Character Adoption Addicts Anonymous v.26 Summer Event

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Character Adoption Addicts Anonymous v.26 -Rule Change p

Postby MightyNein » Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:59 am

RPG War-Unicorn Character sale

by Machati @ DA

@lychee - nice new oc!
@larkspur - that piece by dreameleon is AMAZZZIIng <3 *v*
@solloby - loving all those blue oc's, damn <3
MightyNein

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby >> Leafstorm515 » Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:16 am

short post
@Greenrose: gosh, Machati has some of the most beautiful designs and art. I love seeing their work around here, some really neat designs. That new one is really cool, I love th mane and tail!
@Emris: the redraw of the old character is too cute! You have such a nice soft style <3 the art you got is lovely as Well! Love the headshots by grinning gothamite haha
@lychee: nice design!! I'm no good at humanoid stuff so I admire people who are. ^.^ the full piece is gorgeous, makes me want it to be spring already haha
@Larkspur1678: I'm trash at anthro or i would enter haha! Good luck getting entries and finding some designs you like!
===============
^lines by tealea, designs by me
I made these designs and I would really like some comments on them? I used more colors and such and I was wondering if anyone had opinions or just general comments on them.
Click the image to go to the thread!
===============
ImageImage
^ two wonderful icons of Ryker and Ajax by Makivc on da, who you should really check out! They have a really neat art style and their work is just lovely. <3
^ a little pixel of my unnamed feline by moonblazedraws on da!
^ got this sTuNnInG piece by calidris mauri here in cs of my gal Snowspirit.

x
x

Leaf/Leafstorm ~ she/her
Character Designer

>> Leafstorm515

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheSongOfTheStars » Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:22 am

It's been a while since I've posted
@ Larkspur1678 Gl on the comp! And congrats on the fursuits!
@lychee Love the cat ears on the first character
@ Emris Oh my goodness! That little bird/t-rex is precious!
@GreenRose Gl on selling the unicorn! It looks epic!
@ >> Leafstorm515 The adopts look nice, good flow through each of them. And Snowspirit is amazing!
Since it was Valentines day this week, throw some compliments out to artists/character owners you really admire! Who do you admire, and what do you admire about them?
Oh dear, well, I don't know a whole lot about other owners, but there are some insanely good artists around...

Paluumin, Sanivisu, and Discordia are all artists that used to be part of this art trade club thread that I used to be a part of, right when I was first joined and their art really inspired me to keep going.

Sunlitsecrets traditional art is just adorable.

Leafstorm is an awesome character designer.

And....
Oh yeah, Hannahbug, they used to run Hazard cats, and I just really enjoyed their art too.
And there's always just a bunch of amazing people, but I have the worst memory for names.

How are your 2018 character goals coming along?
My goals where to not get anymore characters and work on the ones I have. It seems to be going the opposite direction...

Do you have any characters who are in a relationship? Do you have and cute art of them together? Show off with credit!
Oh dear, I have a lot of couples, but only really old arts that I did myself.
Shyshie and Dolorian
Jade and Vrell
Freya and Achran
Lionel and Mei-li

Also I joined Rise, so I suppose that's going to keep me even more busy.
Only have my founder atm, but I'm trying out for some more cats.
Lines by Dia, design by PeanutButterRum

Couple of tiny headshots by me of Catmull and Namid.
Image Image
Rinette and Wildeyes
Image Image
Image color-in of Wildeyes on 8 of Spades lines.

If crediting me for art/character design then please use TheSongOfTheStars on Toyhou.se
or FiveSecondsToFly on deviantart for anywhere else
TheSongOfTheStars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Raven_Wolf » Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:54 am

I am going to quit CS. If I have an offer of a character/characters I feel are worth all of the pets and items on my account, you will receive them. Send offers
ImageImage
Raven_Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DEADPlNE » Mon Feb 19, 2018 1:38 pm

( pinebones ) got this auction / ota open ! they are double winged !

@>> Leafstorm515 y O nice cat art ?? super pretty m
@Emris super cut couple fam
@lychee you have some super rad characters

I no longer play chickensmoothie as actively as before,
so messages will be slow.

I'm willing to trade my pets for art and /
or characters, in large offers. Just send me a mess-
age. I'm more than willing to clear them out.
DEADPlNE

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tealea » Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:44 pm

hello! I've recently come out with monthly subscription bases for kalons and I am really proud of them but I've noticed it is very limited to who can use it. I'm thinking of making a subscription that is available to every one.

what do y'all think about these:
subscription bases for adopts
each month is a different base that you can design on, you would be able to sell designs made on these bases for any type of currency. I plan on making bases for different species other than dogs to add some variety.
prices
for access to just that month's base it would be $5.
for access to every month's base it would be $50 (save $10 with this option)

subscription bases for myos
each month is a different original species base made by me that you would be purchasing access to make your own design on of that months species. you are allowed to make up to 4 designs for that month per subscription purchase. you can not sell the slots, only trade or gift but once you have made the myo you are allowed to sell it for $4/400 points or less or any amount of game currency (cs, fr, etc.), trade it for other designed myos of that month or a different month or gift it.
prices
these will cost a bit more because this is the only way you can purchase a myo for these species.
for access to 1 myo slot for that month's species it is $6 (any amount of allowed edits).
for access to myos for that month's species it is $20 (you can make up to 4 myo designs w/ any amount of allowed edits so they come out to about $5 per myo slot).
for access to 1 myo for every month it would be $60 (save $12 with this option. in total you get 12 myos for 12 original species).
for access to myos for every month it would be $200 (save $40 with this option. in total you would get 48 myo slots for 12 original species). when you purchase this access you are allowed to add 1 trait that isn't typically allowed to 12 of your myos.

which would y'all prefer: subscription adopt bases or myo bases or both?
any feedback is appreciated as well! before I do either of these I would like to know what y'all's opinions are and what y'all think should be tweaked.
-----------

with this, I plan on making a new free adopt base for eveyone as well! I've done dog adopt bases in the past so would y'all like an updated dog adopt base or maybe something different like a cat adopt base? let me know! <3

-----------
@pineopossum: woah! I love the colors of that design, they go so well together and I love your style so much tbh <3
@lunarwolf: sorry to see you're leaving cs. I don't have any characters to offer at this moment but I'm sure you'll get a lot of good offers for all the pets on your account <3
@thesongofthestars: aw those couple art pieces are so adorable and sweet <3 and such cute characters as well!
@>>leafstorm515: weeps I love all of your designs honestly! I really like the bright and colorful colors on this batch! these colors you chose go nicely together and make for an overall very adorable design c: what cute little pixels and that art piece by calidris mauri is absolutely stunning! that is the perfect word to describe it <33
@greenrose: that character is gorgeous! it's so unique, good luck selling them!
Tealea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gremlin » Mon Feb 19, 2018 3:00 pm

@emris that couple art is a plus
@Tealea I love your art so much I wouldn't buy it b/c I'm saving up for something (and have a check to pay off) so I can't really give opinions but I'm sure everyone will be all over it since the prices seem fair
@leaftstorm those adopts are fabulous oml I love
-----------------------------------
So I have stuff I'm selling
since it's real money note me on da (linked)

Image click me
I'm selling this for 75 dollars. Note me on da here: https://trashlucifer.deviantart.com
also selling:Image
35 dollars.

--------------------------------------------------

I also got couple art of Omen and Abriel from my best friend who does not have a da so will just be called Erin.
gremlin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boghound » Mon Feb 19, 2018 3:08 pm

I haven't posted here in at least 30,000 years so I'm going to reintroduce myself 'n stuff. (praying hands emoji)

Username:
Emh

Most recently obtained character:
Flyckr is a Vullora; a closed species by Fritrz on dA / Haunted on Furvilla! Artwork is by them, too. ^^

Favorite character that you own:
Em, my fursona! Art by Vixfin.

How many characters do you own?:
Including my sale characters... 348!

Do you consider yourself a "character hoarder?":
Trying to not be lol
membership form

@Tealea - Ohhh those bases are really nice ! I don't have any Kalons so I'd have no use for em, but they're very pretty. Idk how I personally feel about paying for bases; it's something I've never really liked the thought of because usually when you pay for something you're paying for the exclusivity. 200$ is also... steep, even for MYOs. Like I don't know why anyone would need 48 myo slots; even if they're different species. But I might just be out of touch with the adopt community. Unless these were really sought-after species (like Pacapillars, Grems, Ren Fairs, Sushi Dogs, etc) I couldn't justify the pricing. A big part of MYO sales being successful is people being interested in the species. You're saying this will be a new species made by you *every month*? There's no way to hype up a species before releasing it if you're doing one every month; by the time you hyped up the first species you'd be releasing the second one. And it'd be rough to try and flesh out 12 different species a year; not to mention having time to do events and stuff for them? They're more like one-off species from what you're explaining, which... a lot of people don't go for that. They want something they can invest in; have fun with. An extensive lore, a community, etc. If you're intending to make 12 different communities every year and run at least 12 different events a year (with a base of one event per species) -- all I can say is good luck. That's a very rough path you're about to put yourself on.
@pineopossum - Ohh I really like that design ?? Reminds me of a bearded vulture kinda!
@Lunar - Good luck getting an offer u really like!

Alsooo I'm selling over 300 characters on my Toyhou.se here!
Included are many one-offs of very high quality, closed species, humanoids, ferals, etc!)
You can either contact me here or there to discuss. (-:
Last edited by Boghound on Mon Feb 19, 2018 4:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
✦✦✦

elijah/eli. they/him. adult. severely mentally ill.
open to dms if you need to chat for whatever reason!
currently in my warriors era.

🌈

✦✦✦

Boghound

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mavryk Company » Mon Feb 19, 2018 3:22 pm

@Emh: Nice to meet you! Em is adorable!
@Castiel: Love that demon guy! o: If I had the money to spare ;n;
@>>Leafstorm515: That art of Snowspirit is gorgeous!
Might edit in some more later ;u;

Long post ahead, sorry guys!
I've just gotten a couple characters and art that I really wanna show off. ;o;

First off is some introductions!
I've got a ton of characters that I really love, but didn't have a main yet. So my awesome sister made me this 'lil guy!
His name is Dunkin, and I love him to bits!
(By Zendaru here on CS!)

I also got these customs by Maddy (on CS) as a little present for my sister and I. c:
They don't have names yet, so we've just been calling them Left (sister on the left) and Right (brother on the right).

And I've been super splurging on some art!

Ma'Chi by pluere on DA

Daemoe by Isarine on CS

Spence by beanmeboi on CS

Katsu by koi, on CS, who also happened to be her designer c':

And these pixels of December, Slink, and Left 'n Right by zshimmer88 on CS!
ImageImageImage
➸ adult
toyhouse
zendaru's twin
info:
[b/t/s charas]
av + tags | ➸ trades open
Mavryk Company

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larkspur1678 » Mon Feb 19, 2018 3:49 pm

@Tealea - For something like that I strongly recommend setting up a Patreon. It makes it super easy for me to support artists and get access to subscription-based content. For example one artist I follow gives out different kinds of bases for different levels. $3 for small ones, $5 for medium ones, and $10 for large ones. Other artists have things like WIPs, high quality art files, raffles, streams, input on future releases, etc. I even know a person who bakes monthly cookies lol. I'm not a creator, but as a supporter I really like the platform.

@Bloodssoul - I love that orca, his little scarf is so cute <3

@Emh - Thats a super neat character, love the tail :o

Adult • She/they
Toyhouse

Icon by MRLFRK on FA
Animation by DarkMoonRay on Twitter
Larkspur1678

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes