✿ komohaert fanclub ✿ - open!

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: ✿ komohaert fanclub ✿ - open!

Postby deoxyribonucleic » Mon Apr 30, 2018 12:05 am

AHHH I GOT NEW BOY,, i immediately bought goat cheese for him so his growth is finished but unapproved so i'll be looking for a breeding for him soon bc i want ferret babies >:3
https://toyhou.se/reuxci/characters/folder:415353
antonio and elsa are also up for breedings, and antonio needs a cute datemate :0c. if ur interested in breeding w/ ryan that's cool too as long as you don't mind a bit of a wait and i'd prefer that you wait to pm me until his growth is approved so its not weird, yknow?

@coolwhipp
oooh yes the boyes shall be friends,,, also i love the good eggy son good boy yes

@knifedoq
GOOD!! i love them fdg,hfjk

@calibri
thats awesome aww! i hope he finds some good friends soon
moonwalkin'
noelle | she/her
───── ♤ ─────
you, too, deserve love
deoxyribonucleic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Softea » Mon Apr 30, 2018 1:09 am

@koyvii, I love the colors! He is adorable!

@Yuroshi, good luck finding ooc breedings! Lucky you getting some Komo’s!

@Calibri, ah yes...the whale shark komo! Their design is flawless! Congratulations!

Hey y’all!
Lol, lil weird accent for no reason there

Sorry you haven’t seen me around much, I stick to CS and don’t tend to communicate :c

If you have any questions feel free to lmk and I’ll answer them to the best of my ability!

Anyway,
I wanted to introduce my Komo’s...
As you all know, I have
Leroy
He was part of my booth for the event! Which...I haven’t...ahem, updated.

And I have my new gal,
Apricot
Her and Leroy are a pair, and they just got some kips made for them! Lil sprouts..

There was 3 of them!
Peach,
Blueberry,

And
Fish

I really like all of them and had to be greedy and take them for myself....
They are sweet fish children and will only eat fruit, berries more specifically!
They have a strict no fish diet!!!

I will probably have art and such of them soon.
I also might make a couple adopts so lmk if you have any design ideas/suggestions!
tea
she/her

going on a hiatus, idk when I'll be back
Softea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rondell » Mon Apr 30, 2018 4:33 pm

Hey guys! I'm looking for relationships for my Komos!

Pogo's nuts, so be forewarned - but he's also lonely! Friends? Rivals? Enemies? He's up for it! Just as long as your Komo doesn't mind the fact that Pogo has no concept of personal space, can be very loud and hyper, and has a highly subjective sense of 'right' and 'wrong'. Or maybe they do mind. It would make more sense for a rival/enemy to mind, now wouldn't it? But a friend shouldn't! A friend should also like (or not DISlike) the circus!
I may also be looking for a crush or something for him. ;) Brighter colors preferred.

Patkin is very shy, very nervous, and, while it's not immediately obvious, has a heart of gold. Nature is very important to them, and they spend a lot of time in the park either sketching or watching birds. Perhaps watching the people go by. Otherwise, they're a bit of a shut-in, and dedicate most of their time to their art. Their best friend is Gabor. That's never going to change. But they could use some other friends. Friends could build into more over time, but as Pat is slow to trust, any prospective crush/mate must begin as less. They also must be able to deal with Pat's clingy-ness. <3

Gabor's my newest boy, and I'm still developing him! I love him a bunch, and may spoil him by plopping a few event items onto him. I don't want to breed him until I know one way or another, but I'm open to offers if anyone's interested. ^o^
He's also looking for friends, but as I haven't developed his personality much yet, there's not a lot to go on. He's strong-willed, takes his responsibilities seriously, and, while he'll never tell a lie, he'll also never be so brutally honest that he'll end up hurting someone's feelings. He's pretty diplomatic. Maybe a glass blower or something? Likes to go fishing.

Feel free to drop me a PM if you're interested! I don't bite! ^o^

@Softea - Oh my, Leroy and Apricot have a lovely family... congrats! *snatches fish* <3
@koyvii - I remember seeing Ryan as a WIP; he came out great! The touches of blue on him really make the design.
@coolwhipp - Your Komos are great, man; their characters sound so interesting! Caspian and Pogo should totally sit together sometime and watch the world burn... >:D
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Visit the Agglomeration!
(I.E. my characters...)

P.S - Happy holidays!!
Rondell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skarekrowkid » Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:00 am

@koyvii; ryan is adorable! i love his piercings ;o;
@softea; congrats on the kips! they. are. beauties.
@rondell; all of them are stunning, especially gabor! hopefully they can find some relationships <3

Hello everyone! I'm sad to say that i am going to have to re-home Diona. I just don't have much of a connection with her anymore. To get her, just PM me that you want her and why, also its FCFS Diona has been happily re-adopted by Calibri!
skarekrowkid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lumilys » Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:28 pm

@TheFrenchGoldfish what a gorgeous bby, congrats to the new owner!
@Rondell all of your komo bbys are absolutely adorable! good luck finding relationships! <3
@Softea congrats on the ADORABLE kips, so cute!!! <3

anyways, i'm just now getting started in this whole extravaganza of.. many things.
and i have a couple komo kiddos that are looking for relationships and possible breedings!

first off, i have my tsundere bby, Koyuki, who i'm looking to breed or get some buddies!

and second, i have my germaphobic kiddo, Tamashī, who's also looking for some buddies or a breeding partner!
lumilys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Calibri » Mon Aug 20, 2018 1:08 am

@tobikotops @Softea
Aaa thank you both so much!! Lawrence is my bby I love him although I love all your komos almost as much like??? Mmm the designs are so good

@Rondell
I love them all aaa!! Maybe Patkin and Lady could be friends? They seem to share an interest in nature :')

Hello yes 'tis I again, my komos are still looking for friendos or potential breeding partners!! I really wanna develop and use my komos more in the community so I think they could do with some relationships lol. Here they are in their full glory if further info is required about them!!

I'd especially like to use Diona more actively - she's been kitted out with a personality and traits and stuff, but I think she (and Lawrence for that matter) could really do with some friends with similar interests!! Please please please PM me if you're interested - Diona is also looking for a partner, so I'll be open to that as well.
    ██
    FEEL FREE TO CALL ME CALI !!
    cs time +2 | she/her | esfp-t | chars | nebunnies
Calibri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ℋoney » Tue Aug 28, 2018 11:03 am

hello!!
    i'd absolutely love to light this thread back up so i'll be introducing my komos and opening them up to relations ^^
    first off i wanted to say komos would have to be one of my absolute favorite adopts on cs, there are many that are lovely but i've had difficulty connecting to some other species. while komos straight off the bat i could just get attached to.
    i never got involved in the community but here i am now ^^

introductions!

first off we have my first ever adopt on here that started it off, my little graffiti artist, aya topinger!
    instead of putting the picture i linked her toyhouse page as there is a smol lovely headshot of her that is quite adorable!
    she is currently up for friendships, enemies, but not a relationship right now as i entered for a re-adopt that i involved aya in. depending on the result for that i may open her up to relationships ^^ a bit about aya is she is an outgoing fun and active character. she loves to make sure everyone is in a positive mood and if not she will try to cheer up whomever. though she comes off as a komo who would love to take lead of a rebellion she would actually quite rather follow and sit back. trusting everyone around her and just following their lead is something she does quite often.

now my lovely meme 'dad' ozzy, all aboard the crazy train! there are two pieces of him in his toyhouse and one is quite beautiful... ya like jazz? they too is open to any relations but im tentative on romance. a little bit about him: ozzy is a slightly anxious worry wart, like aya they dont hesitate to follow others but while he may follow he will also ask "You know what you're doing right" almost every few steps. if his lover - sosuke - did cover his nails in spices he would have them chewed down to their nail beds. though there are two sides to him. ozzy has split personalities, one side is the anxious ridden komo and the other is the crazy train. now i dont quite know how i want to have that side of him yet but i do want it to be there.

the last one i will introduce today is sosuke, ozzy's lover. he is also open to any relations, but again i am tentative on romance. now a bit about him, sosuke is a very nature driven socially awkward gay crossdressing guy who thinks he is an ant. he is quite a character next to ozzy and them both having "not the norm" type of personalities makes them comfortable around each other. sosuke if he finds a friend it would be a conversation that brings them together, no, sosuke rarely ever speaks to anyone but himself. he is quite anti social and in fact would rather sit with the trees and sing them songs rather than anything else even if involving food. ozzy is a huge caregiver over him and absolutely adores him, and yes sosuke does think he is an ant (or at least wants to be) and ozzy entertainers this behavior with being the big spoon and itching any spot that sosuke bits on.

i did breed ozzy and sosuke today but i'm running out of time for their introductions, and im also still building on their characters so ill introduce them some other time!

i am also looking for art of these guys! mainly sosuke as he doesn't have any yet, please do pm me if interested <3.

replies:
    @Softea those are quite some lovely sprouts! also if you're still looking for some ideas here are a few ^^ googly eyes, monkey, space shuttle, dino kiddo, retro black and white, and a flapper. if songs do help you with designs here are a few songs that could be interesting (all are CS appropriate) why not me - forrest honey - Kehlani

@Rondell im totally open to relations! above are my komos if you're interested in any shoot me a pm ^^

@тeaocнιι those are quite some pretty babes! im totally open if you're interested :>

━━("hope” is the thing with feathers)━(That perches in the soul)

honey // she her // friendly // aries
hello! I'm back <3 or at least trying to be
hmu if your interested or looking to rp <3
thsaleartshop ● ℋoney#0554 ●

━━(And sings the tune without the words)━(And never stops - at all)
ℋoney

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby knifedoq » Tue Aug 28, 2018 2:30 pm

hi! everyone! its been a while

@whisper welcome! :-) i really love your komos, they have really unique and original concepts! im a fan :0
    @calibri i really love your komos! lawrence has a super nice design.. whale sharks are really cool

i guess i never introduced some of my komos, so ill redo their intros!

• caspian goatman is my big bad goat man, his boyfriend is merc's toasty marshmallow boy
  • sterling, my little merchant thief who lives on the mediterranean coast and has an eye for gold and gems
  • adrian is a wonderful bi lady who lifts and works at an auto shop and is in a relationship with plant's flower babie fleur
  • fern is my wildlife loving professional frog catcher. shes very cool. her sibling newt is owned by plant
  • scout is a quiet kid who loves midcentury contemporary poetry and literature, their brother is leo, owned by mercury

i should get to growing scout and fern (theyre both waaaaay overdue for their growths haha)
    anyways! a few lil questions for kommunity folks!

Code: Select all
    [b]what is your komo's favorite food?[/b]

[b]what does your komo's bedroom look like?[/b]

[b]show us a gif/image that describes your komos personality![/b]
knife - they/them - gay nb - adult
im not really on here anymore
knifedoq

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mooncake. » Tue Aug 28, 2018 7:56 pm

@tobikosaur - your ferret child is the cutest!!! Aww! So lovely!
    @Softea - Ahh!! Your komos are so amazing!!! They are beauts! Blueberry is adorable!
    @Rondell - OMG! Your komos are so cute! Love the concepts!!! Gabors verrrryyyyy cute! Some of my komos might have good relationships with him
    @тeaocнιι - your komos are sooo lovely!!! Love both their designs! My komos might be interested in some relationships with them!
    @Calibri - Good luck on finding some partners for your komos! All mine are up for any relationships. Except my two wild love birds. Just friends and enemies with them.
    @(ωнιѕρєя) - Ahhhhhhh such lovely komos!!! All so adorable! If your interested my komos are open for relationships so if you like they can be friends, enemies, or possible mates??
    @knifedoq - Aghhh!! I'm super jealous of all your komos! They are so amazing and adorable!! Ahh! Scout is super cute and amazing!

Ahh!! Lovely Komo Community! I haven't posted anything here I don't think? Maybe? Maybe once before. Anyways I'm here to introduce all my lovely komos who are all looking for dear friends. I'm also looking for art of them as well. So if your interested pm me and we can talk payment and that fun stuff. So heres my lovely dears:

xxxxxx
Luciano - Male - Open for any relationships
Very laid back
True gentleman
Forgiving
Adventurous
Crafty
Ildiko - Male - Open for any relationships
Cuddler
Loves coffee and warm places to sleep
Adaptable
Friendly
Accepting

x
x

x
x
x

x
x
x
x

x
x
x

xxxxxx
Nubuko - Female - Open for any relationships
Friendly
Unselfish
Wants to be everyone's friend
Can be a goof at times
x
x
x
x

Anamari - Female - Open for any relationships
Baking is her passion
Open-minded
Self-disciplined
Generous

x
x

x
x
x

x
x
x
x

x
x
x

xxxxxx
Chionesu - Male - Open for friend relationships
Green thumb
Outgoing
Clever
Ride or Die
Paired with Yocco
x
x
x
x

Yocco - Male - Open for friend relationships
My little lovely wild man
Drive fast take chances
Never enough Adventures
Energetic
Paired with Chionesu

x
x

x
x
x

x
x
x
x

x
x
x

xxxxxx
Pieni - Female - Open for any relationships
Sweet shy little girl
Imaginative
Indecisive
Motherly

Going to answer some questions too!
    what is your komo's favorite food?
    L - Well done Steak
    I - Coffee cake
    N - Chicken and Rice
    A - Strawberry Pie
    C - Mango Pizza
    Y - Jalapeno Brots
    P - Macaroons
    what does your komo's bedroom look like?
    L - Modern room. TV. Normally clean.
    I - Log Cabin home. Rustic. Cozy Cabin feel
    N - Lives in a barn house styles house. Barn wood.
    A - Lives in old 70s house.
    C - Disaster Room. Tornado has hit. Cleans just a path.
    Y - Tries to keep room clean. Once clean doesn't take long to dirty again. (Thanks to Chionesu)
    P - Tidy and clean. No dust or dirt. White walls. Earthy Décor.

Welp that's everyone!! If interested in relationships my pms are always open! I'm always looking for art of them. Please pm me if interested.
╔═══════════════════════╗

She/her ✖ Aquarius ✖ Characters (X)-(X)
My Komos - My Art Shop
Hello, I'm Mooncake. I'm a lover of animals and a
mom of five goats. I'm not too active on the weekends. Always open for any pms!
My dork

╚═══════════════════════╝

╔═══════════════════════╗

╚═══════════════════════╝
Mooncake.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ℋoney » Thu Aug 30, 2018 2:46 pm

q&a answers:
    aya:
    food - she is a lil heath freak and these are very good after a long day in the heat frozen yogurt bites
    bedroom - x
    gif - x

sosuke:
    food - ants... i guess he feels that they are apart of him?
    bedroom - the outdoors really, but he does live with ozzy who compromised on a house with him
    gif - ya get two for this kid x x

ozzy:
    food - broccoli and cheddar twice-baked potatoes
    bedroom - x
    gif - two here as well due to his split personalities x x

demba:
    food - fruity buggers
    bedroom - x
    gif - x

jataime:
    food - olive Loaf
    bedroom - x
    gif - x

introductions:

[urlhttps://toyhou.se/2634793.demba=]d[/url]emba ended up with both of her father's personalities, she is an outgoing wanderer who is always found picking at bugs and sometimes chatting with them. loving adventures and never being in sight always gets her in trouble.
    she is currently open to any friendships or enemies, though i'm mainly looking for a 'partner in crime' for her.

jataime was more of the runt of the litter getting ozzy's socially awkwardness and sosuke's blank minded state. they are more of the type to just slowly follow behind hoping the person in front knows what they are doing while their sister hops in front and dances off to the next location. i'm still debating jataime's gender, any ideas? open to anything as well.

update:
    aya is open to a mate! along with ozzy and sosuke as i decided they seem to be the type of have a polyamory relationship/open relationship - though they will always come back to each other and be together.

questions:

so i myself am not an artist.. and i'm looking for someone to make my komos (besides my lil kids) on these gift lines, i can pay in c$ and pets or even other characters for this ^^ pm me if interested!

replies:
    @knifedoq thank you, im quite a fan of your komos as well! also if you're open to relations i do think that aya and caspian would make some good friends along with adrian, i also think fern and jataime could be buds as well?

@Mooncake. you have quite some lovely komos, if you're interested im 110% down for relations. here are a few ideas ^^ aya and yocco being friends, possibly he even gets involved with her graffiti (chionesu would probably yell at them from a far for his green thumb?) pieni could possibly get a concern over sosuke and his strange actions while ozzy things she keeps coming on to strong so he keeps trying to shoo her away. nubuko and ozzy could be like those type of friends who hide in the basement and game all day, laughing and joking. i could have aya crush on Ildiko threw them have morning coffee talks together?
    those are a few ideas i have! if you like some shoot me a pm and if you have any ideas i'd love to hear!

━━("hope” is the thing with feathers)━(That perches in the soul)

honey // she her // friendly // aries
hello! I'm back <3 or at least trying to be
hmu if your interested or looking to rp <3
thsaleartshop ● ℋoney#0554 ●

━━(And sings the tune without the words)━(And never stops - at all)
ℋoney

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me