Hetalia Fanclub!~

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Hetalia Fanclub!~

Postby glowkaiju » Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:51 pm

^^
I think I can help with your dress up Cyn.
:3
I think my geography teacher is amazed of how many countries I know for my age.
Hetalia you are the best show the life has ever made.
⚡⚡⚡

lucas | nonbinary | he/they

deviantart
twitter
toyhou.se
icon credit

⚡⚡⚡
glowkaiju

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Notichimtoki » Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:54 pm

omg!! Kayceeeee!!!~~~ LUCKYY!!!
The only anime dream I remember was depressing.. it wasnt Hetalia but my fav charrie died and everyone else ended up with someone else or was dead D: D: D: Sad day...

BUT THAT ARTHUR KIRK IS AMAZINGGGGGG!!!! :D :D :D :D

Ima France nut :3 France is a BOSS :D :D :D

I dunno if I ever showed this but this is amazing~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfcN7V_iijk

The ending is odd but the vid before this is LEGIT.

Saber~AGREED.
Jeremiah 29:11~ "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "Plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future."

Please call me Toki!

~Fanfiction :3~☽☾Warriors of the Moon☽☾~Artist Army~
Notichimtoki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby glowkaiju » Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:13 pm

I thought it would be fun to dress up a pet to resemble Hungary.
So here's my failed attempt for Hungary.
I didn't know what to use for her hat,any ideas?
C:
⚡⚡⚡

lucas | nonbinary | he/they

deviantart
twitter
toyhou.se
icon credit

⚡⚡⚡
glowkaiju

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bluemage » Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:21 pm

*Just found out the awesomest thing ever* MY HISTORY TEACHER WATCHES ANIME EVEN HETALIA AND HAS ME AND MY BUDDY DRAW HETALIA PICTURES FOR CLASS!!!!!! Last one I did was Conquistador!Spain and drunk Pirate!Iggy X3 *Feels ubber spechul*
Im Bart
Im an agender girl and a lesbian
I'm autistic and mentally ill

bluemage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ::madlyhazel » Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:33 pm

@Kaycee- IT'S ME.
*Shotabilliontimes*

I had a Hetalia dream recently, where it was survival in the desert. England ended up using his scones like grenades and created a second Grand Canyon while trying to kill America. France flaunted off in saying how he was too good for this. And then Russia killed everyone.
HAPPY DREAMS.

I beg my friend so often to draw Hetalia characters, since she is such a wonderful artist, but I usually only get slapped. :'D I've gotten her to draw England a few times, and Prussia once, though.
Guess I'll have to just draw the crap I want myself, no matter how terrible I am.

Also, loving all these pets. I have the urge to dress up some... But then it would ruin my uber over-organized groups. |D

Also, being the smart one I am, I burned a good portion of my hand cooking salmon. It's nothing severe, but it does hurt to type. Expect replies to be a little slow.
nocturne by kiwi sauce

.sweet and right and merciful

✘ And it's worth it, it's divine
And I have this some of the time
✘ The way she shows me I'm
hers and she is mine
Open hand or closed fist would be fine
✘ The
b l o o d is rare and sweet as cherry wine

▌▎
▌▎
▌▎
▌▎
▌▎
▌▎
▌▎
::madlyhazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:sea~foam:. » Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:36 pm

.:Captain Kirkland:. wrote:@Kaycee- IT'S ME.
*Shotabilliontimes*

I had a Hetalia dream recently, where it was survival in the desert. England ended up using his scones like grenades and created a second Grand Canyon while trying to kill America. France flaunted off in saying how he was too good for this. And then Russia killed everyone.
HAPPY DREAMS.

ROFL. Ohmigosh, that made my night. I've had two Hetalia dreams, one about that whole tomato song and whatnot I mentioned a few days a go, and another about the movie theater. Canada, France and I all went to see a movie, but France kept screaming at the top of his lungs every like, 20 seconds. Canada apparently thought it was funny, and would giggle like a little girl everytime France did it. And then Hungary was frying Austria in her frying pan...

Oh, in other news, today I activated the Poland rule on my brother. We were in the car and we had this rake in the backseat where he and I were sitting. So every now and then, my brother would take the rake and hit me over the head with it. I was trying really hard to be mature and composed and not maul him, so eventually, after the like, 17th time he hit me, I just yelled: "That's it!! I activate the Poland Rule on you!" Except, I don't think he knew what that was...
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
"If you was from, where I was from, you'd already be f***ing dead!"-Scout, TF2
{Above is my lovely JBD, Lovino! Design by Starmz, art by air., species by Hiccup. He's looking for a friend so drop me a line if you have a potential playmate! Song of the now is Deja Vu by 30H!3. My dA}
.:sea~foam:.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Captain Kaycee » Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:49 pm

According to my friends, I talk in my sleep. That's the reason why I woke up from my dream. Apparently I told my entire dream to them based on what I was saying, which ended in "Arthur, don't die..."
Anyway, the dream started with me on Arthur's ship, with him asking me to get him tea. I was really confused as to why, but when I walked outside there was another ship next to ours. There was a board that connected the two ships, to which Spain walked casually onto the ship. But he looked more like a Snapped!Spain that anything. His eyes were glowing a really creepy green colour, and he had this smile that looked like it said, "I'm going to kill you slowly and painfully". As he walked on the deck, anyone was got near him was instantly killed, without any sword fights or anything. Arthur finally came to him and battled him with the sword, without being instantly killed. But then Spain had managed to slash open Arthur's stomach, which by that time I remember that I was screaming and bending over his body trying to heal the wound. But then my friends woke me up, making me nearly bolt upright and freak out for a moment, since my hands were sweaty and felt like they had blood on them from the dream. They knew I was having a nightmare based on what I was saying in my sleep...
Yeah, Spain officially scares me. That image of his scary face never leaves my mind... ;____;
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

╔══════════════════════╗

❝ A soldier on my own, I don't know the way
I'm riding up the heights of shame
I'm waiting for the call, the hand on the chest
I'm ready for the fight and fate ❞
~Woodkid
─────────────
My Characters
Human Artists on CS
Get help from staff
RP Rules
╚══════════════════════╝

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

GIVING AWAY MOST OF MY PETS IN A GIANT ART CONTEST! IF YOU ARE INTERESTED, PLEASE CLICK HERE!
Captain Kaycee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Notichimtoki » Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:02 pm

Captain Kaycee wrote:
According to my friends, I talk in my sleep. That's the reason why I woke up from my dream. Apparently I told my entire dream to them based on what I was saying, which ended in "Arthur, don't die..."
Anyway, the dream started with me on Arthur's ship, with him asking me to get him tea. I was really confused as to why, but when I walked outside there was another ship next to ours. There was a board that connected the two ships, to which Spain walked casually onto the ship. But he looked more like a Snapped!Spain that anything. His eyes were glowing a really creepy green colour, and he had this smile that looked like it said, "I'm going to kill you slowly and painfully". As he walked on the deck, anyone was got near him was instantly killed, without any sword fights or anything. Arthur finally came to him and battled him with the sword, without being instantly killed. But then Spain had managed to slash open Arthur's stomach, which by that time I remember that I was screaming and bending over his body trying to heal the wound. But then my friends woke me up, making me nearly bolt upright and freak out for a moment, since my hands were sweaty and felt like they had blood on them from the dream. They knew I was having a nightmare based on what I was saying in my sleep...
Yeah, Spain officially scares me. That image of his scary face never leaves my mind... ;____;

D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D:

omg THAT SO SCARYYYYYY D: D: D:

I am very very sorry Kaycee... You really like Arty huh? -sorry-
Thats pretty freakin weird though... D: D: D:
Jeremiah 29:11~ "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "Plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future."

Please call me Toki!

~Fanfiction :3~☽☾Warriors of the Moon☽☾~Artist Army~
Notichimtoki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby qittenpie » Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:06 pm

*cough* I know I don't post here often anymore. I sorta regret that because now my only contact with the awesome people here is via my Skype chat with Simba and FranceIt.

Captain Kaycee wrote:Let's just say that my friends love me too much xD They think I sound adorable when I start giggling over England and wrap the Union Jack around myself because I get cold and night and I don't want to rip off my comforter from my bed. XD <33

But seriously, I just wanted to poke in to point out how against most of the flag respect rules that is. :L There's a certain amount of respect that you have to show to any flag that you're dealing with in Hetalia. There's an entire culture and history associated with that cloth, even if it's only something you bought to show your love for Hetalia. Therefore, it's not a blanket. It's not a cape to run around in at cons (which I saw at AX this year. I was very disappointed in the fandom). You don't leave it on the ground between photos (Another one from AX. I had a Soviet Union flag and a French flag on the grass next to me, and they weren't moved even when I specifically pointed them out.) This goes to this entire thread, pretty much. I haven't had the heart to read back after the past few pages. :I Just remember that if you're going to fangirl over Hetalia, please act like reasonable people about the countries that the characters are created upon.

@Soul: I love your Americanine. x3

And, since there's been some fairly amazing quotes from my AP Euro classmates, I leave you with a collection of derp.
-"I hate Prussia! It's like, Russia, but it's not!"
-"This president recieved a Romanian flag with a hole where the communist symbol had been torn out, and said 'Hey, thanks for the poncho!' Who was it?"
"Uh, John Adams?"
-"Does anyone know who Martin Luther was?"
"Oh! He led the civil rights movement!"
-"Hey, [Rock], where's the Swiss Confederation on this?"
"It's where Switzerland is today..."
"...but I don't know where Switzerland is..."
-"Where the heck is Norway???"

And finally, for a project on the Protestant Reformation, we've been split up into country-based groups. I was talking with my classmates in Algebra II about it, and then suddenly realized that I sit next to someone from the France group and someone from the Spain group. I'm in the Germany group. c:
ImageImage

and the universe said I love you
and the universe said you have played the game well
and the universe said everything you need is within you
and the universe said you are stronger than you know
and the universe said you are the daylight
and the universe said you are the night
and the universe said the darkness you fight is within you
and the universe said the light you seek is within you
and the universe said you are not alone

qittenpie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~PleaseDelete:) » Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:46 pm

I just had a sudden thought ^^ I was looking out the window at work, and one of the other buildings had the American flag, and english flag with the nz flag between. And I had a laugh, cause it looked like NZ was America and Englands baby. I then looked at pictures of each country, and realised NZ actually looks like America and Englands baby!! =D

America + England = New Zealand
Do you guys see it or am I imagine things?

I finally figured who I am going to Auckgeddon as. I am going to go as Prussia, and for the ball most likely Fem!South Italy cause I actually look like her ^^
~PleaseDelete:)

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me