Character Adoption Addicts Anonymous v.26 Summer Event

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Character Adoption Addicts Anonymous v.26

Postby Princess Taozi » Sat Jan 06, 2018 3:16 am

@HP fan
omg that character is so beautiful congrats!

I have commissions open atm (paypal only) prices here
Examples:

I also have a moodboard adopt open!
bidhere
moodboard based on: Image
items for FR gems
if i don't reply here Im active on FR @PrincessTaozi
Princess Taozi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby capone. » Sat Jan 06, 2018 3:44 am

hey guys !! i'm really trying to raise some money so i'm selling a ton of characters ! please click above if interested; there's more than shown as well<3

i'm also open for commissions again ! please click here if interested !! a recent example is above ;v;

@princess taozi -- gl with commissions !!! i wish you the best ;v;
@lirrie -- i'm not sure exactly what that means, but if you see any of my characters that would fit, please send a pm or note over !!
gl<3
@irishrascal -- o hhhh that is gorgeous ! i love that piece so much om g
@pastel-cake -- that's such a kind thing for you to do ! you have such lovely art omg,,, might send a pm over ^v^
@hp fan -- aaaAAA CONGRAT !!! gorgeous character omg,,,, good luck getting those funds to pay your friend back and big congrats again !!

cap - he/him - adult
i love my fursona, bnha, and my bf more than life
and i think that’s neat
my kals - song of the week

blasty boy 💣 || song credit || icon credit x

capone.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rose.bloom » Sat Jan 06, 2018 5:43 am

marki mark
i dont have any charries but i'd like to design + purchase some!
rose.bloom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Wolfe » Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:19 am

Hey guys! I need some help and need a character or two to be drawn. I have pets, items, characters and points to offer. Please message me if you're interested!
The Wolfe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 4kcuo » Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:32 am

lil' advertisement for an adopts set i did! they're only 200 pts each but i can do cheaper!

i am also looking for people with idol/musician oc's! i have my character Qiu Xi who is a pop star in china and i'd love to have a fake song 'collaboration' between her and another character, i'll draw a little performance/them in the studio or something!! they can be any nationality so don't worry if they're not chinese! plus it'd be super fun to headcannon you know??

honestly i'm looking for friends/relationships for any of my characters (i have very few) so if you like any hmu! since i have so few, if you have an idea for a s.o./friend/sibling for one of your characters & want someone else to hc with, i'd be willing to make them!
(but only for humanoid characters, i don't draw ferals anymore sorry :'<)

@HP fan- oh my god i LOVE the palette on your new char!! to die for honestly??
@Pastel-Cake- dude i juST MIGHT but i kinda feel like it's too late.. but i'll prob check and see if you're open for art trades sometime ;0
@Irish Rascal- congrats on the child!! hope it was a safe delivery // super cute art!
with school in full swing i'm likely going to be mobile-only except on weekends, sorry guys!!

[ da ] [ tumblr ] [ toyhou.se ]
you can call me cuo if you'd like!
i love to draw!! & i adore art trades! hmu
4kcuo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Annalyciababy » Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:43 am

Hey everyone, how are you?

So I just opened up a free digital shop to practice my drawing and doing it digitally. I just literally got my tablet and would love the practice so if you want your ocs drawn just post on my thread: http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=3694519

I also have a few free characters, as well as some characters to trade if anyone's interested heres the thread: http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=69&t=3696063&p=115639324#p115639324

I also love everyones new ocs as well as drawings they are amazing <3
I do digital art and sketches for free, so if you want one pm me <3 I need the practice here's some of my sketches here:
https://annalyciababy.deviantart.com/gallery/

I am a holibomber!
    I have gifted 49 people.
    I have received 21 gifts.
I have nuked __ people.
I have received 2 nukes.
I have won __ gift wars.
I have lost __ gift wars.

Annalyciababy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eagle, » Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:59 am

hey everyone !! i've been on hiatus for,,, a long time, aha ^^' but i'm trying to get back into the
      groove!
      with that in mind, i thought it would be a good idea to do a massive character clean out!!
      my characters are here. i'm willing to look at any offers!
      the only ones definitely not for sale are chaucer, sammy, calum, and my makos. there are a few
      that i can't sell, but just shoot me a pm and i'm sure we can work something out!
      (looking for da points, art, cs stuff, maybe character trades?? just hmu!)

@4kcuo cute adopts !! i love the night guard one, super cool use of dark colors !!
      @irishrascal wow wow wow i ship it, 10/10. nice art, cute couple, love it all!!
      @hp fan o m g tat is a gorgeous character, congrats on getting him, love the purple !!
eagle,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby magica » Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:50 am

replies --
@hp fan - ooh beautiful character! congrats on getting him!
@irishrascal -- congrats on that art! those characters are lovely <3
@ princess taozi -- good luck with commissions! that adoptable is super pretty, times like these i wish i had a paypal :,>
@capone -- good luck selling!!

--

i hate to be a begger on this thread, but i need a toyhouse code as soon as possible ... i use sta.sh as a resource for storing art as well as characters and it's super super cluttered. i can't find a way to make it better and it bugs me so much ;w; if you have a spare/know someone who does, please pm me! i'll draw a thing for you, maybe an icon like mine?
thank you ittam!! you're awesome.

-- art

anyway, moving on ... i'm super happy to see so many people like lou <3 commissioned some super rad art of her recently, i'm so happy with it!

+ an adorable bonus headshot! both by aaAAA @ cs

also a pixel by opposum. @ cs!

-- introductions

annnnnd introducing my new kid beatrice! i got her in a design trade and i absolutely /love/ her. by sock. @ cs!!
magica

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby L0TUS » Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:03 pm

@HP fan - Congrats! What a beautiful charrie ;o;
@Princess Taozi - Ahh your art is super cute! Unfortunately, I don't have a Paypal account set up right now :c Good luck with your commissions though!
@capone - Good luck selling your characters!
@alouett - Lou is so cute, oh my goodness ;v; And the art of her is lovely as well!

Looking for a Toyhouse code! If you have a spare one or know someone who does, please let me know! I'm willing to give any of my pets/items in return. I have a bunch of rares+ up for grabs. Got one! Thanks, Ittam!
Looking for art of some of my characters! Also looking for someone who can make custom characters! I have dogs, cats, horses, a rat, a hawk, a seal, a bat, and a skunk. Mostly looking for art of the latter three, but if you aren't comfortable with drawing those species, I also need art of some of my canines and felines. I have a mainlist rat and bunch of rares+ and store pets that I am willing to give in exchange. All of my pets/items are up for offers. Please PM me if you're interested! Thanks!
Last edited by L0TUS on Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
┌─────────────────────────┐
∙ maddy ∙ sagittarius ∙ she/her ∙
└─────────────────────────┘

┌─────────────────────────┐
dacharactersart shop
└─────────────────────────┘

┌──────────────────────┐
∙ always down to trade! ∙
└──────────────────────┘

L0TUS

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zailune » Sat Jan 06, 2018 2:28 pm

@eagle, - Good luck rehoming some of your characters ^^
@alouett - Lovely art <3 Thanks for sharing!
@L0TUS - Good luck finding a code and art ^^

Hi everyone!

So after a month+ of inactivity art-wise due to IRL stuff, I managed to start drawing again, but I don't want to jump into the serious stuff / stuff I'd promised right away because I need to get used to this again ;v; This past month aside from the last few days had been one of the most miserable months of my life and I'm still readjusting getting things back to normal tbh.

In the process of readjusting to stuff, I decided to set up a really laid-back semi-open species on DA. The species concept I originally bought a while ago but had been neglecting a bit, decided now would be a nice opportunity to bring it back and so far so good.

You can MYO here : Raogi Adult Base

If you don't feel like drawing but still want one, I also opened a custom request page here : Free Customs

I'm also looking for staff / people who want to make adopts for the species. The Staff Search is here: Seeking Staff

I'm also about to reopen this page, so if you want a free art piece of your character or a free custom character you might like to check it out.

If you've read this, thank you very much. I haven't been getting much sleep but I feel that I can't sleep anyway so I'd like to draw for you tonight. Feedback regarding stuff is heavily appreciated, too. ...and thanks to everyone who's been patient with me, I apologize for delays and such and promise I'm trying my best to get back into the mindset I need to work on what I need to.
-Z

P.S. Feel free to contact me on either CS or DA regarding the art offering stuff, or if you need help with anything.
Sorry again for my inconsistency in stuff. I'm really trying.
Image Image
----------------------

Heya, it's Zail - feel free to message me about anything! I'm online pretty frequently.
I may be a bit of a weirdo but I mean well ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Lots of love for those struggling, too. You're not alone.
Zailune

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me