Kalon Fanclub V.4

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.4

Postby jianwai » Wed Mar 21, 2018 12:28 pm

ImageI'm sick and dying have a repostImage
first. Just wanted to do a quick advertisement for a mostly kalon related discord server; truthfully, it's a place to chill, with perks here and there. It'll be a place for me ( and others if they wanted ) to host events and raffle-type giveaways of unwanted kalons and items ( I'll also be hosting general giveaways of CS stuffs ), as well as a place to roleplay and headcanon ( both for kalons and other characters! ) Really, I'd just join for the opportunity of free things. Just shoot my a PM on chickensmoothie or, if you happen to know my discord, pop into my discord DM's and I'll send a link! We're currently doing a kalon and item raffle that ends in two days!

second. Ever so wonderfully looking for a set of growths, both only fourteen days or so overdue, unfortunately my primary payment method rests upon CS pets and CS items. Do send examples if you happen to shoot over a PM!

Aelius

third. Looking for some potential trades of the kalons below! I can not stress this enough but please, please title your PMs accordingly: "Kalon Trade Offer". I'm not too interested in myo tickets, and I'll be hesitant on kit offers! While unlikely, an auto is a wingled or merkal kalon, regardless of being grown or not!

3 Breeding Slots Left - no art
( S- Shine
C - Tail, Hair, Backmane, Longer Fur
UC - Ears, Tongue
R - Halo, Munchkin, Glow )

( S - Shine, Teeth
C - Backmane, Hair, Tail
UC - Short Fur, Pupil, Tongue
NR - Heterochromia )

[urlhttps://toyhou.se/1553301.akinjide]Image[/url]
( S - Shine, Hair
C - Tail, Longer Fur, Backmane
UC - Shorter Fur, Ears, Pupil, Tongue
R - Extra Limbs
NR - Colored Sclera )

1 Breeding Slot Left - some art
( S - Shine, Teeth
C - Hair, Tail
UC - Shorter Fur, Ears, No Pupils, Tongue
R - Extra Eyes, Halo, Glow, Munchkinism, Horns, Two Tails, Colorful Blood
NR - Skinny, Colored Sclera, Heterochromia )

3 Breeding Slots Left - a lot of art
( S -Shine
C - Backmane, Hair, Tail, Longer Fur
UC - Ears
NR - Colored Sclera )

Replies.

Page. 110
@doge fruit - Wishing you luck with getting growths, I know how that feels! I'm sure there are some rocking artists out there willing to do them for ya'! // Nathaira is a very cute kalon, I really enjoy the green!
@katzuvo - Give me your kalons you absolute dork loser nerd! // Anyways, good luck with the contest and the re-adopt! I love what I've seen for the myos so far ( you know which one is my favorite ) and the kalon re-adopt has some good eyes and hair .... and nosie.
@Discter - Yo !!! Good luck with your contest, my friend! I don't know nothing about it but I'm so happy you're building a piece of the community for yourself, and that people are dang happy to do it too! // Also that kalon is very lovely, like a skeleton but if a skeleton was a pineapple.

Page 109
@viixen - Wishing you luck finding someone to help with that myo, there's tons of sweet people in the community who I'm sure will help you add the edits that you wan't to add!!
MissingX - Wishign you luck with growths! Everyone is searching these days, lol // You have some lovely kalons, and I'd offer my own, but I'm a loser who does more hc relationships than rp relationships. Ooo Shujen-dōji, happen to snag that name from me, did ya? Shinigami is my favorite out of the bunch, mostly becauses of the eyes!
watchdog. Hope the stream was fine.
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

We just straight chillin
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
𝕱𝖗𝖎𝖊𝖓𝖉
jianwai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shawty-cs » Wed Mar 21, 2018 1:20 pm

I'm trading all my kalons for myos!
The kalons I'm defiantly no trading are marco, Ryland, amd Demitri, everyone else is fair game! Im only looking for myos that match their rarities! Also you may offer existing kalons too!
https://sta.sh/2nrvkix52c4
kalons not added to the stash:
viewtopic.php?t=3700388 (tentive)
viewtopic.php?t=3696733 (bottom right)
viewtopic.php?t=3691500
viewtopic.php?t=3650603
viewtopic.php?t=3588542

@hanzo, good with with trading them! I may pm you they are super pretty 😍😍
@dog a fruit, good luck with finding a growth artist! I would offer but the design is slightly complicated for me 💕
@katzuvo, aaa I'll defiantly check them both out!! Thank you for advertising 💞💞
any designs you see of mine, that is not credited to shawty on th is STOLEN artwork.
shawty-cs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fūi » Wed Mar 21, 2018 1:52 pm

working on some winged kits !! hoping to have atleast 2 of them done tonight and then finish the other two tmmrw..?? its the plan, hopefully i get them all done tonite that'd be awesome.

https://join.me/blue-lil-birds

also im looking to sell a rare myo 1+ for 40 usd !! note me on deviant art/pm me and we can take it to da c:
      or if you'd like to buy an unlimited rare myo next month from me for cheaper then retail c:

@hanzo beautiful kits ommmggg , and so kind of you to do giveaways !!
      @doge fruit gl finding a growth artist !!
      @katzuvo ooo myo contest !! if i have time i'll try to enter <33

fūi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Graceymc96 » Wed Mar 21, 2018 3:31 pm

Free MYOS

(Pm me here or on discord, graceymc96#1982)

I wanna do some myos! If you have a simple idea and a myo slot HMU! I’m not the best with edits but I REALLY want to get better! If you want a kal with this hair I can just use a kal with this hair/tail for yours as well. I just need examples for doing more!! Literally I’ll take any amount of payment or none at all tbh, I just want to do some.

okahui - god I wish I had money to spend, I would LOVE that ! Best of luck, I can’t wait to see the kal made from it!! Hope your stream goes well and I’m sorry I can’t come!
sleep - wow really good luck getting trades! Your kals are fantastic and I’m sorry that I can’t get myosto grade you!
Hanoi. - I LOVE THE PARROT KAL SO MICH I pmmed you and everything but Lordy I just love him so much. Good luck with the rest of your trades!
Last edited by Graceymc96 on Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Graceymc96

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vjg321 » Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:49 pm

replies --------------------------------------------------------
    @ Graceymc96 ;; wow that is really nice of you, and i hope you are able to help as many people as you can! best of luck!! c:
    @ okahui;; all of your kits are just stunning, i was unable to pop in the stream but i hope it all went well!! c:
    @ sleep ;; best of luck to you in your trades. i hope you find all of the kalons and/or myos that you are looking for c;

giveaway --------------------------------------------------------
    ok sorry for the short replies but i just wanted to pop on here real fast before i go to bed.
    tomorrow is my birthday and i have these two extra shine edits that i have no real use for as of now. i wanted to spread a bit of happiness so i will be giving them away! if you are intrested in one of the shine edits just send me a pm titled 'shine giveaway' including the kalon you want want to apply the item to. (you can include any other text/information you would like as well)
    I will then pick two people by the end of the day tomorrow c: i also am willing to make the edit if the winners are interested

free myos --------------------------------------------------------
    I also have been working more on my design skills through my myos and through other people's and so i thought i would spread some more kindness by opening up some requests. I don't have a set number that i will take, but if anyone wants me to do a free myo for them, just send me a pm with any details you have and proof of your ownership.
    i do have some design idea that i am not going to use myself, so if you have a myo and no idea, dont worry i can even help with that c:
    here are some of the examples of myos i have done before (or you can just look in my gallery c: ) - xxx

i might not be able to take every request, so please dont be upset if i get overwhelmed and have to decline. also if everyone could try and be kind and nice that would be awesome, i would hate for this to be ruined if people got upset and were rude
    thanks everyone and have an amazing day!!
ImageImageImageImage
my kalons
|| she/her || animal lover || 18+ ||
vjg321

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shishou » Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:03 pm

repost but w some stuff added ??

ooc breeding
    im not sure if im off cooldown yet (havent checked) but i know for sure that im
    close !! anways,, im entertaining offers on all my kals for ooc breedings (or ic but
    theyd have to be mates ??) though ill be tentative on some of them. ill be using a
    rare edit on either jack or jacob if your kal has a rare edit or smth. hmu if youre
    interested !!

item trades // looking for growth
    I'm looking to trade my uncommon fur edit for either a tail edit, ear edit or common
    fur edit. I also have a rare edit which a might trade for bulk lower rarity edits ??
    idk pm me, mostly looking for an ear/rail edit !! here's proof of my items

other than that, I'd love I'd someone could grow eloise for me, I can pay in c$ (74) let's
    and art ? pm me and we can make a deal !

relationships
    all my kals are lonely just like their owner oof
    they really need more friends/enemies/whatever especially internet since im pretty
    sure his original mate's owner wont be back anytime soon (im just assuming) id love
    to get him a new bf or mate ?? same goes for alfred, poor kid hasnt had any dates at
    all ripp please shoot me a pm if youre interested !! (my kals)

replies
    -vjg321 goodluck with myos !! the shine edit on the grey kal is so pretty heck
    -Graceymc96 your edits looks fantastic !! goodluck ! <3
    -o k a h u I hope the stream is fun ?? I have momoney rip (too young) goodluck !!
    -sleep ekejwkw I love ur kals so much but ,, I have no kals I'd trade rn ripp goodluck
    with offers !! im sure you've got tons already. they're all so beautiful hm
    -hanzo. goodluck with trades and growth !! i love the parrot kid so much oof
if i eated soap. i dont eat it bc i did. no i didnt 😝😝😝
shishou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bequen » Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:35 pm

@eggshells ;; Eloise is beautiful, I'd help if I wasn't a bum at growths ;w; but good luck on finding the help!
@vjg321 ;; It's the 21st where I am so Happy Birthday! Good luck with the MYO requests and shine giveaway!
@Graceymc96 ;; Good luck with MYOs, I adore the tail on the last one!!
@o k a h u i ;; I hope the join.me went well! And good luck with selling your MYO, if I had the money to spare I'd take it off your hands!^^
@sleep ;; Good luck trading all those kals! I'd offer one if I had an MYO, there's quite a few I'm loving personally.
@hanzo. ;; Good luck with growths, Aelius is gorgeous! And good luck with the trades, I especially love the third babe and would offer if I had any to offer!

I'm looking to either get my growth ref of Ceridwen approved or transferred onto oekaki lines (and cleaned up a bit since it's 5:30am and my body is crud at designs). I don't have much in the way of payment, but I'll be willing to work something out!
Once she's grown she'll be open for romance but for now she's looking for friends!

My art has been getting better lately, so I'm offering an art trade! The first 3 people to PM me with one of their Kalons will get an icon either pixel or sharp-lined. They may be animated if I have the time! This is an exchange for art of my own Kalons as well, your choice how you want to do it.
Nothing insanely complicated, I am still trying to perfect my art ;w; here are some examples, I apologize they aren't of Kalons (yet).
ImageImageImageImage
Bequen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby a ghost! » Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:20 am

bequen :: your art is so pretty! goodluck with the art trades,,
eggshells :: goodluck finding your kals some dates,, I bet it should happen in no time
sleep :: your kals are stunning,, goodluck with getting those myos!

helllooo!
so I am new to this thread,, nice to meet y'all c:
so far I have no kalons, though I'm working on getting the Animal Crossing partner kalons, me and my partner are planning to breed them if we manage to get em, our goal is fluffy cotton candy babs n' a happy bright family

I'm starting to learn how to draw kalons, and I guess it's going pretty well ??
so far I've managed to do one art for the purpose of joining the prompt for the April Diamond kalon

any tips would be appreciated,, thank y'all for your time!
Last edited by a ghost! on Thu Mar 22, 2018 3:35 am, edited 2 times in total.
a ghost!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kyar » Thu Mar 22, 2018 3:27 am

Replies!
@Discter
Ooh, good luck with your pirate flag designing contest!! I don't think I'd be any good at designing a flag, honestly, lol. And truthfully I've gotten quite a few edits from the event so I think I'm doing pretty okay in that regard - I might have to stop by and see what people have come up with for designs, though! Knowing this community I'll probably be blown away lol. Good luck finding relations for your boy there, he's rather dashing if I do say so myself - and an intriguing character for sure, lol. Seems like the kind of person it might be a little risky to get involved with…
@artemis,
Ah, yeah finding MYO artists can definitely be challenging, but I do hope you can get someone who can bring your ideas to life for you! There is an excess of talent in this community, it's really amazing to see all the different styles and ideas. I can't wait to see what your MYOs turn out like if you do decide to keep them - or if you don't, that you find the perfect trade! Sometimes it's really nice to have the freedom to design something brand new - but sometimes there are kalons out there that just steal your heart lol.
@katzuvo
One of these days I'm gonna get around to peeking in at your MYO contest - I don't think I'll enter with everything else on my plate right now but I'll for sure be keeping an eye on the designs! That's a really awesome prize package and I have no doubt that it's gonna draw in a lot of spectacular entries. And man - I wish I had time to enter for that gorgeous Medd kalon but I don't think I could muster up a decent impress me form right now - those are always the hardest for me lol. I just let myself get overwhelmed before I've even done anything - I'm so used to working under word limits lol. Alas - I don't doubt they're gonna find an amazing home with that lovely design - it's really kind of you to put them up for readoption!
@doge fruit
What a pretty little girl! I love her hair and those eyes lol. But I do hope you're able to get a growth artist lined up! She'll look awesome as an adult but I know it can be a bit tough to find someone who isn't already busy with how many kits are constantly in need of being grown! You have some really pretty kalons too - I'm sure you're gonna have no trouble at all finding a great OOC partner! I'm planning a breeding in the next little while so I won't be getting myself back on cooldown lol. But it definitely tempted me for a moment!
@hanzo.
I hope everything is going well with your server! I think I was going to send you a PM but I can't honestly remember if I did now lol. Either way, it's really cool of you to have a specific giveaway system set up, I know that's a really great option for people who have less time to spend putting into main adopts or readoption contests, and if you miss an event, items can be a blessing as well! Aleuis is so cute, I hope you're able to get them grown up without too much trouble! They've got a great design and I wish I could say I have time but I really don't right now - sorry! Good luck with trades as well ah - I've always been a fan of that 6-legged kiddo and the little bird kalon? Absolutely adorable. You've probably already gotten offers up to your ears with such a great selection there, lol! Hope you're doing well - I know we haven't talked much lately. But it's so good to see you around!
@sleep
Ah wow - that little 6-legged kit marked tentative is absolutely gorgeous. She caught my eye right away lol! I can see why she's put down as tentative though - what a lovely design! I don't have anything to offer for her of course though - so unfortunately I don't think I'll be able to put my name in the running. But she really is a lovely girl! Good luck finding some MYOs though - it's so fun to be able to start fresh with a design that can be anything you want. :) I hope you're able to get everything you're after!
@okahui
Aww of course I miss the stream - man I love watching you do your thing lol. Your artwork is so gorgeous and your style is so wonderfully unique - I'll have my eyes glued to the nursery to make sure I don't miss seeing the babies you're busy working on! Good luck selling your custom slot as well - at that price I doubt it'll take long to get a few bites lol.
@Graceymc96
Oh - those are some really nice ideas! I love the big fluffy tail - those are so much fun lol. And doing MYOs is a great way to practice your lining and designing skills! I know I definitely saw at least one or two opportunities for you to stretch your talents on this page of the FC as I was doing replies here… lol. Though I'm sure with offering low prices you're not gonna have trouble filling up whatever slots you have open. It's such a great opportunity for people who don't have the means to gather up much for payment - thank you for doing that! And I hope you enjoy whatever you decide to take on!
@vjg321
Ah - happy birthday!! I hope you're able to do something fun to celebrate - but it's so kind of you to go out of your way to GIVE something on your own birthday. I know the community is going to appreciate that, no doubt. Shine edits are some of the most useful edits too - sometimes just a little touch of personality or a color change can really make a kalon click! And of course the offer to do free MYOs is doubtlessly greatly appreciated. Like I said to Gracey just above, there are people on this page looking for them, even! So I bet you've already gotten a ton of offers lol. Your work looks really nice, I especially like the hair on that fishy kal and the sunset colored design!
@eggshells
Oh man you have some lovely kalons lol. I'm not looking for breedings at the moment but once again, I'm sorely tempted! Man. I don't doubt you'll have at least a few offers to look at before long! There's a lot of potential for some gorgeous kits with your kids involved. :) Good luck with the item trades though! I know the ear and tail edits have been in pretty high demand lately lol - I guess it's pretty easy to see which items were easily obtainable in the event and which ones weren't so much! Regardless - I've got my fingers crossed that at least the rare edit will bring in the quantity of the right edits you need - if nothing else! Eloise is beautiful my goodness - I love those colors and the swirly design! Good luck finding him a growth artist! And last but not least, best of luck in your relationship search. I know that can be really difficult and I know I'm personally really bad at getting out there and getting relationships handled - I tend to forget to reply to things and… get… distracted… I'm not that good at it lol. But I really hope you find someone to do some RPing/HCing with!
@Bequen
I hope you're able to find someone to approve your kiddo, or transfer them to the main lines if that's what you'd like! Or both? Lol. Either way - she looks awfully pretty from what I can see through the cover so I've got my fingers crossed everything gets handled efficiently for you! As far as art trades go man I'm wishing I had time though I suppose you've probably already gotten a handful of offers lol. Your artwork is adorable!! I especially love that teeny little friend and the lineless example is pretty sweet too. :) I hope you enjoy the trades you get! You'll have to show us when they're all done!
@dinah.
Welcome to the fan club, and to the community! It's always wonderful to see new members popping in, and I really hope you're able to pull through and win that partner contest! If I'm honest I don't know anything about Animal Crossing so I won't be entering for that reason alone lol. But I love the concept you've got in mind! That artwork is super adorable too - look at those chubby little legs! Ah! You've got a really cute style, I would love to see some of my kids drawn that way… lol. I guess I'll have to keep an eye out if you ever open up commissions! But yeah, for sure best of luck in the competitions you're entering, and I hope you have a great time here in the community!

Hey everyone! I hope this finds you all doing well - I've had a lot happen in the last few weeks and man has it been a fun, but wild ride!
I'm working on trying to figure out the best way to balance nursery work and the other things I owe - for those of you who I do owe something, I'm going to try to keep everything up to date in my signature to keep both of us in the loop as to what's going on! But please feel free to PM me if you need anything or want updates - it's going to take me a little time to figure out how to balance responsibilities now that I'm on staff, and I want to do the best I can for all of you!

Recently Grown!
I'm so happy to get to show off a few growths that have been done for me recently! I tend to put off getting these kinds of things done - but man is it worthwhile to see my kids all big, goodness gracious. As much as I love the kit lines, it's fantastic to see how my little children grow up!
First, Sybil was grown and given a lovely hair edit by the ever-talented kanadensis! I have to say, 10/10 would order a growth from them again. I got progress shots, check-ins, the whole works! And such affordable prices for such great work. Honestly.
Sybil is one of my little ones who needs a little more development, so I'm hoping that she's able to get a more solid personality set in now that she's bigger. I'll probably be back down the road with some more info on her once I've had the time to let it settle!
And after I suppose what, maybe 6-8 months or so? Kibasha is finally grown up too! I had been biding my time to get her done by the wonderful Tealea, who grew her sister too! I wasn't quick enough to get her grown at the same time lol, but the wait was absolutely worth it! I'm so happy to see one of my favorite kids as an adult now. And such a smooth and gorgeous growth to boot!
Kibasha has a lot of development and honestly I'd love to find her someone to start a courtship with, I've had an offer that I haven't been very good about keeping up on, so I'd like to open up the gate for others who might be interested! I can get you more info via PM or DM on Discord, but essentially she's a risk-taker but a family girl, deeply connected to her mothers and sister Rita especially. As much as she loves adventure, she can't really bear the thought of ever being too far away from those who matter to her. She's a vigilante of sorts, and sometimes finds herself in sticky situations as a result. But she's grown into quite the skilled sword fighter, with a good deal of finesse, and is set in a medieval time period. Personality matters the most when it comes to relations, so if you are interested, please do let me know a bit about the kalon(s) you're offering!

New Faces!
I've got two new kalons to introduce!
I very recently traded for this stunning gem, Aleksander! I'm still working on development for sure, but he's not exactly someone to be trusted. He holds himself in very high regard, and won't often interact with others very deeply unless he has something to gain for it. He's going to be a part of my futuristic dystopian universe, so I've got some world building to do before I set too much of his personality into stone. You'll probably be seeing him around in the near future, though, once I do have the time!
And secondly, I have the beautiful wonderful michael. to thank for this next child - they're an angel and deserve so much love, honestly.
This is Altair, and I can't take much credit for his personality, as he really started his development in micheal.'s loving hands, lol. He's a cryptozoologist who has a serious obsession with bigfoot. He and my kalon Orion have been dating for a while now, though their relationship is sorta in limbo while I wait for Orion to be grown, lol. Regardless - I'm happy to say that these two are going to stay together, and have some more fun adventures ghost hunting or camping in the mountains on the hunt for the paranormal and cryptids galore! I'd definitely be down for finding some friends for him, but he's a bit shy and a little nerdy when it comes down to it. Still, anyone he could share his bigfoot stories with would be wonderful, lol. He's set in the modern day, and definitely believes there's more magic out there than we realize.

I think that's everything for now! I'll be seeing you all around, I'm sure!
Have a good day y'all.
Please contact me here or on TH - I will no longer be using Discord!
Kyar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deoxyribonucleic » Thu Mar 22, 2018 3:39 am

hi guys !! im looking to trade my kalons :0000c send me a pm please i want them g o n e
    mostly looking for existing kalons

willing to add edits 2 them !! most of em have extra art

@Kyar
    man your kalons are the cutest -- i love that leg kid

@dinah.
    welcome :0c
    definitely get someone to help you figure out a concept !!

@Bequen
    aaah flowercrown kid :0c

@eggshells
    i'd offer if i wasn't terrible at growths rip
moonwalkin'
noelle | she/her
───── ♤ ─────
you, too, deserve love
deoxyribonucleic

My pets
My items
My wishlist