Kalon Fanclub V.4

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.4

Postby nome senpai » Sat Feb 24, 2018 2:12 pm

hi everyone! This one is going to be short and simple.
    I really need practice in digital art, and at first, I was planning on taking commission's for a small price so I could attempt at getting my second Kal. Though I had no offers or anything, and figured it will be a long while till I can attempt at getting my second Kal. So, I decided that in order to improve I'm digital art that I'll be will to draw other peoples kal's for free!!!! I can happy wait and save for my next Kal another time. This will hopefully help me get better. though I do appreciate all the complements of my art, really boosted myself esteam thank you so much!.

Then I'm still looking for relations for my boy jakobe. Friends, best friend, crush. Happy to roleplay to love. If anyone interested pm me. I'm awkward but I don't bite c: I want to grow him 0.0 at the moment I can only offer art, as I'm trying to get my own species back up and running, I'm kind of extremely broke ;-;

Art examples can be found [ here ]

thank you so much for reading c:
    (sorry for lack of neatness I'm on mobile)

replies:

@siennacereal - oh astrid is so pretty ^^ though I cant help think on pinkypie though c: I am also in love with your art style (I can draw humans ;-;) so cute though!
    @sandydragon - I am in love with Lucas' design <3 good luck getting him grown!
    @coffeebean, - oh my lanta cordamon is awesome looking! id off but I don't have anything ><
    @Drasheep - 0.0 wow you have so many awesome kals!

nome senpai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mal du pays » Sat Feb 24, 2018 2:30 pm

@thor.; i wish you luck in getting relationships with your kiddo! <3 also good luck getting him aged nvn
@drasheep; what a lovely rainbow kid, holy heck. i hope you find a nice rainbow kal for breeding !! <3
@siennacereal; a cute floppy eared baby qvq that art is super lovely as well eep

nyello it's your boy jingles

I'm looking for a 1-legendary trait MYO; I have this winged kalon to offer.

I also got these babies aged:
mojito! <3 Akemi-chan lent a hand nvn

molotov! <3 the spicy boy

n aspen!! <3

I have a lot of art to share but I'm probably gonna save it for a future post qvq

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

(The figure opens its mouth...)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Michael (Mal) - He/they/it - adult
the world's most normal petscop enjoyer
I like Deltarune, drawing, warrior cats, and sonic the hedgehog.
werm time

DeerKiri
click my magistream guys pease

Kalons - Storkies
My OCs - My Kalons - Storkies Archive - Stars Archive
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(You plead for it to stop.)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
mal du pays

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Senbonzakura » Sat Feb 24, 2018 2:52 pm

Hi there!! In a non Kalon owner but I really really love the designs and Kalon's I've seen around^^ I am trying a few raffles to get one of my own^^ I can't really afford buying one so I'm glad there are many raffles and stuff for them. Hopefully I can get one soon!!

@Gristle Thank you so much for doing that raffle!!
@Drasheep Awe!! Amitola is adorable!! The subtle rainbow is really nice^^
@Takura Aspen is amazing!! I love Molotov's colors!!

I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.
Senbonzakura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby persimmon » Sat Feb 24, 2018 6:25 pm

Replies wrote:@witch;: I'm pretty sure you got plenty of requests; have fun drawing!
@lollypuppy,: It's very nice of you to give out those edits! I hope you get your first kalon very soon; you seem very nice!
@coffeebean,: Cardamon is very cute! I hope you are able to find a very nice trade for him!
@sandydragon: Lucas is very cute! I hope you are able to get a growth of him soon!
@siennacereal: Astrid is so pretty! All that art is also very nice!
@Drasheep: Congrats on all the new kalons! I hope you are able to find a nice breeding partner for Amitola! Also, I hope you have fun on your art!
@gristle: It's nice of you to give away you kalons; I'm sure they all went/will go to nice homes! I also hope that everything goes well for you with your characters and their development outside of kalons!
@thor.: Jakobe is very cute, and your art is very nice! I hope Jakobe gets many relationships, and I hope that you greatly improve in your art!
@Takura.: What pretty growths; congrats on them! Also, best of wishes finding that legendary trait MYO!
@PennywiseTheClown: Hello, and welcome to the fanclub! Best of wishes on getting your first kalon!

Hello guys! This post is a kind of long one with a few updates!

Seeking Approval
I'm looking for a staff member to approve/give corrections on this growth for SyntheticFox. Thank you to anyone who might approve/give corrections!

Competition Reminder
I have a competition for a kalon kit still going on; it's open to everyone! It's set to end on March the 7th, but the competition is open for extensions ^^ :

Art/Event Talk
I've been having a lot of fun drawing fortunes for others for this event! I have also received a very nice compliment and two beautiful pictures:

Image- a lovely headshot of Briar by viixen
Image - a very cute pixel of Aigeiros and Liam bySyntheticFox

Relations
As per usual, my kalons are open for relationships of various kinds (mostly friendships currently)!
All of my kalons can be found here!

Thanks for reading, and I hope you have a nice weekend!
ImageImageImageImage

Hello ! Feel free to call me persimmo, persimmon, or whatever you'd like ^^ I'm pretty shy, but feel free to pm me if you ever want to chat or ask me about something c:

THmy kalonsart IG

ImageImageImageImage
❀avatar and signature art are by me❀
persimmon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby riddlestyx » Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:02 am

───────────────────────────── introductions ! ──────────────
      hey hey what's up!
      this is half of a mark and half of an introduction post because i have yet to post on this fanclub :'^)

minami - female - one of the smug fishing booth owners
      made her as one of my 1 rare trait staff customs! and she's never getting grown LOL RIP
      she's a liar and a sneak, and is probably a con-person in the making tbh,,
      she chills with her twin most of the time

faraday - female - a smol irish gorl
      i don't have much on her yet but something tells me she's very headstrong
      maybe has a love for botany? or just trees in specific hmmm

vesper - agender (they/them) - a royal assassin who deserted from the gov. and is now a wanted criminal :-)
      i don't think i ever introduced vesper! i won them a while back in a partner comp with lysander
      their story is a bit of a long one but they travel around with another fugitive (vega)
      setting is a bit medieval-ish??
    ───────────────────────────── replies ! ──────────────
      @ MelonBreeze -- approved your pre-growth! and omg that kit is so pretty, if i wasn't slaving over constantly working on rolls and the bank i'd probably enter ;v;
      @ Takura. -- gl getting a leg MYO d00d, also i'm IN LOVE with that top peachy kid, such pretty colours ee
      @ thor. -- aaa it's so kind of you to offer free art? your art is so pretty! good luck with improving, as well!
      @ Drasheep -- oh dang thats a lot of new kittos! i love all the soft blues, what a cute family :0 good luck with breeding offers for amitola as well! new rainbow babes will be adorable to see :'>
      @ siennacereal -- congrats on the new kalon! her hair is so poofy and cute omg, i love her ;v; ALSO that chocolate art is perfect jkfngkjgfn they did such a wonderful job <3
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Image Image Image
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

| no longer active here |
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
xImage
riddlestyx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

road work ahead?

Postby doryphoros » Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:40 am

i'm finally done with school !!!!
introductions !

obliivous just finished carmen, mariella and alyona's kids and i'm crying they're perfect???
look at them i can't also i'm hoarding them all and no one can stop me
the top right's named sylvia, possibly a gardener or a florist??
the top left is lillian, probably a singer like adele or smthn
and the bottom left is carter, a chef who rly likes to eat his food ahaha
trading!

i have 2 shine edits and 3 standard hair edits that i'd like to trade !
i'm not looking for anything in particular, just hit me up with any offers !
replies!
@ riddle - your kits are gorgeous??? and i remember that comp, congrats on winning vesper !
@ melonbreeze - that myo is amazing, i love the style of the hair ! and i need to finish my form for that ahaha
@ takura. - mmmm gl finding a leg myo !! and your kals are gorgeous but so simple, it's stunning !
@ thor. - gl finding commissions and relations for jakobe !he's gorgeous btw hahhaa
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
rio | pansexual| enfp | libra

i make art, occasionally.

come support these amazing adoptables !!!

memelord | kalons | art shop | babusagi

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
doryphoros

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

kalon fanclub

Postby *stars* » Sun Feb 25, 2018 4:46 am

hey everyone, i'm just here looking for an ooc breeding for beau, the only thing i'm really looking for
is a kal with ear edits (because they're the best) so feel free to pm me.

found him one

---

i'm also really looking for a halo edit or a glow edit, if anyone has one that they are willing to trade
please pm me. other than that, i might be taking trade offers for lachlan (tentative) and possibly
an offer for slade. I'd take a common myo for slade but i'll look at any offers honestly

---

@aporia - umm hello those kits have killed me 3 pretty girls with 3 pretty children kits
@riddlestyx - i absolutely adore all of your kals, Minami's entire design is so so pretty.
@MelonBreeze - all of that art is super cute and i love that kit, i might enter later ahh
@Takura. - all three of those growths are so well done, mojito's colors are really pretty
@thor. - jakobe is so cute, i hope you find someone to do that growth for you
@Drasheep - i love all of those kits, they all have such nice soft blue designs.
Last edited by *stars* on Sun Feb 25, 2018 5:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
*stars*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby space kidd. » Sun Feb 25, 2018 5:18 am

Hi ! I'm new to Kalons and I think I may purchase a MYO soon to get my first Kalon. :>
I really love them and I'm excited to get into them, all of the Kalons I've seen are really beautiful and I'm so jealous haha.
The people in the community seem really sweet and I'm excited to be getting into this !
<3

-----
@riddlestyx Your Kalons are so pretty, I'm in love !! ;u;
@gristle Thanks for starting that raffle, I've been trying to join more of them to get a Kal ! They're really cute. :>
@Drasheep Your Kals are super cute, and I hope you find a breeding !
┍━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑
« space kidd. » « bi » « female » « loser »
hello! im space kidd, i love to draw, collect pets,
make friends, write & roleplay! i also really like
jojos bizzare adventure..... dont mind me.....
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙
┍━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙
space kidd.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kittykore » Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:58 am

Replies!! Replies!!
    @♕viiisa♛- Welcome to the species Viisa! I hope you enjoy it here and good luck finding a new kalon, if you ever need help please pm me!
    @*stars*- Whats a pretty kalon I love the browns and carmels! I also wish you good luck on your trades you have some pretty kals!
    @aporia.- Gah your three kits are so precious I particularly love the top right, that green hair with that pink is stunning, Good luck with trades!
    @riddlestyx- That koi fish themed kal is really pretty congrats! I love their hair and that shade of orange and cream heck <3 Also love the brown babe they remind me of a deer they're so amazing. And the ghost babe gahhhh something about that marking around their mouth makes them look so cool!
    @Melonbreeze- I hope you get approval I love the ears on that growth! Good luck with the comp I hope all goes well with it their orange shine is so pretty and all that art is breathtaking <3
    @Pennywisetheclown- Welcome to the species as well! I hope you like it <3 good luck getting you first kal <3
    @Takura.- What a lovely green babe I hope you get a trade your looking for, if I had a leg myo I'd offer and omg those kalons are so pretty I really love molotov and mojito they're both so pretty gah!
    @thor.- I'll probably message for commissions I just need to get more payment stuff omg, also good luck finding relations for jakobe !
    @gristle- That was so nice of you to gift all those babes out and good luck with the readopt they're so pretty!
    @drasheep- Good luck with the growth I hope it gets approved so you can use the baby, also all those kits are adorable they're all so pastel and aesthetic heck.
    @siennacereal- Omg sweet dalmatian babe, the pink spots n stuff are so cute omg I love their expression and that pretty blue eyeeee. Chocolate has some really nice art congrats man I love all that art!
    @Sandydragon- I would love to offer to do a growth but I'm still relatively new and still working on one! Good luck <3
    @coffeebean, - good luck trading cardamon! They're so cute and that space type pattern is so cute!
    @lollypoppy,- I may pm but I really have nothing worth it at the moment I wish you good luck gahhhh
    @witch;- I'll probably pm you soon I hope you get lots of pms <3
    @kacchan,- What pretty kits, I love delilah so much and that kal you have for trade is stunning if my wait wasn't so long I'd pm for sure!
    @La Volpe- Good luck with breedings! I hope you get pretty kits and good development <3333
    @hayzel- I'll probably pm you about those relationships! I hope you get some cute art <3 Ilyyy
    @spooqii- I'll pm you for sure about you about your art it's so nice and cute ! Good luck!
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
    Whats the news ??
    Hey guys!! It's been a while huh? I've been not active as recently due to school, laziness and gaming on my xbox (oops).
    I've been silently at work on my character's personalities and developments! I also silently have been working on ideas
    for the community itself, probably a big art gifting paloosa or a few readopts I'm not too sure yet but we'll see! If you wanna
    help please message me it'd really help me out. <3 Overall I'm just trying to get my babies developed and help the community out!
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
    Introductions ?? Who's new !!
    In my small hiatus type thing (?) I've gotten a few new kalons!
    Once again adding to my large crime boss family I was gifted Mika's brother! I've made it a personal goal to get as much
    as his family together and developed! He's pretty much Cole and Dean's uncle! He's currently being grown and developed
    as we speak here's a small snippet of what I have for him:

Now Jing, you'd think that Bates is bad. Well Bates has nothing compared to Jing, Jing is a cold monster. He doesn't care
    for anyone and if he does it's dangerous and obsessive, he is not a good person. If you see him it'd be wise to turn around
    and run, he is a trained killed and doesn't hesitate in a kill regardless of the person. Though he does have a weak spot for
    one person and that's his nephews, he loves them almost as much as his job. It's scary how aggressive he can be if the two
    nephews are added in the mix.

I'm probably gonna add more to Jing, much more to explain how he is today!

Now onto the next kal!
    This little nugget here is Tabby Sweeney! I love this kiddo so much, they're much more of a wip than Jing is but I know what
    I want him to be and what his personality to be like, here's a snippet of whats going to become of this sweet pure kiddo.

Tabby Sweeney is far from a trouble maker, while he isn't a goody two shoes he's pretty close to it. Now he isn't the person
    to tattle on you but he always questions what one would be doing, if they're up to no good he's probably the first to ask about
    why they're doing it. He's an emotional kid but doesn't break down in tears every second either, he has spunk and sass and it
    easily hides the fact how emotional he is. While he could be seeing as a wilting flower who needs protection he's far from that.
    He can hold the fort down decently well without any help, he's fairly independent and takes pride in that.

Onto the next kiddo!
    This is Shane Crest! I kept the name from the previous person owning him due to it matching how I imagine him too perfectly!

Shane is a bladesmith or just a blacksmith if you will, he lives in a dragon type world. If you don't what your doing you will surley
    die and be turned into a pile of ashes as fast as a snap of a finger. At times he can be gruff and have a stifling glare but he does
    care, mostly just towards kits due to a past where kits died very easily, they died cause of their foolishness to be near the dragons.
    He could be seen as a dad towards everyone in his village and he seems fine with that.

Shane of course is a wip but he's been very well though out currently!

Finally my longest waited arrival every is Bates dad!
    He's been in my head forever and I love this dude so much, I'm not sure if I should make him part of the crime boss life or make
    him a retired man who secretly is a hit man. He's pretty much Stan's dad from gravity falls here

He's a complete wip currently!
kittykore

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Graceymc96 » Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:05 am

Code: Select all
Aporia. - YO those kits are the cutest!! Their shines especially are so cute??? I know their parents were super nice looking as well and mixed pretty good together. Congrats!!!!
Riddlestyx - Wowee that koi kid is delightful, your kals have such pretty designs! Faradayit really a dreamie and I love her hair and tail and shine
MelonBreeze - ah the art you got is so cute, I wish I wasn’t so busy so I could enter for your Readopt! Best of luck!
Pennywise - Best of luck with getting a kal! My tip for you is to look out for readopts on the FC!
Takura. - again my favorite batch of kits, they’re just wonderful! Zinnia is a literal dream and if I had the myo no lie I would snatch it up in a heartbeat because her design is so good. Best of luck!
Thor. - Ah I wish I was good at growths but I really hope you find someone, and good luck with getting your relations! I don’t think I’d have anyone to fit but if you think so HMU!
*stars* - what a pretty, spiky kal! Beautiful colors and design. Congrats on finding a breeding offer, and good luck on your trades. I’d give you a rare edit if I had fished one up!
Viisa- Welcome to the community and good luck with getting your first! I know your MYO will look beautiful!!
Jack - Your kals are really beautiful and I love their ideas and development! A crime family sounds super cool and I’d love to see more! As to the community events you’re thinking of, HMU if you still need people!

So I’ve been so lazy/busy (glares at Ping’s fortunes) that I haven’t been able to mark this earlier. I haven’t really posted on CS about my kals in a while but ever since I joined the Discord my kals have gotten so much development! I’m really happy, and I have aquired quite a few kals since then, bringing my total up to 9! That’s crazy! So this is sort of an introduction/update post on all my kals! Sorry for it being so long.

I just wanna say that all my kals are up for relations (a few are tentative on mates, and Incarse and Tidus are not looking for mates), I’m really looking for a mate for Nat and an RP for Cass.

The Reptile Crew
Including anyone having to do with Gil and the reptile sanctuary (even Inc bc he’s buddies with all of them along with his son).

Incarse - social worker - not open for mates but open for other relations
A gang leader turned social worker with a dark past and a bright future. He’s super laid back, he loves his wife and children with his whole heart and really loves his life. For most of his life he was in a gang, but now he’s clean and helping kids get out of situations like his.

Mac - Inc’s son, mischief maker - Open for all relations
A mischievous little kid who loves pranks and being with his sister and Carver. He secretly loves gardening and likes boy scouts more than he’ll admit, but also really loves technology. Hopefully is going to be some sort of technological agriculturalist when he’s older

Gil - Herpetologist, runs a reptile sanctuary- tentative on mates but open for other relations
A quirky man who loves his reptiles, and the only thing he loves more is his adopted son Gil. He runs a reptile sanctuary and is a Boy Scout leader, and is very enthusiastic about his reptiles

Carver - Gil’s son, Boyscout - Open for all relations
A loyal, rule-following, adventurous boyscout. He’s the balance to his best friend Mac’s plans, and loves boy scouts with his whole heart. He’s a bit of a goody two shoes and always tries to use his manners. Hopefully one day he will be able to become a park ranger!

Nat - Veterinarian - Looking for a mate, Open for other relations Will be using a hair edit on him! I know his hair is odd
A country gentleman who loves people and animals. He’s a “yes sir, no ma’am, hold the door open for everyone and take your hat off inside” kind of kind southern boy. He’s an exotic veterinarian and he is the near exclusive vet of the sanctuary. Very kind and would love a wife/husband and kids
-
Offshoot of the Reptile Crew:
Jungle Research Team
They live in the jungle most of the year, doing research on reptiles and amphibians.

Jade - herpetologist - Open for all relations
A field herpetologist with big dreams and a little kid. She and her son live in the jungle 10-11 months out of the year, researching reptiles and amphibians. She’s very social and keeps in contact with people long distance, because her heart is in the jungle and she can’t bear to leave it. She loves her research Crew and her so very much

Irwin - Jade’s son, basically kid Tarzan - Open for all relations
He was brought to the jungle by his mom when he wasn’t even a year old and had been raised there ever since. His mom and crew love and look after him, even though he has some freedom to romp in the jungle if he’s careful. He’s friends with the animals and though he can’t speak to them, he has a knack for their body language. He hates cities, he does school in the jungle and keeps in communication with the outside world via internet (you think a research center, even in the jungle, wouldn’t have internet?) Not tech savvy but he knows how to use a computer and a phone.

. . . Tidus
Not really in a grouping, Tidus is out here by himself.

Tidus - Laundromat owner, travels a lot - not open for mates but open for all other relations including OOC breeding
(Yes, he is based on tide pods.)
A fun loving boy who loves his boyfriend and traveling. He started traveling to spear awareness to NOT EAT TIDE PODS but after the whole fiasco blew over he still loved traveling. He is a bit oblivious at times but has a big heart, and can sometimes be a bit quirky and in his own head. He loves to go new places and he loves his boyfriend Bubba, who is a dog. He loves making new friends from all over the globe, even if he can be a bit nervous sometimes.

Medieval Matters
My first out of a few planned medieval kals

Cass - Knight - REALLY looking for RP And relations for her
An incredibly loyal knight who loves her kingdom. She’s very sweet and kind outside of her knightly duties, but when she is in her armor it’s like she’s a different person. She loves horses and kalons, and would die for her king and kingdom.
(Really needs development! PM me if you’d like to RP with her!)
Graceymc96

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me