Kalon Fanclub V.4

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

✦ || THE SHINE MONTHLY | Feb 2024 | ✦

Postby khvoxtic » Fri Feb 16, 2024 12:03 pm

█████████████████████ Hey All! We here at the Shine Monthly are excited to bring you a recap of the most recent kalmunity news! ✦ Right here! At your Fanclub! We're hoping to keep everyone informed, help development and spread joy!

:o surprise
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━✦ ℝ𝔼𝔻'𝕊 𝔹𝕀ℝ𝕋ℍ𝔻𝔸𝕐 𝔹𝔸𝕊ℍ ✦━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

If you haven't seen the adopts page in a little, you might have missed that our very own Red is having a birthday party. With games, raffles and cake there's something for everyone this February! We already have few cakes ready for people to take a slice of!

Click on the Images below to be taken to their competitions!

Black Forest
Ends: 29th Feb
Carrot Cake
Ends: 2nd Mar
Molten Lava Cake
Ends: 26th Feb

████████████
Devil's Food
Ends: 20th Feb
Chocolate +
Partner Comp!
Vanilla Cake
Ends: 26th Feb
Strawberry Shortcake
Ends: 18th Feb

████████████
Pink Champagne
Ends: 20th Feb
Cheesecake
Angel Food
Ends: 23rd Feb
Strawberry Tres Leches

████████████
Red Velvet
Ends: 25th Feb
Funfetti Cupkit
Ends: 1st Mar
Lemon Cupkit
Ends: 1st Mar
Budapestrulle
Ends: 17th Feb

Oh! And what's this! A birthday cake from the birthday friend themselves!
Head on over for a chance to win this lovely cake below or maybe something else!

Birthday Assets by Red!

"I think it's quite curious that Red's called Red when his favourite colour is yellow. Makes you think"

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

:3c another one
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━✦ 𝔻𝔼𝕍𝔼𝕃𝕆ℙ-𝕋𝕀ℕ𝔼 ✦━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Pick a kalon or two, I've got some questions for you

How's everyone doing this February? This is a good time
to work on those relationships, platonic or otherwise.

I'd love to hear about your endeavours for Valentines.
You are free to answer any or all of these questions with
as many or as little words as you would like.
    1. What's your kals top two love languages?
    2a. Who are the closest with? 2b. How did that come about?
    3. Where's their go to place/activity for a date/hang out?
    4. When do they feel at home with someone?
    5. Are they an easily jealous kal?
    6. Who do they consider family? Found or otherwise.

x
"see, its like development and valentines mixed together... no? maybe next time"

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

B) pretty cool right?
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━✦ ℝ𝔼ℙ𝕃𝕀𝔼𝕊 ✦━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
what's news for you?

@Rabbit: Sumi is so lovely, their accessories really sell their design. They have such lovely edits. I hope you've had some luck with trading.

@Lumilys: What a lovely kal, they have such nice greens, nothing to bright, just the right kind of earth green to get across the nature inspiration.

@outlaw.: A legendary myo comp! That's awesome, I hope you've been getting some good entries. It would be nice to see who wins when you finally get to judging!

@Mewo: Some gorgeous kals in there! I hope youve had some luck in trading! I'm sure there's a myo floating out there.

;> i see you
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━✦ ℂ𝕆𝕄ℙ𝕊 𝕊𝕋𝕀𝕃𝕃 ℝ𝕌ℕℕ𝕀ℕ𝔾 ✦━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
better go catch them!

Hey guys! Don't forget we still have these comps still up and running! Wouldn't wanna miss out on these guys now would we?

KALON 2200
Ends: 18th Feb

:P hello again
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━✦ 𝕊𝔼ℂℝ𝔼𝕋 𝕊ℍ𝕀ℕ𝔼 ✦━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
I see some sparkles out there

DM me with your secret shine! Wanna give a compliment or shout someone out in the community?
Let us know and we will share the love with everyone totally anonymous (or not) We'd love to hear about the people who make the community great for you!

Code: Select all
[size=120][b]I have a Secret Shine ❤️[/b][/size]
[list][list][/list][b]Who:[/b] (Username/Nickname + User ID)
[b]Compliment:[/b]
[b]Anonymous:[/b] yes/no [/list]
khvoxtic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.4

Postby MirrorMask » Sat Feb 17, 2024 12:36 pm

Made by inkyy; their artshop !!
┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅-┅---┅┅┅┅┅┅┅-┅--┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅
Another year, another post ^6^ Hopefully everyone has been having a good start to their 2024 year and enjoyed the passing holidays ( Valentines + Lunar New Year ) for those who celebrate !! As always with my posts, if any of the various artist I share have any of their commissions open please go support them ^^ Furthermore, if anyone has any of their own art commissions open ( for CS pets and/or FR currency ) feel free to message me, things irl have keep me quite busy so I've been in a bit of a drought when it comes to getting art and it's one of favorite parts of being online ; a ; Hopefully with the break coming up next week ( I work within a school system ), I'll have an opportunity to cure this (っ* ´□` )っ Otherwise and ironically even with my long breaks between posts here, I don't have much to say relating to myself ^^; So onwards to the OC spam °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°
First I'd like to take the opportunity to answer one of the lovely questions asked above being: what's a kalon of yours that you want to show off, and tell me one interesting thing about them! So for my first reintroduction this time around, it's Alighieri time to shine !! I've finally have him grown after two years of owning him and can really begin development for him yippie ( I believe I briefly mentioned him in my last post but not to this degree ) ^6^ Over all, I've hit a bit of a roadblock when it comes to writing/character building but luckily I've always had the idea of having him being the bodyguard/sworn knight to Antoinette at the back of my head. With the royal family dying in a coup, Alighieri's duties fall even heavier on his shoulders ( seeing himself as a failure for the rest of the monarchy falling ) and refuses to let down the princess any further even if it may mean defeating his childhood friend . . . I'm also planning on using him to further expand a conflict in my world which involves divine weapons slipping into mortal hands; currently the only other weapon is owned by a malicious ( yet familiar to him ) presence and I figure his noble/selfless duty of protecting another would be an interesting ( but I suppose obvious lol ) parallel. Continuing, for an interesting tidbit I may make it so that out of all the weapons lost currently only the one in Alighieri's possession earns the blacksmith god's ( the original creator of all these objects ) blessing and will become it's true user. As for what it is, I was thinking a dual headed axe not as much to match his shine but more because I have league brain rot and lore wise Darius is one of my favorite characters ( ๑‾̀◡‾́)σ"
Normally, I would do more introductions but between my writer's block and not acquiring a lot of kalons ( and whom I have need to be edited/grown anyway so no lore ) between my last post and now. I'm gonna spend the rest of my posts answering more development questions cause I'm a yapper ٩(。•́‿•̀。)۶ Will be using Monet to answer the acclaimed shine monthly questions, since I've been ponderin' his relationships or situationship?

* What's your kals top two love languages? Quality time and physical touch, not something that he keeps a secret either. Luckily, both Fritz ( and now Nero as they slowly expand into a poly relationship ) also share physical touch as a key love language. Something that Monty has found expectational surprising is how unbashful his partner is about displaying their affection, he always figured that Fritz would be a big reserved guy but rather he's insistent with having Monty close as possible. Always having their hand's entwined, or resting a hand on his shoulder or even the small of his back. It's come to a point that if his SO isn't doing this regular action now, Monty finds himself restless and uneasy ( he got pavloved fs in chat ).

* Who are they the closest with? How did that come about? His niece, Monty has always had a devotion to his family that was ruined by divine duty. When he found out his niece was born, he was determined to be in her life regardless of his brother's apathy to his presence. He wished to "save" her the way he desired to free his brother but couldn't do to youth and position; if his niece wants to be a godling he wants that to be her choice not because fate has proclaimed her to be. Something that Jusztina appreciate deeply, she loves her uncle to death as he's always been a strong presence in her life ( the opposite of her father but she won't deny him trying; since the day she was born her dad has always tried and she loves him for that ). Regardless, Monty and Zina are as thick as thieves.

* Where's their go to place/activity for a date/hang out? The "road", Monty is a roamer, a nomad never feeling too comfortable in once place for long ( even within his own domain ). His favorite thing to do with anyone is just take long strolls with them, there can be conversation or just comfortable silence. Monty solely cares for the sensation of having them near while wandering with no destination or goal in mind, just one foot infront of the other. Nothing is more special to him than that and as such this also answers the question: when do they feel at home with someone? If he actively seeks someone out for these walks, very simply put he is fond of them lol. Fritz will always be his preferred person for such experience ( they've wandered for days without stopping ) but he's slowly enjoying the chatter of such journeys with talkative Nero.

* Are they an easily jealous kal? Given the fact he shares his lover with another individual, no. He's the god of free will and has always told Fritz that for him to control, influence and pull him away from their innate desires would go against for what he is; for what he stands for. If Fritz' heart leads him to other so be it, that is his choice and one's choices is something scared to Monty that he'll always treat with respect. No harm, no foul. Monty's stance on love is rather fluid regardless, believing that love isn't just an individual experience. That the way one person loves someone isn't the same as another, as every living being is uniquely different. Furthermore, it doesn't make that love they share any less but rather more special as no one can recreate that bond, those experiences and how that relationship works. What him and Fritz has, is nowhere the same to what Fritz shares with Nero therefore how can he be jealous? Fritz can't recreate another him, something that tickles Monty with amusement.

* Who do they consider family? Found or otherwise. Monty considers everyone I've mentioned by name family for biological that means his brother and his niece while for found that would include Fritz and now Nero ( a simple answer ffdjdfk I didn't know I had it in me ).
WHELP this post became an essay but it sure was fun, so no regrets !! Thank you to anyone who read all of it (♡´౪`♡) For advertisements it's the same old same old, looking to trade any of these kalons without an exclamation point in their name; I will look at anything: premades, myos or kits !! Still offering my services for kalon related commissions ( MYOs, edits, growths ) for USD ^6^ Prices are determined based on the complexity/amount of edits, there is a link in my signature to my examples !! For any inquires feel free to pm me ~
ImageImageImageImageImage
Pieces above made ( not in order ) by dodothebard ( artshop ), Shira_ ( their artshop ) and lastly verseo !!

┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅
    @khvoxtic - What a fun fun idea, I love the formatting of the "newspaper" as someone who finds coding to be increbily time consuming and well just hard I can only imagine how long it took to get everything ( not only typed out ) but placed perfectly !! Answering the questions was a ton of fun and I look forward to answering new ones once they are posted ( next month I assume? ) When I scrolled to the bottom of the post as well, I was a little hopeful there would be a crossword puzzle ( filled with kal related works or references ) maybe that's just me being a geezer fgjhdhjdf ; a ; BUT nobody can't tell me those and the comics ain't the best part of the paper, like cmon !! ANYWAY, thank you ( any other member of staff that may have had a part ) for breathing a new life into the fanclub <3
    @Rosemoon - First and foremost, I adore Virgil's expression and after reading his tidbit of information I can see the pain in those eyes ( and even the determination to work on that vaccine ). For both of the kalons you shared, although they are of course just OCs I feel for them either way and hope as their stories grow and expand that they find some sort of happiness ( or in Virgil's case that he both finishes his vaccine work and cures his own illness ) ; a ;
    @ThatPinkThing - Ahhh, what a thoughtful gift to give out to the community !! I believe I remembered when ya posted it into the discord and everyone took the time to use it then share some of their item combos c: A little fun memory <3 Very impressive that you could think up 40+ accessories, my brain thinks of like maybe three ( earrings, bracelets and I suppose a necklace lmao ). Either way, although I may not have used it personally thank you regardless for taking the time to do something as incredible as that for the community (´∀`)♡
Image Image Image
message for kalon commissionstoyhou.sekalons
MirrorMask

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ✦ || THE SHINE MONTHLY | Mar 2024 | ✦

Postby khvoxtic » Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:40 pm

█████████████████████ I'm not late...Ok.. Maybe it's a little late, but it's still March so I think it counts

:o surprise
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━✦ 𝕊ℙℝ𝕀ℕ𝔾 ℍ𝔸𝕊 𝕊ℙℝ𝕌ℕ𝔾 ✦━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
It's game time!

How has everyone been doing? It's been a little quiet around here, but such is the way of finally easing back into the year! Easter is quite literally happening now! So as a treat I have a couple of games for everyone to play.

While the website has a hunt going on, I thought it would be neat to do a small hunt of our own!

Below there are five eggs ! They have been hidden through my OEKAKI posts! Find them all and PM with the links and you'll be rewarded !

Alternatively I have a small word search for those who have finished Wordle and Connections for the day.

The March Puzzle
Words:
    anniversary
    bunny
    chocolate
    dance
    easter
    kalon
    mayflower
    music
    news
    scout
    shine
    spring

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Please DM me with the below for either of the two games! A random handful of people who enter will receive a prize <3
[size=120][b]The Shine Games[/b][/size]
[b]I've Cracked It![/b]: LINK/IMAGE OF WORDSEARCH
[b]Easter Hunting[/b]: LINK TO EGGS

"I think it's quite punny, love a little hide and seek for easter"

:3c another one
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━✦ 𝔻𝔼𝕍𝔼𝕃𝕆ℙ𝕄𝔼ℕ𝕋 𝔻𝔼ℙ𝔸ℝ𝕋𝕄𝔼ℕ𝕋 ✦━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Pick a kalon or two, I've got some questions for you

March ! We have uh,,, easter and spring and
probably a couple of other things in there too right?

Some more questions for those who would like to answer.
You are free to answer any or all of these questions with
as many or as little words as you would like.
    1. Do any of your kalons celebrate easter?
    2. What's their favourite activity for the event?
    3. Do they have a favourite flower? Any reason why/not?
    4. How do they spend their mornings?
    5. What smell reminds them of childhood?
    6.What's their most treasured possession?

x
x
x
x
x
x

"look,,, I can only make so many puns on development"

;> i see you
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━✦ 𝕊ℍ𝕀ℕ𝔼 ℝ𝔼𝕍𝔼𝔸𝕃 ✦━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
you got a shine in you

We're only just starting this, so I get it, you're a little shy. But thanks to the two who did submit! Ya'll are both gems.

Mary
      you have been a delight in the community :D i've super loved watching your art improve as you keep working on more and more kalon stuff, you have some really cool and interesting designs and I can't wait to see what you do next ! your most recent nursery batch entry is so cute !
    - anon

squeegi
      I love love seeing your work in the kal discord! you have such a gorgeous art style ! all of your chibis are so soft and cute! It's so nice to have you in our community.
    - anon

:P hello again
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━✦ 𝕊𝔼ℂℝ𝔼𝕋 𝕊ℍ𝕀ℕ𝔼 ✦━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
I see some sparkles out there

DM me with your secret shine! Wanna give a compliment or shout someone out in the community?
Let us know and we will share the love with everyone totally anonymous (or not) We'd love to hear about the people who make the community great for you!

[size=120][b]I have a Secret Shine ❤️[/b][/size]
[list][list][/list][b]Who:[/b] (Username/Nickname + User ID)
[b]Compliment:[/b]
[b]Anonymous:[/b] yes/no [/list]
khvoxtic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby valiant-quest » Thu Apr 04, 2024 3:55 pm

Feeling disconnected, taking offers on all my kalons.
I’m not interested in MYOs unless unlimited rare or legendary (I can dream lol)

https://toyhou.se/valiantCS/characters/ ... 710?page=1
A few have had breedings already. Dexter and George have no slots left
Highlights:
I’m willing to trade multiple for one if you’re offering a leg MYO or a really cool kalon
PM me!

@khvoxtic Oo that looks fun!
@MirrorMask Good luck with trades!
@lunilys that’s a pretty kal, congrats!

✩ Hi, I'm Quest! ✩
he/knight
toyhousedappervolkFR
valiant-quest

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ucanthandleme » Thu Apr 04, 2024 11:10 pm

Excited for the Shine monthly such a fun thing for development!
Lucian's answers:
What's your kals top two love languages?
Hand holding and money
Who are the closest with? How did that come about?
Torren, both are in the same field of work and one day when one of them picks up the courage they'll surely get together. Thie meeting came about due to a blind date set up by their respective parents!
Where's their go to place/activity for a date/hang out?
If they manage to find some time in their busy schedule they love to go to lakes for fishing and wine.
When do they feel at home with someone?
When they can hold a meaningful conversation and hold similar interests.
Are they an easily jealous kal?
Of course not, where is their partner going to find someone as great as them (and if they do oh no somehow their rival went bankrupt...not jealous at all).
Who do they consider family? Found or otherwise.
Their parents and partner.

Marco's answers:
Do any of your kalons celebrate easter?
"I mean look at me"- Marco flicked their hair, "such a colorful holiday with chocolate and fluffy animals of course I celebrate!" "Though please do leave me out of any easter hunting activities, I don't want to get mud on me."
What's their favourite activity for the event?
"Naturally it's recieving gifts of colourfull chocolate and giving such in return, especially to my lovely Atlas."
Do they have a favourite flower? Any reason why/not?
"Well...", they blushed, "Once Atlas gave me a dandelion they had blown all the fluff off of saying now they had made a wish I should get rid of the evidence, covering up gor a crime how romantic."
How do they spend their mornings?
Drinking tea while listening to the crew fight off seagulls for the morning fish, it's like music to their ears. That and occasionally eating breakfast with Atlas (though they have to bribe them with a piece of hold everytime).
What smell reminds them of childhood?
Iron, the smell of swords and blood. A pirates life is never easy after all.
What's their most treasured possession?
Their dearly beloved Atlas, though Atlas would answer with my treasury.

Replies:
@valiant-quest: Good luck with trades, I hope you find someone tou connect with, you have some gorgeous kals!
@khvoxtic: Thanks so much for hosting this on the fanclub, its nice to see some engagment as its not super active on here. Th activities are really nice and I love the art!
@MirrorMask: You got such gorgeous art of your kals and i love your development. Hood luck on trades too!

☆-------☆
Credit: Toyhouse
☆----------------☆
Storages:
My Kalons
For trade kalons
My kels
Profile avatar by m0thmonster
Sig art by stan. + Niluna + Morisakisan
Characters are owned by me.
Image ImageImageImageImageImage
☆-------------☆