Kalon Fanclub V.4

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.4 [OPEN] [Kalontines Poll]

Postby néktar » Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:51 am

─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
this too shall pass, my love.

[ whats new? ]
∙ very tired, oof

[ babe up for doption ]
∙ my love, riddlestyx, finished my amazing batch today which is the perfect day. and here is my surprise ! <:
∙ this babe is up for adoption for members with 6 or less kalons !!

[ replies ]
@ theexileofkiem i hope you're able to help some people get their myos done !! it's very nice of you to help <3
@ *stars* hhh THAT BABE IS SO CUTE !! <''''':
@ Vannillamelon that art is super cute!!! :'0c

─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
néktar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.4 [OPEN] [Kalontines Poll]

Postby NaCl » Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:13 am

ImageImageImage

I - Art!
S O !
I decided to set up a deviantart so now I can not only accept C$ to do art of other people's Kals but also now DA points!
Sadly I'm only skilled with headshots and I'm not comfortable with anything more, but I offer couple art as well as doing a single character!
[click for examples]
Single - 10C$ or 100 points
Couple - 20C$ or 200 points

The whole reason why I'm doing this is so I can get another UC MYO to make my dream Kal based off of my fav babe from DRV3 Kiibo

II - Relationships
So right now I'm looking for relations for both of my Kals! [click their image for more about them]
Lominiea "Lumi" Angel - Female - Taken by Alice - Freindships are open - Enemies are open
Fantasy AU: Noble - Modern/Normal AU: Works in a coffee shop

Ashanti "Ash" Luminescence - Female - Single - Friendships are open - Enemies are open
Fantasy AU: Queen - Modern/Normal AU: Model

III - Replies
@néktar, I defiently entered for that adorable babe!
@theexileofkiem, that's really nice of you to help with MYOs!
@rottenmutt, I??? Love???? Your????? Art??????
My Storkies
Storkverse Storage
My Wermz My Snoods

my name is Winter
My pronouns are She/They/Snow
I am currently a staff member for Storkies
feel free to contact me here or on discord with any questions
NaCl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.4

Postby Morta » Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:24 am

Pandora's Box wrote:
I currently need two kits grown. I can pay in pets or art (maybe), but otherwise I dont have any DA points and I only have 30 c$. I have 159184 treasure and 54 gems on flight rising as well. Just pm me.
Bonnie is the first kit that needs to be grown. I plan on trading her so she is not first priority. However, I do still need her traded, so id like her growth to look nice. Her hair is probably going to be the only difficult aspect of her design, so I wont be paying a whole bunch to have her grown. I will pay more if you can do her braids well.
Roxanne is definitely first priority for growths, as I plan on keeping her. Her tail and general design is a bit more difficult, so I will be paying a bit more to have her growth done. For her, id love her hair done on a separate layer so I can see those beautiful yellow eyes every now and then. That or have her hair sweep up a little so her eye is visible.

If you do contact me for growths, title is " Kalon Growth " and add examples to your message. Thank you.

Im looking to trade a kalon of mine. She is a kit, but if I can find someone to grow her, Ill pay for the growth after shes been traded. Id prefer if she didnt stay in contact with any of my kals, but if you want, they can have headcanons. No roleplays,
thats all. She does have a headcannon with a kalon named Marshal, but I do not have a record of who owns him.
This is the kalon im looking to trade. I would prefer if the kalon was grown. Im not a huge fan of myos, but if you have an artist lined up im fine with it. Just send over an offer c:

Looking to breed one of my kals. They need to have similar edits. Im looking to breed two of my kals and one other. That being said, id like first pick. Because two of my kals are going to be in the breeding, heres how it would work:
1 kit: I get to keep it
2 Kits: We both get one
3 Kits: I get two and you get one
4 kits: we both get two kits
felicia 2/3 breedings left
Freya 3/3 breedings left
Eleanor 3/3 breedings left
Ambros 1/3 breedings left

@NaCI Ill definitely pm you about relationships if I have time c:
@néktar Such a lovely lil kiddo c: I have 1 too many kals to tryout, but ill definitely keep an eye out for the winner c:
*stars*I love that lightning child <3
OwO
Morta

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lollypoppy, » Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:08 pm

hey fanclub! i am very excited for this event and have sent out many compliments! seeing everyone's art and wonderful stories and prompts is so nice. you are all very creative and talented! I am so glad to be able to become part of the community.

to continue on

I'm giving away a standard shine edit and any rare edit item! I have enough, and I don't have any kalons to use them on anyway. i wanted to give back to the generous community that is just so amazing! the person I was going to gift the shine edit to has not read my pm so I'll be giving away to someone else. please pm me with the kalon you plan to use it on, and what you're giving to give them. i won't be giving the item till the edit is done because i really only want it to be used for the idea that is given!

also, if you know any non-owner comps or any readopts in general, please do tell me because i am desperately on the hunt for my very first kalon and am very willing to do a lot for one <3

please do pm me!

@pandora - cute cute cute kids!!! I love those babies. good luck getting them all grown up.
@nac - your art is amazing! I'm sure you won't have any trouble getting comms
@nek - trying out! thats so kind of you to readopt them!! that whole batch is a dream
lollypoppy,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vjg321 » Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:11 pm

@Pandora's Box;; the lil kit that you have up for trade is so cute! I just love the green colors, and i would totally make an offer if i had more than two kalons that i both adore xD good luck finding a new home c:
    @ NaCl;; I love the vibrant colors and unique designs of both of your pink kalons, and I wish you the best of luck on finding relationships for them c:
    @ néktar;; ahHH that kalon babe is so precious I want to try for them so bad! I am so busy right now, but if I have time to squeeze in a form I will have to for that babe ;U;
    @ theexileofkiem;; that is so sweet that you have offer free myo slot help! I see so many people asking for help with that so that is very nice of you <3
    @ *stars* ;; I just lOVE that kalon of yours, he is so handsome and the design is just stunning!! congrats on getting him, he is such a head turner I am sure you have no trouble finding some love for him c;

MYO: So after making my first myo design for myself, I decided that I wanted to do some more to perfect my designing skills and I had a fun time doing it, so I thought I would see if anyone out there may be interested in having me help them design a myo for them..? (I deigned and did the edits for Genevieve who is pictured later in this post, and I have some older design references of non kalons if you are interested you can pm me to see them)
    Right now I will probably just look at 1-3 offers, and depending on the complexity you are asking of it will probably be no change since I want to improve my skills (Unless you are asking for a ton of edits)

slots:
    1. shibeboi
    2. master of spaz
    3. ???

Growths: Similar with the MYO I am looking to better my skills in growths and I may be willing to do some for free to help me improve. I have done some other growths on other species, so if you want some examples pm me. all growths will be free of charge c:

slots:
    1. SyntheticFox
    2. ???
    3. ???

both of my kalons are up for potential romances/mates and ooc breedings. (Genevieve will have to wait until the 24th to be bred). I will be picky about design and edits for ooc breedings for Genevieve (will really only look at rare + edits), and for donovan I will be more picky about the design than the edits for ooc breedings. Both have no mates and have 3/3 slots. It would also be great if the owner had a breeding item, but not necessary.
    donovan kalani ;; male ;; homosexual ;; 23 ;; hawaiian ;; single
    standard: custom tail shine, hair
    common: custom tail
    non rarity: chubby
    genevieve bayarri ;; female ;; bisexual ;; 20 ;; french ;; single
    standard: tail shine, teeth
    common: hair edits, longer fur, custom tail
    uncommon: custom ears, custom pupil (star shaped with a circle inside), custom tongue
    rare: extra eyes (4 total), six limbs, two tails (the two tails are intertwined but separate), munchkinism, horns on the head (4 total), extra ears (2 sets), halo, glow (on front four paws and both shines).
Last edited by vjg321 on Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImageImage
my kalons
|| she/her || animal lover || 18+ ||
vjg321

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby solasta » Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:44 pm

replies;
    @vjg321 -- gl on getting commissions. donovan and genevieve are beautiful !!
    @lollypoppy, -- gosh, it's incredibly nice of you to give away your shine and rare edit items.
    gl on finding your first kalon. c:
    @pandora's box -- gl on finding someone to grow you beautiful kits.
    @nacl -- gl on finding relationships for your kalons. lominiea is gorgeous !!

i currently have 2 common myo for trade found here. i'm only looking for kalons in return
    that you can no longer connect with and that i may connect with in return. preferably
    common and above offers. i do care about your cool-down though. just send me some
    offers and i will pm you as soon as i can. if i have not replied to your pm, i am thinking
    about it or sleeping. i will always answer back.

anyways, i wish you all the best of luck on your future endeavors.
solasta

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mercury. » Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:17 pm

hi! i'm merc
    replies wrote:@vjg321 wow donovan is gorgeous, i love his tail
    @NaCl good luck with your commissions they look wonderful !
    @*stars* such cute art! also your lightning kal is beautiful !!
    @Vannillamelon your pixels are adorable 'w' i am definitely
    bookmarking.

i've been lingering around kalons for a few weeks sort of in myo limbo but my luv ♡Chocolate♡ gifted me
    a kal and i had some event items to use so 'v'
    if anyone can approve her i'd be really grateful!
    on that note! i really need name suggestions! i'm currently looking at
    cricket, and saffron but i'm open to other similarily nature-themed names if
    you have ideas!! they are currently nonbinary so 'q'
mercury.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kittenjunior » Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:35 pm

hello! my name is kittenjunior but you can call me whatever. ive had a bit of past experience with kalons, and when i found out that there was another event i decided to hop on. ive had a lot of fun writing compliments but most of the time im stuck on mobile which is why you'll sometimes see typos.

i do not have any kals atm but im trying out for one right now but i doubt i can finish my form due to school but i can always try!

but for a birthday gift i would like to get her a kit picker and maybe one for myself for when i have a kalon! by tomorrow ill have about 75 so id be happy to buy a rare edit item and trade it for two kit pickers! or an uncommon edit or whatever you would like!! just let me know! i am willing to overpay. i just want a nice gift for her.

merc = oh wow you have a very pretty kalon! i love the edits you did for them!
solasta = i wish i had a kalon to trade for that myo but im sure you'll find great offers!
vjg = ooooh my gosh an unlimited rare myo kalon!! a dream!! your kalons are gorgeous.

i swear the amount of times i am autocorrected from myo to mayo
kittenjunior

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ✧ airplane. » Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:45 pm

@kittenjunior;; welcome back to the community! good luck with the kalon you're trying for, and good luck in getting the items you want! I'm sure someone would be willing to trade~!
@mercury;; congrats on the new kalon! those edits came out really spectacular. I checked it out and approved it for you.
@solasta;; I hope you can find some pretty kalons to love! good luck with trading!

Streaming!
I'm v v sleepy, but I need to try and work on some overdue custom commissions.

https://join.me/coyotevvaquero

Please come and help keep me awake.
[ Red he/they queer tired ]
artist + owner of kalons // firestarter#0687
too much coffee & not enough sleep ✦ an ding peak lord

"my king—!"

[ Kalons TH ] [ Adopts TH ]
x
x

✧ airplane.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby beeb » Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:05 pm

@mercury. they're so pretty!! cricket and saffron are both lovely names!
    @kittenjunior welcome back to the kal community! best of luck with the kal you want <3
    @high noon your stream was so much fun!

hello, i'm currently looking to do free art so i can snag some ingots! the type of art that i do will be up to me, but feel free to suggest a preferred type.
    overly complex designs might be a bit of a struggle but i will do my best! i don't mind tons of edits either.
    please title the pm "kalon fortune cookies"!
    and with that, have a wonderful day/night!

thank you all so so much for your interest! you've all got lovely kals,, and i'll have days worth of fortune cookies when i'm done with this! aha
    when i've turned in all of the fortune cookies i've got set up so far i'll reopen this!
"have i told you that you look like
a flower in full bloom?"

sup kiddies im beeb, ur local dad joke
generator.

beeb

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me