Kyxshok Fanclub V.1

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Kyxshok Fanclub V.1

Postby spirit • daydream » Tue Jan 16, 2018 6:54 am

NurseryGrowths/TransfersArtist SearchNursery Artist SearchCustoms
ArchiveMYOsC$ ShopDiscordDA GroupFanclub
The species idea was created by APH Siantia, but the species official look was created by Zailune.
To learn more about them click on the links above. ^^

You can add as many accessories you would like or change the facial expression.
    You are allowed to roleplay your Kyxshok.
    You may trade your Kyxshok for custom slots, MYOs or anything else Kyxshok related.
    You are allowed to adopt 25 Kyxshok.
    Message me if you have any concerns and/or complaints instead of posting them here.

Kyxshok is a closed species; do not create one if you are a non-staff user.
    You are not allowed to sell a Kyxshok for anything except another Kyxshok.
    Kyxshok can be your fursona if you get permission from the owner.
    Do not edit the Kyxshok lines unless you are adding accessories, facial expression, or you are creating a custom/adopt.
    Transfers out of the species must be discussed with the species Owners and follow the Owners set down rules for the transfer. If these rules are refused to be accepted, and the transfer is created anyway, the result will be a ban on the user.
    Please don't mini-mod the threads.
    All people are welcome to post here (owner or non-owner).
    Please try to stay on the topic of Kyxshok (art, introductions, trading, etc.).
    Please don't beg, whine, or complain in order to get a Kyxshok. Everyone has a fair chance to obtain one of their own.
    Users must wait for every 3 pages to pass in order to advertise (art sales, streaming, relationships, critique, etc.). (THIS RULE MAY CHANGE).
    Reply to at least 3 people when posting to make sure everyone isn't ignored and accepted into the community. Please make them as meaningful as you can and make sure to add "@" before the user's name.
    Please do not reply to only 1 person, take it to PM if you do.
    If a user marks the thread be sure to follow the "at least respond to 3 people" rule.
    Finally, be kind to everyone and help other users feel welcome! Negativity towards other users or the Kyxshok species shall not be allowed on the threads (you may PM the owner for complaints if needed).
Last edited by spirit • daydream on Tue Jan 16, 2018 6:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
spirit • daydream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kyxshok Fanclub V.1

Postby spirit • daydream » Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:01 am

res
spirit • daydream