
RP Interests: really anything as long as its leaning towards semi-lit (4+ lines per post)
Seeking a Mentor?: not at this point in time

oh and @OutFoxed, i would be interested <3 and a group rp sounds nice, i would love to be involved
buckskin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: π™΄πšπ™Ά

Postby OutFoxed » Mon Sep 09, 2019 5:35 pm

Welcome to ERG! I'll edit the member list shortly (need to add myself too! - Is there anything you'd like me to put about what types of rps you're interested in/about you as an rper? - Basically a simplified version of what you'd put in a 'seeking rp partner' ad. The goal is to make a easy access updated database so seekers can easily find partners without jumping through a million hoops. If that makes sense.

So glad you joined! Slow start - but hopefully more people will find ERG and join!

Thanks for the interest! I'm getting pretty desperate, haha. I was thinking of revamping my old rp Boulder Creek - but set it up for one discipline so everyone's on the same team (maximizing character interaction), and having some sort of set events occasionally to help stay somewhat contained. Instead of dealing with five characters going completely separate directions (trail ride, dorm, xc field, outdoor ring, indoor arena, etc.) there'd be a scheduled event - e.g. a group lesson at 5 (start arriving between 4-5, allowing each rper to present their characters into the scenario however they see fit (the early bird, the running late, the slowpoke/gossiper, the ready&warmed up&waiting, etc.).
Obviously some kinks would be how to manage the events and their timelines, with different schedules - trying to expect everyone on at 5 pm would probably be too much to ask, but maybe a certain number of posts by each member by the end of 48 hours. There are definitely times when we're all magically on/or able to post within hours of each other for rapid replies, so some faster paced scenarios can be worked out a bit easier. There would have to be an understanding though, that if you can't post more often, then your character can't be super present in a faster moving scene (take the lesson example - posting once every 12 hours or so, your character might be late, or just generic responses that might have minimal interaction [obviously inclusion is optimal/encouraged] but the character shouldn't cause a crash or something catastrophic that is quickly replied to, but then left hanging for 12 hours). But while that one scene isn't great for that member, maybe another one is more relaxed and slower replies are perfectly fine.
Another glaring issue - with lessons/clinics/any sort of 'outside instruction', who gets to control the trainer? And how to realistically rp the scene? - there's a couple ways to go about it (and probably more) 1. A member volunteers to take on the role - can be a one time character, or integrated in. 2. Members interested go through a screening process for personal experience/knowledge to accurately guide the entire rp through a session. 3. An npc controlled by everyone (whenever the npc is used - anyone can post any type of interaction as they see fit). 4. Owner controls npc only (integrated as another character as needed).
- And the flip side - managing character successes/failures during events (and potentially the entire rp) - Basically how to regulate not everyone doing the best/worst all the time with some realism. 1. Members self-regulate their characters' successes and failures. 2. Instructor/Judge/NPC determines S/F based on details provided in character posts. 3. Random Events Calculator - random number generator and spreadsheet with possible actions | or a dice roll (d&d style) for S/F but the action taken is up to the rper (1-critical failure/very bad/fall, 5-failure/poor/knock rail/trip, 10-success/average, 15-success/good, 20-major success/great/near perfect).

I do a wonderful job at over-complicating just about everything.

OutFoxed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Starwalker123 » Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:12 am

That sounds great. The idea of doing a mix of set events and is a thought that came up . What discipline where you thinking you would stick with, I would love to see Jumpers but anything would be great with me. That's a great way to do this. I like the idea of a period of time for posts, maybe if people can check in with a rough week's schedule and that could be used to help set the time period, just a thought. Sometimes we will be able to rapid fire and get through them faster and that's cool too. Everything you are sating sounds great to me.

With the idea of trainers, I like any of the ideas you came up with, I like the idea of an NPC that's controlled by a screened player or the owner, as needed. That seems like it keeps things moving. Outside of lessons they would be managed by the owner as needed.
On the note of managing character successes/failures during events (and potentially the entire rp) I lean towords . 2. or . 3. they could be used in combo if we wanted too
Starwalker123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OutFoxed » Wed Sep 18, 2019 3:38 pm

Updated the front page (member list) - let me know if I need to change anything!

Thank you Star for your feedback! I've got a lot to think about and figure out, thanks for the support - hopefully I can work something up soon!
OutFoxed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Boulder Creek Equestrian

Postby OutFoxed » Mon Oct 14, 2019 10:42 am

Thank you ERG family for the support in this endeavor as well as with my roleplay theories! I am so excited to present a new equestrian roleplay open to any who are interested!

Boulder Creek Equestrian is an rp based on a competition show team. Riders will be faced with the task to not only compete to their best ability but to also be a representative of the BCR show team. When not spending hours practicing jump courses and flat patterns, riders are taking care of their horses, supporting their team members, and cheering on from the sidelines. The BCR team is a well oiled machine - even one member not pulling their weight and the whole team could become derailed. How will you overcome the challenge of competing for the blue ribbons as well as supporting the other members of the tight knit squad?
    Come Join the Exciting New Adventures that await the Boulder Creek Ranch Equestrian Team!

OutFoxed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me