Kalon Fanclub V.4

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

actually, MEGAN, i cant sit anywhere

Postby doryphoros » Thu Mar 22, 2018 4:59 am

insomnia aint fun, 0/10, do not recommend

growths!
looking for growths for sylvia, lillian and damien
! i can pay in c$, some pets, and art !
looking to apply a weight edit to sylvia and a horn edit to damien.

misc!
just poppin in here to ask for constructive criticism on my entry for check's leg kal (which by the way, is gorgeous) !
here!

replies!
ghhhh cs ate my replies i had typed out before so here's some really short ones, sorry !
@ reuxci - gl trading, there's some gorgeous babes in there !
@ kyar - how do you do that many replies that long??? but your new kiddos are gorgeous oml
@ dinah. - welcome to the community !! your art is so cute i c a n ' t
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
rio | pansexual| enfp | libra

i make art, occasionally.

come support these amazing adoptables !!!

memelord | kalons | art shop | babusagi

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
doryphoros

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.4

Postby sapphirelion » Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:41 am

^^^ isn’t this cool looking??? ^^^

Hi all! I just wanted to do a quick interest check on my Kalons, so I’m opening them for trade offers! The ones I’ll be most likely to trade are Ico and Rou (rou is not linked in the first post like the others, but is posted in the thread towards the end) as I have hit a stump in developing them.

My Kalons can be found here: viewtopic.php?f=103&t=3487762

Replies;;
@ aporia. I wish you luck in finding growth artists for your cuties! And also in finding a couple of people to check out your entry (from what I saw it looks pretty cool! If I have more time later I’ll look at it more thoroughly)

@ reuxci I sent you an offer, but it is now occurring to me that I never asked for any of them, oops, resending my offer in a moment. But good luck in finding Kalons you are more connected to!

@ Kyar those growths are gorgeous! Congrats! And your newest babes! Ah!
ImageImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"Greater love has no one than this,
than to l
ay down one's life for his friends
- John 15:13

info
my kals 🦑
kalon art shop
Diamond (kia)
other characters of mine
Art by me,gif by Meridiem, pixel by pangur.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ImageImageImageImage
sapphirelion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sixbane » Thu Mar 22, 2018 6:05 am

@sapphirelion Best wishes with trade offers qvq/ I don't have any kals im currently looking to trade but I hope you're able to find some nice offers regardless~
@aporia. Good luck with finding growths! I'd offer if I didn't have a couple on my list already, I'll see about reading the form/trying to offer some advice if I can find the time later tonight and remember to haha- I just woke up and got called into work so I'm in a little of a rush right now. I hope you do well in the contest regardless~
@reuxci Best wishes with trading! I don''t have any to offer but you have a lot of lovely ones (I'm especially a fan of the monochrome city one haha) but I hope you're able to find kals you connect to better!
@Kyar AH those kids look so fantastic grown up- The hair edits suit sybil really nicely too- (also, i loved her tail as a kit and even more as an adult its SO FLUFFY) I look forward to seeing what you come up with for her now that she's an adult qvq/ Kibasha's growth is lovely too. I might pm you later for relations if I could find any that I think might suit but i'm super tired at the moment and my mind is working at about 20% lol. The new kids are lovely too, congrats on them! I look forward to seeing where you go with them in the future as well.
@dinah. Welcome to the community! It's always nice seeing new faces. I wish you the best of luck with your adopts and learning to draw kals qvq/ theyre not suuuper tricky, your art for the diamond kal is lovely though- your style has so much personality its nice to see

Just another 'popping in to say hi" I just woke up and i have about an hour to kill before I have to go to work i got called in on my day off and i want to scream-mm

I'd really love relationships or just like..questions for my kalons? I really want to work on writing more for them but I can't seem to settle on who I even want to write for cause i have lots of ideas and I can't seem to find one to focus on at the moment lol

I do have a new introductee, basically my last slot from a breeding we've had planned for some time, and I couldn't wait to develop her alongside her mother, Leuko, This is Ambrosia
Captured as a small child and mistaken for a fish alongside her mother, Ambrosia grew up in captivity- the only life she's ever known being the inside of the massive aquarium where she spent her days. Blissfully unaware and unknowing of the freedom she had lost. She is a very calm child, rather lethargic and slow-drifting, and go with the flow is her motto. She has little desire to escape or cause trouble, as far as she's concerned, no matter where she is- she's just got to make the best of it and learn to adapt. She is a daydreamer, and her sense of freedom lies in her ability to distance herself mentally from anything going on around her. While her mother swims in agitated circles daily, Ambrosia rests comfortably at the bottom of their tank, lost in the realm of her daydreams.

When her mother finally arranges their escape, Ambrosia is dragged along, tucked in a little fishbowl sleeping through all the disaster of a mad run to the sea that follows. She probably didn't notice the difference anyway.

I drew a batch of teenies-trying to draw them for my kals who don't have one yet, i'm slowly makin my way through (mostly in alphabetical order)
Leuko, Day/dawn/dusk , Belani, bill, Ammiras, Bethany, Bai, Charmeine, Telantes, Bev, Ambrosia, & Complex
I'm not really active here anymore, hmu @ Sixbane on TH/DA/Discord instead
Sixbane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby solasta » Thu Mar 22, 2018 6:16 am

solasta wrote:
    replies;
    @junkratss - it is nice to meet you. i wish you luck on finding relationships for your kals.
    @individuality - good luck on finding some trading offers.
    @katzuvo - i hope your contest is going well.
    @juice box. - good luck on trading.

sorry for such short replies. im on mobile :/

trading;
    im currently looking for trade offers on the following kals. im currently on cooldown until
    the second week in april. feel free to pm me your offers.

(common)

(uncommon)

(standard)

quick repost !!

replies;

@sixbane - gosh, those teenies are amazing !!
    @sapphirelion - good luck on trading
    @aporia. - good luck on finding someone to grow your babies.
solasta

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Lyrebird » Thu Mar 22, 2018 6:27 am

@Bequen; what i can see of ceridwen's growth looks stunning! your art is also gorgeous, i'm sure you'll get tons of offers for art trades!
@dinah.; welcome to the community! getting your first kal can be a daunting task but keep at it :> your art is adorable!
@Kyar; woah those kids are all so gorgeous? congrats on the growths and lovely new faces! i adore everything about Altair cx
@reuxci; what wonderful kals! i hope you get the perfect offer for each <3

i'm sure y'all are gettin tired of me posting this but... still desperately searching for a growth for my only son, cyrus. i now have C$ to offer, as well as any and all of my pets ; v ;
im,,, scREAMING got someone to grow him \^0^/
x
⟨ Kitty/Lyre ⋆ She/Her ⟩

i miss you little dragon
real life is hard again
may be distant

.Lyrebird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

greetingsss

Postby 76heart » Thu Mar 22, 2018 9:30 am

how does one introduce themselves to a community that's been around for years
hello to everyone though ahhhh, i hope you're all doing okay!
i am heart, though you are welcome to call me mandy and I am quite new to this thread and kalons and now that i at last have a darling of my own i decided it was finally time to work up the courage and say hi ^-^
i guess before I say anything else i should probably introduce my girl, so here is meriam!
she is the lunar new year sheep adopt, and she was made by the wonderful kenn, who i'm not sure i can ever thank enough <3
i wish i had some info to share on her besides my entry form, but I'm currently reworking my thread and figuring out how to code forms for larger images since my coding style does not exactly work with them, but i do hope to figure something out soon since i can't wait to develop her since my life pretty much revolves around writing and creating stories and characters
i'd also love to look for some relationships for her if anyone was interested as well! romantically i feel like she'd lean more towards a girl, but i honestly don't know, and i'm not sure if she'd even want a significant other

i also have no idea how to format the rest so if it looks horrible i am so so sorry
my brilliant puppy also decided to jump on my keyboard as I was writing c':

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

xx@dinah. ahh i'm glad i'm not the only new one here! hello! i wish you loads of luck on getting your first kalon, and i really hope you can get the partner ones since that sounds like an amazing plan. your art is so cute too oh my god, i love it so much, especially the eyes and expression and the arms ahhhh
    xx@eggshells i wish you tons of luck with finding ooc breedings, and i hope you can find the trades you're looking for along with someone to do the growth! Eloise is so pretty, i'm sure she'll look magnificent grown! i also wish you much luck on finding your kals friends/enemies/partners!
    xx@Bequen ceridwen looks absolutely lovely from what i can see, i hope you can get that approval or transfer soon! your art is also so amazing holy heck, and it's such a cool style. good luck getting the art trades if you haven't gotten them already! i'd offer but i have too much to do at the moment whoops
    xx@kyar how do you do so many replies it's taken me an hour to do three because my puppy won't let me sit down for more than five minutes before he decides to chase one of my cats seriously though, those growths are absolutely gorgeous and I'm glad you could finally get Kibasha grown! I love the look of Aleksander so much, as well as his personality so far! Altair is so lovely as well, michael. did a magnificent job! love the name too ahhh cryptids are also so fun to look into and read about ngl
    xx@reuxci ahh what lovely kals! i'd love to offer for the fourth one, but i don't exactly have a kalon to trade, so i wish you luck finding offers and getting some kalons you love in exchange!
    xx@aporia. i hope you can find someone to grow your kals! they all look so cute ahhhhh
    your art is so nice as well, i love your style! your entry looks stunning as well! i really like how you have the quotes about a toxic plant before each passage, that's pretty unique and a really clever idea!
    xx@sapphirelion good luck getting trades for your kals! they all look so colorful and nice, and I hope you get some perfect offers!
    xx@sixbane work why must you be like that i hope you can find some relationships for your kals and or get some inspiring questions! i'd love to help with that but I'm not sure if i could ahhh
    Ambrosia is simply gorgeous though, and i love the quoted bit. it's a great little story and i honestly want to read more about that ahhh, and the fact she slept through it all in a fishbowl is amazing. it reminds me slightly of a series i need to finish reading too, which honestly just makes me like it more. those teenies are so cute toooooo
    xx@solasta i wish you luck getting offers! the first one is so gorgeous
    xx@.Lyrebird i'm so glad you got someone to grow Cyrus! he's such a cutie ahhhh
76heart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby a ghost! » Thu Mar 22, 2018 10:24 am

@76heart you cannot believe how happy I am I'm not the only new person here,, very comforting. and congratulations on winning that event sheep! she's so stunning,, take good care of her!
@.lyrebird ahh thank you for the welcome,, I'm pretty excited to see what my first kal's gonna be
@solasta goodluck trading those kals off,, the top one is such a pretty kal with the mint chocolate colors. best of luck!
@sixbane thank you for the compliments aa,, you're so nice! I hope ye get your fightful day off,, I bet ye earned it
@sapphirelion yes, that looks ve ry cool. goodluck with that interest check, me myself think they're stunning.
@aporia. thank you for the compliment,, y'all are so nice on this thread. best of luck getting someone for those growths, your kals are so pretty!

and this, kids, is what happens when ye dive into oekaki with no other art ideas except ' h EY let's make her bl UE '

It's purpose was for the aquamarine kalon,, but I decided against it
so it just floats in my art file
a ghost!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby revvington » Thu Mar 22, 2018 10:57 am

Doglady88722 wrote:
@ Sketchimutt - Good luck finding growths!
@ Trivium - Cute new kals!
@ Sleep - Good luck trading!

Trading:
I'm looking to trade the following kalons for myos. I'll take any rarity too.
Luna
Quinn
I am currently off cooldown. Please pm me with the title Kalon Trade so it gets sorted correctly.
Item trades:
I'm also trading the following items.
https://sta.sh/01v3thc3y9g4?recent_preview=1
Minus both backmane edits.
I'm mainly looking for an ear edit, but I'll look at anything.
Pm me with the title Kalon Item Trade so it gets sorted correctly.

Repost!
I'll introduce my new kids in my next post!
@dinah - it looks good!
@76heart - welcome to the community and congrats on your first kalon!
@solasta - good luck trading!

♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡

Eris | They/he
"If you see Spruce, don't tell him what you saw here."

TH Listo Goatlings

"That suit is like a brother to me, the only one I have."
♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡
revvington

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Karmel » Thu Mar 22, 2018 11:27 am

✦ ʀᴇᴘʟɪᴇs →
    Code: Select all
    @Doglady88722 — I wish you the best of luck in finding a Kalon trade that you connect with, Quinn has some lovely colors, as well as trades for your items! Ear edits are one of my favorite traits for sure.

@dinah. — That's a neat piece of art you did, the contrast with the blue and the black add a mysterious element to it. Best of luck with the competition if you're still entering for it! If not then, well, have a great day anyway c:

@76heart — Hello dear and welcome to the community! We're so glad to have you here, and a big congratulations on your first Kalon. They're very pretty, and I hope you have a lot of fun setting up relationships <3

✦ ᴛᴇɴᴛᴀᴛɪᴠᴇ ᴛʀᴀᴅᴇs →
    Just a repost. Tentatively looking for offers on the following:

https://sta.sh/0c0rzjyej7d (3/3 Breeding Slots)
    https://sta.sh/012q94r48y2g (1/3 Breeding Slots)
    https://sta.sh/0ze2dksusei

Edits don't matter, I look more for design than anything. I would prefer existing Kalons over MYOs but I am not opposed to them. Offer anything! I would appreciate it if you could title your message with "Trade" in it somewhere. <3
Karmel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Takk » Thu Mar 22, 2018 12:08 pm

Seeking relationships! And someone to grow Mugwort!

For Growth: I can offer CS stuff, FR, DA and USD for his growth. Please PM me if interested with a few examples if you can, on site preferred. May use shine edit on him, will color if you're only willing to do the lines

I've decided to just link and blurb for my kalons in need of mates and friends for now.

Nhadala-Also goes by Nala, is a female kalon whom is bisexual with no particular preference. She's friendly but not bubbly, smart and very creative. She's very happily a glass blower who enjoys putting her talent to the test. Loves the beach, animals, hitting the club once in a while and living her life to the fullest. However, if she found the right kalon she'd be more than willing to settle down and live the easy life too. Change doesn't scare her

Azalea- Fits into modern or fantasy medieval time periods, no preference in mate. A generally calm, gentle and somewhat motherly kalon who is both shy and brave; knowing when she needs to be. M.E setting, she lives in a forbidden forest as it's guardian. An active herbalist who helps the forest and it's creators. Modern, she works in a therapeutic shop selling all sorts of goods to help better yourself and your life style. She's a strong believer in natural remedies and goes out of her way to assist others in their life. Another low key kalon would be nice for her, she'd be too skittish to go to big parties or concerts.

Wysteria- May pair with Mugwort if nothing else. Demisexual, enjoys intelligent conversation or no conversation at all. Has a pet cat, enjoys science and kids (being a teacher). Favorite pass times are walking around town or reading but she's pretty flexible with her time. Would require a mate that isn't too touchy feely, likely shows her love through actions rather than saying it. A bit cold to strangers, but she warms up over time!

Ajax- Set in 1950's-modern fantasy, a part time wizard who still lives with is mom and sister. Very enthusiastic and loves trouble; but just plain fun attracts his attention all the same! Heterosexual so I'd prefer only female offers, don't have to be bouncing off the walls either. His mother and sister aren't very energetic so he can handle toning it down for the right kalons if need be (a bit like Nala in that way).

Mates don't just mean breeding partners! I'm genuinely looking for the better halves of these guys right now, not kits. So if you're only interested in kits I might not be the best partner for you; though I'm not against kits over time. I enjoy HC, art ships and RPing mainly through Skype or Discord (as my CS PM box gets a little cluttered). Do PM me if you're interested!

Also also! I’m looking for art of the Garnet kalon! Nothing too special, likely her with a jeweled dagger or Aranea (my other kal). Payments above stand

@Karmel: best of luck, I have no kiddos for trade right now (tho I do have natural mutation questions... hrm...)
@Doglady88722: Quinn is a babe, GL trading! I’ve got no kals for trade atm, but we’ll see
@dinah: art motive is hard, I often get great ideas but then forget it when I’m actually sitting with my tablet
@76heart: congrats on the kal! Lantern design is one of a kind, plus new character working is da best
@.Lyrebird: Awesome! Hopefully I can find someone too
@solasta: hmmm the lovely latte girl! I really wish I had something to offer, she’s just so beautiful..! ;0;
@Sixbane: so many smols! Take my money they’re so good! Seriously tho, congrats on the batch!
@reuxci: I’ve seen that bottom kiddo before; Little Star butt! Lots of kals for trade atm, sure you’ll have no trouble at all finding an offer!
Takk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me