MLP:FiM Fan Club! {Version 7!}

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Whose your favourite character of MLP G5 so far?

Sunny
29%
Pipp
4%
Zipp
29%
Izzy
29%
Hitch
7%
Other (Tell us who! <3)
4%

Total votes : 28

Re: MLP:FiM Fan Club! {Version 7!} [Posting open!]

Postby Eggnog » Sat Mar 24, 2018 11:14 pm

One of my favorite fanfictions is Tantabus, Mk. II.
https://www.fimfiction.net/story/316104/tantabus-mk-ii
Eggnog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SeddieDeer » Sun Mar 25, 2018 12:27 am

Eggnog wrote:One of my favorite fanfictions is Tantabus, Mk. II.
https://www.fimfiction.net/story/316104/tantabus-mk-ii

Hello there! Please fill in the form before you join us. It just lets us know that you've read the two new rules that we've added! And then you'll be auto-accepted! ^_^ Also, I can't wait to read that pony fan-fiction!
ImageImageImage
Members of CS... I grew up on this website, and it feels more like a second home to me than a simple pet website. And so, If you ever need someone to talk to... If you ever need a shoulder to cry on...If you just want to speak to someone to cheer you up, or you just need someone to make you smile...If it's your birthday...Or anything like that...Please Pm me. Because I believe that we are all brothers and sisters (and none binary siblings.) of this earth. I want to make you smile. I have virtual tissues and hugs <3 <3 <3 ~Seddie
SeddieDeer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Demon God Caelan » Sun Mar 25, 2018 1:29 am

Hey Seddie, the Discord link isn't working
Check out my forum game
SCP-261
The Pan-Dimensional
Vending Machine

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
text text text text text text text
click images for credits
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Demon God Caelan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eggnog » Sun Mar 25, 2018 1:39 am

Ah, I did not realize that I needed to complete a new form since I did that in another version. But with the new rules I suppose it makes sense

Hello! My name is Eggnog. My favorite character is Luna. I enjoy doing/looking at MLP *art, crafts, cooking, graphics, vectors, fan fiction, memes, tumblrs, voice acting, sewing, customizing, ect.*<-i look at all of that lol. Yes, I have read the rules, including the brand new rule! In fact, I know what the golden rule is, and if I happen to break the golden rule, the consequence shall be... 3 strikes and then a 2 week ban for cooling down And even If I do get banned for picking at, or hurting another member, I know that I'll be B, Welcomed back in two weeks with open arms. Everyone makes mistakes! I also know that None MLP speak should go somwhere else! And that you have created a Discord for us all to speak none pony related chit chat.

MLPFIMFanclub! (Please keep that word there so we can find your post and add you to the member list!
Eggnog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Vivane » Sun Mar 25, 2018 1:42 am

Kraken VS Octo-Kun wrote:Hey Seddie, the Discord link isn't working

I've gone and fetched a hopefully non-expiring link, so Seddie can get it in the first post when she has the time ^-^
https://discord.gg/jDnpxSN
https://www.equestriadaily.com/2018/03/ ... tream.html Here is the Equestria daily post with all the links to the various streams that will be showing the episode live.

Also, hello Eggnog, welcome welcome!
Friendly reminder, AI generated pictures are not art and are actively trained on works from artists who gave no permission for their creations to be used.
Note for trades and PM's, I leave my CS tab open almost all the time for easy access. I am online but I'm not actively looking at the tab <3
Yes my characters are not actively developed, I place all the blame on hyperfixations not lining up with them.
Please don't message me asking if I'm selling or trading Closed species characters. If I haven't said otherwise? The answer is no.
HuaLian and Wangxian my loves
What I'm owed
x2 Unique Lambicorns
Queen Vivane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SeddieDeer » Tue Mar 27, 2018 1:30 pm

Hiya everypony! It's good to be back to my pony loving family! ^_^

Also! How did everypony like the start of the new series? I feel like it's safe to speak about it now. (More than a day.) And personally, I think that the show is going in a whole new direction! ^_^
ImageImageImage
Members of CS... I grew up on this website, and it feels more like a second home to me than a simple pet website. And so, If you ever need someone to talk to... If you ever need a shoulder to cry on...If you just want to speak to someone to cheer you up, or you just need someone to make you smile...If it's your birthday...Or anything like that...Please Pm me. Because I believe that we are all brothers and sisters (and none binary siblings.) of this earth. I want to make you smile. I have virtual tissues and hugs <3 <3 <3 ~Seddie
SeddieDeer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Vivane » Tue Mar 27, 2018 6:56 pm

The start of the season was actually very interesting. It was good to see a character that only cared for the good of ponies, as it makes things less one dimensional and gives Equestria a bit more potential from the views of fanfiction writers.
Friendly reminder, AI generated pictures are not art and are actively trained on works from artists who gave no permission for their creations to be used.
Note for trades and PM's, I leave my CS tab open almost all the time for easy access. I am online but I'm not actively looking at the tab <3
Yes my characters are not actively developed, I place all the blame on hyperfixations not lining up with them.
Please don't message me asking if I'm selling or trading Closed species characters. If I haven't said otherwise? The answer is no.
HuaLian and Wangxian my loves
What I'm owed
x2 Unique Lambicorns
Queen Vivane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SeddieDeer » Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:56 pm

Queen Chrysalis wrote:The start of the season was actually very interesting. It was good to see a character that only cared for the good of ponies, as it makes things less one dimensional and gives Equestria a bit more potential from the views of fanfiction writers.

I have to fully agree with your opinion here! :3
ImageImageImage
SeddieDeer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rose Morpho » Tue Mar 27, 2018 11:20 pm

The premiere was really cool! I'm excited to see the new student characters more.
Rose Morpho

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SeddieDeer » Fri Mar 30, 2018 11:34 am

Fantasyunicorn wrote:The premiere was really cool! I'm excited to see the new student characters more.

Me either! :) As a new chapter of pony stories dawns upon us, I can't help but get excited myself!
ImageImageImage
SeddieDeer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me