The Wolf's Journey Fanclub [V.1]

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: The Wolf's Journey Fanclub [V.1]

Postby xGoldenTiger » Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:37 am

@Everyone
Does anyone want their packs to be allies/enemies/borders with mine because i'm up for anything
xGoldenTiger

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Simonpet » Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:42 am

@Toffee: The Deep Forest Pack would be happy to ally with anyone! In addition, all four borders are open, if you're interested.
Status wrote:I'm done. Can't believe it. But this
chapter of my life is finally over.
Dragon Cave wrote:Image Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image Image

Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xGoldenTiger » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:17 am

@Simonpet Hmm borders would be nice how about your North and my South, gotta stick with my packs territory description. Can our packs become allies later on though when they have grown bigger(pups o3o)
xGoldenTiger

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Simonpet » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:29 am

@Toffee: Sure! I'll go put that down in DFP's last post. And I'd love to be allies when we've got pups. Maybe our packs raise a litter of pups each before becoming allies to ensure that they don't fight during the summer?

Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xGoldenTiger » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:46 am

@Simonpet
Becoming allies when the pups are older would be for the best i'm pretty sure Blaise would have declared war or something she is a protective mama bear. Maybe the packs start noticing each others existence when the pups are around six or eight months.
xGoldenTiger

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Simonpet » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:56 am

@Toffee: Yeah! Just about when the pups are nearing their full growth and are likely more liable to explore the borders. I bet that Blaise and Brownie would have quite a bit in common with being momma bears wolves and having a name starting with the letter "B."

Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xGoldenTiger » Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:19 pm

@IceypopCS
    You forgot to give Aki her stats

@Simonpet
    Haha definitely they would probably become great friends down the line. Why not have the pups discover the packs when they are older gotta spook the mamas for some delicious drama.
xGoldenTiger

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Valentine's Event

Postby 䏠xote » Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:36 pm

Love is in the air this season for the packs of the Wolf's Journey! It's my pleasure to announce to you our first ever event for this epic forum game, and I hope you'll have as much fun participating in it as I've had preparing it! For this event, you will be tasked with writing about how your Alpha pair met, and how and why they became mates. Everyone will win something for their effort, but the story that shows the most thought and character building will receive a special grand prize. You'll have a maximum of 600 words to use, and will need to send me your entries by February 15th, 11:59pm MST. [Check current MST here!] Items you can win are listed below, along with the grand prize wolf:

The Den Mother
This wolf was once the mother of many successful litters and the Alpha Female of her own pack, until the death of her mate and her banishment from the pack. While she is on the older side and will never be much more than an Omega, Alpha Females who give birth under her guidance will never give birth to stillborn pups, and will never be in danger of losing her life during birth. In addition, she will always give birth to four or more pups, and pups will not die of weakness while under this wolf's care!

Dominance: 07 | Strength: 08 | Speed: 01 | Endurance: 01 | Body: 08 | Wisdom: 06

Other Prizes
Moose Cow
Moose Calf [x2]
Elk Cow [x2]
Elk Calf [x4]
Fawn [x2]

Gladiolus - allows all rolls for pup stats to be neutral or positive
Snapdragon Bough - gives a wolf +2 strength for two posts
Red Rose - guarantees 4 or more pups next season
Peony - heals one health point, or protects a wolf from death one time
Lavender - heals sickness
Yellow Orchid - increases the chances of finding lone wolves by 50% for two patrols

Good luck, and have fun!
䏠xote

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xGoldenTiger » Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:19 pm

Valentines event entry
★𝐹𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒜𝓁𝓌𝒶𝓎𝓈★
       The fire, the smell, the screams it replayed over and over inside of her mind. She had no idea if her family was alive or even trying to look for her. She was separated from them she jumped in the river to save herself from an agonizing death yet she was dragged away by it's powerful currents. Maybe some sleep would help her current state of mind...yes sleep.

It was a stressful day for the young juvenile male know as Titan it was his first time patrolling alone at night. This would be a test of strength a show of the skills that he had learned from his mentor. He was never truly able to feel the comfort of his birth mother his pack was know for stealing pups from others and being incredibly hostile to begin with. If he didn't show up without a skull of an enemy he would face death for his failures. A quiet noise down by the river put the brute edge, it didn't sound like prey maybe it was time to investigate.

He cringed to was a wolf he was hoping for something else like a lynx orWIP
xGoldenTiger

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Valentines Update

Postby 䏠xote » Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:03 am

hello guys!

so far, toffee is the only one one who entered for the valentines event, and even their story is unfinished! because of this i'm going to extend the deadline to tonight, february 16, at 11:59pm MST.

please remember, you must submit an entry to win any prizes. i will admit i'm a little disappointed that no one really seemed as excited for this as i was, but i want to give everyone the benefit of the doubt in that they either misunderstood or haven't been on yet to see the deadline. it won't be extended again, however, so the most completed story will win the prizes if things remain the way they are now at the end time.

thank you, and good luck!
䏠xote

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me