Hetalia Fanclub!~

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Hetalia Fanclub!~

Postby mr.kingrichard » Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:15 am

I'd like to do a Hetalia one-on-one...me and my bestie are gonna be doing one with my O.C. Hetalia Children...my only thing is I have a huge thing on pairings and I tend to stick with one pairing per char and I ship those pairings with my life...so...yeah xD You can ask some of my friends how hard it is to get me to budge. I almost never do unless I find a very well-written fic with that pairing (which is how I got into Franada lol). Which I almost never do.

Also, on another note, the interlude chapter for Cougar, Kuga is up, titled "In Which Lev Bertolini Plots His Murderous Spree..." you can read it here (for my four fans...) http://archiveofourown.org/works/235311/chapters/377987
Please enjoy~
ImageImage Image Image Image Image Image
mr.kingrichard

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Katgirl75 » Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:38 am

@Lucky Report her! D:
And you should check to see if she did it to your other vids.

@Lore Only because Switzy loves pulling Romano's curl. x3
Actually four. We did a onexone too. And it was SwitzRo. D:
And I'm totally not stalking you with roleplays.. xD[strike]

[strike]My mom forced me to watch it. Don't watch it. Because with Hetalia, you'll think the German dude is Germany or Prussia
D8

@Liz I would totally do a 1x1 but I have wayyyy to many roleplays atm. D: Sorry. ^^;

@Everyone I have a totally awesome fanfic idea. If I Hetalia-ized The Wizard of Oz, would anyone read it? =P
I was thinking:

Italy- Dorothy
Hanatamago- Toto
Wicked Witch of the West- Germany
Good Witch of the East- Prussia
(Note: They would be wearing dresses. x3)
Munchkins: Sealand and Wy and Seborga
Tin Man- Russia
Scarecrow- Romano
Cowardly Lion- America
The Wizard- France? (I need help with this one.. D: )
So far, that's all I have. Any suggestions? :P
This account is basically abandoned for the MUN has no time to stay. Sorry for the inconveniences this may have caused - Any roleplays I may have joined (Which, believe me, are far and few and have also been dead for at least two years now). I am still opened for trade though, if you guys so wish.

You either die a hero - Or live long enough to see yourself become the villain.
Katgirl75

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Notichimtoki » Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:47 am

@Katgirl~I feel like Germany should be the Tin Man, Russia the Bad Witch and Canada the Lion :3
I think France should be the good witch and Prussia the Wizard.
That's just me.
But... honestly, Poochi is REALLY REALLY cute so he might make a better Toto....

@Everyone~I heard the words 1x1 so if someone wants one PM me, most of my roleplays right now are super inactive so I might do a 1x1, though I already 1x1 Hetalia with a friend.... PM me and we could work something out. :3

And Ooooo!!! I found this really cute Hetalia/Ouran Host Club Cross over with Tamaki and France :3

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7047631/1/T ... lemans_Way

Is sooo cute and the ending's greatt!!
Jeremiah 29:11~ "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "Plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future."

Please call me Toki!

~Fanfiction :3~☽☾Warriors of the Moon☽☾~Artist Army~
Notichimtoki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Captain Kaycee » Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:46 am

... I have a new theory on Prussia xD
I think he stayed in Germany's basement for a few years, but then declared that he was going to find somewhere to live. Then, he decided to look into island marketing. He found himself a chain of islands in the Pacific by Australia and made them his new country. He called these islands... the Gilbert Islands. xDDD
Rofl, I saw a comic with Prussia and the islands here, and immediately thought of how he decided to make himself a new country once more. Oh man... now I'm on the hunt for more Prussia and Gilbert Islands drawings xDD (If I ever go there, I'm going to be on the lookout for an albino... XDD)

Also, did anyone notice that Prussia and Germany have practically the SAME features and personalities as Vergil and Dante from DMC??
Dante and Vergil...
Now Prussia and Germany... XD
Seriously! Prussia is an arrogant and stuck-up kind of guy, just like Dante. While Germany is much more serious and strict, just like Vergil. Their hair is even the same! Vergil/Germany has theirs put back, while Dante/Prussia have theirs in front of their faces. THEY'RE EVEN BROTHERS ._____.; Now Germany just needs white hair and Prussia needs blue eyes. XDD
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

╔══════════════════════╗

❝ A soldier on my own, I don't know the way
I'm riding up the heights of shame
I'm waiting for the call, the hand on the chest
I'm ready for the fight and fate ❞
~Woodkid
─────────────
My Characters
Human Artists on CS
Get help from staff
RP Rules
╚══════════════════════╝

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

GIVING AWAY MOST OF MY PETS IN A GIANT ART CONTEST! IF YOU ARE INTERESTED, PLEASE CLICK HERE!
Captain Kaycee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bennymegi » Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:56 am

~Kaycee~ wrote:
... I have a new theory on Prussia xD
I think he stayed in Germany's basement for a few years, but then declared that he was going to find somewhere to live. Then, he decided to look into island marketing. He found himself a chain of islands in the Pacific by Australia and made them his new country. He called these islands... the Gilbert Islands. xDDD
Rofl, I saw a comic with Prussia and the islands here, and immediately thought of how he decided to make himself a new country once more. Oh man... now I'm on the hunt for more Prussia and Gilbert Islands drawings xDD (If I ever go there, I'm going to be on the lookout for an albino... XDD)

Also, did anyone notice that Prussia and Germany have practically the SAME features and personalities as Vergil and Dante from DMC??
Dante and Vergil...
Now Prussia and Germany... XD
Seriously! Prussia is an arrogant and stuck-up kind of guy, just like Dante. While Germany is much more serious and strict, just like Vergil. Their hair is even the same! Vergil/Germany has theirs put back, while Dante/Prussia have theirs in front of their faces. THEY'RE EVEN BROTHERS ._____.; Now Germany just needs white hair and Prussia needs blue eyes. XDD

OH MY GOD.
I never saw the resemblance. |D
Now, whenever I next play DMC, I shall think of me playing as Prussia.
Ohohohohohoho. >D
Prussia shall now kick some Demon butt. >D
Now whenever I watch Hetalia, Dante and Vergil will start popping up in my mind. XD
'Scuse me as I go draw Prussia in a Dante Cape, and Germany in a Vergil Cape. X3
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
Oh be calm.
Be calm.
I know you feel like you are breaking down.
I know that it gets so hard sometimes,
Be calm.
Take it from me, I've been there a thousand times.
You hate your pulse because it thinks you're still alive
and everything's wrong
It just gets so hard sometimes
Be calm.

Bennymegi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby qittenpie » Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:17 am

@Lore All one fans of the AwesomerthanPrussia Meps are rattling the gates and asking for the new one. x3 (Idk how I ended up on the Youtube profile. o-o Must have misclicked) I told them there's one more part. \D Any word from Ice?

@Kat: The concept of Germany and Prussia as the witches made me smile.
I would have almost prefered drawing Europe...want to switch states? *shot*

@Lucky: That's...wow. They didn't even bother removing the audio on the last clip. xD That's so sad. Glad I could make your day.
ImageImage

and the universe said I love you
and the universe said you have played the game well
and the universe said everything you need is within you
and the universe said you are stronger than you know
and the universe said you are the daylight
and the universe said you are the night
and the universe said the darkness you fight is within you
and the universe said the light you seek is within you
and the universe said you are not alone

qittenpie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Notichimtoki » Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:46 am

@Kaycee~What anime is that from? Demon butt kicking?? Sounds like something for me!! :D :D
The resmblance scares me. Before I read your post I thought IT WAS Prussia and Germany... XD

@Everyone~Im writing a kick arse fan fiction right now about the Axis and Allies that all get stuck on an island (Due to England XD All of my stories happen because England did something wrong XD XD [I dont have anything against England, his black magic just makes it easy to write stories:P]) But it'll be cool!! Im posting it on mai Fan Fiction and if you guys would review it that would be great!!

((I dont really have a real purpose for saying that I just dont want it to be a one liner again ^^'))
Jeremiah 29:11~ "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "Plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future."

Please call me Toki!

Notichimtoki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lore-heika » Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:05 am

@Kaycee- OH MAI GOD. THEY ARE SIMILAR. O.O
That would be the most awesome thing ever.
But seriously. That's freaky.

@Rock- Aww, really? Well, no news yet. Ice hasn't replied in months... It sounds horrible, but if we're ever gonna go anywhere, we're gonna have to assign the part to someone else.

So how do you p o r t r a y the sentiment?
The ruse is b r o u g h t, the truth is b e n t.
We never f e e l right, long nights,
F o l l o w i n g into the day.
Dead as the street light, pure
white,
W a s h i n g the color away.
Lore-heika

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby starsinherwake » Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:28 am

@Lore, Kat & Rock: Thanks. ^^ I sent them a message and commented with this:
Hi, I'm XxLuckyxStarxXx. I can see that you used my video, "Hetalia Crack!~", in your vid without my permission, which isn't cool at all.

The first part is from the "Jump On It" clip, the Prussia part is from the "I'm Awesome" scene, and the last part is from "France's Music Hour".

Now, I'm flattered you used it, but could you please credit me for the original editing?

Or, if you'd like, could you please remove it?

Thanks. I'd really appreciate it!

@Kay & Others: Speaking of pics that made me want to cry...
http://www.zerochan.net/652775

Awwww.

But, this made me feel much happier.
http://www.zerochan.net/321692

And this.
http://www.zerochan.net/319952

Along with some huggles.
http://www.zerochan.net/744779

I don't know why, but I LOVE Were!Ger. Pro'ly because he reminds me of GerBeast. Or, maybe it's 'cuz I have a soft spot in my heart for werewolves and gentle giants.
[ I just logged in for the first time in 9 years; new IP is new laptop. New signature will be made soon. ]
starsinherwake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Notichimtoki » Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:47 pm

THIS IS REALLY FUNNY

Just thought I'd let you guys know. :3

**ILL POST MORE LATER SO THIS ISNT A ONE LINER KK TANKS :D**

Edit V1!!

Aww... see if you can figure them out ;3

Hee heee...

Please call me Toki!

Notichimtoki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me