Kalon Fanclub V.4

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

[ oh my gosh they were roommates ]

Postby angelshy » Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:21 pm

my kal arella is up for an impress me readoption ending in about a month !

- - -

so my beautiful lil' girlie mac was grown by tealea a while back and now she has a brand new hair edit by ilya ( tysm to both ) <3
currently only looking for friends ( as she's already taken aaa ) so feel free to pm me about it if you'd like !

- - -

also wanted to share some lovely couple art pieces
my simple sketchy ship ( wowser look at that alliteration lol ) art of sentimental_android's loren and my salem ~
more absolutely adorable ship art by dolly of the same couple ~
this stunning art piece by queennyra of queennyra's lyfia and my edmund ~
don't mind me as I weep cause all this art is gorgeous oh my goodness ;u;

- - -

@novalien congrats on your new myo + gl finding an ooc breeding partner for him!
@high noon ooh I remember joining one of your streams once a while ago! I'd join now too but I have so much homework to finish rip >.<
@jordyshortys best of luck to you as well with finding ooc breeding partners!
Last edited by angelshy on Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- ̗̀ xangel/shy | she/they | my kalons | my charactersx ̖́-
angelshy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.4

Postby Sixbane » Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:24 am

@angelshy Ah good luck with the readopt qvq/ I love arella's colors! my slots are pretty full unfortunately but I hope she'll find a great home! I love mac's new hair too- it suits her so nicely; and that art is lovely as well~ Theyre all nice but i really love the lighting/effects on that one by nyra (not that im surprised haha they always have lovely work)
@Novalien Best wishes with finding an ooc breeding! The kal is lovely, I always love those sharpcontrast-y kals, I especially love the hair/mane on em haha- kinda reminds me of fire (But i feel like thats probly what was being gone for oop) ANYWAY good luck finding them a breeding partner!
@high noon I wasn't able to make it at the time but I hope the stream was fun! (And that you were able to getsomethin done haha); streams always help me stay motivated but I can't do them very often since I usually dont have the attention span
@JordyShortys Good luck with breeding! (Though,if you're looking for kals with similar colors it might help to link the kals xD so people can tell what the colors are), Eitherway I look forward to seeing whatever kiddos you end up with qvq/
@Lavernius Tucker Good luck finding someone to design the myo! Its always exciting to get a hold of your first of any species so I can get being picky so they're extra special! I look forward to seeing them whenever you're able to show them around the fanclub
@*stars* Best wishes with the growths! lookie kids i made ANYWAY I look forward to seeing them grown up too! They'll look great on the adult lines and I look forward to seeing what you do with em once theyre grown!
@sandydragon ooh Pandora is lovely, I love her hair and that really pop-out eye color, it suits her so nicely. And good luck with the growth as well!
@katzuvo HI I LOV U TOO
Also i'm glad you're happy with him haha, I definitely look forward to seeing what you do with him/doodle of him whenever you get the chance qvq/ Good luck with trading/breeding offers too!
@master of spaz Good luck with trading! I don't have a whole lotta use for items right now but I hope you're able to find what you're looking for~ the art piece of Avroline is lovely too, their style really compliments her design/colors
@viixen Congrats on welles! His colors are lovely- I really like that little golden heart on his shoulder (also hes a grouch and grouches are also super cute because they probably hate being called cute but you know) anyway, The art is super adorable too! I really love that pair on the one by melonbreeze (is that a denim/pants kalon lmao hes cute tho)
Good luck with trading as well!

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

Morning all! I'm up early and got some time to kill so I thought i'd pop in! I have some stuff to share so why not~
(also im on my third cup of coffee and home alone screaming disney songs and im feeling chatty)

I've been sitting on a concept for a few weeks/developing it with my girlfriend and decided to use my staff custom from January to start to bring it to life!
We've been considering this work/au in which a planet was created by the nature god, who put the power of all four seasons into the great titans; of summer, Winter, Spring, and Fall. The titans kept the seasons in order, and the world in 'progress', before humanity began to arise and start to corrupt and destroy the land with little respect for nature. Deciding the best way to protect the natural order was to destroy them, the titans rampaged across the continents, throwing the world into ruin. However, this was not what Nature wanted, and he returned to the world to strike them down, placing them into prisons for the rest of existence (or until, something released them), and taking their hearts from them, filled with the power of the seasons. Passing these 'hearts' to the mortals of the realm, he placed care of their world in their hands.

At first, it was a chaotic time and disaster followed, as they tried to balance the world, seasons rapidly changed, turning a majority of the world into a barren wasteland, before all of mortal kind was nearly wiped out. Eventually; they came to settle on a small series of continents and focused their efforts on keeping balance to a livable medium in this place. They appointed guardians of each season-to carry the heart and to circle these continents, crossing the great bridges and bring each season with them as they travel through the year. Every 100 years, they would meet in the center, where the seasons meet, and nature would return to appoint a new guardian of the seasons.

So this is Taharial, and she is the 'current' reigning guardian of Winter. She carries the heart of the winter Titan (in her staff).

I designed her myself (After sitting on the half finished lineart for like a month lol) and im actually quite proud of her design, I was looking at some of my old designs and its really such a slap in the face of 'holy moly i've gotten so much better' if you feel me haha, but it makes me excited to see how much I can improve in the future and its helping my confidence slowly but surely
no accessories / no effects

Anywho, as usual I have some art too; A few were wonderful gifts! I haven't drawn toooo much myself (at least,not kalons) just 'cause Ive been trying to draw some of my other characters to try and spread the love a little cause I draw them too much
my gf was a sweetie and drew this one (she shared it but im gonna share it again cause its adorable)
bymrboodle
Also we like poking fun at my poor little Telantes- Bless her soul but she has no hands
(also, she has black soulless eyes)
Both by mrboodle
This one was a lovely gift from Nekoma's lion ;A:/ (thankyou so much again)
And another by atlantica!
I was also gifted this one of my sweet flowermom estatira qvq/ by the wonderful diamond sapphire
I drew a teenie of Mani myself too!

I also made these gift lines i'm taking requests on! I have a bit of a list..and im going a little slow at the current moment (Just because I've actually had some trouble sleeping and i'm so tired it's been tricky to try and focus) but you're welcome to comment and i'll try my best to get to you asap!
I'm not really active here anymore, hmu @ Sixbane on TH/DA/Discord instead
Sixbane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shishou » Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:20 am

small talk
    hi hi !! i havent posted in a long while whoopsies, anywho i hope everyone is having fun
    in the event i may have missed some days but hopefully ill catch up to around 20 ingots
    ahah ;; i have been feeling under the weather quite a lot which is why i am not as active
    as id like to be woops,,anyways enough about me more about my kals !!

re/introductions
    ive decided that im to change the world that eli and eloise are going to be living in. they
    went from big kingdom to forest/fantasy world, i love fantasy worlds if you cant tell. im
    still developing their worlds and personalities but im more than happy to get them some
    friends !! eloise is a bit hesitant on trusting new people so it would be a bit hard to gain
    her friendship, while eli is ready to befriend any living (and non living) thing. thats all i
    have about them so far woops ;;

i also got two new kits !! theyre the children of elne and olice and those 2 dads couldnt be
    happier.
    this is elenoire, shes naomis first apprentice and the next magician of the kingdom if anything
    ever happens to naomi. shes very open to anyone and anything and wouldnt hurt a fly. though
    shes nice elenoire can be a bit uhhh possessive.
    this one here is eddie a knight in training and the next heir !! hes trans ftm and tbh i love him
    sm ?? hes the older of the 2 and vv quick to judge, so be careful around him ! i dont have much
    info on him yet but im hoping to develop him more along w his sister !

ad
    also, if anyone wants their kalon drawn by me for the event, feel free to pm me ! ive already
    drawn Vannillamelon's aoife as shwon here
    other than that, my kalons are also free to draw ! you cna find (most) of them here

@sixbane ahh congrats on all those beautiful art pieces !! taharial is as stunning as those gift lines !
    ahah poor telantes, shes very cute <3
    @angelshy arella has pretty colors, but i dont really connect sorry ! mac is so soft and cute !!
    her little paper boat shine aww !! congrats on the amazing art pieces too and wow queennyra
    did a fantastic job on it !!
    @Novalien best of luck with your breeding search, athalos is gorgeous !!
    @JordyShortys good luck to you too on your breeding search !<3
if i eated soap. i dont eat it bc i did. no i didnt 😝😝😝
shishou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lumy » Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:25 am

@eggshells I really like eddie ! I think you'll do a really impressive development on his character, I'd love to see what he'll be when his story is done <3

@ Sixbane Again you're making me really surprised because your style is completly god-like ! I'd love to enter to get my Aleksey done in that Okeaki lovely drawing but I don't want to give you a lot of work so uuuuhh that's so nice , doing this for free !! You're amazing!

@angelshy If I had the time I'd love to try for this gal ;-; College is kicking me right now and I can't even breath wheezes- but good luck finding them a good , loving home !

Hello ! This one will be quite simple because I'm already late to college so... well.
It pains me to say but maybe I'll be trading Darius.

You see, his growth is due a lot of months already, I've had a really bad luck with this Kalon that already two people cancelled his growth, and he had a really emotional value to me (He is my first kit, after all ) and I can't find strenght to grow him myself, I know it'll turn out bad.

So that's what I thought:
- If you, perhaps, can grow him (please don't cancel the trade or something, PLEASE ;-;) pm me. I want to know prices and if I can pay for it so I can work to get some C$/Pets/DaPoints whatever to get his growth finally done.

- If you're interested on him and would like to trade with me (No colddown right now!) I'm looking for a Kalon that had his growth done already. Darius will come with a bunch of art ( https://sta.sh/2w3zp16bed7?edit=1 ), please, pm me if you have an offer for that as well.

Someone Will grow him for me ;_; thank You so much Everyone!!
Last edited by lumy on Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
╭⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯╮

➼Discord:@Lumyne
➼I'm a veterinarian
➼I also do art
➼WoW and FFXIV💕
➼💕 Taken
➼Lioden

╰⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯╯
Credit: Eobard
lumy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QueenNyra » Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:37 am

Hello lovely club members <3
I'm looking for some art trades for my (currently only) Kalon Lyfia!
I would like trades around my level but feel free to ask!

______________________________Important______________________________

I hope you don't mind me posting this! I do any kind of kalon art <3

I have the chance to save a dog from our local shelter if i am able to raise enough money to pay for the fees and the adoptions price.
As i'm still in school until summer i can't have a full-time job, that's why i'm looking to raise the missing money via commissions.
The adoption will cost around 250€

So i need to get some extra money next to my side job that i try to do as often as possible after school. If you are willing to support me please check out my CommissionsBoth USD and Points help <3
Thank you so much!

Replies:
@eggshells: Lovely new kalons! I adore the colors a lot they look so refreshing to draw!
@sixbane: Woah the au is extremly cool and i love the design?? man your art is always so lovely and your designs are to die for also the rest of the art is super cute <3
@angleshy: mac is wonderful her hair looks wonderful! Also love the art a lot ♥ (aww i'm so glad you like my piece i did for our kalons ;v; i need to draw them again)
@Novalien: Woah your MYO is wonderful <3 So extremly fluffy
Last edited by QueenNyra on Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nyra | She/ Her | German & English | Artist
QueenNyra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jianwai » Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:53 am

Imagebaking a cake, so a quick-o postImage
first. Introduction time! I have a great many new kalons to share with the world! No bios this time, because I'm a little busy to write them up at the moment! All open for relations as always!

Michael - Gay - Taken

Dog - Gay - Single

Ryuuji - Gay - Single

Hanzo - Gay - Taken

second.
Looking for a number of pre-growths! Please provide an example and title your PM as '[KALON NAME HERE] Pre-Growth'. A few kits will have edits applied to them, so be mindful! I can primarily offer CS pets/items.
---

Shirin → Friday, February 23rd, 2018 ( Pre-Growth ) <-- Tail Edit
Lykaio → Thursday, March 1, 2018 ( Pre-Growth )
Aelius → Thursday, March 1, 2018 ( Pre-Growth )

Replies.
Sorry they're so short, the cake baking man !
Page 40
@QueenNyra - What a very cute kalon! I love them, and I'd so offer for a trade, but I've got nothing. // The general gloomy design is absolutely striking, the greys are spectacular, and I'm enamored with the roses in their hair! Gosh darn, this kalon is a dream. // I will say you're not allowed to buy kalons in the way you are asking!
@lumy - Sixbane is always open to growths, I believe, and she does quite a good justice with kits. I would suggest going to her if possible, and if your taste is more on the wild side, gristle is a fantastic artist who is quick and efficient with their work. // Wishing you the best, my friend.
@eggshells - God please draw my kalons you magnificent artist of a person // On the other side, what lovely new kits!! I'm excited to see how you develop them in the future, and to see them all grown up on the big lines!
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

We just straight chillin
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
𝕱𝖗𝖎𝖊𝖓𝖉
jianwai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chanhee. » Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:40 am

@ eggshells » ummm i'm die 4 ur art!! congrats on the kits + gl with art!
    @ lumy » congrats on finding someone to grow darius!! i can't wait to see him as an adult <3
    @ QueenNyra » dude Lyfia is adorable-- good luck getting art trades!
    @ hanzo. » mICOO~~~~ congrats on all ur boys!!! Dog is hella cute + i'll die 4 him

short replies for short post B)

looking for relationships for my alien kid rylan! they come from a planet of white sand and obsidian cities--
    if interested, hmu on discord (@chronophobia#9659)
    Rylan - Demiboy [He/They] - Pansexual [masc pref] - Alien - Bounty Hunter
chanhee.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.4 [OPEN] [Kalontines Poll]

Postby NaCl » Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:01 pm

ImageImageImage

NaCl wrote:I - Art!
S O !
I decided to set up a DeviantArt so now I can not only accept C$ to do art of other people's Kals but also now DA points!
Sadly I'm only skilled with headshots and I'm not comfortable with anything more, but I offer couple art as well as doing a single character!
[click for examples]
Single - 10C$ or 100 points
Couple - 20C$ or 200 points

The whole reason why I'm doing this is so I can get another UC MYO to make my dream Kal based off of my fav babe from DRV3 Kiibo

II - Introduction
I am so happy to introduce the kit I received in a breeding with my gal Lominiea and her love Alice!
Introducing Zoria!!
Zoria is mainly set in my fantasy AU and I have so so much planned for her, I love her so much <3
watchdog. was the one who made her and I am in love with his designs!!!
she is looking for friends, enemies, and a possible crush!!
More of her below
vvvvvvv

III - Relationships
So right now I'm looking for relations for both of my Kals! [click their image for more about them]
Lominiea "Lumi" Angel - Female - Taken by Alice - Friendships are open - Enemies are open
Fantasy AU: Noble - Modern/Normal AU: Works in a coffee shop

Ashanti "Ash" Luminescence - Female - Single - Friendships are open - Enemies are open
Fantasy AU: Queen - Modern/Normal AU: Model

Zoria Angel - Female - Single [looking for a crush] - Friendships are open - Enemies are open
Fantasy AU: Taveler, Cave Diver, Tamer of Beasts [future] - Modern/Normal AU: WIP/None

IV - Replies
@mika. Rylan???? Is???? Adorable??????
@hanzo. your new kals are so pretty!! I especially love Hanzo <3
@lumy GL with getting Darius grown! He's so handsome!
My Storkies
Storkverse Storage
My Wermz My Snoods

my name is Winter
My pronouns are She/They/Snow
I am currently a staff member for Storkies
feel free to contact me here or on discord with any questions
NaCl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kanadensis » Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:27 pm

Replies
@NaCl - Lol @ your reply showing up whilst I was typing mine. Your art is so adorable, good luck with getting that MYO! I know you can do it!
@mika. - Gosh Rylan is so precious, I wish I had a boy to offer! I love alien kals so <3
@hanzo. - ashsdjdgkshkf those kals are absolutely GORGEOUS! It's nice to see we both love gristle's designs ;) And Hanzo is just...there are no words to describe such beauty.
@QueenNyra - WhhoooAAoo what a pretty kal! Good luck on getting more (and I'm sure it's been said before but you can only trade kals for other kals or MYOs ^^)
@lumy - Such a lovely little guy ;)
@eggshells - Congrats on the ingots, and I hope you feel better soon! Those kids are so sweet, congrats on them too!
@Sixbane - You never fail to astound me with your character development. That AU sounds so amazing, and Tahariel is such an angel oof. I love pale blues, and that staff is so cool!
@angelshy - Good luck with that readopt! And hecc mac looks lovely with the new hair! That art is so nice too, everyone is so talented asgdhgdk
@Novalien - Athalos looks so cool! I love the backmane and the colours, and a warrior suits him so well ^^

Blep
Wowo I just want to say all the art that's been popping up on the discord and in peoples' posts is mindblowing! Y'all are so talented and you inspire me tbh I promise I won't cry hnnn. This event is just a blessing tbh, STAFF IT WAS WORTH IT, I know it must have been hell setting it all up but it's honestly so wonderful to see the community coming out and sharing their creativity! There are so many adopts I don't even know where to look, and I got a fortune the other day that nearly made me cry like?? I can't. I just can't with you all.
<3

Introductions
Anywho, I'v been trading/amassing the MYOs and I have 3 gorgeous children to introduce! It seems like they will all be part of the same au, in the past as part of a crew on a pirate ship! (totally a WIP but Discter's crew naming event had me heckin inspired so I'm rolling with it).
As per usual click the square things to be transported to their profiles (be warned tho they ain't pretty).

Elias
Got this gorgeous boyo (*cough* one of the dream kals *cough*) from a trade with Granger, and I'm so thankful for him!
He's the captain of the ship, though he's got a bit of a rough past that led to him leaving the royal navy to sail the seas as a rogue boi. A pure heart tainted by vengeance? Eep.

Meera
My first MYO and like, not too shabby? I kind of cry when I see her??
She's the navigator on the ship! She's spent pretty much her whole life at sea so she knows how to handle herself. She definitely won't let anyone boss her around, and Elias sort of just lets her do whatever she likes. When it comes down to it though, she won't hesitate to fight at his side.

Crow
Gristle is heckin talented y'all, just putting that out there.
I originally had this fellow in a medieval au as a hermit, but I kind of love the idea of him being a boatswain in Elias' crew. He's sort of a weirdo that likes to talk to himself and his crow companion (named Toad), but he knows a heck of a lot about building and fixing ships so they let him stick around.

Phew. I hope you guys like them as much as I do!
If anyone's got pirate/sailor kals, hmu! Meera could also use a mate ;)

Thank you for reading!
Don't forget to take your vitamins/meds, drink lots of water, and get plenty sleep ^^
Kana/KB | She/Her xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx THcommsmy kalons
( - - - xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx avatarsig )
xxxna for kalons | open: questions | closed: growth approvals, myo approvalsxxxxx
kanadensis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kidcandy » Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:48 pm

hey guys!
I'm looking for some relationships with the following Kalons! and I'd also like to introduce a new Kal that I got from Jack! (they're such a sweet person, pls make sure to go give them some love for gifting me this gorgeous kalon!)

monroe!! female, early 20's probably, bisexual!! a researcher who studied dark matter and created something scary! she's now afraid of anything and everything and tends to hide out in her house. she's a huge romantic and loves to meet new people, despite her fears. love science and the creation of new things, but is scared to screw up again!!!

bissette!! female, early-mid 20s, likely bisexual or les! she's somewhat of a blank slate, but I'm thinking her to be a medic with a passion for serving her king. she used to love him and wanted to be with him but he hurt her v bad so now she's changed completely. she's v quiet and sweet and loves to help others out. she really loves anything romantic and tends to get lost in things like that.

jack mason!! male, gambling king, early-late 20's, prolly straight or maybe pan? who knows. he's my newest kal and the babe that Jack gifted to me (partly why he is named jack aha) he's really good at counting cards at casinos and winning big money. he's very sarcastic, egotistical, rude at times, and money oriented. he likes to make people smile tho? idk he's a really cool guy once you get to know him bc all of that stuff is just a front to hide his crippling depression™

anyways, they're all looking for relationships! either message me on here or over on discord (BAD-DOG#6181) they need a lot of developing still so I'd like to at least rp or head cannon! ty!

ALSO!!!!! if yall are needing kals to use for the event, you can use mine. i havent really been participating in the event so i don't mind at all if ya wanna use them! all of their pages can be found >>> here

@kanadensis - well i think i'll just take crow home with me, tata ty for the new kal. no i'm just playing but he is an absolute dream baby!
@NaCl - wow your new kit is absolutely gorgeous! congrats!
@mika - hh you know i love that babe w all my heart
@hanzo - gristle is so talented! i love the designs you got from them! esp dog, what a cute kal!
@QueenNyra - hhhh i LOVE that kal!!

info wrote:
kidcandy || she-they || gemini
my kalons + my characters

going to school and working full
time currently. back from a 5yr
hiatus, bare with me while i get
back in the swing of things. feel
free to message me abt kalon
relationships/trades!

discord| kaitiecoo #6181
sale th - art shop