Character Adoption Addicts Anonymous v.26 Summer Event

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Character Adoption Addicts Anonymous v.26 -Rule Change p

Postby Discordia » Mon Mar 12, 2018 4:08 pm

@nnesu-Welcome back! Cute sketch, good luck on the commissions! :)
@Bloodssoul:
Good luck with the competion! I'm not real good at animals, but hopefully you'll get some nice characters :)
@syre: WOW those pieces of magic are GORGEOUS. Such an interesting character too :) I love the species and color combination. Just wanna hug him. Also, welcome back :) I'd fill out the questions but I gotta get to bed soon.
@Batman: I love the animation in that starsweet picture, it's really beautiful. Good luck with the dragon character sale too. He's so pretty, I wouldn't want to sell him either XD I love the markings, especially the blue ones. They are so intricate.
@PeachPvnk: Congrats on finding a fursona you're happy with! Seiko is really pretty :) Also, those full scenes are really nice! If I had the cash I'd commission you.
@BuckyBarnes: I don't know too much about designers, but that character is super cool. And I REALLY like his color scheme (I really like bright oranges and reds)
@Kenmilltosky: Congrats on the new character! He's really detailed, and I like the multiple horns. Would love to see what you get to do with him in the future.

Sooo...I've been working on icons. Finally got a Toyhouse page not too long ago, and realized that I have no good icons of anything. Also, been working on some weird art stuff lately and wanted to try something new so I made up a whole bunch of these 200x200 icons for my character pages.
Juliet here got a new hairstyle from a user over on TH on a draw a new hairstyle for the character above you thread. Loved it so much I kept it.
Here's Caph, just grumpy as usual. Nothing new with her designs but she just needed some love
And THIS GUY. Is my new favorite thing- PhantomForest on TH made him on an art games thread for me. Normally I have so much trouble relating to characters someone else made but seriously...I love this...Already commissioned him too much art. I can't....

Also, I might take a few quick commissions for headshot icons- since I'm dying to commission new art of my wormy guy. C$, DA Points, rares+ pets, art trades? I still have some other stuff on my plate but these don't take me too long so I can take 2 orders with a 3 day turnaround max. Send me a PM if interested :) (Any species, except humans because I have no guarantee my human icons would be any good. Haven't tried it yet)

░░░░░░░░░░░░
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
coding Deviantart Art Shop TH link
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
I'm likely just a figment of
your imagination
Always happy to talk about characters

text text text text text text text text

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
░░░░░░░░░░░░

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

══════════════════

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Discordia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dolly » Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:21 pm

@Discordia - i love how you draw eyes , and hair, and ears, and everything tbh. i really dig your style my man. and that new guy?? so COOL ,, that worm smily is making me giggle wheeze
      @nnesu - welcome back,, oof im in the same boat first time in forever : " ). oml that art is hella nice maui waui i love the expression on the example. also good luck getting a toy house ,, i dont have premium so i can't offer a code ripp
      @Bloodssoul - ooo once i get some points i'll probbaly enter ^^

Ok first things first, i'm taking dA point commissions. The prices can be found here! Please PM me on here but if you'd prefer you can just post on the page. I am way more active here than dA : " )
      I can also do character designs, just name your price.

Second, I made an adoptable account and i've got a few open for purchase !

Image Image

The pups are 100 pts each and the cat is 300 pts ^^
      DM me on da or here if you wanna purchase : >

Third, taking offers on my characters like always. My charas can be found in my Toy House, none have set prices really so just DM me if you're interested.

and a little fun

whos your favorite character design wise?

to be honest, probably my kalon Azora. i adOre neon blues and blue mixed with purple and those pink markings heccc yes

whos your favorite character personality wise?

vix! she's sO damn fun and cool to use and i can't even explain why. it helps i connect a TON to her tho : " )

whos your favorite character overall?

CORA. she's owned my soul since i got her i'd die for her in a heartbeat.

dolly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Princess Taozi » Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:29 am

@Dolly
Gl with the adoptables!

@Nnesu omg your art is so nice! gl with comms <3

@syre OMG that art of Magic is so nice? like wowwww that chara is so adorable <3333

I have this collab adopt i did with a freind open! my freind (mochibyunnie) lined and I designed I would appreciate if you guys checked it out!
items for FR gems
if i don't reply here Im active on FR @PrincessTaozi
Princess Taozi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Solloby » Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:01 pm

My internet's broken and very, very slow so unfortunately I cannot see most of the images others have posted :c What has loaded is Dolly's second adoptable which looks super cute! Lovely design. I also see Princess Taozi's collab design, collabs sound so fun, good luck with the adopt! Not much else has loaded so I will save my comments until after my internet i fixed.

In the meantime, I have some things to share:
1. My Kiamaras had babies! My very first litter. These are Galaxy and Celeste, by Ivyycaine.

2. I have adopted 3 new horse characters from two different artists! They are so lovely, I will show off their images once my internet is fixed and I can upload them to my weebly <3

3. I finally got the epic Leophari I was working on uploaded to DA, it was a bit of a struggle but I made it! It has some nice offers already so I'll be choosing my favourite one either later today or 1-2 days from now at most. I also made one based on a Poison Dart Frog which turned out much cooler than I expected, he's already been adopted which is really neat <3
Solloby
I take care of the CS archives and
sometimes submit pet/item designs.

Characters :: Artwork

Help
You can find Help in the main navigation menu.
If your question or problem is not answered there, please use the Help System.
I am not a mod and cannot help you so please don't PM me for site help.
Solloby
Archivist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Malleus » Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:36 pm

THE CUSTOM I WAS GETTING FROM MY FAVORITE DESIGNER IS HERE AAA??

( By wildcard on TH ! )

Look at Joshua? I love him so much?? LOOK AT MY DORKY GAMBLING ADDICT FOOL?

I HAVE NOTHING ELSE TO SAY I AM JUST CRYING IN A CORNER OVER HOW PERFECT HE IS--

@ Solloby GOSH those kias kiddos are gorgeous! I love the blue colors so much! And that Leophari looks great!
@ Princess Taozi Oh what pretty colors for that adopt! I love how they look like a picture of the beach at sunset!
@ Dolly Oh that cat adopt is adorable! Also, I've always admired Cora, she's super lovely!
@ Discordia I'm loving Juliet's new hairstyle, personally! I love multi-colored hair a lot!
Malleus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wildberry, » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:46 am

Hey guys! I'm looking to do some free human art to practice and experiment new styles. So if anyone is interested shoot me a pm with an interesting human char <3

@Solloby oml those kias are amazing! I love galaxy.
@@Princess Taozi I love the colors on the adopt!
@Discordia ooh I might order c:
wildberry,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gremlin » Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:40 am

https://toyhou.se/1702135.hadriel-38-dollars
I'm still selling this uhg

@wildberry, I Will totally hit you up
@takumi I love the pirate theme
@Princess Taozi that's so pretty, reminds me of california

I got this adorable new babe from Angelshack on Toyhouse

I also got this new bab from ittam

Reminder I have a contest:
viewtopic.php?f=43&t=3746772
win a ur lion
Hail to the king baby, hail to the king
Discord: Gremlin#1080
gremlin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mrs.Geektastic » Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:49 am

@nnesu, your sketch is amazing I love it. Keep it up. I’ll send a message your way about sketches ❤️
@discordia I love your icons, I’m definitely sending a pm
@dolly your adoptables are adorable, I’ll check it out ❤️❤️

@ Still adding more

Have this adoptable available I just made if anyone’s interest please send a pm
Attachments
F354768C-95FC-4EF6-951B-3E89867B5E32.jpeg
F354768C-95FC-4EF6-951B-3E89867B5E32.jpeg (294.36 KiB) Viewed 465 times

[b]I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 100 people.
I have received 24 gifts.
I have nuked 30 people.
I have received 4 nukes.
I have won __ gift wars.
I have lost __ gift wars.[/b
Mrs.Geektastic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Discordia » Thu Mar 15, 2018 2:50 am

Aww guys, thats so much for the comments about the icons. They're fun to make! Glad that you all enjoy them ^^
@Annalisette: Good luck with the new adopt! I like the colors (the purple makes me think he's like...glowy)
@Castiel: Good luck selling that guy! I love him, but I'm so broke haha. That new guy from Angelshack is so pretty. I love the oranges and the wya his eyes and inside of his nose glows :)
@Wildberry- good luck with your artwork! Might shoot ya a PM later ^^
@Takumi: That character is so gorgeous. I love everything about him. I can see why that's your fav designer. And his hat is too cute.
@Solloby: Congrats on the new babies! They;re so pretty. I really love the Celeste. woooo.
@Princess Taozi: That collab is so neat! I really love the palm tree on him and the colors. Makes me think of hawaii.

So, I'm streaming today! Opened a little pop up shop in the forum and it's my day off so I figured I'd get a few done ^_^ Would love to have company
https://join.me/776-502-819

░░░░░░░░░░░░
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
coding Deviantart Art Shop TH link
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
I'm likely just a figment of
your imagination
Always happy to talk about characters

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
░░░░░░░░░░░░

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

══════════════════

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Discordia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tooru » Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:26 am

@castiel / woah that adopt is beautiful! i wish i had money for them aaa
        @takumi / DANG hes gorgeous his eyes are amazing !!

hey all ! im hopefully returning to characters after an extended absence aaa, and i would love to perhaps trade some characters so that i can get fresh motivation. my th is quite unorganized currently, but take a look if you're interested! no one is off limits as of now
        this is your chance to offer cause im very unattached to almost everyone
        http://toyhou.se/kyle

i also have recently started dabbling in digital art due to a class im taking, and attempted a headshot of vapen! i was thinking of potentially offering commissions for either characters or points or maybe art trades? not really sure, just message me if interested!
        art by me

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
ooru.