Kalon Fanclub V.4

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.4 [OPEN]

Postby hashtag » Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:58 am

@Medd ahhh i love them ;-; new dream kals ~
@Checkinder holy! those are some beautiful kits! they look magical cx
@longview absolutely beautiful designs!

AlrIGhT kals are still up for offers! Not really planning on trading Bobby or Adam unless the offer is too amazing to say no!

here are the babs! Mainly searching for MYOs but will consider pre made kals!
!!Make sure to read their trading status!!

I am also looking for relationships for them, including breeding partners! I'm not too picky. Adam already has a partner so please don't offer there c:

The one I'm looking for a breeding partner the most is my new babe, loverboy!

I also need some names of people that do growths/MYOs for a reasonably cheap price, but with a good result.
Last edited by hashtag on Sat Feb 10, 2018 5:51 am, edited 3 times in total.
hashtag

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gravestones » Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:01 am

replies ,,
@FluffyBirdie Those bases are awesome! I don't have any C$ or points right now but I'd jump on them if I could. Good luck trading Asahi! I don't connect but I'm sure you'll get something good for them <3
@pure.crazy Those are a lot of gorgeous Kals! I love Aeric's shine especially.
@_warrior Menace looks really cool! I love the fur texture and transition in the design. Good luck on breeding offers.
@o k a h u i OMG I always adore your art and that top piece has got to be my favorite. You definitely have lovely ladies <3 Next time I have some cash to spend I'll hit you up for sure!
@Checkinder Those kids are absolutely gorgeous holy heckie~
@hashtag I'll definitely be sending an offer!

trading ,,
Ahh I love this boy but I just lost connection and he deserves to be used more than I'm currently doing. Will definitely take a standard myo for him or a standard Kal I connect with design-wise. He has 3/3 breeding slots.

I'm currently not on cooldown and I'd prefer if you weren't either or your cooldown would expire soon. Thanks so much to anyone who'll help me out. <3
Last edited by gravestones on Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
....hm? oh, hi.

any pronouns ;; non-binary ;; already dead

whats up i'm back after a ... really long hiatus that
i thought was going to end in me staying away but..
nostalgia brought me back i guess. i'm just a ghost,
don't mind me.

about ;; adopts ;; my kals ;; av ;; sig
gravestones

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby witchcrafting » Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:01 am

Replies;
    Hashtag - Good luck with trading!
    Hayzel - You too! Gl on trades!
    Longview - All your kals are super pretty ; ;

Just marking the new thread <3
• George • He/They • Funnee Block Men Enjoyer
TH

witchcrafting

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CSMintCat » Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:02 am

Just to mark!
Also looking for a possible OOC breeding and alsoooo relationships for some of my kids.
https://sta.sh/2s6l3dt4mky

@Eun:
    😘 Never change.
@Medd:
    Your kids are so 👌 ajhsdhfkdsf I love them and I'm stealing them thanks.
@Checkinder:
    !!!Congrats!! The kids are great! I can't wait to see what you do with their characters!
Last edited by CSMintCat on Sun Feb 18, 2018 3:32 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Status wrote:Not v active these days.
Not really replying to trades/messages; send at own risk.
Please remind me if you've messaged me + it's important.
Looking for a Feb. 9th swap!
CSMintCat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NightFlame22 » Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:06 am

@FluffyBirdie - I sent in a breeding offer! Let me know what you think whenever you have the time~
@pure.crazy - Cyril's wings and ears are so cool! And I just adore those strawberry babs <3
@_warrior - I hope you get good breeding offers for Menace! I just love how fluffy they are ^.^
@sun struck - That Valentine's idea is so cute!! If I manage to write about my couples I'll certainly send in a request~
@isabelle. - That kit is so lovely! Hope you get good trade offers on him <3
@Rain Pill - Hope you find someone to make your MYO! I can't wait to see how it turns out :3
@Takk - Good luck finding relationships for your kals! I'd offer but I don't think any of mine would fit in those worlds ^.^;
@okahui - Those art pieces are gorgeous??? If I had any points I'd so be throwing them at you right now ;o;
@LivingLethal - I hope you get good trade offers for your kals! I'm sure you'll find good homes for them <3
@Medd - Those kals are beautiful?? I love the colors on both of them, and that halo on the vampire dude... amazing *o*
@Checkinder - What beautiful kits!! So soft and pastel <3 I especially love the top bab there :3
@longview - Sarah is such a pretty pastel bab! I might PM you about a friendship for her ^.^
@hayzel - Good luck getting trade offers! I'm sure you'll find a good kal :3
@hashtag - I hope you find some good relationships!
@Vyntage. - I love the green on that boy! Sadly I don't have any standard kals to offer ^.^;
@CSMintCat - I might PM you about an OOC breeding!

Hello friends! Hope you all are doing well~ I can't believe we're on V4 of the fanclub already! I've been putting off another repost, but I do have something new to add this time <3 Otherwise it's just the same old from me ^.^;

Sixbane made a cute headshot of my girl Polaris!! I don't even know what to say, it's so nice ;u;

NightFlame22 wrote:I just bought myself an uncommon MYO, and I'm looking for someone to do it for me! I already have an idea in mind, but if possible I'd like to request a specific style. I'd really like someone who can work with a pixel style, kind of like this dog here? It's an undertale-based kal so they'll be mostly black and white, with no gradients :3 Please PM me if you're able to make a kal like this!

NightFlame22 wrote:Lastly, I'd like to advertise that my mood board shop is open! I have many payment options, so please do check it out <3
┌─────────┐

└─────────┘
╔═════════════════════════╗

x
Hiya! The name's NightFlame, but most call me Night or Flame.
I'm just an exciteable person who loves art and dragons!
Feel free to PM me if you need anything at all <3

╚═════════════════════════╝

NightFlame22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hiraeth + hound » Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:08 am

marking !! hopefully ill be working on my final nursery artist entries today <3
        might even stream !! hecc im excited

@medd such beautiful babies !! (heart eye emoji) im in LOVE with that vampire guy!! and i rlly like his shine too,,
        @check you already know how much i love those babies ;)
        @longview i fall more and more in love with ophelia every time you show her off !! <3 <3
        @hayzel good luck on finding trade offers!! i know tons of people rlly love rare traits (obvs) so i have no doubt you'll get some stellar interest!!
        @hashtag gl getting offers!! august is GORGEOUS !!
        @vyntage you as well !! im hopelessly in love with fletchers colors and striping pattern OTL
        @CSMintcat henlo my love (blows smooches)
        @nightflame22 that headshot is ADORABLE i love it!! also gl getting moodboard commissions dear !!
hiraeth + hound

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .✰Mewo✰. » Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:08 am

@Medd, pretty kals!
@checkinder, pretty winged kids!
@longview, beautiful kals!

!~Mara~! wrote:
Speaking of pretty kids: Im looking for a growth for my girlie Beverly- Image

I can offer Fr currency
I currently have about 241’960 treasure

Hi, I’m Mewo,
I'm an artist and I go by she/they pronouns.

Best friend !
.✰Mewo✰.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

kal fc v4

Postby Guest » Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:14 am

@hayzel hey fIRst oFf yr post is so ~~aesthetic~~ i love it???? rly good layout wow i feel blessed!!!! bt anyways ahha best of luck trading!! m sorry you couldn't find a way to get yr myo made, bt hopefully you get some great offers for it since it's high rarity!! < : 3c
      @longview woah ur kids are so pretty!!! i looove sarah's flowers n colours oh my goshh & black n white kals r 2 die for i love caesar (salad ;"" 3c) & ophelia so muhhch!! mozart's a cutie too tbh i love his name sm.. ghfgfg if i get the time i might pm u, my kal yasu is also a ??Sort Of lmao?? comedian & might get along w/ caesar, or actUally she'd probably get along w sarah too since they're both beach kids!! : 0c hfhfgff all yr kals r lovely, best of luck w relationships n i'll try m best 2 pm u!!
      @rainbow noivern hEEY welcome hi!!! > : 3c yr art is so good um!!! lov it sm
      @checkinder i am-a crying-a???? !!! ur new kits are soo gorgeous wowza fawn's batches are so amazing!! big comgratulations check, they're both adorable nd i can't wait 2 see how u develop them <33 !! i love their little tongues tbh lmao & their wings are rly unique lookin : 0c ??

just marking ✨ sorry i missed a whole bunch of people, i wish i could reply to you ALLLLL but i'm on mobile rn & the posts r going by very quickly right now so i'd be stuck in Replying Hell as i said when i marked fc 3 ahha (that didn't feel 2 long ago either)!! welcome everyone though & i can't wait 2 see how this community develops as we move onto fanclub heckin 4!! i'll probably have a normal post up soon ghfjfh! hope u all have a nice day!
Last edited by Guest on Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:50 am, edited 2 times in total.

Postby kidcandy » Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:16 am

slightly posting to mark the new thread, but Alaric got some new art recently--- both by gristle here on cs

@mara- I love that kits hair omg
@nightflame- gl with your myo artist hunt and the moldboard shop
@csmintcat - you may or may not get a pm from me >:)

info wrote:
kidcandy || she-they || gemini
my kalons + my characters

going to school and working full
time currently. back from a 5yr
hiatus, bare with me while i get
back in the swing of things. feel
free to message me abt kalon
relationships/trades!

discord| kaitiecoo #6181
sale th - art shop
kidcandy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nana » Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:37 am

@aello that art is 10/10
@waterfront exciting lmao
@mara that kal is oof
i'm paying 30 c$ to have this pregrowth done!
┌─────── ⋆⋅•⋅⋆ ───────┐
she/they - adult
toyhou.se
bi - audhd
└─────── ⋆⋅•⋅⋆ ───────┘
nana

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups