Kalon Fanclub V.4

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.4

Postby tigressa » Mon Mar 19, 2018 3:00 am

Hey I realized I never posted here so this is just me popping in lol ✌️
just two more weeks and I can be actively drawing again c”:

@~Levi~ Congrats on your dragon kid btw <33 your writing is incredible!! Love the atmosphere descriptions
@Peachpie1164 wowowowwow what pretty babes; the growth artist did a rlly good job!! And I love Alina already 👀...
@Diamond Sapphire Maeve is GORGEOUS!! 💕 god tealea’s work is always a blessing to see around
tigressa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lovage » Mon Mar 19, 2018 4:02 am

replies -
    @~levi~ - good luck at doing ooc breeding offers! i may look at your kalons to see if any of them would work with any of my kalons, so you may get a pm from me.
    @cindee - that's nice of you! i can't wait this see what you design for others!
    @peachpie1164 - their growths are beautiful! also congrats on your new kalon! the hair edit is beautiful! also edger's new hair is snazzy! good luck with approval. also alina is beautiful, love those ears!

sorry for posting so soon again but couldn't wait to introduce my new kal.

introduction -
    i'm happy to introduce my first rare kalon! they are chilali, or chillie for short.
    xxxxxxxxxImage
    they are the last kit of cinna and misaki! they love hiking in mountains due
    to how it is up in mountains. chillie is an observer and quite silent. seeking
    peace instead of violence, they can easily be a peace marker in a group.

also i'm looking for someone to change chillie's shine. no matter how cute it
    is it needs to be changed to suit their personality. i just want something sim-
    ple like small stripes or something like cinna's shine.
lovage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby roelian » Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:23 am

katzuvo wrote:
katzuvo wrote:short post because I'm on mobile with limited data, oof

I am holding an uncommon Myo contest!
the prize is 1 common myo + 1 glow edit + 100C$
click here to learn more

@~Levi~ - Good luck with breeding c: All of your kals are gorgeous?? If I wasn't on cooldown for basically the next 6 years I'd offer

@fernmoon - I saw this kit earlier and I love them so much? That batch was honestly gorgeous. And those colors are amazing??? Also good luck with the shine change <3

@LivingLethal -Good luck with trading! I don't have anything to offer, but that top kal is a cute lil babe oh my goodness

samael || he/they || adult
|| ✧ nep ✧ || ✧ jean ✧ ||
roelian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Individuality » Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:55 am

KALON TRADE STASH
Putting these kalons up for trade! I love them to bits but they’ve been rotting in my storage for quite some time now and I’d love them to go to a good home! I’ll look at anything. I just really need a kalon that I can connect to right now!
I’m not looking for myos at the moment, since I don’t have the time or materials needed to make one.
Please pm me any offers! I prefer design over edits!
If you’re unable to message me on cs I turned them off due to a raffle I’m hosting. You can message me on discord (individuality) if needed!

Also if some of you may have seen, I’m going on hiatus. I haven’t been connecting to kalons for a month or so now so instead of forcing myself to stay on, I’m going to be taking a break from Kalons and cs as a whole. I’m hoping that I can obtain a kalon that really sparks my inspiration but for now I’ll be a lot more distant.

@katzuvo - best of luck w/ the uncommon myo contest
@LivingLethal - lovely kals! Best of luck with offers!
@fernmoon - congratulations on your first rare kal! What a beauty!
-
I an big gay
(currently judging for my Kalons.
Please be patient as I have a lot to go through)
-
Individuality

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sobble » Mon Mar 19, 2018 7:10 am

Ayy! I’m new here but there really isn’t much to say about me, i’m pretty chill n always looking for a friend. You can call me pix or rat! I’ve been delayin postin on the fc for awhile but better late than never i guess?
I’m kinda lookin for some friends and relations for my kals or otherwise! I’m just here for a good time, it’s nice to sort of ‘formally’ meet you all ;0

Fernmoon: The kit is stunning, congrats on such a lovely little babe!
Katzuvo: You best be knowing i entered for that hehe,, definitely making more entries! working with the kal limes was tons of fun <3
Individuality: Goodluck! May your time away help you to really connect n feel better <3
    They/them | Adult | Guest teacher
    Starting my PA program in May!!
    Prone to experiencing mental illness, please be nice.
    I love pokemon, coffee, and my late kitty Cleo.
    PMs OK for reminders or commissions/discord tag
    Art credits linked to images!
    Kals
sobble

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Virixin » Mon Mar 19, 2018 7:17 am

@junkratss hey there!<3
    @Individuality Good luck trading & getting offers you like!<3
    @katzuvo Good luck with the contest! c:
    @LivingLethal Good luck trading and finding offers you like as well! c:
    @fernmoon Oo, what a cutie! congrats! <3
    @~Levi~Hope you can find breeding offers you like c:

aa, I'm hesitantly opening a few of my Kalons up for trade ?? Definitely will look at one offer for all or however many.
      Here are my Kalons, I'm opening for the following for offers:

- Firroth
        - Tess
        - Guinevere (very tentative)
        - Paradox (very tentative)

I'm looking for someone to grow the following kits for me! c: Elyria and Eetha are currently my priority right now, as they are both overdue. Message me if you're willing and we can discuss payment. Things I can definitely use for payment; cs pets, FR treasure, c$!

Virixin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EmeraldQueen » Mon Mar 19, 2018 7:20 am

@juice box.; gl on trading and growths!!
@junkratss; welcome!! feel free to pm me your kals bc im looking for some relationships (not romance) for phil currently!
@individuality; gl on trading!! i hope you find great homes for them + a kal you can connect with.
@katsuvo; you're so generous holding that contest! gl with it.

sorry to post again so soon, but i have p much finished this invalid kal entry (an example for possible myos i make for others),
and they're open for critiques (and claims if you have the myo). probs gonna touch some things up but!! im happy with it.
EmeraldQueen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby solasta » Mon Mar 19, 2018 7:21 am

replies;
    @junkratss - it is nice to meet you. i wish you luck on finding relationships for your kals.
    @individuality - good luck on finding some trading offers.
    @katzuvo - i hope your contest is going well.
    @juice box. - good luck on trading.

sorry for such short replies. im on mobile :/

trading;
    im currently looking for trade offers on the following kals. im currently on cooldown until
    the second week in april. feel free to pm me your offers.

(common)

(uncommon)

(standard)
solasta

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vjg321 » Mon Mar 19, 2018 7:25 am

replies -------------
    @ Individuality ;; i wish you the best of luck in finding that perfect kalon for you! hopefully the kalon is out there somewhere that brings you inspiration to reconnect c:
    @ katzuvo ;; good luck on your contest! i have thought about entering, but i swear every design i make i either hate or i would want to keep so either way i think i would be too stubborn to actually submit one xD
    @ LivingLethal ;; best of luck with your trades, you have some lovely kals there! that green color is pretty unique on that kit, such a head turner c:
    @ fernmoon ;; ooohhhh such a cutie!! i just adore the colors, horns and teeth on that babe!! congrats on such a little cutie!! c;
    @ ȶigressa ;; ahHHH i cannot wait to see you back and active again!! all of your art is so lovely and inspiring just to see around and maybe i could snag one of your designs or a myo slot or something xD have a good rest of your hiatus and i hope your break is restful, it is well deserved c;

introductions ---------------

i just wanted to pop in and show the two new common myo's that i made for myself (i had to get them as a early birthday present and the just got a burst of inspiration and made both today xD). I go between having no art ideas what so ever, to being completely overwhelmed!! right now i just have so many myo ideas i can keep up with myself xD

anyway here are the two gals. might open them up for romance or breedings. i go back and forth between loving and hating both of them, so who knows they may be up for trade soon if i can't connect super well with them

arietta brown // female // homosexual // wedding photgrapher
    silvana kagan // female // homosexual // surfer and lifegaurd
ImageImageImageImage
my kalons
|| she/her || animal lover || 18+ ||
vjg321

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shawty-cs » Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:33 am

I'm trading all my kalons for myos!
The kalons I'm defiantly no trading are marco, Ryland, amd Demitri, everyone else is fair game! Im only looking for myos that match their rarities! Also you may offer existing kalons too!
https://sta.sh/2nrvkix52c4
kalons not added to the stash:
viewtopic.php?t=3700388 (tentive)
viewtopic.php?t=3696733 (bottom right)
viewtopic.php?t=3691500
viewtopic.php?t=3650603
viewtopic.php?t=3588542

@vjg321, aa your two kalons are soo pretty!
@solasta, good luck with trade offers !!
@juice box., good luck with trading! I may pm you soon !!
any designs you see of mine, that is not credited to shawty on th is STOLEN artwork.
shawty-cs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me