✎ CS Book Club ✐

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: ✎ CS Book Club ✐

Postby komiko » Sun Dec 12, 2021 4:26 pm

pizza hat <-- do not remove this!
Username: mizuleaf
Pronouns: she/her
Your favorite book and/or author: argh, this questions always stumps me bc its so hard to decide.. but if i had to, i highly recommend the keeper of the lost cities series by shannon messenger, especially for potterheads/fantasy fans.
Why is this your favorite?: it's extremely imaginative and well-written with a strong girl protagonist and plenty of interesting supporting characters. the book has much to offer, especially plot twists, not to mention credible, appealing role models showing loyalty, friendship, and courage.
What genres do you like? fantasy is a must, adventure, graphic novels, action, drama, thriller etc. pretty much everything!!
Fun fact about you: i wear nighttime contacts, and love nature, art and writing apart from reading.
Anything else?: no, but thanks for creating the club, i'm excited to be a fellow cs book club member and meet other readers <3
she/her
hey :,) inactive hereee lol
komiko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby onion » Fri Aug 25, 2023 4:13 am

so ive changed my user since being blakebelladonna and am now onion :) i just wanted to update that real quick and also celebrate a quick lil accomplishment ive made as of 11am edt today... i finished my first book front to back in over ten. years.

i originally picked up this book in 2009 during a dark time in my life. i read a bit of it but just couldnt continue for some odd reason. but i bought it many years ago after that and just recently started to think heyyyyy maybe i should pick that up again. hmmmm. so i did! and by god was dr franklins island by ann halam not an EXTRAORDINARY SCIFI READ!!!! it was amazing front to back and might just take wintergirls' spot as my favorite book, no lie!!! :)

so to anyone looking for a good scifi novel i highly recommend dr franklins island by ann halam. such an amazing book. <3
    모든 data를 모아 mix it around Image
    >my sunshine / free palestine
    >blake/onion, it/its, adult!
    >rwby, kpop ggs, 2hu, splatoon!
    th / pound / carrd / en ᓚᘏᗢ
    like du du du du du! Image

sign a petition to lock certain items!
ImageImageImageImage
onion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby babyykaitt » Sun Sep 03, 2023 12:33 pm

is this group still active? I'd like to join.
babyykaitt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunaMoon’s Pets » Sun Dec 31, 2023 5:26 am

Username: LunaMoon’s pets
Pronouns: she/her ey/em
Your favorite book and/or author: J. K. Rowling
Why is this your favorite?: I really love fantasy, but i can’t always stand the “adult” fantasy books. I personally have been reading books by J. K. Rowling from quite young ages, so I automatically love her books.
What genres do you like? i can read almost every kind of book with at least a bit of enjoyment, but my all time favourite genre is fantasy.
Fun fact about you: I’m writing a book myself rn!
Anything else?: not really
epic signature
LunaMoon’s Pets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BangBangMelody » Sat Jan 20, 2024 4:06 pm

Username:BangBangMelody
Pronouns: She/Her
Your favorite book and/or author: Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy
Why is this your favorite?: Its a real fun and witty read
What genres do you like? Mostly myster/thriller right now, but also a big fan of self helps (always gotta better yourself ya know? lol), romance, true crime and comedy
Fun fact about you: I am the reigning champion of air hockey in my household
Anything else?: I love reading and my goal for 2024 is 100 books which is actually really hard with everything else I have to do in my life lol currently I am reading Hidden Pictures by Jason Rekulak and I *love* it so much so far.
ImageImage
BangBangMelody - she/her - Book lover!
Feel free to message me! I love chatting about books and art :)
BangBangMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby warriorgirl13 » Fri Mar 22, 2024 10:57 am

Username: warriorgirl13
Your favorite book and/or author: Kingdom of Ash by Sarah J. Maas
Why is this your favorite?: It makes me laugh and cry and scream in all the same places every single time I read it...and I have re-read this book a LOT.
What genres do you like? Fantasy mostly, but I am starting to enjoy sci-fi more as well!
Fun fact about you: One of my cats is named after Molly Weasley from Harry Potter. :)
Anything else?: Feel free to message me about book recommendations! I would love to make more book-loving friends!
I'm sporadically active on CS due to real-life priorities (job, relationship, house work, taking care of animals, etc. Adult things, ya know?). Feel free to send trade requests regardless! I love a good trade!
warriorgirl13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby coffee.berry » Sat Mar 30, 2024 12:48 am

Username: coffee.berry
    Your favorite book and/or author: rick riordan is by far my favourite author.
    Why is this your favorite?: because his books are meant for all ages and are hilarious, adventure packed and
    his plots are absolutely mind-blowing!
    What genres do you like? i love fantasy, sci-fi and comedy, but i'll read anything i think is cool!
    Fun fact about you: i have over 400 books in my collection!!
    Anything else?: nope!<3
coffee.berry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me