Kalon Fanclub V.4

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

ayy lmao

Postby carotid » Tue Apr 24, 2018 4:59 am

xxxxx REPLIES !!
    @ NaCL: i really love your art style, i hope you get hella commissioners! also, zoria's absolutely the cutest ever ahh!! i hope you have good luck finding relationships for ur kals!!
    @ petrify: oooh i ADORE the format on your kals page!! so simple & lovely- it really makes me want to redo my own thread haha!! and that kid you're trading.. y'all mind if i wild out
    @ high noon: i might just offer on pax- i've been trying to resist but at this point i just love them so much! and echo's new backstory is so creative and really awesome. i wish i actually had a dude kal to offer but all my girls are lesbians lolo
    @ sun struck: claire and orion are such a cute couple! every time i'm lurking on this thread and i see you share things about them i get really excited. i briefly went through your "ask my kalons" thread and wow, your art is the cutest :,DD
    @ christine,: i hope you get a ton of trade offers! that first bab is so cute. best of luck getting your myo made too <3
    @ bubblecat: wowow i've never seen puck around before, but wow is he adorable!! i hope you get someone to grow him for you! :)
    @ doktor monty: i hope scrap knows i would give my life for him. just want to give that little man a smooch. bless his soul. damn you for having such awesome kals ;,) hope you got some great ooc breeding offers!
    @ meridiem: lmao at the prom thing!! i went to ihop after my senior year homecoming and let me tell you. i was so high or sleep drunk or whatever people call it there, that i was just sitting there laughing and wow yes. ihop after school dances is so fun. your art is awesome! hope you have a great week, good luck with lacrosse!

xxxxx WUS GOOD FRIENDS !!
    hey y'all, how you been? what it is? it's currently dead week at uni and i'm trying to find the motivation to finish this semester strong, so please send good thoughts, maybe some hope, and definitely iced coffee. i hope y'all who have finals too right now are doing all right- please remember that your grades don't define you! you're insanely successful and an awesome person. c's get degrees- that's became my motto. i also have a job interview at chipotle today. woohoo for quitting crappy jobs and moving on to getting free burritos. can i get a hoiya

anyways!! i'm still looking for trade offers on eleanor. i love this girl to death but can't seem to figure out a solid idea for her, so i want to find someone who will be able to treat her better!! her highest rarity edit is rare- munchkinism!! she also has one breeding slot left- woohoo for kids on the way!! please don't hesitate to pm me with offers- i'll look at all, but i am an insanely anxious person so i may not reply.

i appreciate you for reading all of this, have an awesome day!! <3
carotid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.4

Postby allium » Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:35 am

Whats up fanclub?
I'm so tired I'm hearing color and seeing sound
Curiouscat- ask all the questions

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ some heart healthy replies ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
@ carotid Goodluck trading Eleanor my dude! Tbh I really love her, but I'm not sure I have anything to offer /v\
@ NaCl Eyy I hope you get some commissions, best of luck find relationships for your kals as well :>
@ petrify love the new coding, its a nice layout. Good luck finding relationships and trade offers as well! I'd totally offer for that kit? but again I don't really now what to offer :'>
@ sun struck yo thats a hell of a lot of replies? good for you 👌🏻 thats some super cute arttt, also i love the ask my kalons idea?
@ christine, Hi fren :> you know I love that top kit lol, i hope you find the perfect offer for her! or i might have to just steal her and run tbh
@ BubbleCat Good luck getting a growth! Puck is super cute, I loveeee his tail? And those miss-matched eyes give me like tbh
@ Doktor Monty ooo congrats on the new kiddos! I love that top one? The marking by his shoulder is cool as hell and im kind of living for it
@ Meridiem How kind of you give give out some free art! I hope you got some good kals to work with :>
@ néktar Hi <3 I'm gonna be poking you about html here in a second lol, good luck getting some coding commissions!! That art is absolutely precious as well, the little spotted nose is the single greatest thing I've ever seen X>
@ SilentMelody I love the intro to your post my dude, its super sweet /v\ I hope you find the perfect breeding and trading offers as well!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ a new poll ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

I made a dumb new poll about who I should add to me and kuro's bender AU!
Please vote if you have the time /v\

click here to go to the poll!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬rare myos for trade▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

After all my current trades are said and done, I will have two unlimited rare myos left over.
So I'm taking trade offers on those two unlimited rare myos.

Ideally I'd like to trade them both for a legendary myo, or for a legendary kal? But offers of rare kals are more than welcome as well. I'm not interested in eye bleeding designs, or kals with munchkinism? I'd really love a kal that has two tails? Other than that I'm not too picky.
my cool down is over in July, and I'm willing to wait longer than that if necessary.

If you're interested please pm me, but be sure to title your pm "Kalon trade offer"
otherwise theres a good chance I'll miss it.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ never ending need for growths▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

So I've got some kits?
I have genuinely nothing to offer but art, the meager remainders of my cs pets, or 800 DA points.

Tai Top priority, six months overdue
Sehi Will get an ear edit
Hayen Also getting an ear edit

I'll be a little picky, but please pm me if you can help!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Last edited by allium on Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:45 am, edited 2 times in total.
if you don't have good intentions,
please just leave me alone. i'm tired.
allium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Softea » Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:00 am

Softea wrote:
@carotid, good luck finding what your looking for!
@petrify, good luck to you aswell!
@high noon, good luck finding trades!

Sorry for lack of replies!

For everyone looking for growths, transfers, myos/customs:
I do customs, transfers and growths for da points! I have everything listed below.

Commissions
kalon commissions
all examples are on the thread!
I'm currently working on two other growths for Halographic but I'm still open!
Also working on a leg. myo for someone that I really need to finish omg...

Hello!
I'm softea,
I am really trying to earn a massive amount of da points at the moment for:
leg. myo,
autopass,
and a kit selector!

———

Ooc breedings are always open!
I have 1 breeding set up right now.
I only do straight breedings.

———

Anywho,
just wanted to pop in to say that I would really appreciate
it if you would order a commission!
This includes:
growths/transfers
customs/myo's
and art in general!
just lmk if you want one on my kalon commissions, or pm me!
I am trying to take as many commissions as I can to get as many points as I can!
Without being overwhelmed of course.
Anyway,
thank you for reading and I hope you have a great day!

———

Item Trades
I am currently looking for a kit selector!
All the items I own are listed on kalon storage.
I am using a few so I may not be able to trade some of them!
I really need a kit selector for the legendary breeding though.
Thank you if you look!

Thank you for reading!
tea
she/her

going on a hiatus, idk when I'll be back
Softea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pink Present » Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:35 am

@Softea - Hope you'll meet your goal soon <33
@//_Asher_// - Good luck with the breeding! I'm sure the kiddos will turn out amazing!
@carotid - Hope you'll find an offer you'll like! Eleanor is a beauty, I'm sure you have tons of offers alredy <3
@NaCl - I love your art oh gosh ♥ good luck with relationships too!

Hello!
So KaatLove grew my boy Ezekiel and I cannot express how grateful I am?? Just look ait him *sob*
With him being a big kiddo now I want to develop him more, he's in my Overwatch universe but he has a
medieval one too, so feel free to hmu with those kalonis <3
Here is his info, the medieval stuff is under the OW notes, open to all relationships (exept ooc breedings) C:
Just to be clear I don't really have much time for roleplay, so I'm most comfy with headcanons and stuff ^^

That's really all I wanted to say today so feel free to PM me!
Have a nice day/night everyone ;w;
    bb i'm not even here i'm a hallucination (rarley active)
    kels | plums | kals
Pink Present

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _silentsiren_ » Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:36 am

i. replies
      @Pink Present - What a lovely kiddo you've gotten! I knew their parent as soon as I saw them, they're really adorable so congrats on the beautiful kid! i'm gonna quietly steal them later :eyes: / I might PM you about relationships, they seem like they'd be a good friend of one of my boys! : ^ )

@//_Asher_// - Lovely to see you as always! : ^ D Again, I seriously might offer considering how much I adore those kids... I'm weak for the bottom one, Rayleigh, especially. A truly gorgeous Kalon. / I would seriously offer for those MYOs as I could use one myself but I don't have anything worth them ;; Good luck with trading them off though, I do hope you'll get great offers! / As for the growths, I might be able to help later when I clear up all of my to-do list! : ^ )

@carotid - Hello there Carotid! It's always nice to see you around the community. Also a HOIYA for getting an application in with Chipotle! They make some really good food :weary: / As for Eleanor she's an absolute doll, I really do hope she goes off to a wonderful home and finds her forever place in someone's heart. / You have an awesome day as well! : ^ D

ii. trade and possible breeding search(?)
      Right now I'm looking to trade off the Kiddo Ocatvio, I haven't been able to connect with his sweet design at all and I might have an offer lined up right now, but I'd like to look at other kalons! His highest trait is an uncommon pupil edit. An auto would be a common MYO or another Kalon.

Now for breedings! I'm looking to breed one of my Kals, only one I'm going to be hesitant with is Hinata, everyone else is total fair game! Feel free to PM me "Kalon OOC breeding" So I know what's going on! : ^ D

My Kalons

iii. art pieces
      I recently got my hands on a new brush and I'm looking to do some art! These do not have to be Kalons but, it is preferred. They will come "crayon" chibi style and will be anywhere from a headshot to a fullbody.

Headshots: $1/100 Points
      Bustshots: $2/200 Points
      Halfbodies: $3/300 Points
      Fullbodies: $5/500 Points

So far I only have one example, but this is what you can expect from me! : ^ ) - Shading is totally optional as well.

I'll be opening 3 slots and they will not be FCFS. Your character must have a digital reference, style, type does not matter as long as it is digital.

1. Zith

2. Aey

Please note me on DA if you're interested.
Last edited by _silentsiren_ on Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:03 am, edited 2 times in total.
_silentsiren_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vordai » Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:15 am

@//_Asher_// Ooohh mayn i wish I had a legendary Kal for either of those two gals, they are so pretty! Best of luck finding someone, I bet they'll have beautiful kids uwu I also voted in your poll, all your Kals are so lovely, what precious beans!
Ahhh mayn, I wish I had some Kals to trade but best of luck on getting some good offers for them <3 And my gosh those kits uuw I really love them! Good luck getting their growths also! I know there's a really good discord that's based entirely on that so if you'd like I could pm you the link?
@Softea Ooooh, your art is fabulous, how gorgeous <3 I really wish you the best of luck getting that point goal, I may see if I can help out at some point^^ And with your items too, best of luck finding a trade <3
@ _silentsiren_ Oooh Octavio is a gorgeous bean, hopefully you get some great offers for them <3 And with the breedings, ahhh I'm so sad the majority of my Kals aren't breedable yet ;__;
Henlo, yes I will take 100 of those headshots, they are super. super adorable <3? And the Kal drawn, what a babe <3 Eeeee, this entire post is just me cooing over lots of pretty Kals xD

Hello again everyone <3 Oof, it's been a while but I have like a ton of new Kals to introduce! I'm sorry for the Kal spam you're about to see! And the super long post >.<
First up is Leanne who I was super kindly gifted and she is my lovely, lovely girl <3
• Rescues Cats
• Owns a Cat Café
• No seriously, cats
• Loves the occult
• Tarot Cards and Crystal Balls
• Kind, very friendly
• Soft spoken
• Sometimes needs to stand up for herself

Next up is Soren, a design I claimed by neongraveyard and I love them, they're my precious bean uwu
• Travelling Roma
• "Come get your fortune told"
• Steals your stuff
• Scam artist
• Just wants to survive
• Total clutz

And Ceres, my first trade and I love her soo much, she's so pretty and that hair??? Oh my god <3
I haven't thought of a personality so if anyone has any ideas they could boop my way I'd sincerely love that <3 Any help would be amazing, but no worries if not^^ I'll think of something xD!

And my newest dream Kal, Aurelia, I am forever indebted to Sunnyfaerie who designed them, I love them so much omg uwu She's my beloved but don't be fooled by her soft looks!
• Lower class Nobility
• Mage with natural talents
• Looks innocent, pretty arrogant
• Don't touch the hair... No really, touch the hair, do you know how much time I spent on this?
• Hair Flip
• Too good for you

I'm absolutely looking for friends/enemies/romances/crushes/relationships/anything for all of them so throw me a pm if you'd like to <3 They're all in either Modern of Fantasy AU but I can be flexible with other people's AUs and bring them in to make it easier^^
Vordai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

- ❞

Postby solasta » Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:52 pm

looking for an ooc breeding !

so, i'm off cool-down and would love to breed kafé. i'm opening breeding offers with her.
i'm looking for a kal that is very fitting with her and must have uncommon + edits and you must
be off cooldown yourself. feel free to pm me if you are interested. her ref is below c:

replies !
@zith - aurelia is a beauty. good luck on finding relations.
@_silentsiren_ - your art is amazing !! i would def order from you if i had money.
@pink present - good luck on relations.
Last edited by solasta on Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
solasta

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Paints » Tue Apr 24, 2018 1:14 pm

Hey FC
Man this was hard to get around to writing for some reason
But here it is anyways

------------------------------------------------------------

I have 8 Kalons up for trade
It's slightly ridiculous, which is why I'd like to see them go to a good place

https://sta.sh/22e41ye0w406

I'd like to trade more than one for a Kal preferably, but I'm looking at anything.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

I have 10 kits that need growing
I repeat once more for the people in the back
T e n

https://sta.sh/21bd82svfz3x?edit=1
Majority of them are far over due, but I will be picky with my two legendary kits Aradia and Nyx, as well as Starla and Stella

I have cs pets, that's about all. I'm broke with everything else 😂

♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧

Please PM me regarding either of these.

I'm on mobile but I will do introductions some other time
Thanks!

Code: Select all
@solasta look at the fluff on that kiddo oh my goodnesss they're adorableeee
@Zithromax I'm in love with Aurelia you lucky duck,
She's stunning.
@_silentsiren_ your art style is adorable I love it so much, one day when I'm not broke I'll come to you!
@Pink Present I love the back leg designs on him, I'm a sucker for floral >~<  congrats on the growth!
Paints

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kacchan » Tue Apr 24, 2018 1:55 pm

@paints: goodness! That's a lot of babes for trade I'll have to check them out <3 I wish you luck on finding trades and growths
@solasta: good luck finding a breeding! <3
@zith: im in love! Your new kals are gorgeous! I'm especially fond of Aurelia but honesty they're all so beautiful

Just a quick pop in to say I have two kals up for trade!

And

They're both blank slates and I'll also look at offers for any of my kals but they'll be more difficult for me to part with. But send me offers!
kacchan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby felina » Tue Apr 24, 2018 2:02 pm

@Paints // Good luck trading!
    @solasta // Good luck breeding! She reminds me of a toasted marshmallow <3
    @Zith // Congrats on all of the new kals! Aurelia is sooo pretty!

I hope everyone is having or had a nice Monday! So sorry that I haven't been on the FC
    in a few days, I've been having a rough time lately but I'm pulling through.

Art Commissions

Finally finished my example for my newest YCH so Im gonna be taking some slots for it!
They're 500-750 points each, depending on complexity
PM me if you're interested!

I've also been in the mood to do pixel art lately, so I'm gonna open some avatar slots!
They're 300 points for static, 400 for blinking

felina - she/her - adult

student nurse, aspiring L&D nurse
I love cats and science ♡
felina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me