Kalon Fanclub V.4

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.4

Postby solasta » Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:41 am

replies;
      @northstar. - good luck finding a nice trading offer.
      @isabelle. - good luck on finding someone to approve your babes. shoot, those kiddos
      are definitely gorgeous and i'm sure you will find some lovely relationship offers.
      @checkinder - good luck on finding some suitable offers !! i hope you find someone
      to make your myo for you my dear.
      @high noon - good luck on your stream. i'm sure you find some lovely company.
      @sandydragon - i do hope you find yourself a uncommon myo. good luck !!
      @tenturo - good luck on finding some breedings for your kiddos.
      @gishohi - lillith is so beautiful and floofy !! goodluck finding some ooc breedings.
      @dragoncat08 - good luck finding offers on your items my dear.
      @mercury. - i do hope your stream went well/is going well !!
      @bubblecat - good luck finding someone to approve your kalon.
      @aporia. - hope you find the someone to do the growths you need !!

introductions;
      i ended up getting some myos done by charleroi and lovetheholy, in which came out amazing !!! these are slight introductions.
      hopefully one day i can truly develop them completely, but life is chaotic. :/

this is ravi aiko !! my boi here is based off of one of my favorite bands starset and their song titled monster. ravi is
      a part-time dj and street performer.

this is cyraeneus morven. he is my sea merman/siren boi. he is an underwater professional dancer !!

this sad angsty boi is arsenic bambi. i don't know why bambi came to mind, but it just clicked. i plan
      to develop him with an incredibly sad backstory. he is an outlander. my poor boi :''c

seeking ooc breedings;
      since i'm new to the community, i would like to have/ share a batch of kits with someone. so i
      am looking for an ooc breeding with either eelin, laurent or azora. i really want some beautiful kits and i would want you to be
      off breeding cooldown. i also do want them to have very similar traits so they can auto pass. feel free to
      pm with ooc breeding offers !!

good luck all with your future endeavors.
solasta

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cyborgishly » Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:19 am

hey yall!! howre you guys?? this post is gonna be short n sweet tbh

so im looking to trade my kiddo!! tbh im looking for an unlimited rare myo, but id look at premade kals, ESPECIALLY kals with goop. id like at least a rare, myo or premade, but tbh just offer anything!! my cooldown ends uhhh like in a month basically but feel free to hmu! hes got two rare edits n 2/3 slots

thats it for now!! ciao!! dont forget to take your meds, drink water, and do your homework!!

Code: Select all
solasta- woah i love that rainbow kiddo!! congrats on the kals! n good luck getting an ooc breeding!
northstar- good luck trading!!
isabelle- good luck getting your approvals! also i love your kals theyre so cute!! also good luck on getting commissions!
check- gl trading!! also gl getting someone to make your rare myo!!
red- awe i missed your stream!! also gl selling your custom!! and damn i want a rare edit but i dont have anything rip
sandydragon- gl getting an uc myo!!
tenturo- gl getting an ooc breeding!!
gishoi- omg those kiddos are so cute!! gl getting a breeding!! i love that blonde kiddo omg
dragoncat08- gl getting a trade!!
mercury- awe i missed your stream too
cyborgishly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Madziu » Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:51 am

Hello FC~ Man I haven't posted here in a while. ^^
Hope you are all having a good day/night. We finally changed back to summer time today so here come the longer days~ <3
Anyways just some introductions and some item trades is what I'll be talking...er writing about today~

Caspian wrote:I recently traded for this lovely bean. This is Caspian. I'm not sure what to make of him yet, but I've been thinking pirate. Like....not a very good one. xD Innocent guy.
His growth was done by my lovely bff Kanadensis and she did such a lovely job and even gave him "Hiccup" hair. <3

Zander wrote:Now this next guy came from a sort of IC but not...breeding between my two Kals. And I think it's fitting for the year of the dog. So I'd like to introduce my pupper Zander.

He's a blank slate. I don't have much on him, but I may be potentially looking for pre-growths for him~ So feel free to PM me~!

Items wrote:Okay so I'd love to get my hands on some more common hair edits or ear edits. See below as to what I have available to trade!

The only thing I won't trade at the moment is the koi fish item. As I may actually use it in the future. Other then that, I'm willing to trade multiple items so just msg me with what you are interested in. ^^

Replies wrote:@cyborgishly That kiddo is so precious! I absolutely adore the colours. Best of luck finding a trade!!
@solasta Ravi is gooooorgeous! Dark colours + rainbow is such a good combinations! Good luck with getting some breeding offers! I'd offer but I have a few planned out for the next little bit. xD
@Northstar. Good luck with the trades!
@isabelle. Lovely Kals you have! I'm loving the vibe from Rosa! And Maya <3 She's just adorable!~
@Checkinder If only I had boughten another leg MYO. [s]Stop me people pls![/s] You have some lovely Kals!~ Good luck with the trades! I'm sure you'll find something you love soon with those offers.
@high noon Stream was fuuuun~ I look forward to the next one. ^^
@sandydragon Ahh that's an adorable piece of art! Best of luck with the commissions and getting that uncommon myo!
@tenturo Ohh gorgeous bunch! I'd offer, but I've got a few planned already. But I'm sure you'll find someone fitting soon~
────────────────────────────────

━━━━━( “ 𝑏𝑒 𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒆𝒏𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑎𝑙𝑜𝑛𝑒 )━━
I use she/her pronouns.
X-Ray Tech
Feel free to pm me. If I don't respond, good chance
I've forgotten so feel free to spam me. (:
I <3 Canines
Proud Polish-Canadian
Currently reading the Throne of Glass series.

━━━( 𝑏𝑒 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇 𝒆𝒏𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑎𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡 )━━━
My Kalons Bff Auction link ©
━━━( 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑏𝑒 𝒘𝒊𝒔𝒆 𝒆𝒏𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑡𝑜𝑔𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 xxxx
xxxxxxx𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑠. ” )━━━━━━━

Madziu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby benjeep » Mon Mar 12, 2018 12:26 pm

@solasta: wow you got yourself some cool kalons! arsenic is definitely my fave! gl getting oc breedings too! <3
@cyborgishly: the best of luck with trading your kid! Unfortunately I have nothing to offer, but their uni horn is awesome!
@Madzui: Caspian is um, beautiful?? and you know who's even more beautiful? zANDER?? basically all of your kals are gorgeous lol

Just doing some intros!
I can't remember if I'v introduced them yet (?) but a while back I traded for this gorgeous kit! Their name is Andro, and though I don't have everything figured out, I think their gonna be an outlaw who's been banished to the Stales Islands (where the kingdoms send their criminals). They can't swim, and the islands also pretty far from the mainland, so their stuck there for now. I think that in the future they're gonna get together an army of other outlaws, and they make a boat or something and become pirates! :>

My second introduction for today is my new custom boy William! I am so so proud of him, I can't believe I actually came up with his design aaaaaa He's an angry siren/mermaid (I gotta do some research cause I only just found out people misunderstand what sirens are) who likes to crash ships in his spare time by drawing sailors over with his deep moving singing and beautiful face. He's generally bad news, but I plan for him to develop and become a better guy.

As a final note, I am seeking an experienced growth artist! I have exactly 433 points to spend (i know thats not a lot lol), but I could also do art in exchange!
no name brand™ // transman // adult // raging gay // infp // kylux and harringrove trash
benjeep

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby revvington » Mon Mar 12, 2018 12:30 pm

Doglady88722 wrote:Hello everyone! How've you been lately?

Replies:
@ hashtag - good luck trading!
@ Blue Exorcist - good luck trying to find a breeding partner! She's gorgeous!
@ Schnuffel Bunny - She's so adorable! I've always loved Isabelle c:
Sorry for the lack of replies!

Trading:
I'm currently trying to trade my gal Luna. I'm opening her up for Myos now! I'd love to get possibly 2 standard myos. I'll be looking for premade kalons as well. I'd prefer if she stays connected to her family. If interested please pm me with the title "Kalon trade offer" so it gets sorted correctly.

Approval:
I've recently attemped to grow my kal Dominic and I think it turned out pretty good. I need it to be approved, so please pm me if you can approve him!

growth
kit ref

Repost!
@ Benjeep - Cute new kals!
@ Madizu - Good luck trading your items!
@ cyborgishly - Good luck trading! I'd offer, but I don't think you'd like what I offer!

♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡

Eris | They/he
"If you see Spruce, don't tell him what you saw here."

TH Listo Goatlings

"That suit is like a brother to me, the only one I have."
♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡
revvington

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gone---- » Mon Mar 12, 2018 12:42 pm

@ gishohi ; hey! nice kals and I hope you find a transfer! Id offer for an ooc breeding but I just got a breeding in so (':
    @ Tenturo ; good luck with oocs! again, I just got a breeding in so,,
    @ sandydragon ; good luck with getting points! I dont have any, so I cant help you there, sorry!
    @ high noon ; I hope your stream goes well (weary) unfortunately, Im stuck on mobile and cant switch back and forth and pay attention at the same time (':
    @ Checkinder ; good luck with trades! Love levinas, but I've got nothing to trade (ok hand)
    @ isabelle. ; ayee, nice kals! Very pretty ^^
    @ Northstar. ; good luck with trades!
    @ solasta ; good luck with breedings! I love laurent's colors, theyre so bright and fun ^^
    @ cyborgishly ; hey good luck trading the kid!! I love that kid, but I have neither whoops (weary) and a trading cooldown but-
    @ Madziu ; yoo!! I love that kal, the colors are wonderful (weary) (weary)
    @ benjeep ; ayee nice tail on that second kal! them scales are really detailed wow
    @ Doglady88722 ; good luck with trades!

Just searching for a growth of this kid:

I have over 1k in c$ and pets including a red toxic, willing to pay anything within reason! Just lmk (:
──────────────────────
selling my kalon staff custom (1 rare, unlim under)
for da points! Pm/ note (da) me for details!
[Sterling pixel by ȶigressa] code shop | my kals
gone----

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Discter » Mon Mar 12, 2018 12:43 pm

My second event is up, this time, you design the pirate crew flag! Click if you wanna win some edits (and a possible myo)!!!

Lives on a sunflower farm, in the countryside in a small house. Big fluffy sweetie who is trying his best, kinda buff too? He needs some more development, and there is more on him, I just have it in my head. (Not open for romance)
- Has that southern accent
- Has that Southern HospitalityTM
- Studies fossils

-
He could use some romance, and a LOT more development tbh. I feel bad for leaving him in the dust, but for a while I just didn't know what to do with him. But now that he is grown, I can get him some more proper development!
- Sometimes volunters at community events (simple stuff tho)
- Super sweet???
- Learning calligraphy

-
He could use some enemies, friends, and romance, considering he does shady stuff a lot.
- Works as a therapy dog somewhat
- Delivers a lot of letters and packages for people (sometimes shady stuff)
- Likes to help other people
- Very quiet
- Enjoys going by aquariums and reading

repost!!

@Doglady88722 - Good luck trading Luna!! She's one pretty kid, her shine just ?? the best okay. And good luck getting Dominic approved!
@benjeep - Andro is such a cutie okay. And that sounds fun with what you've done with them so far! And William is just great yes and yes. And yeah, mermaids are generally nice while sirens will rip your face apart with no remorse lol. I think I got someone who could be a good friend, but he's set in a specific world so... Yeah.
@Madziu - Pirates?? You want an innocent pirate dude? HMU and have him try to be a pirate lol. Also that kid you got, Zander, gives me life. He is just... Precious okay. Good luck getting growths for him! And good luck trading as well!
@eunkyung. - I'd offer to grow but I have no skills lol
i sold the devil my soul but he didn't know i never had one to begin with
Discter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby minutiae » Mon Mar 12, 2018 12:48 pm

@eunkyung: a great plant child you got, I'm sure their growth will be amazing!
@Doglady88722: Goodluck trading luna, i like her stripes
@benjeep: i adore sirens, and william is very handsome ngl
@Discter: hope the event goes well, its always nice to do something for the community

readopting some kalons here!
edit: also looking for someone to add a hair and shine edit to my moe can pay in rares!
Last edited by minutiae on Mon Mar 12, 2018 1:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hi!
she/her
carrd
minutiae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lovage » Mon Mar 12, 2018 12:54 pm

replies -
    @minutiae - good luck with that readoption! i may enter.
    @discter - good luck with getting relationships for those kals! they all are beautiful kals!
    @eunkyung. - good luck with finding a growth! they are very cute!
    @doglady88722 - seen you post looking for a trade for while, i honestly hope you find an offer that you like soon! Luna is a gorgeous kal! also good luck with getting that approval!

reposting !
fernmoon wrote:

what's new in the city -
    this is no introduction. i've created a tumblr account called the port chrysalism newspaper, so i can do some simple world building and development in general. feel free to look around or ask any of my kalons a question through asks.

stuff for tryout stuff -
    i'm looking for a squad for checkinder's legendary readoption. my idea for the kalon is a playful gal who gets into all sorts of trouble and works as a skipper for jungle cruise at disney. they will be in art like few pieces. for the squad, i want about four kals who all have not so complex designs because they would be in art. pm me if you have any kalons that would suit a role in the squad;
      -a dapper dan (they sing in a barbershop quartet style, must be male) who is more on the joking side and a bit elegant - (1/1)
      -a fellow skipper (any gender) who has a huge sense of humor and is a standup comedian - (1/1)
      -a performer (any gender) who has a personality similar to the idea for the readoption - (1/1)
      -a worker (any gender) who is more in with the Disney magic and loves kits - (1/1)

all parts are taken. please don't send any pms about this to me, thanks!

seeking growths -
    seeking growths for all of these guys. from the most overdue to the not so much is, kasumi, iris, ra, poppy, and soliero fall somewhere between the latest and not so much, oki and pele, and finally jericho and gabriel. payment will be in fr treasure and gems, art, coding, and cs pets. pm me if you can do a growth.
Last edited by lovage on Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:10 am, edited 2 times in total.
lovage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rorrim » Mon Mar 12, 2018 1:07 pm

@ minutiae ;; aw, I hope the re-adopts go well! ❤

@ Discter ;; Your kals are so cute! Danny & his sunflower tail are the purest™ & must be protected at all costs. Gl with the flag design contest!

eunkyung. ;; hhhnnn, look at that perfect lil flowerbutt seedling!! Best of luck finding a growth artist for them! ❤

@ Doglady88722 ;; Gl with trades yo! Your growth of Dominic is really cute, I hope it gets approved soon! ^^

@ benjeep ;; hhhHHH, I. Can't stop looking at Williams, yo! Amazing work!! The detail bro, THE DETAIL. :'0
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

🌸🌸🌸

qqqqquick repost

Tentatively Looking at trade offers on my One Legendary Trait MYO.

am mostly looking for pre-made legendaries, but I am willing to look at offers of multiple lower rarity kals as well!
Design matters most!

I am currently on trade cooldown until the end of march.
Pm me if interested!
Last edited by Rorrim on Mon Mar 12, 2018 3:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rorrim

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me